You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey :D today is my birthday so i wanted to join the Army of L.O.V.E even if i considered myself a part of this Army wayyy before :p  All i want for my birthday is YOU Michael.. please come back we miss you too much angel ...

What a great present to yourself!  ;D

Happy birthday!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SgtPepper

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Am I invisible because you ignore me?
I am joining the army of L.O.V.E starting with the man in the mirror. Starting with yourself is a must because you can't L.O.V.E others if you don't L.O.V.E yourself.

- Reese
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xarian7

Woah.... wait up.. you mean to tell me there's been an army this whole time i've been trying to make a change in folks life's (and in myself.. but that was pretty easy lol) and i had no idea?

Here i was like a lone, love ninja, covertly spreading love when i saw hate.. and man.. is there alot of hate.. so much pointless unjustified hate towards just about everything.. so sad  :icon_cry:

Sry im late to the party.. but i was busy spreading some love where it isn't wanted, that's always the best place to start methinks.

I guess that means "where do i sign" hehe, count me in.  :icon_cool:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have felt in my heart that i have been in this army for a long time,when will the time come for this army to be mobilized. I feel waiting for the "BAM" for us to do so,may be to little to late. I see people all the time upset about how life is not fair,but its these criminals who continue to rob us and everyone says yes i am o.k with the increases. Then later you hear them complaining because there is no money to do anything that they want to do. When I see Michael in the video "One More Chance." He seems to be looking at us from the opposite side where we belong.The people are on stage! Will we run with the ball or just sit back and let everything they throw at us continue to make the rich wealthier and the poor,poorer. sooner or later we must make a stand,then maybe just maybe MJ will see we can do much more than talk a good game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm proud to be a soldier in the Army of L.O.V.E. and will do my part in order to create peace and togetherness throughout the world. Can you imagine such a beautiful sight of the world being as one?! It's so overwhelming to think about it but I know it's possible even if it takes time. Anything is possible with Gods love on your side. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So this has been always here but I never had the guts to join it . To be honest , I never felt that I am good enough ( humanitarian enough ) to join the army of L.O.V.E .
But damn ! How am I going to help make the change happen in the world if I don't start by changing myself to be a better human being ?
It is my duty and  my responsibility towards the world to join Michael's army of L.O.V.E because we deserve to live in a world wherein we wouldn't suffer  from corruption , hatred , racism , discrimination and inustice . I am in heart soul and mind .

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

How have I missed this thread?

I'm checking in! I have been working with the (wo)man in the mirror since i was a child and will continue to recheck that person daily, will continue to put love back into the world starting with those in my community help spread it to all corners of this wonderful planet! :)
love to everyone  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

It's always great to see people joining MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.  :icon_razz:

God bless!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MJonmind

R42. “This Is It” AND This Is Also It (CNN iReport)
Finally, some have asked what does the “also” refer to in TIAI?  In addition to the music and entertainment in TII: TIAI is the wake-up call message, to see the NWO for what it is—and join the Army of L.O.V.E. to help heal the world, etc.

MJ, here we are!  Growing every day!  We love you and our world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I love this thread and I would like to join it again, it must be awesome to be one of the soldiers of MJ's army of L.O.V.E, Michael I am ready to fight in this battle of love!!

ps: MJonline I love your BAM sign gif OMG I would like it to become true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

I love this thread and I would like to join it again, it must be awesome to be one of the soldiers of MJ's army of L.O.V.E, Michael I am ready to fight in this battle of love!!

ps: MJonline I love your BAM sign gif OMG I would like it to become true!

I know just what you mean!  I signed up on this thread shortly after I found it, because I wanted to be sure to get in line!  I feel like that guy in TII when he says "All my life, I wanted something to believe in and THIS IS IT"  Those of us who have been on the planet for awhile have been betrayed by leaders we thought were our friends and have seen so many great leaders die or disappear  :icon_e_confused: in their prime!  And young people may never have even experienced a leader they CAN believe in.

And, yes, I canNOT wait for the BAM.  I want to celebrate and bathe in the luxury of the mass apologies from my friends and family who thought I was crazy.  It will be a moment we will all treasure and relive countless times.

But what of the day after?  What happens then?  What would it even matter 10 months or even 10 days after if this was only all and ever about the return of the KOP. 

It is my great hope and belief that our great work of putting LOVE back into the world will only begin that day, with Michael leading the way.  Maybe '4 years' refers to the time frame we will have beginning with the BAM to clean things up, on many levels, from our own psyches to the environment and system that we inhabit.  I'd like to think that what we have all learned and experienced in this unlikely location can and will be put to good use, whether its in digging ditches or just explaining to our friends and family what we have learned in this process. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

R42. “This Is It” AND This Is Also It (CNN iReport)
Finally, some have asked what does the “also” refer to in TIAI?  In addition to the music and entertainment in TII: TIAI is the wake-up call message, to see the NWO for what it is—and join the Army of L.O.V.E. to help heal the world, etc.

MJ, here we are!  Growing every day!  We love you and our world!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@Sim...what beautiful montages!  I'm on like an excitement high these days lol...and those pics put me into overdrive  :woohoo2:

Thanks for sharing sis...Love U!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@BTC and everyone else: &  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

about this old post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With the Facebook's changes, the group " Soldiers For Michael Jackson's Army Of L.O.V.E. ♥ The BeLIEvers ♥ " has lost many members  :Pulling_hair: (we were close to 6,000) because they didn't know the new link  :(

Here is the new link, ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) if you want to rejoice us again you are very welcome.
We are waiting for you ... always with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
Thank you  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions