I was wondering if we were ever going to know about the missing hours of rehearsal. Well the way I see it, those tape are being guarded so heavily because it A) shows that Michael isn't dead or B) shows that he was healthy. I feel like this is winding down but I've had that feeling for the past year so I am probably wrong ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

There was no rehearsal, only shoots for the movie  ;)

Hint hint, clue clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

:D  that makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I agree with bec it was always going to be a movie, and seems to always been safeguarded:

On stage with the ‘King of Pop’

Michael Jackson's "This Is It," which opened last Tuesday for an limited cinematic run of two weeks, was the king of the box office this weekend, leading both the U.S. and international charts with profits of about $101 million worldwide.

Edited from raw video of rehearsals for what was supposed to be Jackson's final concert tour this summer, the film shares intimate behind the scenes moments with one of the most widely beloved, controversial and influential artists of all-time - all captured on film thanks to the steady hands of Tim Patterson, a Corvallis native and Oregon State University graduate who worked as a cameraman and later as an editor on the film.

A once in a lifetime opportunity

Patterson lives in Valencia, Calif., with his wife, Jill Jones, and runs a small production company called Tim Patterson Productions Inc. He got on board with "This Is It" in May, after reading a newspaper article that said that AEG Live was handling Jackson's comeback concert series.

Summertime is an off-season for Patterson's business, so he decided to call up an old-friend, Paul Gongaware, who works with Concerts West and AEG Live, and he offered to shoot rehearsals of the show.

Over the years, Patterson had worked with Gongaware from time to time, on various projects including music videos and Warren Miller films. In the mid-'90s, he'd worked on promotions for Jackson's "HIStory" tour.

He couldn't have caught Gongaware at a better time. It turned out that he and other producers had just been discussing the possibility of filming some behind the scenes footage for the tour.

"I really enjoyed working with Michael on the "HIStory tour," Patterson said. "I thought it would be really cool to be involved with his last tour."

For the next six weeks, he and another camera person, Sandrine Orabona, worked closely with Jackson and the cast and crew filming about 140 hours of raw video destined to be used for archival footage and Web promotions for the tour.

When Jackson died on Friday, May 25, the entire project came to a dramatic halt just six days before the cast and crew was scheduled to fly to London for the concert series premiere at the O2 Arena.

The following Monday, Patterson was asked to bring all of the raw footage and his editing system to the AEG facilities in Los Angeles, where it was placed in a vault in a room with a security guard posted outside the door.While the world reeled in shock from Jackson's sudden death, Patterson began cutting sequences of film.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Those uses include one or more 'anniversary editions.'"

The "Thriller 25" album was an anniversary edition. In 2012 there will be a 30th anniversary of Thriller.. this time a movie 8-)

The last videos of Michael Jackson were so top secret, they were transported in an unmarked truck, accompanied by armed guards in the dead of the night ... this according to new docs filed in the Conrad Murray manslaughter case.

…which makes me think of the SWAT van in which Michael’s body was transported after the memorial ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

1. If Michael was that frail, why Murray was giving him Propofol mixed with sedatives? I see second degree murder case here, not manslaughter.
2. If tapes are top secret, why Estate does not possess them?
3. If those tapes really contain what they say, why LAPD and prosecution do not refer to them on their investigation. Wouldn't those tapes help them ease accusation?
4. What the fuck "in the dead of the night" excatly  means? Tapes so secretive they were trasported in armored car..........in the dead of the night.......along with Michael perhaps?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

The article, On Stage With The King of Pop, says "When Jackson died on Friday, May 25" ...WTF...He "died" Thursday, June 25th. How can anyone get that date wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Wrap it up already Mike! I'm dying to see it. lolol/

By the way, I think there is LOTS of footage from lots of years. That is why there are probably also that many tapes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The month of June is getting interesting. They said they would have some clues in this month, I think there are a couple of them here.
Murray's lawyers say that Michael was frail and weak, but according to Kenny Ortega, when he sent him to return home, Murray  interfered and said that Michael  was very fine and that Ortega did not have to intrude on their work.
This news is interesting but also very strange. It seems that the defense of Murray is totally lost, they can not even follow a coherent line of inquiry. This can not be serious!  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

~Souza~

Sony claims there are more than 20 boxes of videos and it would cost $200,000 to log and reproduce all of them.

How big are the boxes? Moving boxes or storage boxes? There was around 80 to 100 hours of rehearsal, just a few big hard disks would be enough and logging and reproducing them would not cost 200K, so if there are really 20 boxes (either moving boxes or 40-feeters for that matter) means that there is LOTS of footage they are talking about that does not contain 'rehearsal' footage, but other stuff.

I hereby want to offer my help to Sony. I do not ask 200K, just enough to cover my monthly costs and I will shift through them all, log them, reproduce them, whatever you want  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

AEG shot the footage and sold the videos to Sony, right? Murray, who’s hired by AEG, wants to see ALL the videos, but Sony objects for several reasons. Only one reason is mentioned in the TMZ article. Another relevant reason might be that Murray is ordered by AEG to “steal” the videos, because of their high monetary value and may be because they claim they have still rights too. Murray’s team (AEG) thinks that the only way to get close to the videos is to subpoena them. To prevent them from stealing the videos were heavily guarded by Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

If it was sooooo top secret...how'd anyone know it was done?  Let alone at night...
Who told team Murray it was even done?  Who leaked it to TMZ ..AGAIN??
More propaganda, but aimed at Who is the question and by whom :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Michael Jackson's "This Is It," which opened last Tuesday for an limited cinematic run of two weeks, was the king of the box office this weekend, leading both the U.S. and international charts with profits of about $101 million worldwide.
One of the million things i love about Mike. He brings in $101 million worldwide just from rehearsal footage lol. Imagine what it would have made if it were actual concert footage :D :D. The man's still got it so give us a break already with this 'frail and weak and dying' shit :lol:. He's 50, not 90! And anothr thing thats gotta make you wonder: if it took them a few days to realize his 'death' may be a homicide and needed serious criminal investigation, how was the Estate allowed to release footage of MJ in his last few days? Wouldn't every second of footage be confiscated as evidence? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael was so healthy and strong in TII but could he show some acting skills to show up at the trial? Yeah, why not. It would help Murray to be acquitted. So be ready for an acting frail, sick Michael. I would definitely not be surprised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Michael was so healthy and strong in TII but could he show some acting skills to show up at the trial? Yeah, why not. It would help Murray to be acquitted. So be ready for an acting frail, sick Michael. I would definitely not be surprised.

Sorta how he acted weak and helpless as the Scarecrow in The Wiz. (Notice the crows like in Dumbo and the Sunflowers. Connection or coincidence?)

[youtube:2hfs26ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrinCQOxB0[/youtube:2hfs26ww]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions