PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The Resurrection of Michael Jackson
May 31, 2011, 05:45:30 PM

A sensational occurrence that will completely shock the world may well happen very soon. The incredible event will be the absolutely amazing and miraculous resurrection of the king of pop, Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson was so full of life and energy having just completed the rehearsals for his new tour, only a few weeks before he was proclaimed dead. After the rehearsals Michael Jackson said to his adoring fans that he would see them again in July 2011.

This would imply that Michael Jackson had every intention of being in the world on that date, which would mean that he had faked his death and completely fooled the coroner and other medical officials.

Let us look at some of the finer details surrounding this apparent death of Michael Jackson; for example, Michael Jackson’s name is still not on his grave stone.

Michael Jackson’s name is wrong on the will, on the death certificate, on the autopsy and on other important documents. And why was it that the coroner used Michael Jackson’s driver’s license to identify the body?

Is it possible that Michael Jackson used a body double and that he had already discreetly made a disappearance well before anyone discovered his ‘dead body’?

So, why would Michael Jackson want to make it look like he had died?

Was there a conspiracy to stop him performing again and was someone planning to kill him anyway? Did that someone want to take some kind of revenge? And who would gain most benefit in the event of his death?

Did Michael Jackson fake his death so that he could save his life?

When the guests were leaving Elizabeth Taylor’s funeral several of them said that they thought of Michael Jackson and his voice was in their ears.

Could this be really possible? Has Michael Jackson produced one of his greatest performances and totally hoaxed the entire world. For millions of his fans that would not come as a surprise.

They already knew that everything that Michael Jackson does is special, completely original, absolutely sensational and always unexpected. And the first thing they would hear him say is ‘you are not alone, I am here with you’.

The king of pop may well very soon be back and enthralling his fans all around the world with his very special charismatic talents. Then all of us will know we have an angel amongst us called ‘Michael’

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: The Resurrection of Michael Jackson
May 31, 2011, 05:46:06 PM
I'm loving these articles.  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 31, 2011, 05:58:03 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us. It's a nice piece of hope in this turbulent time.

I know that the photo had the 2011 year written on it but some are saying that it's a fake. And, Michael didn't actually say "See you in July 2011". He said "See you in July". The 2011 is implied. With that, I do hope that it's July 2011 but that's not really what he said. I did like the article/blog all the same.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 31, 2011, 07:20:45 PM
Same thing, James Chapman articles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 31, 2011, 11:07:40 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I would like to point out the comments at the bottom of this article. There are 20 of them right now. Every single one of them is happy about the article saying Michael is alive. Every single one of them expresses their L.O.V.E. and most say they beLIEve he's alive.

While I know there are many "fan's who do not beLIEve, It's more interesting that the comments are so positive. In the beginning of the hoax this kind of article would not have been well received. This means to me that Michael's image is changing.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 01, 2011, 12:30:06 AM
Just a glimmer of hope that this is how things will happen.
I have often wondered "what will be the first thing we hear him say?"  Any ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions