Take his hand and don't let go is the best advice I have heard so far in this past seven months.  It is mind boggling, it is confusing, it is frightening, but Michael is constant.
It's all for love ........ L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve, what does that mean?
For me one of the simplest things about this hoax to figure out, alive/not alive.
It's like believing in god, it's just constant without question. It doesn't change from day to day, it just is.
That's how I feel about Michael, you either trust and believe in your heart or don't. But it doesn't change, it stays constant.
I think with all the clues, the first clues were to show that he was ok (god isn't going to let anything happen to him), the rest of the clues are our homework to SEE what has been happening around us while we were sleeping. That our world has been one big show, an illusion if you will. Nothing we see is REAL, or has been REAL for a very, very, very long time.
Now I've been doing a lot of research, reading, following history (climbed head first into that rabbit hole), watching, listening to all of you, following your stuff. Got say at first, it scared the hell of me. Then I got mad as hell (that just makes me more determined). I honestly can't get the information fast enough.
Who's at the top, whose pulling the strings?
The Vatican, Jesuit Order, Knights of Malta and Black Nobility (not color/race) people have formed a complex masonic mafia network of global proportions, using many front organizations (infiltrated governments/churches/education, secret services, Catholic institutions, mega-corporations, financial institutions, Freemasonry, Labor Zionism, and other) with disastrous effects on the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
The neurotic goal was/STILL is worldwide human enslavement by any means ("The end justifies the means" is the primary maxim of the Jesuits).
Through militaristic, technological, economic and above all religious-psychological means.
This secretive mafia network tries to keep people ignorant of the fascistic conspiracy and the instruments they use. Abusing other people's ignorance is their only power!
The Vatican-Jesuit-Masonic mafia network has been the primary origin of high-crimes over the past centuries: wars, genocide, assassinations, organized torture and sexual abuse, slavery, religious prosecution, state treason, censorship, history falsification, and judicial and economic fraud.
Now the Jesuit are NOT the Jews, look the both up in the dictionary. They are using the Jews as the fall guys.
This IS Lucifer vs GOD.
Lets look at the BP oil Spill: Occurred on April 20, what's significant about that date?  Adolf Hitler's Birthday.
What else has happened on that date? 1) Ruby Ridge Massacre, 2) Oklahoma City Bombing False Flag, 3) Columbine Massacre. Something stints, in the Gulf AGAIN. And something else is going to happen there, there are 2 wells down there and the SHOW their showing us is not it. There's something coming out of there and it's NOT oil. You notice how since they capped it, we don't here that much about it. We're being distracted.
No smoke screen of religious claims, ecumenical projects, charity work, school programs, media control, finger pointing, and history falsification can undo the crimes for which these people are responsible.
No other organized crime network has done so much damage to the people on this planet!
It is going to take the awareness of a large group of people to stop this sick and sad group of people, who ultimately can't love themselves nor others, knowing what they have done.
If we honor Him, He'll honor us. If we fight for his causes, He'll bless us. And we need to stop looking at the odds. We've always been outnumbered. We've always been outgunned. And that's the way God likes it, because then, when we win, obviously He did it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "letsgetitright"
beLIEve, what does that mean?
For me one of the simplest things about this hoax to figure out, alive/not alive.
It's like believing in god, it's just constant without question. It doesn't change from day to day, it just is.
That's how I feel about Michael, you either trust and believe in your heart or don't. But it doesn't change, it stays constant.
I think with all the clues, the first clues were to show that he was ok (god isn't going to let anything happen to him), the rest of the clues are our homework to SEE what has been happening around us while we were sleeping. That our world has been one big show, an illusion if you will. Nothing we see is REAL, or has been REAL for a very, very, very long time.
Now I've been doing a lot of research, reading, following history (climbed head first into that rabbit hole), watching, listening to all of you, following your stuff. Got say at first, it scared the hell of me. Then I got mad as hell (that just makes me more determined). I honestly can't get the information fast enough.
Who's at the top, whose pulling the strings?
The Vatican, Jesuit Order, Knights of Malta and Black Nobility (not color/race) people have formed a complex masonic mafia network of global proportions, using many front organizations (infiltrated governments/churches/education, secret services, Catholic institutions, mega-corporations, financial institutions, Freemasonry, Labor Zionism, and other) with disastrous effects on the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
The neurotic goal was/STILL is worldwide human enslavement by any means ("The end justifies the means" is the primary maxim of the Jesuits).
Through militaristic, technological, economic and above all religious-psychological means.
This secretive mafia network tries to keep people ignorant of the fascistic conspiracy and the instruments they use. Abusing other people's ignorance is their only power!
The Vatican-Jesuit-Masonic mafia network has been the primary origin of high-crimes over the past centuries: wars, genocide, assassinations, organized torture and sexual abuse, slavery, religious prosecution, state treason, censorship, history falsification, and judicial and economic fraud.
Now the Jesuit are NOT the Jews, look the both up in the dictionary. They are using the Jews as the fall guys.
This IS Lucifer vs GOD.
Lets look at the BP oil Spill: Occurred on April 20, what's significant about that date?  Adolf Hitler's Birthday.
What else has happened on that date? 1) Ruby Ridge Massacre, 2) Oklahoma City Bombing False Flag, 3) Columbine Massacre. Something stints, in the Gulf AGAIN. And something else is going to happen there, there are 2 wells down there and the SHOW their showing us is not it. There's something coming out of there and it's NOT oil. You notice how since they capped it, we don't here that much about it. We're being distracted.
No smoke screen of religious claims, ecumenical projects, charity work, school programs, media control, finger pointing, and history falsification can undo the crimes for which these people are responsible.
No other organized crime network has done so much damage to the people on this planet!
It is going to take the awareness of a large group of people to stop this sick and sad group of people, who ultimately can't love themselves nor others, knowing what they have done.
If we honor Him, He'll honor us. If we fight for his causes, He'll bless us. And we need to stop looking at the odds. We've always been outnumbered. We've always been outgunned. And that's the way God likes it, because then, when we win, obviously He did it.

Excellent !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Ts  thanks for this and much love and hugs!!
gotta read in full but jsut to say thanks and love to You all here!!
'Ilove you more MJ ' forever everever!! and
much love and hugs to everyone here!!
 ;)
'Always in my heart'
L.O.V.E!!! 'It's all for love'!!
Michelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For all the people,that have done you wrong.
your Aura is still very strong.
The light that you have can not be turned off.
God gave him a mission to save the world at any cost.
he needs our help though,to spread the love.
Stand up! Wake up and shout!
Our world needs us all now.
Time is of the essence.
We cannot wait for his presence.
Wake up,Stand up and scream out loud.
Lets make God proud.
There is no way we can fail.
with God on our side,There is no way we cannot prevail.
Set this Army in motion,so we can spread the love.
With Gods hand intervening from above
the enemy :twisted: cannot stop the Force of love :P .
God bless everyone in the World.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow letsgetitright that was a very good post, I just now read it! Very true, I hope more people on here read it and understand it is whats happening! CHEERS! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions