Adi

Yeh baby!

I have always thought TMZ were playing their role in this entire plan, thank you TS for making it even more obvious! I can see how TMZ are playing a dual role and how it is really important to sort out the garbage they have in their stories from the very big hints they give us!!!  :D

This bit I found very interesting:

For example, video interviews; it is very easy to fabricate false information in writing, but it is much harder to fabricate a video interview with someone. And even if someone did create a fake video interview (using a double, or a computer-generated image, etc): the real person would probably hear about it, and deny that it was really him.
mmmm...Dave Dave on LKL perhaps? he has never spoken out publicly and denied the rumours that it was  MJ made up as him in that interview  ;)

Thanks once again for the work you put into these Updates and also all the redirections over the months. I like your little snippets of humour in this Update too.... "
....and they didn’t even catch their mistake, until they were trying to deactivate the sandwiches!!!

LOL

I hope we will get to find out one day who you REALLY are  ;)  

Thank you TS
xxx
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
TS: "This is part of what Michael is trying to teach us. We are not to blindly trust tabloid media—or even mainstream media. Yet, just like TMZ, at times there is reliable and valuable information in the media."

So agree with you. It's important which part of the news we should get. Because the rest of it is for the sheeps who are still sleeping and buying the lies of the trash media. Michael is teaching us lots and hope we're good students. I wonder what he thinks about Believers. :D I know that he doesn't like to discriminate between the fans but I believe he thinks something about us and we would love to learn it. :) Believers need to be flattered Michael. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"
Happy New week!
Thank you TS!
(Sorry Puff I changed Sunday to New week so already Monday there..)

I'm still reading #5c with all my attention, but show comment about quote:

But let’s get back to the walking casket article and hoax poll: on 4-12, TMZ Live discussed the poll. Harvey said that he loved the poll results (at the time it was 55% “Still alive”). Even more interesting was Jason, the other lawyer sitting beside Harvey; he responded to the poll by saying “Absolutely, unquestionably alive.” {Part 1, 1:05; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

However, a few days later, when the poll had reached 86% alive—Mike said quite the opposite: “No. He’s 100% not alive. He’s 100% not alive.” {TMZ Live 4-19-2010, Part 2, 3:30; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

So which do we believe: “Absolutely, unquestionably alive”, or “100% not alive”? And the answer is—believe it or not—NEITHER! Harvey didn’t make either of these statements; and even if he did, we can’t accept everything Harvey says unquestionably. Remember the TMZ disclaimer {http://www.tmz.com/terms/#warranties}?

The Pool results today, on my twitter post:
Michael Jackson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Poll Results: 97%STILL ALIVE 3%RIP Total Votes:3,210,392 @HarveyLevinTMZ Going to100%? #MJALIVE LOVE!

The #5d is coming...I'm waiting...
L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS!
The beauty of Van Gogh - SUNFLOWERS UMBRELLA (To protect Michael...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

Thank you so much TS! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good looking out, TS!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

MJonmind

"Back to TMZ: they are media, and they are playing both the bad guy (tabloid and media lies), and also the good guy (hoax hints). This is a very difficult dual role to be in, since you get attacked from all sides. Non-believers don’t like TMZ, because of the hoax-related articles and clues, etc (like the walking casket, read the comments under that TMZ article); and many hoax believers don’t like TMZ, because they say things that are not true—or perhaps even disrespectful."

I imagine it was like walking a tightrope for them. I'm simply amazed at the beauty, irony and humor of orchestrating TMZ's stories, and the confidence they had in Michael giving the plan and details. Sure would like to know who you are, TS, and wonder when we'll get any itty-bitty clues as to who you might be. One cryptic clue?  I always enjoy your updates and redirects!! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Yes, thanks T Spoon.    

I think I need to go back and re-read/re-watch some things.  

So there's a 6?
Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 09:40:51 PM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Yeah, who is TS? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

Congratulations, TS, on yet another fine & convincing "presentation"!  ;) 8-)  :D

I think we have had numerous debates & discussions about the role of TMZ in this hoax [& may the Lord help anyone who does not agree that they do have a "role", as such, to play! :lol:]. Again, I'm not saying that I dispute that there must be some connection between the triangle of MJ's death hoax, TMZ & TS/TIAI.com. Merely noting that some of us continue to overwhelm/over-raw/attack [as opposed to explain or just exercising the right to self-expression!] differences of opinion between us. And just because opinions differ amongst us, it does NOT mean that we cannot/should not/must not refer to the collective whole of our "BeLIEvers" unit as "WE & US" either!!! Let's not forget or undermine the most important common ground that drew us together in the first place & the reason why we are ALL here: because we believe that there is MUCH MORE to what REALLY happened on 25 June 2009 than was made public knowledge!

Now, if someone, ANYONE would be so kind enough to explain the exact nature of & the role of TS/TIAI.com in the hoax, I would be most grateful. Before you sharpen those razor sharp claws of yours, allow me to elaborate. There was a very interesting comment in another part of this "update" #5a, by Ralu that made a profound impression on me [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]. She alluded to the detached, impersonal [almost "cold", if you will] manner & demeanour of our 'good man' TS. By the sound of this update, it seems as if I'm not the only one it struck a chord with! :P Totally appreciate the effort though, TS :D

An 'interesting' (& yes, a tad 'alarming' too, at the same time) point to acknowledge is that ever since TIAI.com started, the highlight has been shifting slowly, but surely, towards the website & TS rather than even MJ & our OWN interpretations of his message [albeit, subconsciously!]. Of course, many of you will disagree with me here, saying that TS is the "vessel"/mediator/whatever & that we are in the business of "investigating/unmasking the truth".  But is it really hard facts ALONE that drew you to the hoax??? Do think MJ, "Great hoax-master incomparable" would 'allow' us to 'uncover' it "ALL" BEFORE he is ready to do so himself? Just think for a minute-exactly how much of your time & energy is spent mulling over TS's words about the hoax, instead of trying to derive a personal meaning from MJ's message of peace & love & making an effort to simply make that change actively?!?

*NOTE: I've already read TS's "TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?" [which centres around TS's need to establish that he's not a "fake"-In sum, poses just as many questions as it does answer them, by the way!], "TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI (R1 - R7)" [more about the 'purported' aim(s) of TIAI.com] & all other posts as well . But they fail to explain WHAT'S IN THIS HOAX/TIAI.COM FOR TS PERSONALLY [again, I apologise if my 'lack of decorum' offends anyone's 'sensibilities']! PLEASE spare me the "Just have more faith"/"Re-read TS's posts again"/"take a hike, if you don't see things the way we do" comments. Frankly, there's no shortage of similar responses THAT JUST DON'T HELP AT ALL! Try following your advice & try to use LOGIC here, for a change! It's both fascinating & baffling that so many of us who appear to be 'wary' of [at best, that is! ;)] NEARLY EVERYONE & EVERYTHING around us have such steadfast & COMPLETE trust in TS!!! :? I can't help but be curious about that. Almost all of TS's posts constantly remind us of the the great 'service' that he is rendering us BeLIEvers. Again, thank you very much for the painstaking & 'meticulous' efforts you've put into TIAI.com, TS. And also for being the "anchor" of 'faith' for many amongst us. I sincerely wish that you continue to inspire hope around too.

I'm aware that many of us [including TS] keep emphasising that his identity is not all that important in "the hoax". Whether or not I agree [to be honest, I've actually grown out of speculating over that now-well, it has been long enough now since he started for the 'novelty' to wear off!], I think it would REALLY be more comforting for some of us if TS were to be more specific about HIS PART in all this. I mean, is he a self-appointed 'guardian' of the hoax, ensuring that more people don't just tire of it all as time keeps ticking by? Does he think of himself as some sort of 'spokesperson' for MJ while he's "away"?? Does he truly just  wish to bring a better change to the world by utilising this hoax, from the 'goodness of his heart'??? I hope you don't think is too crude of me, but there just has to be something in this for him!!! Please don't misunderstand me-I don't mean to imply that he is merely a doing a psychological number with our vulnerable hearts for fame/money/kick etc [for some weird reason, despite his ' apparent impersonality', I don't exactly get "evil vibes" off him :!:]. However, I also realise that people don't continue to pursue doing things [especially, not in the manner that TS has with TIAI.com-given his attention to 'details'!] UNLESS it means something significant to themselves. There has to be a personal meaning behind our planned conscious actions. I was under the impression that, to ALL those who follow it, "THIS" is not just about MJ's hoax death, but also more ??? personalised as well...Would any of you PLEASE help me see WHY TS is doing ALL "THIS"-explain his part??? [so that I can get my mind off him, to concentrate more fully on MJ AT THE VERY LEAST! ;)  :D  :lol:]. And TS, do consider giving us [OOPS-I meant, to those that think like me-however 'unhelpful' we are! :P] something ??? 'extra' that we can understand & relate to better PLEASE!!!

Peace out...

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ZIsis"
Congratulations, TS, on yet another fine & convincing "presentation"!  ;) 8-)  :D

I think we have had numerous debates & discussions about the role of TMZ in this hoax [& may the Lord help anyone who does not agree that they do have a "role", as such, to play! :lol:]. Again, I'm not saying that I dispute that there must be some connection between the triangle of MJ's death hoax, TMZ & TS/TIAI.com. Merely noting that some of us continue to overwhelm/over-raw/attack [as opposed to explain or just exercising the right to self-expression!] differences of opinion between us. And just because opinions differ amongst us, it does NOT mean that we cannot/should not/must not refer to the collective whole of our "BeLIEvers" unit as "WE & US" either!!! Let's not forget or undermine the most important common ground that drew us together in the first place & the reason why we are ALL here: because we believe that there is MUCH MORE to what REALLY happened on 25 June 2009 than was made public knowledge!

Now, if someone, ANYONE would be so kind enough to explain the exact nature of & the role of TS/TIAI.com in the hoax, I would be most grateful. Before you sharpen those razor sharp claws of yours, allow me to elaborate. There was a very interesting comment in another part of this "update" #5a, by Ralu that made a profound impression on me [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]. She alluded to the detached, impersonal [almost "cold", if you will] manner & demeanour of our 'good man' TS. By the sound of this update, it seems as if I'm not the only one it struck a chord with! :P Totally appreciate the effort though, TS :D

An 'interesting' (& yes, a tad 'alarming' too, at the same time) point to acknowledge is that ever since TIAI.com started, the highlight has been shifting slowly, but surely, towards the website & TS rather than even MJ & our OWN interpretations of his message [albeit, subconsciously!]. Of course, many of you will disagree with me here, saying that TS is the "vessel"/mediator/whatever & that we are in the business of "investigating/unmasking the truth".  But is it really hard facts ALONE that drew you to the hoax??? Do think MJ, "Great hoax-master incomparable" would 'allow' us to 'uncover' it "ALL" BEFORE he is ready to do so himself? Just think for a minute-exactly how much of your time & energy is spent mulling over TS's words about the hoax, instead of trying to derive a personal meaning from MJ's message of peace & love & making an effort to simply make that change actively?!?

*NOTE: I've already read TS's "TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?" [which centres around TS's need to establish that he's not a "fake"-In sum, poses just as many questions as it does answer them, by the way!], "TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI (R1 - R7)" [more about the 'purported' aim(s) of TIAI.com] & all other posts as well . But they fail to explain WHAT'S IN THIS HOAX/TIAI.COM FOR TS PERSONALLY [again, I apologise if my 'lack of decorum' offends anyone's 'sensibilities']! PLEASE spare me the "Just have more faith"/"Re-read TS's posts again"/"take a hike, if you don't see things the way we do" comments. Frankly, there's no shortage of similar responses THAT JUST DON'T HELP AT ALL! Try following your advice & try to use LOGIC here, for a change! It's both fascinating & baffling that so many of us who appear to be 'wary' of [at best, that is! ;)] NEARLY EVERYONE & EVERYTHING around us have such steadfast & COMPLETE trust in TS!!! :? I can't help but be curious about that. Almost all of TS's posts constantly remind us of the the great 'service' that he is rendering us BeLIEvers. Again, thank you very much for the painstaking & 'meticulous' efforts you've put into TIAI.com, TS. And also for being the "anchor" of 'faith' for many amongst us. I sincerely wish that you continue to inspire hope around too.

I'm aware that many of us [including TS] keep emphasising that his identity is not all that important in "the hoax". Whether or not I agree [to be honest, I've actually grown out of speculating over that now-well, it has been long enough now since he started for the 'novelty' to wear off!], I think it would REALLY be more comforting for some of us if TS were to be more specific about HIS PART in all this. I mean, is he a self-appointed 'guardian' of the hoax, ensuring that more people don't just tire of it all as time keeps ticking by? Does he think of himself as some sort of 'spokesperson' for MJ while he's "away"?? Does he truly just  wish to bring a better change to the world by utilising this hoax, from the 'goodness of his heart'??? I hope you don't think is too crude of me, but there just has to be something in this for him!!! Please don't misunderstand me-I don't mean to imply that he is merely a doing a psychological number with our vulnerable hearts for fame/money/kick etc [for some weird reason, despite his ' apparent impersonality', I don't exactly get "evil vibes" off him :!:]. However, I also realise that people don't continue to pursue doing things [especially, not in the manner that TS has with TIAI.com-given his attention to 'details'!] UNLESS it means something significant to themselves. There has to be a personal meaning behind our planned conscious actions. I was under the impression that, to ALL those who follow it, "THIS" is not just about MJ's hoax death, but also more ??? personalised as well...Would any of you PLEASE help me see WHY TS is doing ALL "THIS"-explain his part??? [so that I can get my mind off him, to concentrate more fully on MJ AT THE VERY LEAST! ;)  :D  :lol:]. And TS, do consider giving us [OOPS-I meant, to those that think like me-however 'unhelpful' we are! :P] something ??? 'extra' that we can understand & relate to better PLEASE!!!

Peace out...

Er, to my knowledge, everyone on this board focuses on Michael's message and not TS..We have by no means uncovered it all, we don't know the WHOLE story!

Uh,maybe we trust him because he proves what he says? He says he and TMZ are doing what Michael wants. But I'm pretty sure we all (including me) have wondered the same as you about him- it's kind of insulting that you seem to think those who strongly believe in TIAI are emotionally-driven blind sheep because "it's Michael..!" We by no means "focus" on TIAI, we all argue as much as ever over theories.. Why do I get the feeling that if he were more all "Oh, hi guys, got some more great stuff for y'all!" you'd be saying that he's way too comfy with us and too friendly to be trustworthy..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

Quote from: "PinkTopaz  "
Er, to my knowledge, everyone on this board focuses on Michael's message and not TS..We have by no means uncovered it all, we don't know the WHOLE story!

Uh,maybe we trust him because he proves what he says? He says he and TMZ are doing what Michael wants. But I'm pretty sure we all (including me) have wondered the same as you about him- it's kind of insulting that you seem to think those who strongly believe in TIAI are emotionally-driven blind sheep because "it's Michael..!" We by no means "focus" on TIAI, we all argue as much as ever over theories.. Why do I get the feeling that if he were more all "Oh, hi guys, got some more great stuff for y'all!" you'd be saying that he's way too comfy with us and too friendly to be trustworthy..?

Thank your for sharing your opinion. I cannot help your interpretation of what I wrote [which I did try to explain as best as I could!] or the angst that you feel towards it/me. It wasn't my intention to insult anyone's intelligence [SO NOT my style-that's entirely up to the self-appointed "hoax pundits" who frequently do that with most differences of opinion!] & I'm truly sorry that you've read it that way. I was merely expressing my own feelings here. It really doesn't bother me all that much that I'm not some "super sleuth" as such & I'm not afraid or ashamed to admit how little that I know about the whole hoax [& I don't exactly make any secret of that either! :D]. Also, while I may not agree with all that you have said, I want you to know that I appreciated hearing your thoughts [especially the last couple of lines!] :lol:

I hope we can ALL continue to be at ease enough to think & speak for ourselves  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eh, okay, sorry if I offended you..I hope you do know that TIAI believers are not like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Re: TIAI Update #5c: DO you Think 4 your Self?
August 04, 2010, 09:26:07 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
"Back to TMZ: they are media, and they are playing both the bad guy (tabloid and media lies), and also the good guy (hoax hints). This is a very difficult dual role to be in, since you get attacked from all sides. Non-believers don’t like TMZ, because of the hoax-related articles and clues, etc (like the walking casket, read the comments under that TMZ article); and many hoax believers don’t like TMZ, because they say things that are not true—or perhaps even disrespectful."

I imagine it was like walking a tightrope for them. I'm simply amazed at the beauty, irony and humor of orchestrating TMZ's stories, and the confidence they had in Michael giving the plan and details. Sure would like to know who you are, TS, and wonder when we'll get any itty-bitty clues as to who you might be. One cryptic clue?  I always enjoy your updates and redirects!! Thanks!

"They are playing both the bad guy, and also the good guy".  

From Wikipedia:  "Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions