Could MJJ have been forced into hiding?
December 22, 2009, 04:28:36 AM
COULD MICHAEL J. HAVE BEEN FORCED INTO HIDING?

Late Dec.22nd. an unknown person checked into the Hoax Chat room of Michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com. As Chatters all remain anonymous I shall name her GAB.
I'll let you know what she had to say, but remember: it is but one more THEORY and not the byond any reasonable doubt THE TRUTH.
She began her story by saying that she had a friend- 'who always knows things and has never proven to be wrong'-. Gab's English was a bit limited, so maybe she meant this friend was clairvoyant? After she had stated that Michael was alife and hiding somewhere in Switserland or The United Kingdom in a convent on soem sort and would not come back for 2-3 years, she had the full attention of the other Hoax room chatters.
Then she continued by asking all of the chatters to let her say what SHE KNEW. So I guess she meant she had had a clairvoyant vision about Michael.
Her message was, in short, as the conversation took about 2 hours:

Michael was forced by powerful enemies to fake his death and go into hiding or THEY (???) would kill him and/or his children. Those were the 2 choices THEY gave him. THEY also included the: FBI, Tohme and even his father ( that father part was too far- fetched for most chatters ) were in on that. THEY had known Michael's death would generate much money. THEY will do anything they can to make the most money possible from Michael's death. Then, and only if the whole world thinks Michael really died in 2009, THEY will allow him to return. But no longer as The King of Pop. He will neither perform nor make new music or videos. Michael has to stay away for 2-3 years. His family did have some knowledge about the above mentioned conspiracy.
This GAB, was very persevering in telling: her 'thoughts' would come true no matter whether we wished to believe her or not---we would find out she was not just saying something wild--. She had never met Michael or any of his family members.
She never answered questions about who THEY, exactly are.
---------------------------------------------------------
When you listen to MJJ's "THEY don't care about us" and other songs, it does seem he is angry with some people, to say the least. And who exactly was he angry with besides the tabloids and other blood-hound media?!
Could there be a little bit of reality in what GAB stated? That is the question I put before you!

I am just a chat room visitor and by no means is this my theory. I hope GAB will return to the chatroom and 'tell' us some more of her 'thoughts' about Michael.
Emily.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Could MJJ have been forced into hiding?
December 28, 2009, 04:02:00 PM
Yep, this is the truth. (No clairvoyance here, just plain information.)

Surely people understand that Michael would NEVER leave his kids unless he was forced to!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 04:10:23 PM
He was also angry at the FBI and CIA for their investigations.. he also sang about the KGB in his "Moscow" song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:41:57 PM
Hi There,
                                          I am writing this with the most amount of love that I can possibly muster so I hope you understand what you read from me is with this in mind x
 Firstly, I must tell you that one molecule of love can transmute nine molecules of fear/hate.
 We are about to enter into a world that we never realised existed and this is going to be VERY hard going for most - it has/is for me too. I am the type of person who would never dream of causing harm to another and it is painful to see the depths that THEY will sink too in order keep control over us.
         They are the Illuminati. Yes I know that everyone will probably go mad at the mere mention of them for various reasons BUT PLEASE listen to what I have to say - It's VERY IMPORTANT!
          This point on our planet we have two separated factions at work ;-
            LOVE  and  FEAR  =    Good vs Bad  =  US vs the illuminati  - Michaels message is this message -
            IN ORDER TO TRANSMUTE THE FEAR/EVIL WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. WHEN WE REALISE WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE WORK ONLY THEN CAN WE KNOW HOW WE ARE BEING USED & MANIPULATED. THIS MANIPULATION RUNS THROUGH EVERY SINGLE THING WE SEE (FILM, ADS ETC) , HEAR ( MUSIC) THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT US THAN WE DO - DO YOU SEE? WE HAVE BELIEVED THE LIES AND NOT QUESTIONED THEM OR THE NATURE OF WHO WE ARE. THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE AND HOW POWERFUL WE ARE AND THEY USE EVERY METHOD THEY CAN TO MAKE US FEEL USELESS AND DEGRADED. THEY TELL LIES WITH ART BY TELLING US IT'S FANTASY SO THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO DO HARM.THEY  FLAUNT THEIR SYMBOLS SO BLATANTLY THAT WHEN YOU WAKE UP TO IT IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS WITH THE SHEER EXTENT OF THEIR DECEPTION.ANYONE WHO TRIES TO GO AGAINST THE FLOW LIKE MICHAEL WILL BE HARMED IE. CHILD ABUSE ACCUATIONtS, THREATENED AND BROUGHT TO PUBLIC SHAME. HE IS WAKING US UP SO THAT WE CAN REALISE THAT LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD - LITERALLY!
             WAKE UP - SEE WHAT'S GOING ON - TRANSMUTE IT WITH LOVE.
      WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ? IT MEANS WE DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED .
       IT MEANS WE CAN EACH BE POWERFUL AND HOW POWERFUL COULD WE BE AS A GROUP ?
       HOW POWERFUL AS A NATION?
        HOW POWERFUL AS A PLANET ?
       ALL OF THIS IS ANCIENT - REVERSE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW - LOOK BACKWARDS  , TURN THE WORLD ON ITS HEAD - WE WILL WIN , LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER AND IT IS STRENGHT PERSONIFIED .
                    FEAR/HATE IS WEAKNESS AND IS THEREFORE UNSTABLE AND HAS TO WORK SO HARD TO KEEP IT'S STATUS AS CONTROLLER OF IT'S OWN UNIVERSE. LOVE CAN RELAX BECAUSE IT KNOWS ITS OWN STRENGHT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT IS . IT KNOWS EVIL WILL WITHER IN ITS PRESENSE - LOVE CAN ENTER ANYWHERE , EVIL IS SCARED TO ENTER LOVE - AM I MAKING SENSE TO YOU ?
                   I am sorry if this is a bit much but I have been quiet for so long and I end up sending posts that are essentially useless in their content so I have to be myself whtever that entails.
                   This is the most positive of messages - we cannot move if we dont accept the bad but when we have ........
                      WE CAN CREATE HEAVEN
                            Lots of love to all of you
                              xxx.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

December 28, 2009, 05:45:33 PM
Hi There,
                                          I am writing this with the most amount of love that I can possibly muster so I hope you understand what you read from me is with this in mind x
 Firstly, I must tell you that one molecule of love can transmute nine molecules of fear/hate.
 We are about to enter into a world that we never realised existed and this is going to be VERY hard going for most - it has/is for me too. I am the type of person who would never dream of causing harm to another and it is painful to see the depths that THEY will sink too in order keep control over us.
         They are the Illuminati. Yes I know that everyone will probably go mad at the mere mention of them for various reasons BUT PLEASE listen to what I have to say - It's VERY IMPORTANT!
            LOVE  and  FEAR  =    Good vs Bad  =  US vs the illuminati  - Michaels message is this message -
            IN ORDER TO TRANSMUTE THE FEAR/EVIL WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. WHEN WE REALISE WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE WORK ONLY THEN CAN WE KNOW HOW WE ARE BEING USED & MANIPULATED. THIS MANIPULATION RUNS THROUGH EVERY SINGLE THING WE SEE (FILM, ADS ETC) , HEAR ( MUSIC) THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT US THAN WE DO - DO YOU SEE? WE HAVE BELIEVED THE LIES AND NOT QUESTIONED THEM OR THE NATURE OF WHO WE ARE. THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE AND HOW POWERFUL WE ARE AND THEY USE EVERY METHOD THEY CAN TO MAKE US FEEL USELESS AND DEGRADED. THEY TELL LIES WITH ART BY TELLING US IT'S FANTASY SO THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO DO HARM.THEY  FLAUNT THEIR SYMBOLS SO BLATANTLY THAT WHEN YOU WAKE UP TO IT IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS WITH THE SHEER EXTENT OF THEIR DECEPTION.ANYONE WHO TRIES TO GO AGAINST THE FLOW LIKE MICHAEL WILL BE HARMED IE. CHILD ABUSE ACCUATIONtS, THREATENED AND BROUGHT TO PUBLIC SHAME. HE IS WAKING US UP SO THAT WE CAN REALISE THAT LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD - LITERALLY!
       ALL OF THIS IS ANCIENT - REVERSE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW - LOOK BACKWARDS  , TURN THE WORLD ON ITS HEAD - WE WILL WIN , LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER AND IT IS STRENGHT PERSONIFIED .
                    FEAR/HATE IS WEAKNESS AND IS THEREFORE UNSTABLE AND HAS TO WORK SO HARD TO KEEP IT'S STATUS AS CONTROLLER OF IT'S OWN UNIVERSE. LOVE CAN RELAX BECAUSE IT KNOWS ITS OWN STRENGHT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT IS . IT KNOWS EVIL WILL WITHER IN ITS PRESENSE - LOVE CAN ENTER ANYWHERE , EVIL IS SCARED TO ENTER LOVE - AM I MAKING SENSE TO YOU ?
                   I am sorry if this is a bit much but I have been quiet for so long and I end up sending posts that are essentially useless in their content so I have to be myself whtever that entails.
                   This is the most positive of messages - we cannot move if we dont accept the bad but when we have ........
                      WE CAN CREATE HEAVEN
                              xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:12:02 PM
Quote from: "StargazerMJ11"
Hi There,
                      WE CAN CREATE HEAVEN
                              xxx

WOW; THIS IS A VERY INTERSTING POST

PEOPLE IN THE OLD ROME SAID

WHY DO WE NOT PUT A BRACELET TO ALL OUR SLAVES?
AND THE SENATOR ANSERWED

OMG - THEN THEY WOULD SEE HOW MANY OF THEM THEY ARE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 28, 2009, 06:30:17 PM
As sad and worrying as it seems, after the movie didn't reveal a huge amount of solid evidence, I started to believe this hoax is not a game at all. It's probably much more serious than we all think, and could even be dangerous.
Michael wouldn't put the world through so much pain and loss without having a real reason behind it. Perhaps that reason is to protect his children.
Remember what Latoya said at the funeral? 'Michael always said that his family came first and his fans second' ...
Maura also mentioned something about Michael's children which caught my attention, but just this second my mind has gone blank and I can't remember exactly what she said :lol:

I pray that Michael is safe and I really hope we see him again :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 28, 2009, 06:36:50 PM
ONCE AGAIN- THIS WAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE POST I HAVE READ SICE A LONG TIME

LIKE IN V= VENDETTA
THEY TRY HARD TO CREATE FEAR
TO SHOW HOW IMPORTANT AND " NECESSARY" THEY ARE

LOOK AT THE RECENT INCIDENT WITH THAT PLANE - MAYBE NOW THEY HAVE THEIR REASON FOR INTRODUCING THE
 " NAKED- SCANNER"

SO IT MIGHT BE A WAY TO QUIT FLYING TO SHOW THAT YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THAT

SORRY- THIS WAS ONLY ONE EXAMPLE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:39:12 PM
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
As sad and worrying as it seems, after the movie didn't reveal a huge amount of solid evidence, I started to believe this hoax is not a game at all. It's probably much more serious than we all think, and could even be dangerous.
Michael wouldn't put the world through so much pain and loss without having a real reason behind it. Perhaps that reason is to protect his children.
Remember what Latoya said at the funeral? 'Michael always said that his family came first and his fans second' ...
Maura also mentioned something about Michael's children which caught my attention, but just this second my mind has gone blank and I can't remember exactly what she said :lol:

AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER SHE SAID

HE LOVES HIS KIDS; BUT HE WOULD NOT LOVE THEM TO DEATH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

December 28, 2009, 06:43:29 PM
Quote from: "whateverhappens"
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"

AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER SHE SAID

HE LOVES HIS KIDS; BUT HE WOULD NOT LOVE THEM TO DEATH

Yeah when I read that I thought instantly, maybe he's doing this to protect his kids.. Even if it's gonna be hard for them, not seeing their daddy for a while, he'd have to do this :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 28, 2009, 06:47:39 PM
BUT CONSIDERING THAT- MAYBE THIS GIRL MAURA MIGHT REALLY HAVE SAID THE TRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 07:09:17 PM
Sorry but I cannot believe anything without some sort of evidence or proof. There have been many many people who claim to know what has happened, why and the possible whereabouts of Michael and in all honesty if their claims were so believable then we would not feel the need to keep searching. I take these claims with a very large pinch of salt!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 28, 2009, 07:47:38 PM
I'm not really sure about the Illuminati Theory. Maybe they did force him to hiding and there was/is some kind of conspiracy going on. I remember him mentioning in an interview there was a conspiracy against  him and he couldn't say more. The only thing that makes me doubt it was a notorious group that forced him into hiding, is the way his family is acting because they don't seem too upset whenever Michael is brought up in an interview. If I knew one of my family members had to be forced into hiding because there was a plot to put him in danger, I would be upset. Maybe that's just me.

But, what if...

He went into hiding for his own safety because he is about to expose the truth about any conspiracies against him? What if his family is hiding him away in safekeepings (as mentioned by Jermaine) to make anyone conspiring against him or wanting to cause harm to him to believe he is dead?

I don't want to dismiss any theories which could possibly be the truth and I want to keep an open mind. I think it's a fine line to whether he was forced or if he chose to do it for his safety. As long as he is okay that's all that matters.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 08:27:16 PM
What about Tommy Mottola. Michael did not like him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 08:36:52 PM
Hi ,
                            I am not saying he was forced to do it .If you knew something that was really big that would affect the lives of those you love and those who love you and you were in the perfect position to do something about it , wouldn't you do it at any cost?
                         This is how I see Michael;
                     There is a story that when Columbus sailed  out, the tribes people on land could not SEE the ships on the horizon. Their TRUSTED elder chief  kept looking out  because he kept thinking there was something there. Then one day he SAW the ships with his own eyes and relayed it back to his people.
Because they trusted him they BELIEVED him and it was only then that they saw them.
                    Michael is doing this for those he loves and for us so that we can see the ships.
 The illuminati is everywhere - new Alice in Wonderland film - Seen the pic of Michael with the rabbit , mad hatter, chequered floor, film reel, time pieces = all illuminati symbols
And Kenny Ortega with fire flies and yellow brick road - you have to see it and research it to understand what they mean. It is so in depth it's astounding - All the people who GIVE us entertainment are in on it - it's the only way they get to that position in the first place.
                     Listen to JayZ, tupac ,david Bowie, Beatles they tell us the story and truth of it- Bob marley was trying to get people to rebel with love against them . look at ALL art work, Watch ALL hand signals from everyone at the top that we watch every day and you will not be ABLE to miss it.
                   Michael has to be in hiding to do this - there is nothing stranger than the truth- we have just been so blind!
          Watch jackson 5 song TORTURE - it shocked me! The whole video is occult.
           Sometimes light has to be dark to be in the right position to WAKE UP and open the darkness up for all to see.....
LOVE xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions