[font=Garamond Bold:2zewf4g9][glow=red:2zewf4g9]Congratulations, MJ.

MJ's fans, we are amazing![/glow:2zewf4g9]
[/font:2zewf4g9]  bearhug

penguin/  michael-jackson/  party/  beerchug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MashMike

Some of the comments  really piss me off, there are, of course, some haters badmouthing MJ, others say that it's not fair cause MJ fans could vote as many times as possible, they have even complained about it. I'prefer not to post a comment there, cause some can twist your words and make it againt you! :roll: anyway, we won:))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

No worries - the results speak for themselves. Yes, MJ supporters could vote more than once but so could everyone else. It just proves that MJ has more supporters and therefore should be #1.

:) It's all good. Some people will never be happy so don't allow them to bring down your joy. His legacy is being restored and we are contributing.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MashMike

@[highlight=#ff80ff:iff4zq4e]voiceforthesilent[/highlight:iff4zq4e] THX A LOT FOR ENCOURAGING ME bearhug ,and i do agree with u, everyone(Freddie's, Elvis's fans) had the chance to vote as many times as they could but they didnt manage to do it ,first i posted a comment there saying how happy i'm, adding that i've voted for my favourite artist a lot, may be 100 times and some minutes later got a message from supposedly  a fan  who said that i should better remove my comment cause it makes others mad and they may complian about it.( that i've voted for 100 times),may be it was my bad and i shouldn't have written about it , never mind we  managed to do and it's the most important thing moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

liegi

He truly deserves this award. The others are great, but Michael is in a different league.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
penguin/ [glow=red:1z7hqxjm]MJ NUMBER ONE FOREVER[/glow:1z7hqxjm]  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

beerchug  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yeesssssssss  penguin/
MJ fans are still the best!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness isn't the absence of light... it's the absence of you.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

Have you seen their rant about how he should not have won. Read the comments on the page, they really let her have it.

Michael Jackson: The Greatest Singer Ever…Really?

So Michael Jackson has topped our poll of the Greatest Singers Ever. Ever. Really?

Jackson’s pipes had some fine moments during his early career. ‘I Want You Back’, ‘I’ll Be There’ and ‘She’s Out Of My Life’ were all brilliant displays of youthful soulfulness and heart.

continued...

But it’s clear that for about 20 years towards the end of his career Michael Jackson’s voice was a parody of what it had formerly been. It had disappeared up its own backside, full of weird whoops, ghostly shrieking and so many vocal ticks that it deserved its own definition in the medical dictionary. Or, in fact, perhaps it did. I think it was called ‘Shamone-itis’.

Out of the list, my personal favourites are Kurt Cobain whose ghostly howl was profoundly affecting, like he was emoting every vowel...

...and David Bowie, who also sometimes pushed himself into parody, but whose best vocal performances lurch from cooingly gentle to matter-a-fact honest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "simalves"
Have you seen their rant about how he should not have won. Read the comments on the page, they really let her have it.

So Michael Jackson has topped our poll of the Greatest Singers Ever. Ever. Really?

Jackson’s pipes had some fine moments during his early career. ‘I Want You Back’, ‘I’ll Be There’ and ‘She’s Out Of My Life’ were all brilliant displays of youthful soulfulness and heart.

continued...

But it’s clear that for about 20 years towards the end of his career Michael Jackson’s voice was a parody of what it had formerly been. It had disappeared up its own backside, full of weird whoops, ghostly shrieking and so many vocal ticks that it deserved its own definition in the medical dictionary. Or, in fact, perhaps it did. I think it was called ‘Shamone-itis’.

Out of the list, my personal favourites are Kurt Cobain whose ghostly howl was profoundly affecting, like he was emoting every vowel...

...and David Bowie, who also sometimes pushed himself into parody, but whose best vocal performances lurch from cooingly gentle to matter-a-fact honest

yeah they just don't get it....
A singer is not only a voice.
The others - good
Michael - magical bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

continued...

simalves
Soldier

Topics: 58
Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: MJ: Vote For the Greatest Singer of All Time NME
Post Number:#56  by GINAFELICIA » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 am

simalves wrote:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... &tb=1&pb=1

continued...

Still I have not seen the artists of now that does what Michael did in the scenes, and fewer these artists of now record an album it can be that a song is good, others are a garbage
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

But who really cares for what they say?? These mean people are just mad that now, again MJ is #1, that his fans all over the world stood as one and voted for their favourite artist. What's wrong with them? They had the chance to vote for their favourite artist too but they weren't as active as we were and now they complain about it. :roll:  Let's not pay attention to such mean and tasteless comments, neglection is the best tool. We all know that MJ is unique, noone will ever fill his shoes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal