2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
FBI TO RELEASE MJ'S SECRET FILES
December 22, 2009, 07:51:56 AM
A secret FBI file about Michael Jackson is to be released.

Around half of the 679-page document is set to be declassified within the next two days.

The files contain information about the late Thriller singer's extensive lawsuits and information about his 1993 and 2004 child molestation investigations.

"People are still questioning many things about the private life of this secretive pop star. Jackson was an enigma and lived in riches and a lifestyle unlike anyone since Elvis Presley.

"This dossier is an incredibly important key to understanding what happened behind closed doors, and may help the world better understand Michael," a source said.

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

Two cameras were placed on the plane, which was taking Jackson to hand himself over for police questioning.

Advertisement
However, some parts of the document will remain hidden - including information relating to his death earlier this year - as it is part of an ongoing inquiry.

Jackson died suddenly in June of acute poisoning from the powerful anaesthetic Propofol.

PLEASE READ THIS......This is very wierd. "What is the reason behind this? What will it achieve?" quoted the Australian reporters. Maybe this is just another way to help polish his image and reputation. His family must have approved this. Just seems really obvious.

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: FBI TO RELEASE MJ'S SECRET FILES
December 22, 2009, 11:15:56 AM
There is an agenda,which everything on that agenda needs to be achieved and Michael 's image needs to be restored.Michael is restoring his image.Thats all.Its gonna bring out all those bad extortions etc against him.
Whats getting me is WHERE are they,Stoopid delays :lol:  they need to hurry up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

December 22, 2009, 12:06:52 PM
I am glad they are going to release this information.  Michael's name needs to be cleared of every wrong doing that was ever brought upon him.  It is sad though that Michael had to do this just to get his name cleared.  I wish people would have believed in him long ago and none of this would have happened.  I have never been affected this way by a death (hoax) before in all my life.  Even though I believe that he is still alive.  I am still very saddened by the thought that I might ever see that beautiful smile again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:59:50 PM
The files were released as the result of a Freedom of Information Request by US Media. Which isn't to say that they won't clear Michael's name.  It's just that since the "death" there have been requests made under the US Freedom of Information law for them to be released.  So the FBI is required to release them. All the files,although redacted in many places, are online now on the FBI's website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 01:38:56 AM
yes i heard this on the news tonight in texas and wow i couldnt believe it, and it came on the same day as TIAI revealed all the subjects!! awesome!  only i didnt hear the releasing the files part. only the on going investigation part!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:49:45 AM
I've just found some comments on the published files :

1.Steph Says:
December 22nd, 2009 2:55 PM

Actually, after just having read the files, what I think was interesting is that Jordy Chandler refused to testify against Michael in 2004. It is also pretty clear that Michael was a target of death threats and extortion attempts from the 111 pages of horror from a very sick person. Seeing the threats in the original handwriting of the perpetrator is just plain scary. As for the FBI's assistance in child molestation investigations against Michael....folks, there ain't nothin' there. Duh.

2.Steph Says:
December 22nd, 2009 3:01 PM

You know, I want to add to my comment....why did you not mention the fact that Jordy Chandler refused to testify and why did you not mention the fact that every single effort by the FBI (at the request of the LAPD) went nowhere. Why did not you not mention that the US District Attorney's office did not pursue a crime under the MANN act. Why did you not mention that the documents within the files used to help document allegations were all from tabloids. You obviously don't read before you write.

3.Jules Says:
December 22nd, 2009 5:14 PM

This is another example of biased reporting as is typical. The files don't shed any light on anything other than the FBI found nothing to charge him with just like the LAPD and Santa Barbara had nothing substantial otherwise they would have been able to charge him and were unable to. In 2005, they tried several counts hoping to hang him on something and were not able to do it then either. That is what is so sad and he had to live with the fact that people thought he was something horrible when he wasn't.

4.Says:
December 22nd, 2009 7:29 PM

I believe these FBI files finally tell everyone that MJ did nothing wrong. If the FBI found any wrongdoing MJ would have been in jail a long time ago. The fact is there is nothing to find. companies pay off people to make them go away all the time. My company just paid a huge sum of money to make a law suit go away because it's cheaper to do that than to fight it. MJ's insurance company settled with that Chandler guy. And 3 years later Chandler tried to sue MJ, Lisa Marie and Sony for another 60 million dollars. The judge threw that case out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 24, 2009, 10:16:11 AM
"This dossier is an incredibly important key to understanding what happened behind closed doors, and may help the world better understand Michael," a source said.

This matter is an important part to understand and know Michael?
But only now, just leave a post by apologize I have not had time to read, and now I saw this with the same subject.
I find it very strange came out yesterday in the papers here, but they stressed the very threat of death, why?
It would be a way to justify what is going on?
If Michael really are alive, however it has a good hiding place, one day he will be uncovered, and qu will give the world a good Descula for what he did!
In the article they also reported a plot to extort money from him in 1992.
You see, anyone reading it all comes to the conclusion that Michael has forged this situation because it would still be threatened with death.
It is very long to know just now, as with respect to the doctor nothing happens?
Why??
I may be delirious, but before you say do not drink!
Michael is being helped by very influential, it just smells like a preparation for a return.
Many people still suffering, this would be the way to apologize, ask that they understand, after he was threatened with death.
think of it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liril

December 24, 2009, 11:13:51 AM
Quote from: "Angelica"
I find it very strange came out yesterday in the papers here, but they stressed the very threat of death, why?
Exactly what i am thinking....it seems now we are getting a hint for the witness protection programme. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions