A call for action!!!
June 16, 2011, 10:59:55 AM
This seems  a good place to put this!!!

good day my lovely friends.

I am writing to you today to ask you to join me, as a group to email someone and stop her big mouth!!

Many of you may know about the Casey Anthony trial, here in the U.S.,, some of you may not,, its a young woman on trial for murdering her 2 1/2 yr old daughter. The defense is going for an acquittal,,the prosecution mainly only has circumstantial evidence. Anyway this isnt my topic.. my topic is,, a newswoman on Headline News JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL,, every time she is on,, she has a show on in the evenings, but she's been on day and night because of this trial,, anyway every time she talks about this girls defense going for an acquittal,, she brings up michaels acquittal,, or OJ's acquittal,, saying,, well you know this girl could get acquitted,, look at OJ, or look at michael jackson,,, she MUST stop bringing up michaels IMO,, he was INNOCENT!!

I think we should all mass email her and tell her to STOP bring michael's into this,, and say he was INNOCENT, thats why he was acquitted!!!!,, i'm very pissed off about this.

Here is the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login scroll down till you see ISSUES with Jane velez-mitchell, and it has an email link and subject title to use!!!! Michaels Fans need to do this!!!!!

Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: A call for action!!!
June 16, 2011, 11:14:14 AM
Consider it done. And thanks for the heads up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 01:11:00 PM
Yes - thank you. Casey is an interesting case because the baby hasn't been found yet (will she ever?). No matter - we must not prejudge her. She is allowed a fair day in court like everyone else.

Nancy Grace, JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, and those other women on CNN are extremely biased and judgmental. I don't give them my time or money. However, I will take the time to help your call for action. It's ridiculous that they continue to drag Michael's name in the mud. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

June 16, 2011, 01:57:25 PM
Maybe she is not being mean towards Michael when he got acquited , she is just trying to say well Michael got acquited why not her? If they still didn 't find a body of that poor child, how can you accuse the mother of murder. She needs a fair trial just like Michael did. I think this is what this spokes person is trying to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 16, 2011, 03:01:21 PM
Hi : ).. I was just thinking that although i knew the tone that Jane V M is taking, others may not have, so let me clarify.. she is not singing the praises of Michael's acquittal, she is saying it in the vein of Casey Anthony is guilty in her mind, and so were OJ Simpson and Michael... and OJ and Michael were acquitted. so maybe that will clear this up for all of you.

and to the other poster, yes the baby girl was found 6 months after her disappearance,and only bout 1 mile or so, from the mother/grandmothers home. The evidence, although circumstantial, points to the girl being guilty. she didnt report her baby being missing for a month! she lied and said she was kidnapped by the "babysitter" and had been looking for her by herself, but there are pictures, of her out in bars, partying, she also got a tattoo "bella vita" which they say means beautiful life, all while her baby was missing. Her car smelled like a decomposing body had in the trunk, etc etc. The trial is currently going on,,its on Headline News, being shown all day. maybe the website shows recaps of it. not sure.   HTH,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 16, 2011, 03:16:01 PM
Thank you mjselfsweet! I have been following the Anthony trial on HLN, and I agree with what you have said about Jane Valez Mitchell! When she talks about Michael's acquittal, it is not said in a nice way, she is very "sarcastic", so I think it is a good idea to send her an email and let her know that she can't continue to smear Michael's name this way! Same goes for Nancy Grace. It is obvious that they both believe that Michael was "guilty" and that he was lucky to be acquitted! I will be sending them both an email, and giving them a piece of my mind! :x
Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. bearhug
Blessings and Love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 11:01:17 PM
Count me in! I'm going to write to her right now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 16, 2011, 11:15:33 PM
Here is what I sent her:

Just so you know, I don't know about OJ's case, so I can't tell if he was guilty or not. But I know for sure that in Michael Jackson's case, he was innocent! I read all the transcriptions and I assure you, if you read them all, you'll change your mind! You can't just pretend the American Justice is corrupted, without even reading what really happened there. I can assure you that in Michael Jackson's case, the juges juged it right. He really was innocent. As I told you, find the transcriptions and see by yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2011, 01:53:41 AM
Quote from: voiceforthesilent
Yes - thank you. Casey is an interesting case because the baby hasn't been found yet (will she ever?). No matter - we must not prejudge her. She is allowed a fair day in court like everyone else.

The babys bones have been found. They were in a field next to the anthony house!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2011, 02:56:52 AM
For some reason I find it shocking that people still think that he was guilty, I don't know why, I just sit there thinking, "Wow, you still think he is guilty". It isn't like they are saying it is in a malicious way, they just mention it like fact, they aren't being hurtful per say, but they speak as though he was guilty. They don't go on and on calling him wacko or a pedophile, it is just like "Oh yeah, too bad he turned out to be a child molestor." I know some people are very malicious to him. But I guess what I am trying to say, is that I think it is weird that people who never really paid attention to the trial or pop culture, and don't really have an opinion, bad or good, about Michael, think that he is a child molestor, they aren't mean about it, thats just what they have been told, you know? It never really affected their lives, they just occasionally would see a headline saying Michael was guilty and think, oh well that is too bad, anyways I have to pick up the kids and go grocery shopping, because mother is staying with us next week and blah blah. Oh no, I guess I am doing a horrible job of explaining myself. I guess it just blows me away, that people can be so unaffected when comes to Michael, "Oh yeah he was talented, too bad how is life ended up, but moving on now...", I remember a moment in my life, as we all do, when Michael consumed my every waking moment, and the fact that some people forget he ever existed. It is just weird to think about that difference. We have people who love Michael, truly with all their souls, and than we have the very same people, who forget that he existed. Sorry, just a weird thought that drifted into my mind. Oh another thought, isn't it weird, how Michael is literally apart of everyday language, that in some context he is mentioned some way everyday, by nearly everyone, but people don't know who he really is, not even his fans? Sorry your post just put these thoughts in my mind. I hope I make sense! lol And thank you very much for calling attention to this, I think that we need to bring awareness to the fact that he was very inncoent all his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

June 17, 2011, 08:34:00 AM
yes Shay I understand exactly what you are saying about people being busy in their lives and only giving a mere glance,,

I kinda feel like this on here, on this topic right now, I mean out of the hundreds/thousands of us on here and the other forum that alot of us go to,, i've not had very many reviews or replies,, i'm shocked really....and sad.

she is saying it in the vein of he was guilty but got out of it,, and thats just not the case. how anyone that watched any part of michael before the trial,, and then after the trial,, cannot see a different person, is beyond me,,he was very hurt, very very sad after that, although i think he learned once and for all,, how mean and vicious people could be, although he had tried before to always give people the benefit of the doubt....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 05, 2011, 03:11:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 05, 2011, 04:55:40 PM
Quote from: suspicious mind
All through this huge trial..and especially now since the jury was sent out for deliberation and now came back with not guilty, I've heard the reporters comparing it to "the Michael Jackson molestation trial".  It makes me ill.  They talked about how HUGE this trial and Michael's was.  About how the jury worked in Michael's trial and may in this one.  How...now... the jury got it wrong again, because, of course, Michael was a celebrity and they just cannot be proven guilty..and that Casey Anthony has also become a celebrity now.  Just also, like OJ Simpson.  These celebs were really guilty, but got off because of their celebrity.
They talked about how the defense now in this trial and in Michael's threw a party afterward.
The defense talked about the danger of trying the case in the media!!!!  THAT blew me away, because the evidence really was all there  (but, wasn't it for OJ also?).
This line..about trying cases in the media really hit home with me though in regards to Michael in the past and now in the upcoming Murray trial.  We'll surely see that the underlying message from Michael because of his constant warnings of media slander.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:25:54 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 05, 2011, 05:51:57 PM
Quote from: fordtocarr
Quote from: suspicious mind
All through this huge trial..and especially now since the jury was sent out for deliberation and now came back with not guilty, I've heard the reporters comparing it to "the Michael Jackson molestation trial".  It makes me ill.  They talked about how HUGE this trial and Michael's was.  About how the jury worked in Michael's trial and may in this one.  How...now... the jury got it wrong again, because, of course, Michael was a celebrity and they just cannot be proven guilty..and that Casey Anthony has also become a celebrity now.  Just also, like OJ Simpson.  These celebs were really guilty, but got off because of their celebrity.
They talked about how the defense now in this trial and in Michael's threw a party afterward.
The defense talked about the danger of trying the case in the media!!!!  THAT blew me away, because the evidence really was all there  (but, wasn't it for OJ also?).
This line..about trying cases in the media really hit home with me though in regards to Michael in the past and now in the upcoming Murray trial.  We'll surely see that the underlying message from Michael because of his constant warnings of media slander.

well we know how michael and oj became celebraty, it was there profession. perhaps the media need to look at themselves in the mirror as they are the ones turning these others into celebrateties so that they can make an all mighty dollar. and by the way who are nancy grace and jane veldez mitchell but celebraties?
the bothersome thing to me about this case is the vibe you get that this family really is a mess and that someone was covering up something . maybe i am being to judgemental. but i had the same feelings about the situation with the little ramsey girl.
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:27:10 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal