~Souza~

Re: Huh?
December 22, 2009, 02:29:25 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Quote from: "Inhalib"

I think that you rae all messing up with this.. I understood the post of Mo in another way, and is kind of the way I think too... Ppl here is saying things about the 9 parts of TIAI without reading them, and they are saying things like "he never said whe michael is coming back"... yes! he is not telling us that because he does't know it either, and he is clear in his post refering to this... so what mo is saying is that ppl is posting without knowing, and that they are too lazy to read so much like the 9 parts but they have opinion formed as if they have really read it... and I think the same way. Of course each one can have his own opinion, but you can't point your finger to someone who you don't even know what he is talking about.
Another thing is that each one of us has been speculating about Michael's odd things, he's come back etc, and suddenly someone get more creative than posting in a forum and he get's this.. like if it was the first one of doing some speculation .. is not fair.
And finnaly, we all talk about spreading love, about michaels message, about how the world is falling down.. and when someone finds a way to do it.. to make us think and be alert.. when someone finds a way to make that thousands of eyes look to the same direction, everyone is pointing as him.
TS has many bible influences for me, and I don't agree with that because i'm not a religious girl, but it doesn't mean that he/she hadn't make a wonderful job that requieres time and patient, and certanly doesn't mean that i will ask proof that nbone of us have just because she/he creates a web pages for showing images.
21/12 TIAI it will be revealed.. and it was it like that, the post on you tube didn't say "21/12 Michael is coming back to your tv so watch all day" so please, respect the job of others, even if we are not agree with them in 100%
Lost of L.O.V.E

no i perfectly understand. yes, i read all 9 parts. but Mo or anyone should not get furious when one of us asks when Michael is coming back. we want to know, so we ask. even if we did read the 9 parts, it does not mean we will all comprehend it the same way. some of us like figurative language, others like our answers direct. it does not mean we were lazy in reading it because many of us did. but the way we comprehend things vary depending on each person. i personally don't agree with how Michael's message was approached, through a website with redirections. is that not why forum boards are created, for everyone to express their theories, opinions, etc.? that's just my opinion. but seriously, i don't get why some are getting mad at how some of us don't agree with the process of TIAI.

If you really would have read it all, you wouldn't have to ask when Mike is coming back.
Mo is an administrator on this forum and she will always be an administrator on this forum. It would be appreciated not to question someones role here anymore, because that is really not up to you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:31:56 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Inhalib"

I think that you rae all messing up with this.. I understood the post of Mo in another way, and is kind of the way I think too... Ppl here is saying things about the 9 parts of TIAI without reading them, and they are saying things like "he never said whe michael is coming back"... yes! he is not telling us that because he does't know it either, and he is clear in his post refering to this... so what mo is saying is that ppl is posting without knowing, and that they are too lazy to read so much like the 9 parts but they have opinion formed as if they have really read it... and I think the same way. Of course each one can have his own opinion, but you can't point your finger to someone who you don't even know what he is talking about.
Another thing is that each one of us has been speculating about Michael's odd things, he's come back etc, and suddenly someone get more creative than posting in a forum and he get's this.. like if it was the first one of doing some speculation .. is not fair.
And finnaly, we all talk about spreading love, about michaels message, about how the world is falling down.. and when someone finds a way to do it.. to make us think and be alert.. when someone finds a way to make that thousands of eyes look to the same direction, everyone is pointing as him.
TS has many bible influences for me, and I don't agree with that because i'm not a religious girl, but it doesn't mean that he/she hadn't make a wonderful job that requieres time and patient, and certanly doesn't mean that i will ask proof that nbone of us have just because she/he creates a web pages for showing images.
21/12 TIAI it will be revealed.. and it was it like that, the post on you tube didn't say "21/12 Michael is coming back to your tv so watch all day" so please, respect the job of others, even if we are not agree with them in 100%
Lost of L.O.V.E

no i perfectly understand. yes, i read all 9 parts. but Mo or anyone should not get furious when one of us asks when Michael is coming back. we want to know, so we ask. even if we did read the 9 parts, it does not mean we will all comprehend it the same way. some of us like figurative language, others like our answers direct. it does not mean we were lazy in reading it because many of us did. but the way we comprehend things vary depending on each person. i personally don't agree with how Michael's message was approached, through a website with redirections. is that not why forum boards are created, for everyone to express their theories, opinions, etc.? that's just my opinion. but seriously, i don't get why some are getting mad at how some of us don't agree with the process of TIAI.

If you really would have read it all, you wouldn't have to ask when Mike is coming back.
Mo is an administrator on this forum and she will always be an administrator on this forum. It would be appreciated not to question someones role here anymore, because that is really not up to you.

as i said, not all of us comprehend the same way. we have every right to ask. just like i was skeptical of Mo's role here. sorry, if you are an administrator, be sure to be open-minded. do not get mad when people aren't on the same page as you. this is getting so stupid...especially since this is the INTERNET.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 22, 2009, 02:34:31 PM

as i said, not all of us comprehend the same way. we have every right to ask. just like i was skeptical of Mo's role here. sorry, if you are an administrator, be sure to be open-minded. do not get mad when people aren't on the same page as you. this is getting so stupid...especially since this is the INTERNET.

Well, I think Mo and I are both VERY open minded and I am not mad, I am just saying as it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:36:26 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Well, I think Mo and I are both VERY open minded and I am not mad, I am just saying as it is.

i'm not talking about you. i'm talking about your partner. i'm saying it like it is also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:50:52 PM
Whoa WHOA!
My comment was actually only like half serious..

Let me back up..

Are their people that ACTUALLY believe that Michael Jackson didn't plan this hoax for years???

Are you FLIPPIN' serious????

Im not even trying to knock anybody, but you have got to be freaking kidding me if you HONESTLY believe that Michael woke up one day and was like "Yeah im gonna fake my death cuz i dont want to do these shows"....

Ok we are all entitled to our own opinions, but to suggest that Michael Jackson is such a coward in that way is unacceptable from where I said on my opinion..

There are plenty of ways that Michael could have gotten out of doing those shows WITHOUT resorting to um.. Death?

Of course this is just my opinion, but I think some people need to open their minds a LITTLE bit more for this..

Michael has been talking about bailing for YEARS..
YEARS..

If you want me to seriously dedicate a thread to all of the examples of his want/need to bounce out of the industry and prove a lesson, let me know..

I'd love to do it..

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:04:40 PM
:D TRUTHSEEKERMAURA I DARE YOU I THINK SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BENEFIT FROM IT :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:08:47 PM
Hey, Maura -- definitely start the new thread! Your hoax investigation has been amazing thus far -- truth us, girl!!  :D

Lots of L.O.V.E.,

Eliana
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:20:19 PM
ooooohhh don't egg me on chica's!! I seriously JUST might hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:25:49 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
Whoa WHOA!

Let me back up..

Are their people that ACTUALLY believe that Michael Jackson didn't plan this hoax for years???

Im not even trying to knock anybody, but you have got to be freaking kidding me if you HONESTLY believe that Michael woke up one day and was like "Yeah im gonna fake my death cuz i dont want to do these shows"....

Ok we are all entitled to our own opinions, but to suggest that Michael Jackson is such a coward in that way is unacceptable from where I said on my opinion..

There are plenty of ways that Michael could have gotten out of doing those shows WITHOUT resorting to um.. Death?

Of course this is just my opinion, but I think some people need to open their minds a LITTLE bit more for this..

YEARS..

If you want me to seriously dedicate a thread to all of the examples of his want/need to bounce out of the industry and prove a lesson, let me know..

I'd love to do it..

Hey Maura, it'd be great if you could put up in a thread all those examples. So we can all study them and make up new opinions.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 22, 2009, 03:29:27 PM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
Whoa WHOA!

Let me back up..

YEARS..

I'd love to do it..

Hey Maura, it'd be great if you could put up in a thread all those examples. So we can all study them and make up new opinions.  :D

Yes I would love to see that too, I'm open to all opinions and suggestions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:43:35 PM
Whoa WHOA!

Let me back up..

YEARS..

I'd love to do it..

who said anything about not believing it was planned a long time ago?
All i see here are people saying they respect the TIAI's findings but don't approve of
having it pratically shoved down their throats as all facts, in the case they do not agree
with the people who do swallow it whole. I have read all of the parts and have stated on this thread that i find it admirable and no doubt it's all in honourable intentions, but to
see members get "reprimanded and basically reminded of their place " here on this forum
is, sorry to say ,also not what we all seem to think MJ stands for , i mean simply for not agreeing with someone elses opinion. I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:02:41 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
Whoa WHOA!

who said anything about not believing it was planned a long time ago?
All i see here are people saying they respect the TIAI's findings but don't approve of
having it pratically shoved down their throats as all facts, in the case they do not agree
with the people who do swallow it whole. I have read all of the parts and have stated on this thread that i find it admirable and no doubt it's all in honourable intentions, but to
see members get "reprimanded and basically reminded of their place " here on this forum
is, sorry to say ,also not what we all seem to think MJ stands for , i mean simply for not agreeing with someone elses opinion. I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions .

You should go back through the thread because people definitely said that he wasnt planning it.. And thats fine they are entitled to their opinion as I am mine..
I didnt put anybody in "their place"

chillax

I was just saying that its CRAZY to me that people can think that and im allowed to say that its my opinion..

To the others yeah i think im gonna :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:06:52 PM
What's wrong in asking, after reading all 9 parts, "Ok, but is Michael alive/When will he come back ?", especially since STUDY/TS said that he had important information about MJ and the hoax, but, of course, he's not willing to tell us, yet...

After all, we are all here because we believe Michael's death was a hoax and we want to know what happened in June 25th and to know if he's OK and IF HE'S COMING BACK. If we wanted to read about JFK, illuminati, NWO, the end of the world, we could've done that by entering the specific websites related to those subjects.

Is true that STUDY/TS put a lot of effort in his theories, but that's all it is, theories. And we're still back to scratch and the burning questions are still unanswered: Why did Michael had to fake his death ? Was it because of the NWO, they wanted to kill him? Don't get me wrong, but I just can't comprehend that Michael had to fake his death for the only purpose to change the world ! He must've had no other choice, his life must've been in danger to do something that huge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:07:55 PM
@ Maura..oh , i was'nt referring to you when i mentioned certain people putting others in their place
so yeah chillax... actually it was one of the admins, which i find kind of wrong, everyone needs to just agree to disagree as usual.
BUT MAURA :!:  :!:  :!:  thought u was putting up a new vid tonight girl??? seriously can't wait for it( just like i can't wait for MJ to return...) 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 22, 2009, 04:17:12 PM
Quote from: "Lavinia"
Is true that STUDY/TS put a lot of effort in his theories, but that's all it is, theories. And we're still back to scratch and the burning questions are still unanswered: Why did Michael had to fake his death ? Was it because of the NWO, they wanted to kill him? Don't get me wrong, but I just can't comprehend that Michael had to fake his death for the only purpose to change the world ! He must've had no other choice, his life must've been in danger to do something that huge.

AMEN, that is what I believe too, thank you so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions