Re: Huh?
December 23, 2009, 01:55:33 AM
After reading all those posts, I'm seriously thinking to read ALL the forum before I say something that others already said.. because if some are gonna react like this just because someone posted something that have been already discussed... then maybe the best for the new ones like me is to shut up, sit down and read as fast as we can so the we post without receiving these means comments about "nothing new" "just facts" "not even a proof" "how convenient" "waste of time" and stuffs like that.
I really came here thinking that it was a huge community of ppl how had accepted LOVE in their hearts and joined as a group because of and for Michael, including the music, the ideas, the care about other, the respect for your brother (and with these I'm reffering that we are all brothers and sisters) and most of all.. LOVE. And I though that it was like that just until this thread.

Lots of L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Serenitys_Dream

December 23, 2009, 02:06:02 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Quote from: "Inhalib"

I think that you rae all messing up with this.. I understood the post of Mo in another way, and is kind of the way I think too... Ppl here is saying things about the 9 parts of TIAI without reading them, and they are saying things like "he never said whe michael is coming back"... yes! he is not telling us that because he does't know it either, and he is clear in his post refering to this... so what mo is saying is that ppl is posting without knowing, and that they are too lazy to read so much like the 9 parts but they have opinion formed as if they have really read it... and I think the same way. Of course each one can have his own opinion, but you can't point your finger to someone who you don't even know what he is talking about.
Another thing is that each one of us has been speculating about Michael's odd things, he's come back etc, and suddenly someone get more creative than posting in a forum and he get's this.. like if it was the first one of doing some speculation .. is not fair.
And finnaly, we all talk about spreading love, about michaels message, about how the world is falling down.. and when someone finds a way to do it.. to make us think and be alert.. when someone finds a way to make that thousands of eyes look to the same direction, everyone is pointing as him.
TS has many bible influences for me, and I don't agree with that because i'm not a religious girl, but it doesn't mean that he/she hadn't make a wonderful job that requieres time and patient, and certanly doesn't mean that i will ask proof that nbone of us have just because she/he creates a web pages for showing images.
21/12 TIAI it will be revealed.. and it was it like that, the post on you tube didn't say "21/12 Michael is coming back to your tv so watch all day" so please, respect the job of others, even if we are not agree with them in 100%
Lost of L.O.V.E

no i perfectly understand. yes, i read all 9 parts. but Mo or anyone should not get furious when one of us asks when Michael is coming back. we want to know, so we ask. even if we did read the 9 parts, it does not mean we will all comprehend it the same way. some of us like figurative language, others like our answers direct. it does not mean we were lazy in reading it because many of us did. but the way we comprehend things vary depending on each person. i personally don't agree with how Michael's message was approached, through a website with redirections. is that not why forum boards are created, for everyone to express their theories, opinions, etc.? that's just my opinion. but seriously, i don't get why some are getting mad at how some of us don't agree with the process of TIAI.

TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20-R28)

Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be? Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready. We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject! And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week. We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.

Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up. The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!

So what we have here is your answer! He could have returned on Halloween but because people are not receiving, understanding and believing the REASONS behind this entire adventure, Michael's return has been delayed. This delay will continue until Michael feels that enough people are understanding and accepting the WHY behind it all.

"Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween, TIAI was set up"
So TIAI was set up to HELP people understand the WHY to "prepare the way for the MJ “Return" Do you think it might be possible that Michael may have been involved in the decision to set up TIAI? STUDY has stated that they are not Michael but this does not mean that Michael has no involvement in TIAI. I really think that many forum members are not looking at TIAI with an open mind and are not considering the possibilities here. I suggest that instead of focusing on then When, try looking at the WHY. Maybe do some research on the topics presented on your own. You have already been told that the reasons behind the "hoax", it is up to you to research them, make an informed conclusion, accept the message of change and take action. When Michael feels enough people are "awakened" to the WHY, to the reality, then we are ready and he will "Return".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 02:49:53 AM
At the end of the day, all that matters is LOVE...
Open your hearts and minds, and in time all shall be clear.
Love to all of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 23, 2009, 03:50:28 AM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
and just exactly how is the TIAI reveal helping us to solve "this thing" ?
it's made up of plenty of stuff that was already being discussed here anyway...
again look at S.T.U.D.Y.'s reveal post where he/she states they have the info for a fact
but won't tell us because we probably would'nt believe them anyway...maybe they should stop beating around the bush and try us? Maybe that way more people here would be prompted to help MAKE THAT CHANGE because at least they would know they are not being taken for a ride AGAIN

IN MY OPINION, and note that I air MY OPINION here:

It's a process to make people AWARE of what is going on.  If you don't research, read, learn and understand, you won't become aware.  If S.T.U.D.Y., TS or any Anonymous poster would have told you plain out who he/she is and where all the info he/she has came from, you would not have read the full explanation and wouldn't have learned anything.

TIAI pointed out to conspiracies and NWO, and those issues were rejected by a lot of people until TIAI pointed out to them.  Me?  Guilty as charged...  I skipped the "Illuminati" threads as well until TIAI forced me to look into this whole issue.  After researching it, and not reading up on the conspiracies and NWO only, a lot of things became clear to me.

Take a good look at this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  How come there are so many events/incidents/issues in this hoax and the media reports surrounding it which point out to conspiracies?  We would not have found these parallels if we would not have researched beyond the conspiracies.

In my opinion Mike is teaching us, but in order to fully understand you have to be willing to learn...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

December 23, 2009, 04:15:34 AM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream
Quote from: q0txciityl0ve
Quote from: Inhalib

I must say that reading your post is like drinking from a clear source of water ...
The vision of things is wonderfully clear, I appreciate your intelligence and is not a compliment. I really think so.
You explain very well the deep meaning of what happens to me you're really a bright window! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

December 23, 2009, 04:31:51 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
and just exactly how is the TIAI reveal helping us to solve "this thing" ?
it's made up of plenty of stuff that was already being discussed here anyway...
again look at S.T.U.D.Y.'s reveal post where he/she states they have the info for a fact
but won't tell us because we probably would'nt believe them anyway...maybe they should stop beating around the bush and try us? Maybe that way more people here would be prompted to help MAKE THAT CHANGE because at least they would know they are not being taken for a ride AGAIN

IN MY OPINION, and note that I air MY OPINION here:

It's a process to make people AWARE of what is going on.  If you don't research, read, learn and understand, you won't become aware.  If S.T.U.D.Y., TS or any Anonymous poster would have told you plain out who he/she is and where all the info he/she has came from, you would not have read the full explanation and wouldn't have learned anything.

TIAI pointed out to conspiracies and NWO, and those issues were rejected by a lot of people until TIAI pointed out to them.  Me?  Guilty as charged...  I skipped the "Illuminati" threads as well until TIAI forced me to look into this whole issue.  After researching it, and not reading up on the conspiracies and NWO only, a lot of things became clear to me.

Take a good look at this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  How come there are so many events/incidents/issues in this hoax and the media reports surrounding it which point out to conspiracies?  We would not have found these parallels if we would not have researched beyond the conspiracies.

In my opinion Mike is teaching us, but in order to fully understand you have to be willing to learn...

I agree with you wholeheartedly Mo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 23, 2009, 05:00:57 AM
Coming back on halloween?i remember suggesting that on the old mjhd.now that i think of it,if thats the reason for the hoax, then people here werent even close to being 'ready'.:lol:these so called 'newly soldiers of love' STILL arent either to be quite frank with you from the way i see ppl acting....it honestly doesnt take a whole lot or mj just to push us to find out about NWO and 2012.i have been 'aware' but i am not joining some virtual fem~army just to show i am listening.we cant always just do things through the internet to change the world.it is very possible didnt plan this thing for years.after the 2003 trials would he really be in the mood for hoaxing his death to do whatever the CURRENTLY suggested purpose of the hoax? Q?:Wasnt s.t.u.d.y. The person who said there was a 0.0000001 chance that mj  WOULDNT show up at the premier?:?Woot?plz verify..just wondering...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

December 23, 2009, 05:39:12 AM
I just can't believe that ppl keep saying that this army stuff is new and created by TS... flash news! we are not using uniforms or signing any paper, in my case is a reafirmation that i support Michael, and I'm not the only one..stop talking as if it is ridiculous to put a label to the things that most of all have already started to do some time ago.
I really don't get the need to be mean or sarcastic when you don't think like the others.. really.. I don't get it.
Kisses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 23, 2009, 12:20:35 PM
Wow something told me not to come in here....but lol @ people thinking mike planned this in like a month...lmfao...seriously?really look @ that statement and think about everything

I hate 2 be rude but people need 2 use logic before they say things....no wonder they "don't get" tiai

Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
Whoa WHOA!
My comment was actually only like half serious..

Let me back up..

Are their people that ACTUALLY believe that Michael Jackson didn't plan this hoax for years???

Are you FLIPPIN' serious????

Im not even trying to knock anybody, but you have got to be freaking kidding me if you HONESTLY believe that Michael woke up one day and was like "Yeah im gonna fake my death cuz i dont want to do these shows"....

Ok we are all entitled to our own opinions, but to suggest that Michael Jackson is such a coward in that way is unacceptable from where I said on my opinion..

There are plenty of ways that Michael could have gotten out of doing those shows WITHOUT resorting to um.. Death?

Of course this is just my opinion, but I think some people need to open their minds a LITTLE bit more for this..

Michael has been talking about bailing for YEARS..
YEARS..

If you want me to seriously dedicate a thread to all of the examples of his want/need to bounce out of the industry and prove a lesson, let me know..

I'd love to do it..

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 12:58:12 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be? Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready. We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject! And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week. We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.

Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up. The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!

So what we have here is your answer! He could have returned on Halloween but because people are not receiving, understanding and believing the REASONS behind this entire adventure, Michael's return has been delayed. This delay will continue until Michael feels that enough people are understanding and accepting the WHY behind it all.

So TIAI was set up to HELP people understand the WHY to "prepare the way for the MJ “Return" Do you think it might be possible that Michael may have been involved in the decision to set up TIAI? STUDY has stated that they are not Michael but this does not mean that Michael has no involvement in TIAI. I really think that many forum members are not looking at TIAI with an open mind and are not considering the possibilities here. I suggest that instead of focusing on then When, try looking at the WHY. Maybe do some research on the topics presented on your own. You have already been told that the reasons behind the "hoax", it is up to you to research them, make an informed conclusion, accept the message of change and take action. When Michael feels enough people are "awakened" to the WHY, to the reality, then we are ready and he will "Return".

Thanks for pointing this out...obviously they did not read....at this rate mike shouldn't even come back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 01:08:15 PM
Quote from: "misha86"

Thanks for pointing this out...obviously they did not read....at this rate mike shouldn't even come back

SEE :!: here we go again...
stop with "oh, they obviously did'nt read it" remarks  
i'm asking again: why do you believe that it depends solely on the members of this forum on
whether MJ returns or not???
Because thats what i'm getting from all these posts and to be honest i just think that sounds like people are getting rather full of themselves...
Now please take note i'm NOT attacking anyone here , i just want an explanation on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 01:13:06 PM
@mjhunny.... i must agree with you, slotov krapov
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Serenitys_Dream

December 23, 2009, 02:55:33 PM
Quote from: "misha86"

SEE :!: here we go again...
stop with "oh, they obviously did'nt read it" remarks  
i'm asking again: why do you believe that it depends solely on the members of this forum on
whether MJ returns or not???
Because thats what i'm getting from all these posts and to be honest i just think that sounds like people are getting rather full of themselves...
Now please take note i'm NOT attacking anyone here , i just want an explanation on that.

The return does not depend solely on the members of THIS Forum. Do you realize how many forums there are worldwide? What is happening on this forum, is a reflection of what is happening on them all. Many of the forums where following the TIAI redirections and other forums have posters that have discovered the WHY behind the hoax on their own. All of the forums are also a good measure of how the general public would react once Michael returns. If it so hard for fans to accept the reasons, how hard will it be for non-fans?

There are thousands maybe even millions of people worldwide who already believe in the NWO conspiracy and many other related topics in the MJ "hoax". Many of these people are not aware that MJ has done this "hoax" to begin with but when MJ returns and starts disclosing information about his reasons, these people may also be mobilized to help change the direction the world is headed towards. We are only the beginning, the more people who are aware of all of this, the easier it is to continue to spread the message and actually force change to occur.

This has absolutely nothing to do with people "getting full of themselves", I don't see that at all. For myself, it seems a true revelation has occurred and my eyes are wide open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:30:22 PM
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them".  Galileo Galilei  .....Search, read, filter, evaluate....then and only then come to your OWN conclusions. If something is still nagging you, then investigate some more. Follow your instincts they are usually right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Whatever happens, don\'t let go of my hand.

*Mo*

December 23, 2009, 04:52:23 PM
Misha, again you took the words out of my mouth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions