Re: Not a Vein In The Ambulance Pic
December 22, 2009, 11:46:57 AM
I just hope we do not go back,WAY BACK.to when everyone was like he has no nose,thats silly,HA makes me laugh.Anyway this photo is originally photosopped,from another photo,there are 2 possible photos,i have to find them though.

..............EternalBliss
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

December 22, 2009, 12:27:20 PM
EternalBliss, when using this pic, the light in the picture and perspective changes because of broader shot. So I had to apply the effect thing bring it up with just a color swatch

You can still see the nose illusion (or whatever that is) but you have to darken then lighten around it.

I am not real sure what you think is photoshopped though. The picture as a whole is definitely a whole picture, no one was placed in it (no cut out pixels, no light and dark variations except for the one you see on the sunset effect), unless they flattened several times I suppose, but  the question would be why would anyone have to do that? There were plenty of impersonators and wax dolls etc to use in place of a real person, but maybe I am missing the point of why you think it is shopped.

I don't know about this nose. It was definitely a different color a lot of the time in his life. Kinda of weird to think of someone not having a nose end and someone with that much money, surely if that WAS a problem it could be fixed right up no need for a prosthetic. I would have never thought that rumor was real, maybe people just assumed because of the color. You know how outrageous some of the carp was.
Since I am no plastic surgeon I have no idea if the stuff they use sometimes does not match or something.

Gee Whiz.. I gotta go already. Happy Holidays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

December 22, 2009, 12:44:17 PM
Quote from: "reading_on"
EternalBliss, when using this pic, the light in the picture and perspective changes because of broader shot. So I had to apply the effect thing bring it up with just a color swatch

You can still see the nose illusion (or whatever that is) but you have to darken then lighten around it.

I am not real sure what you think is photoshopped though. The picture as a whole is definitely a whole picture, no one was placed in it (no cut out pixels, no light and dark variations except for the one you see on the sunset effect), unless they flattened several times I suppose, but  the question would be why would anyone have to do that? There were plenty of impersonators and wax dolls etc to use in place of a real person, but maybe I am missing the point of why you think it is shopped.

I don't know about this nose. It was definitely a different color a lot of the time in his life. Kinda of weird to think of someone not having a nose end and someone with that much money, surely if that WAS a problem it could be fixed right up no need for a prosthetic. I would have never thought that rumor was real, maybe people just assumed because of the color. You know how outrageous some of the carp was.
Since I am no plastic surgeon I have no idea if the stuff they use sometimes does not match or something.

Gee Whiz.. I gotta go already. Happy Holidays

Maybe its exactly because he had so much money that he (possibley) ended up with no nose.. too many enablers and no-one telling MJ it might not be a good idea to keep having surgery on his nose.
You can have all the money in the World but once the blood vessels and cartilage have been cut too many times and the blood flow stops to the nose then its not going to be saved.  I think its plausable MJ may have had problems with his nose and may have to wear a prosthetic tip.
Dont attack me for that opinion.. im just saying its possible as so many people exploited MJ and i can imagine that many plastic surgeons took advantage of MJs low self-esteem concerning his looks and took the money, did the surgery and didnt care about the damage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 22, 2009, 02:18:57 PM
Miss.Peppers,I agree with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 23, 2009, 02:53:51 AM
Thanks for posting your finds, reading_on...it's nice to have some things cleared up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 23, 2009, 06:44:28 AM
ILuvUMoreMJ you are very welcome. I have been reading the forum for awhile and I didn't know if I should post it or not.

When I first cleaned it up and looked at it, I expected to see something else. But really, in the back of my mind I wondered...Why did they leave that junk in the picture? Could it be hiding something? (not about a hoax death mind you).

But when I removed it, I was sad a little because if it is him laying there and there is something wrong with his nose and not a problem with the pic I just thought "Oh, Michael, I'm sorry". No human being should suffer this much. I know that he may have brought things on himself to some extent, but he was hurting so badly and needed to heal. I would have never, ever in my life released this photo on a public forum except in this case where the world presumes him gone (he didn't deserve folks tearing him down at every turn ). I wish him not gone, but I can't just say for sure he isn't, so I thought this photo would be okay to post  for you folks to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

topsecretgirl

December 23, 2009, 03:13:20 PM
I believe the reflection of the red car was staged to make the photo look real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:53:12 PM
Thanks-its nice to have people who get down to the nitty gritty on things.
To those who may get upset-keep in mind we still have other foggy issues that point to him being alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Wildy

December 23, 2009, 06:55:32 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
I believe the reflection of the red car was staged to make the photo look real.

Good point and I also think it was staged !!I don't know if I understood this thread  :lol: but don't they say, Michael's nose was broke when they tried to revive him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 24, 2009, 09:03:23 PM
Hey everyone!  I tried to post in here the other day and then all of sudden I lost what I wrote and I couldn't get back to the forum...I wanted to say that I posed this same question to a cousin of mine who works in the Coroner's office assisting in autopsy's, before this she worked in assisting in surgeries.  I asked her that if this was a vein then his heart was beating and that would make chest compressions not needed and thus making the pic a fake... this is what she had to say in response to my question... The last paragraph I won't include, she gives her take on what might have happend the day he died from a medical perspective.  Since I and all of you think this may not be the case, I will leave it out unless you like what she says about the pic and then I can post it for you all if you would like.  Here is what she said about the vein

Ok, so I looked at the pic for a while and did as much reading as I could find...but I didn't find anything about the doctor's story, other than that he was giving him 50 mg of propofol before bed. OK, so here goes...

1) Paramedics DO intubate and quite frequently. A face mask is never used in resuscitation as it is not a reliable method to get oxygen to the lungs. The throat may close or swell and the oxygen won't get to the lungs...an endotracheal tube goes all the way down to the bronchi and secures an airway that can't be obstructed.

2) In regards to the bulging vein...when i look carefully at the pic (which is a horrible image, very unclear) I see a clear plastic tube which is part of the nasal O2 cannula under his nose. The nasal cannula has the two nose prongs in his nostril which you can see, and the tube continues out from each side until it joins up and attaches to an O2 tank. You can clearly see the tube across his left cheek and I believe the tube that goes across the right runs up beside his right nostril and is lying across his forehead, something easily done when an urgent resuscitation is going on.

3) The hand on the chest is NOT involved in the performing of CPR, which doesn't mean they weren't performing CPR when he was removed from the house, but this particular photo does not show hands performing CPR. He may have been reaching for something, and the angle makes it look like his hands are on MJ's body, but they are in front of his throat and not anywhere near his chest.

So I'll tell you what I think happened, from experience and what little I know of the case...but I'll close to guarantee this is what went down...

So according to her, the vein looks like a plastic tubing from the o2 canula resting on his forehead.  Not a vein...I must say, I took another look and could see it as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 24, 2009, 09:56:24 PM
I rotated these photographs. There is more wrong here than just his nose, The nose looks like a triangle has been placed there, it is squared at the bottom. This inserted triangle is also larger than the bridge area if you look between his eyes. No way Michael's nose ever looked like that.The nose is also way too wide from between the eyes to tip. Between the lip and nose looks like something has been inserted there too. The right eye looks fuzzy, the left completely clear. The left brow is way to long (bordering on a unibrow here?). Also, look at his ear it is like stretched way out sideways (like Yoda from Star Wars?), it almost appears smudged.

You can really see the nose triangle and above the lip insertions in this one.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 24, 2009, 10:54:41 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I rotated these photographs. There is more wrong here than just his nose, The nose looks like a triangle has been placed there, it is squared at the bottom. This inserted triangle is also larger than the bridge area if you look between his eyes. No way Michael's nose ever looked like that.The nose is also way too wide from between the eyes to tip. Between the lip and nose looks like something has been inserted there too. The right eye looks fuzzy, the left completely clear. The left brow is way to long (bordering on a unibrow here?). Also, look at his ear it is like stretched way out sideways (like Yoda from Star Wars?), it almost appears smudged.

Your picture makes it unclear to see but that is tubing from the nose canula that is running beside his left ear with a white tube clip on it that is making his hear looked streched out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:05:02 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

Your picture makes it unclear to see but that is tubing from the nose canula that is running beside his left ear with a white tube clip on it that is making his hear looked streched out.

From the picture you left on the other thread mykidsmum I can see the tubing you are talking about. Never paid much attention to this picture  before until you mentioned it. I've seen that tubing used a few times myself. Once on my dying daughter, another time on my husband when he suffered brain injury in an accident (for which he has now years later recovered) and twice on 2 of my kids who were born premature (one at 27 weeks and another at 32 weeks).

This does leave me with a question.  What does your cousin make of this then? To her is this photo legit and does she believe this really is Michael in a dire situation?

I'll post this same response on your other thread as would appreciate a response if you feel comfortable enough to answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 24, 2009, 11:16:50 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

From the picture you left on the other thread mykidsmum I can see the tubing you are talking about. Never paid much attention to this picture  before until you mentioned it. I've seen that tubing used a few times myself. Once on my dying daughter, another time on my husband when he suffered brain injury in an accident (for which he has now years later recovered) and twice on 2 of my kids who were born premature (one at 27 weeks and another at 32 weeks).

This does leave me with a question.  What does your cousin make of this then? To her is this photo legit and does she believe this really is Michael in a dire situation?

I'll post this same response on your other thread as would appreciate a response if you feel comfortable enough to answer.
wow!  Thank you for sharing!  Life is precious and you have been thru a lot, my prayers are with you and yours.  I too know a nose canula as my oldest son was born at 31 weeks. (happy and healthy now thanks God)  I will take a moment and ask my cousin those questions and I will post her answer either here or under Expert Oppinion of Ambulance Pic 2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 08:06:41 AM
Excellent post on the tubing, however I still believe the vein theory across the forehead is the illusion of the lighter tone. It is very clear that there is a lighter swatch across his nose and his forehead and I can't see any tubing across the forehead. The light definitely is an illusion there and you have to change the lighting to see it best.

I did see that tubing across the cheek before in the pic, not making much of it. (not realizing he is intubated??? I guess) I am a little confused though. After being intubated there would be no need for this tubing. The airway is being occupied by the intubation.

Around here the paramedics do not intubate, it is only done at the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mark Twain