Re: Huh?
December 23, 2009, 05:20:19 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Misha, again you took the words out of my mouth...

LOLLLLL!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 23, 2009, 07:02:36 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"

SEE :!: here we go again...
stop with "oh, they obviously did'nt read it" remarks  
i'm asking again: why do you believe that it depends solely on the members of this forum on
whether MJ returns or not???
Because thats what i'm getting from all these posts and to be honest i just think that sounds like people are getting rather full of themselves...
Now please take note i'm NOT attacking anyone here , i just want an explanation on that.
because if you READ it states that mj was going to return on holloween BUT DID NOT because he felt that we did not get the full message yet..serenity even HIGHLIGHTED the specific :lol:

back in september tmz and the post by study were pointing at a holloween return, remember tmz were saying things like " arrest late october...ect and the movie was only to play for 2 weeks and then the dvd would be out by xmas,which we could assume has hoax info as well...well all of that has been pushed back because he did not make his grand return as planned...i.e. tmz stating that the investigation will go thru until 2010

dr. conrads investigation = investigation into the hoax

so the reason i said that mike is not going to come back is because its now xmas and people still dont get it...he added a lot more clues that were not just tmz and interview based, they were actually pretty clear messages and yet most still dont get it

so if people dont get it, the complete reason for the hoax is not complete, there for no return...it would defeat the purpose of the hoax to return but not get your message across right????

and no one is full of themselves...and no i dont not think it is based on the people of this forum, it is solely based on mike BUT obviously he had an agenda and wanted to get his message across and its has not got across...and like i stated before it looks like it will never get across because the clues were way more obvious than they were pre holloween and now study has said IN PLAIN ENGLISH why he has not come back and when he will and yet people still "dont get" it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:13:10 PM
I'm with you MJhunny...I honestly can't understand how people just believe things like this, hook, line, and sinker.  I feel like I walked into a cult meeting.  :lol:   I mean, believe what you want, but don't expect everyone else to...the holier than thou attitudes, because you think you have a better understanding (which you don't), are ridiculous imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 23, 2009, 07:34:45 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I'm with you MJhunny...I honestly can't understand how people just believe things like this, hook, line, and sinker.  I feel like I walked into a cult meeting.  :lol:   I mean, believe what you want, but don't expect everyone else too...the holier than thou attitudes, because you think you have a better understanding (which you don't), is ridiculous imo.

:roll: and obviously i have a better understanding or else they would still not be asking question when it is written right there and she still doesnt get it but obviously she, and you, want to get it or you would be in another thread, not here reading post and name calling like a child :roll:

what i dont understand is how people listen to these glenda tapes or cassandra or derek whoever but yet when someone like study post things, with PLENTY of evidence, you think its fake??? but yet someone on a LKL blog can sign on as mj and give out "clues" with no evidence, but they will beLIEve in that

what i dont understand is how i, and others, are buying everything, hook,line and sinker but yet we are on a site where people believe mike is alive :lol: and we can all agree that it is a hoax and we can all agree that he is going to come back and we can all agree that he wants us to know he is alive and we can all agree that he has people giving us clues but yet when someone post the clues, answers and evidence  were brainwashed followers :roll:

and trust me i do not buy everything i am fed, i use logical before i believe something someone says..and if someone presents enough evidence i will think about that statement and rationally decided if it makes sense...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 01:59:00 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
:roll: and obviously i have a better understanding or else they would still not be asking question when it is written right there and she still doesnt get it but obviously she, and you, want to get it or you would be in another thread, not here reading post and name calling like a child :roll:

I browse all threads...that's my job here as a mod.  I'm not trying to understand anything, I just don't buy what they're peddling.  And I don't see where I called you any names?  Like I said before, believe what you want...just don't get on someone's case because they don't. I only posted to support the people who are getting slammed because they don't believe what you do.  Anyway, I didn't come in here to argue...each to their own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 24, 2009, 02:15:54 AM
why you ppl constantly change what we say?.. I'm not only saying about study's post, but also to our reply..WHEN did someone write that Michael' returns depends solely of this forum?'.. WHERE did someone even mention that we believe we are the center of the world and that's why someone surely will come to leave clues here?.. How many users can you point at and say "he/she told Michael was a God!!"? C'mon!! it's a forum, we are supposed to discuss things and of course that ppl can not agree at some point, but no one told you "hey! you!! if you don't believe in study you better keep going because then this isn't your place!" and the same for the cult at michael that u said....but either when none of that happened you post things that, as i see it, response to a conversation that only had place in your own mind.
IT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASY IF YOU ANSWE TO WHAT PPL  REALLY SAID AND NOT TO WHAT YOU THINK THAT PPL SAID...allow me to say my friend, those are 2 different thing, so, when you have some time be our guest and read the whole thread again.

each one knows if my post is reffered to you or not.
Lot of L.O.V.E  and please stop trying to hurt the others calling them names, because that obviously shows that you didn't even get the first part of michael's wishes..LOVE and PEACE.

sorry about my english :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

*Mo*

December 24, 2009, 02:48:43 AM
what i dont understand is how people listen to these glenda tapes or cassandra or derek whoever but yet when someone like study post things, with PLENTY of evidence, you think its fake??? but yet someone on a LKL blog can sign on as mj and give out "clues" with no evidence, but they will beLIEve in that

Here's MY OPINION on that:

A lot of people need things to be s.p.e.l.l.e.d. o.u.t. to them.  If it's not spelled out, they either don't catch it, or don't put effort into understanding it.  It's not their fault, it's what they were taught.  That is why the fakers have so many followers.  

I came to this conclusion because of the reactions we got on our 'Michael Jackson's wake up call' videos.  In these videos we also literally spelled out what has happened and what needs to be done.  Many people sent us messages saying "Thank you so much, now I finally understand what this is all about".  

My advice again is to read all 9 posts regarding TIAI, follow the links given in these posts, research, read and learn.  I'm not saying this to insult anyone, I'm saying this to make people aware of the fact that there is MUCH more to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 03:53:34 AM

Here's MY OPINION on that:

A lot of people need things to be s.p.e.l.l.e.d. o.u.t. to them.  If it's not spelled out, they either don't catch it, or don't put effort into understanding it.  It's not their fault, it's what they were taught.  That is why the fakers have so many followers.  

I came to this conclusion because of the reactions we got on our 'Michael Jackson's wake up call' videos.  In these videos we also literally spelled out what has happened and what needs to be done.  Many people sent us messages saying "Thank you so much, now I finally understand what this is all about".  

My advice again is to read all 9 posts regarding TIAI, follow the links given in these posts, research, read and learn.  I'm not saying this to insult anyone, I'm saying this to make people aware of the fact that there is MUCH more to this.

ok again i'm one of those people who actually has read into all of STUDY's posts and again
i applaud the amount of work that has gone into TIAI ,so no probs there, I am not a believer of the dereks and cassandras of this world and understand TIAI's posts and point's made, what i can't get my head around though is the fact that all or alot of these subjects
were previously discussed seperately and befor or even during TIAI's daily redirections ok,so alot of people were all ready into that stuff and others may have thrust things aside which they personally did'nt put much belief into such as for example NWO , illuminati,etc
now as a combination of all these things i can really understand that TIAI's reveal connects the dots for alot of people and they state "ok, now my eyes are open" i just have a hard time with post's that seem to blindly believe "MJ WAS going to come back at Halloween, because thats what STUDY said, BUT obviously he could'nt because not enough people were ready..." and such things as " Ooh STUDY is Marlon Jackson, because he signed with funeral message with STUDY PEACE..." and as Misha above says "at this rate , seeing as obviously no one has read all of Study's posts, Michael should'nt even bother coming back"
so i wonder what IT IS exactly, that cause all of you to believe and put so much faith into Study's words ? Now Mo: i'm not picking a fight here but i want to understand: you and Souza have gone from theory to theory and i've enjoyed every one of your theories in the past you've had movie theory, twin theory etc alot of members bitched about esp. the twin theory, but lately you've both been on the conspiracy theory , you say now that that was because you realised what TIAI was heading to and you understood and agreed and wanted to help along which is good. But during your twin theory , say if someone external had come along and convinced you you were on the right track, you would have stuck to your theory right? To your beliefs? I think you would.  I just want to understand what it is exactly that now so convinces all of you that "This is it"
i noticed on another thread people were saying such things as "i've a pretty good idea who STUDY is" and " i definately know who study is" really? I mean, if it's Marlon who you think it is, do you seriously see Marlon Jackson behind his PC everyday redirecting websites and such? I'm not bitching here , i seriously want to know everyones thoughts
and i'm soo not into name calling. I love this forum and don't get the divide This is creating.
Please don't answer with"read it again and study" i swear i've done it all. If i read it anymore , seriously you can stick a fork in me , i'll be done :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 24, 2009, 05:06:48 AM
Now Mo: i'm not picking a fight here but i want to understand: you and Souza have gone from theory to theory and i've enjoyed every one of your theories in the past you've had movie theory, twin theory etc alot of members bitched about esp. the twin theory, but lately you've both been on the conspiracy theory , you say now that that was because you realised what TIAI was heading to and you understood and agreed and wanted to help along which is good. But during your twin theory , say if someone external had come along and convinced you you were on the right track, you would have stuck to your theory right? To your beliefs? I think you would.  I just want to understand what it is exactly that now so convinces all of you that "This is it"

The theories we have posted represent our thoughts and ideas at that time.  That doesn't mean they are still the very same today.  We are still convinced there is a 'twin brother', even if it's a non biological one - A person resembling Mike so closely that it's extremely difficult to see the differences.

We, like all of the hoax believers, are going through a process.  During this process we learn, and new information becomes available.  As you know Souza and I are very open minded, we look at the big picture and we think outside the box.  Newly gained knowledge leads to new theories and beliefs.  Conspiracies is one of these, as we spent countless hours on doing research, connecting the dots and then everything fell into place for us.  It explains so much!  That doesn't mean we forgot about our previous theories, those are still very much a part of what we believe has happened.

i noticed on another thread people were saying such things as "i've a pretty good idea who STUDY is" and " i definately know who study is" really? I mean, if it's Marlon who you think it is, do you seriously see Marlon Jackson behind his PC everyday redirecting websites and such? I'm not bitching here , i seriously want to know everyones thoughts
and i'm soo not into name calling. I love this forum and don't get the divide This is creating.
Please don't answer with"read it again and study" i swear i've done it all. If i read it anymore , seriously you can stick a fork in me , i'll be done :)

I, for one, never claimed to have an idea of or to know who S.T.U.D.Y. is.  I even said I don't case **** who it is, because to me the message S.T.U.D.Y. / TS / TIAI brought is much more important than to know who the person behind it is.  As far as I'm concerned it can be anyone, but I'm convinced Mike has help from people close to him who can be trusted.

In another thread I said: "There is no need to be divided, it doesn't matter if you 'believe' in TIAI or not. It has become quite clear that a lot of people got the message, weather it was delivered through TIAI or not. That, in my opinion, is what counts.".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 05:31:21 AM
im almost ready.
Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 05:58:41 AM by badkolo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

December 24, 2009, 05:37:10 AM
It's very disappointing to see the lack of understanding in this thread. It makes you think twice about posting on here. After all this is a forum, and I thought this was all about opinions. None of us here are in the know or are insiders. This is all speculation. No one's opinion is more valid than anyone else's. There is also a lot of assumption. Just because some one does not agree with the purpose or the validity of TIAI, it doesn't mean that they didn't read all nine posts or are lazy and just want a simple answer.

I read all nine posts. I made sure to thank TS because I thought at one point that it was someone who was just playing games with us and would eventually, disappear. I'm glad we weren't left hanging. I did see what he said about MJ possibly having returned on Halloween. I'm a bit skeptical of that. I feel like the same could be said for any other date. There have been many hints about something big taking place in January..and if it doesn't happen? is it because we are still not ready? And I don't know if I understand really why we are being led to believe this could be Marlon. The S.T.U.D.Y. peace signature is exclusive to him so we're definitely supposed to draw a connection there. I am also not so sure why the bible was quoted so often. BUT all I am trying to say, is that to me this isn't proof. It isn't proof that S.T.U.D.Y. has concrete evidence about whether Michael is alive and/if he will return. But don't all hate me for saying that, hear me out first. Even though I am skeptical, there is one thing that I am sure of, and that is that the message being spread by TIAI is of utmost importance. Many of us have been exposed to things and ideas that we weren't aware of before and perhaps are now living our lives differently. Maybe we're not taking everything for granted anymore; we've opened our eyes. That's what this whole thing is about: awareness.

I think we have all gained a lot from this whole journey, and we have S.T.U.D.Y to thank for that. He/she took upon themselves a great mission and managed to capture all of our attention. You must admit, that whether you were a believer or not, you'd check the site daily for redirects just out of curiosity. I think TS did it brilliantly and their investigation deserves an applause. The dedication and organization devoted to this is evident; amazing. What a better message to spread than one of love, awareness, and awakening? Beautifully done, TS. Thank you~

As beautiful as the message is, this does not prove to me that this person has any true evidence that Michael is alive or that he plans on returning. And I know some of you don't understand that and rely more on faith and believing, I do too. But after all the fakes we have had and all the false hopes given, we have to take things with a pinch of salt. This is the internet after all. I am not asking for a first and last name or the date and time of Michael's return. I am not that dimwitted, I know that cannot be and understand the risk of it all. What some of us are asking for are some straight up answers. Something along the lines of -yes I know him, have been in contact with him, or no I do not know him but I have some inside information-  would be a bit more satisfying than stating that you know something but can't reveal it yet. All I want is a little confirmation that he is indeed alive and that this whole thing isn't just about the message. That's all I want. In my heart I believe he is alive but I am human and a little confirmation would ease some of the pain and doubt. It feels like we have come such a long way, led to believe the end is near, and then we are told that in fact there is much more but we can't be told yet? All the hidden messages and guessing are frustrating and it hurts to even think that we might be being fooled again. I'm not saying that is the case here, but that is always an option.

What we want to know is whether S.T.U.D.Y. truly has some inside information or whether he is another investigator like ourselves, just stating their speculations and theories. After all this is a hoax forum. We are here to investigate Michael Jackson's 'death'. And although the message being spread is beautiful, our main objective should be to find out whether Michael Jackson is truly dead or alive, which is why I don't understand why some members are attacked when they express a waning support of the hoax theory or a belief that MJ might truly be dead. We are here to find out the truth, and if that truth is that he has passed, then we should all be aware of it and consider all evidence, even the ones not supporting our hoax theory ...but that's a whole other issue. My point is, let's not be disrespectful with one another because we don't see things the way you do. We should all be able to voice our opinions without fearing a nasty response in return. We are all here because of Michael Jackson, and Michael is L.O.V.E., but somehow there is a lot less love going around this forum.

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not attacking anyone. All I want is some peace back on here.
Much L.O.V.E to you all  :]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

December 24, 2009, 05:59:00 AM
Ok, I have said this a thousand times and I will say it again.

I have this feeling people enjoy picking on MO and SOUZA whenever they make a new thread or blog post which includes a new aspect to this hoax or if they present a new theory.

They(most of you) Do this over and over , some don't even read all their theories, some don't like them because they where told not to like them or any theory or idea they bring forward, others are in a constant fight with them over god knows what and I find it moronic.

Are you better then them, are they inferior to you, Do their theories make you jealous that you didnt think of it yourself, are you just a internet hater or maybe your a child and just have a hard time behaving normally online.

Its been close to 7 months now that Mo and souza and a select few have spent day and night, given tears and sweat , time and money wasted to research, think, talk to others, investigate and everything else you can imagine to try to peace together this puzzle that everyone wants an answer to and in an instant they get bashed because that's what we have come too, acting like caveman with no humanity, and trust me it shows and its not pretty.

There are many in our forum and other forums that do get it, they do understand what MO and Souza are trying to do. Which is take all the info they can acquire and sift through it since most of you wont and then they try to put together different parts and come up with a theory that somehow fits into the puzzle , and these theories come from actual information that you yourself can gather but don't or cant.

If you have followed their theories you WILL NOTICE THAT THEY ALSO HAVE A PATTERN, THEY SEEM TO BE ALL LINKED TOGETHER IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER and if you take the time to actually read it you might actually see what they are saying. BUT ITS EASIER TO JUDGE OTHERS LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL and yet your angry that others did the same thing to him, I call you hypocrites .
None of these theories need to be taken literally either . A good example is the twin theory which has validity but maybe its not a twin brother and it could be a doppelganger(perfect double), Maybe the fluoride theory isn't fluoride but another substance or poison that has kept michael sick through out the years.

They never point fingers as to who could be causing this and that is because they have respect and don't pass certain boundaries even though you think they are passing these boundaries just by expressing the theories they worked so hard on.

They are making theories that you can yourself take apart and use themselves to maybe fix the theory, they never claim to be 100% on everything, they also need your help. I just find it odd how its so easy for many of you to attack them on theories you might find wrong or odd BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE NO ISSUE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON FAKING HIS DEATH AND STAGING A HOAX AND IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN MAYBE THE KIDS KNOW AND THAT OPENS UP A WHOLE NEW CAN OF WORMS. So how dare you judge them.

Now on to this study person, WASN'T HE A MEMBER OF THE OLD MJHD, if so I don't see how that pertains to this website other then STUDY expressing whatever he is expressing in the end at our site. I do appreciate it though for there are some things I find interesting while other things don't.

I HAVE NOTICED ALL AROUND OTHER FORUMS THAT IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO MAKE THREADS AND POSTS ABOUT MO AND SOUZA THEN IT IS TO ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD,VALID THREADS AND POSTS pertaining to this death hoax INSTEAD.

ITS EASIER TO SIT AT THE DINNER TABLE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHEF AND WHAT HE PREPARED THEN IT IS TO GET IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK YOUR OWN DAM FOOD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

December 24, 2009, 06:03:15 AM
WELL SAID MO AND SOUZA DESERVE RESPECT I THNK THEY ARE THE BEST :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 24, 2009, 06:06:54 AM
Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
As beautiful as the message is, this does not prove to me that this person has any true evidence that Michael is alive or that he plans on returning.

Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
What we want to know is whether S.T.U.D.Y. truly has some inside information or whether he is another investigator like ourselves, just stating their speculations and theories.

Why do you want S.T.U.D.Y. to prove him/herself?  Why can't you just focus on THE MESSAGE that was delivered to us?  Will you only act upon the message if 'proof' is provided?  Put the pieces together yourself, that gives you enough proof.  Please, look at the BIG PICTURE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 08:00:57 AM
Why do you want S.T.U.D.Y. to prove him/herself?  Why can't you just focus on THE MESSAGE that was delivered to us?  Will you only act upon the message if 'proof' is provided?  Put the pieces together yourself, that gives you enough proof.  Please, look at the BIG PICTURE!

Like I said in the rest of my post, I have seen the message & I believe in it. I followed the site even though I was skeptical of it, and I am still supportive of it and S.T.U.D.Y. Just because I am doubtful of his/her identity it does not mean I haven't or will not act upon the message, on the contrary. But I am here to investigate Michael Jackson's death, and that means finding out whether he is alive or not. TS has led many of us to believe that he is not just an investigator, but that they have evidence that he is alive. Many have pointed out that the evidence he presented isn't exactly supportive of that and in fact seems more like their own theories and observations. All I'm saying is that I can understand that. I think a bit of speculation is healthy, rather than people putting all their trust and hope in to this source. The message is loud and clear..but I want to know if the messenger still lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions