Datroot

Re: Could MJJ have been forced into hiding?
December 29, 2009, 08:00:07 AM
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
Yep, this is the truth. (No clairvoyance here, just plain information.)

Surely people understand that Michael would NEVER leave his kids unless he was forced to!

Yes, this is what I have believed all along.  Harm would come top him and/or his kids if he didn't disappear and money owed was repayed (which it now must have been).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 29, 2009, 08:51:09 AM
uh, I'm scared!
But I don't get this! They force him to fake his death....and after 2-3 years they let him come out only because they have the money, and say what? HI GUYS this was a hoax all along... :?:  And won't allow him to do nothing for a living which is singing? Seriously what reason will they present to us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 29, 2009, 08:54:11 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
Yep, this is the truth. (No clairvoyance here, just plain information.)

Surely people understand that Michael would NEVER leave his kids unless he was forced to!

Yes, this is what I have believed all along.  Harm would come top him and/or his kids if he didn't disappear and money owed was repayed (which it now must have been).

I always thought that Michael and/or his children's life would have to be threatened for him to fake his own death. I don't think he wouldn't do it just to do it, it wouldn't make sense!

What I don't understand and/or believe that Michael would have to hide for 2-3 years, be allowed to return BUT not as the King Of Pop or make music/videos. I never thought that he would return as a entertainer(that's probably why he put the movie out), I would think he would produce/direct movies.  :? I would think once the money her owes is returned, he would be free to do whatever he wants to. :?

Michael does have a lot of songs that he wrote over the years that could be released and make money off of. Why couldn't he do that? Would he be allowed to do anything other then be a father to his children? If he does return, will we ever see him in public if he isn't working? :?

I'm not sure I believe this person 100% There's a lot of people who claim to know the truth. We don't have a way of knowing if their telling us the truth or not. We'll have to wait and see what the truth is when it's revealed, if it is. I'll believe it when it comes out of Michael Jackson's mouth!! :lol:  Until then, I take things I hear with a grain of salt. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :D SECRET DOVE my thoughts exactly you read my mind :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 09:31:50 AM
i honestly do not get it. if he had to escape/hide to save his life via faking his death - this part i can imagine i think...

but what does not add up for me with the above is this: if he or his loved ones were in danger, why the "death faking" did not stop just after 25 of June, why the story continued (and still continues I guess)  for long after he "dies": with Memorial, Funeral part 1 and 2, tributes here and there, not to mention Dr.Murray saga...

if all of this was to save sb's life so why put himself or the family at risk??? if we are able to spot some inconsistencies with the whole death story and i understand we are not alone in this journey and there are much more believers out there , then "they" who threatened  him, whoever "they" are, could easily spot the same???? and  I am 100% sure that in order to conduct investigation "they" would be much better equipped than we are... i just do not get it i am afraid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 29, 2009, 09:46:43 AM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
i honestly do not get it. if he had to escape/hide to save his life via faking his death - this part i can imagine i think...

but what does not add up for me with the above is this: if he or his loved ones were in danger, why the "death faking" did not stop just after 25 of June, why the story continued (and still continues I guess)  for long after he "dies": with Memorial, Funeral part 1 and 2, tributes here and there, not to mention Dr.Murray saga...

if all of this was to save sb's life so why put himself or the family at risk??? if we are able to spot some inconsistencies with the whole death story and i understand we are not alone in this journey and there are much more believers out there , then "they" who threatened  him, whoever "they" are, could easily spot the same???? and  I am 100% sure that in order to conduct investigation "they" would be much better equipped than we are... i just do not get it i am afraid.

Those who were threatening him may have made him promise to stay away for a certain amount of time - 2 or 3 years perhaps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 29, 2009, 09:49:46 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:D SECRET DOVE my thoughts exactly you read my mind :lol:
:lol: Thanks. I guess I'm a mind reader!! ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :lol:

me 2.. it sounds familiar all of this like a film i've seen.. where they can ruin someones life in the push of a button or a certain phonecall..

and with the taking MJ away for 2-3yrs.. how can he trust these people not to hurt his family why he is not there.. especially now the world knows what his kids look like!!.. and the fact if he was in solitude so to speak he couldn't do anything about it!!

i mean what if (GOD FORBID) his kids took ill or something serious happened.. he'd have to stay away or not even be told.. especially if he was in a convent etc.. do you know where i coming from!! i think its crazy!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 09:57:25 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"

Those who were threatening him may have made him promise to stay away for a certain amount of time - 2 or 3 years perhaps.

What's the point of making him stay away for for 2-3 years? Like I said before, once the money's returned, he should be free to do what he wants. I don't get it. :?

The person on the italian site doesn't tell the same story. They "claim" to have inside information about MJ and the hoax. They indicated that he would be back by the end of 2010. I don't understand how this person knows all this information. They don't claim to to know someone close to MJ, like the italian person does. How do we know that she/he's telling the truth? It could be a theory, or they're playing with us. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :lol:

me 2.. it sounds familiar all of this like a film i've seen.. where they can ruin someones life in the push of a button or a certain phonecall..

and with the taking MJ away for 2-3yrs.. how can he trust these people not to hurt his family why he is not there.. especially now the world knows what his kids look like!!.. and the fact if he was in solitude so to speak he couldn't do anything about it!!

i mean what if (GOD FORBID) his kids took ill or something serious happened.. he'd have to stay away or not even be told.. especially if he was in a convent etc.. do you know where i coming from!! i think its crazy!!

I agree. How could Michael trust these people not to hurt/kill his family while he's away? If he's in hiding, he would be powerless to do anything about it. God forbid one of his kids gets ill or something serious happened. He wouldn't know that his children are hurt/sick,etc, or he would know but wouldn't be able to be there for them.

I'm not sure how to feel. The whole thing sounds crazy!! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions