I cried when I read this thread. The picture of the buried dog in the beginning of this thread has haunted me. To me it's more upsetting than cruelty from people to people because pets are often considered as property, like objects you can throw away when you no longer want them. The owner has total control of their entire lives. The pet has no one else but the owner and whatever the owner wants and decides to do.
In April, I had to have my beloved dog euthanized rather than have the fast spreading cancer suffocate her. Not only was the sudden diagnosis difficult to deal with, as was the decision to let her go, but on top of that the euthanization carried out by a young vet went wrong. I'll save you from the details. I made a complaint to the owner of this well-reputated animal hospital afterwards. I was explained in detail that it was an accident, and the owner was compassionate, but I still cannot forgive the mistake, let alone forget.
Having this recent experience and now having read this thread - I'm in pain. I so loved her and these creatures tortured these poor dogs. There's not a cell in my body that that doesn't have hate towards there creatures who dare to torture animals. I have no words to express my disgust.
Just saw a vid that made me cry - but they were tears of being touched and moved. A tribute to cats and dogs:
[youtube:txh4f2ng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgFHWLpkuo[/youtube:txh4f2ng].
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NightOwl"
I cried when I read this thread. The picture of the buried dog in the beginning of this thread has haunted me. To me it's more upsetting than cruelty from people to people because pets are often considered as property, like objects you can throw away when you no longer want them. The owner has total control of their entire lives. The pet has no one else but the owner and whatever the owner wants and decides to do.
In April, I had to have my beloved dog euthanized rather than have the fast spreading cancer suffocate her. Not only was the sudden diagnosis difficult to deal with, as was the decision to let her go, but on top of that the euthanization carried out by a young vet went wrong. I'll save you from the details. I made a complaint to the owner of this well-reputated animal hospital afterwards. I was explained in detail that it was an accident, and the owner was compassionate, but I still cannot forgive the mistake, let alone forget.
Having this recent experience and now having read this thread - I'm in pain. I so loved her and these creatures tortured these poor dogs. There's not a cell in my body that that doesn't have hate towards there creatures who dare to torture animals. I have no words to express my disgust.

Wow, NightOwl! Thanks for the beautiful video. :) It "balances" this topic. (I speak french, don't know if the word is right.)
I mean, it heals to see the other side.

I just want to tell you, Night Owl, that I cried too when I read the first post, because of the same reason: my dog died in april too! And I want him to come back so hard. I know it is impossible and I'm still grieving... but why I'm saying this is because seeing someone killing his dog when the only thing you want is your dog to be alive, it is so painful! You're thinking: "Don't you know the chance you had to have your dog still alive!" I'm crying again! Oh man! Will I get trough this!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im sorry i made people unhappy with this thread.

Here are some happy animals to balance it out....     lots of them do exist!!    bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

pale/ OMG!  afraid/  I do not own a pet but I'm getting a pet next month and I would hate for her to get treated like this. This world and people isn't/aren't what it/they used to be. I hope Michael's come-back will knock some sense into this world.

Thanks for the happy pix! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

luchy

Burne, the pit bull puppy that was burned with hot oil  here in Brazil

veterinarians call for help through Facebook

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

evil has no boundaries even
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal