Michael Death Hoax-Oprah Clues
May 21, 2011, 11:42:09 PM
[youtube:xu91nfm6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcSYoL1d33c&feature=related[/youtube:xu91nfm6]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Re: Michael Death Hoax-Oprah Clues
June 02, 2011, 12:04:12 PM
Did you make this video or you just took it from the internet?
Because to me it is like picking useless clues from anywhere.

This whole thing about the sun is NORMAL. Clouds does exists and when you are shooting a movie outside or with outside backgrounds, it is something you have to deal with. Sometime when a cloud is passing, you have to "cut" and wait for the sun to shoot again, for the visual continuity. And if sometimes one plan is sunny and the other plan straight after is not, it is because they worked the interview in the editing, to get a nice continuity of the audio too. Sometimes, you have to make some sacrifice in the editing and make some heartbreaking choices, like sacrifying the visual continuity in order to get a better audio continuity.

And the smile in the bush? Come on! It is just random shadows.

And one important thing is the fact that when the news of MJ death came out, people called ME, a random fan, to ask me the same question: "Are you ok?" Because my friends know that Michael is a influent person in my life. They know I fought for him big time. So it is normal that they were worry about me. And this is the same for Lisa-Marie, who shared her life with him!!!
If she was my friend, I would have call her too to ask if she was ok! In my opinion, it has nothing to do with the song.

I do believe MJ is still with us, but I do not believe he's leaving clues everywhere like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2011, 12:49:39 PM
I think too the video is low average. Just found it and shared as usually we do, anything about hoax we watch. Someone did a work, why not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 02, 2011, 02:01:22 PM
lol, you are right. And I watched it entirely and enjoyed the interview.
It is just hard for me to see people that are too much into it... and starts to hallucinate things....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2011, 03:59:48 PM
Quote from: "Blue Fox of Love"
lol, you are right. And I watched it entirely and enjoyed the interview.
It is just hard for me to see people that are too much into it... and starts to hallucinate things....

My thoughts exactly! I don't believe that every last detail is planned or a symbolism for something else. You'll drive yourself crazy with that way of thought. There are certain things that stand out, and are too obvious to ignore. Oprah's two biggest shows were her last show AND *drum roll* the 1993 interivew with our man, Mikey! And she doesn't mention him even a little biit in her last show. Either she is a sneaky, back stabbing, coniving..ahem.."woman" or there is more here. If it weren't for MJ being on her stupid show, she probably would've been cancelled in the mid 90's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions