For those of us in the UK we have Michael Jackson night on 'Five' on Monday 21st December (tomorrow).

Here's what's on and the times (GMT):

Studio Five's Jacko Tribute
Monday 21 December
7:00pm - 8:00pm
Five

Magazine show hosted by Ian Wright, Melinda Messenger and Kate Walsh. The programme features a special tribute to Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson: The Last Days
Monday 21 December
9:00pm - 10:00pm
Five

Documentary exploring the circumstances surrounding the tragic death of Michael Jackson in June, featuring exclusive interviews with Jackson's former manager Frank DiLeo, chef Kai Chase, nurse practitioner Cherilyn Lee and numerous friends, colleagues and experts.

Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary Concert
Monday 21 December
10:00pm - 11:50pm
Five

Michael Jackson's shocking death in June left a huge gap in the music world. One of the biggest-selling and most influential artists of all time, his ground-breaking contributions to music and dance kept him in the media spotlight for four decades. This 30th anniversary concert, first aired in 2001, includes performances by Destiny's Child, Whitney Houston and Luther Vandross, as well as classic performances of his greatest hits by Jackson himself.

Michael Jackson Not for Sale
Monday 21 December
11:50pm - 12:50am
Five

One-off documentary exploring the extraordinary history of controversial pop legend Michael Jackson in light of the recent cancellation of a huge auction of his possessions. The film looks back over the financial highs and lows of the star's career - from his peak as the world's highest-earning entertainer, to the point where he almost lost it all.

I am particularly interested in the 'Last Days' documentary.  I am guessing that this is going to be pretty damned painful to watch  :(  but I want to know what these people claim happened on June 25th.

If you are in the UK, tune in or record!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

lisap27

i'm looking forward to it!! theres another date not sure when its on think its next week and its the dangerous tour!! :D

also at 11.50pm there Michael Jackson not for sale!! somet do with the auction its a one off apparently!! looks like i'm gonna be tired for work on tue.. haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
i'm looking forward to it!! theres another date not sure when its on think its next week and its the dangerous tour!! :D

also at 11.50pm there Michael Jackson not for sale!! somet do with the auction its a one off apparently!! looks like i'm gonna be tired for work on tue.. haha

Me too  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

lovemj

i,ll be watching anything michael jackson and i,m glued to the screen lol looks like the kids will be watching tv in their rooms tomorrow i,ve booked the tv down here  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions