diggyonTopic starter

What should we expect?
June 16, 2011, 11:59:40 AM
Hi everyone,

June 25th is approaching...... should we expect Michael to bam? May be we are all wrong! Michael loves surprises and if he bams on that date then it won't be a surprise for us because we expected him to bam o that day especially.... Does this make sense??????? I guess it does.
Again, no one really knows how the bam is going to be like! Is he going to bam to the whole world or to only a special group of people? Is he really going to look like the "King of Pop" we know or did he change his features again in order not to be recognized by the people and just appear as a knight who wants to save the world???

TS is silent..... we don't know how the bam is going to be..... but my real question is: what should we expect after the bam? What should happen exactly?????? How can we change the world to a better place and get rid of the evil guys?????
Is the world going to change completely after the bam? What about the Army of Love???? Will Michael tell the whole world that he faked his death?????? I am very sure that questions are familiar to all of you.... but the problem is...... we don't have any answers yet to all these questions.....TS is still silent.
So guys what do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: What should we expect?
June 16, 2011, 01:51:00 PM
I don't know....the world is all of us.....we are a few MJ's fans/supporters but I dare to say some of us changed to better.

This means a tiny change in the world.

About the Army of Love....maybe we are still in the training period.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions