No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: The Good Angels/ETs
May 26, 2011, 02:29:06 PM
Yes, some good reading and ideas. Thanks!
Is very similar to my own line of thinking for some time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... t-good-ets 
“What really intrigued me about former NORAD Officer Stanley A. Fulham's information is that it fits the timeline of the prophecies, which have been recorded for 1900 years.
“If we have a "Class 1 Planet" it will most likely come after a false flag attack in early 2013. I think the attack will come in January 2013 and we will see the 2-Horned Beast [U.K. and USA] push the United Nations for One World Government. The USA will be under Martial Law and our rights will be gone.
“Once that happens, the New World Order will last 390 days which brings us to 2014, 4-14-2014, Nisan 14 the Passover or Lords Evening Meal, which ends in a ‘blood moon’.
“I would like to think I am wrong about this, but there is over 5000 years of history and prophecies to support it. The ‘gods’ [Extraterrestrials] gave the ancients knowledge, technology and ‘Holy days’ to mark the dates and the timing has been set to the movements of the stars.

Based on Prophecy, I have a strong feeling our "benevolent aliens" did not originate here in the 3rd dimension, but they are here now and there is an army of them and different "races". My feeling is that the information Mr. Fulham has been given is the [negative] "Alien" intention for the future of the earth, the events of which fulfill Biblical prophecy and timing.
“There is one major problem, the ‘Alien’ known as King Michael from Revelation 19 shows up with an army too, Nisan 14, 4-14-2014. The night of the Passover and the ‘Lords Evening Meal’ 1Corinthians 11:24-26, in the 26 verse Paul tells the Christian congregation, "Keep doing this until the day of his return".
When did the ‘Destroying Angel’ make his "Pass Over" Egypt? It would make sense, that if something "Major" was going to happen, it would follow the same pattern. People who understood the issue would have knowledge of this and be keeping Nisan 14 as the "Memorial of Jesus death", they would be easy to identify and be "passed over".
“I have a strong feeling about this. The alien forces who we have contact with now are the "rebels", who are working with the "Shadow Governments of the world and the Global Elite "Star Families". We are being told what our future will be if "They" win, what they are not telling us is that they are behind it all to start with and are leading us to Armageddon. Either way, I think these timelines are going to match.”

The easiest way to explain our existence is by example of a Russian Nesting Doll. String Theory states there must be at least 7 other dimensions for our 3 dimensional worlds to exist, giving us a total of 10 dimensions (The Biblical number for human completeness. The number for spiritual completeness is 7.), plus time. Dr. Michio Kaku said that a T-Rex could be running through our living room right now and we would never know it because it was in a parallel dimension. If that is true, then we could be running through God's living room and not even know it, because we are in a different dimension. Hence the Russian Nesting Dolls. What we call "God" is not only the energy at the core of the doll, it is the doll itself, broken down to different parallel universes, each with its own type of intelligent life form. There are a total of 10 intelligent life forms recorded in the Bible, including God or Yahweh at the center. Each parallel universe is set to "run" at a different vibration of energy. Our universe has its energy micro-encapsulated in atoms and the energy is set at a slower vibration, causing our universe to be more physical, but really how physical are we, considering the space with in the atom itself? Then throw in the free electron factor and we find we are even less physical then we think. In short, if God was the body, we humans are a virus on a cell.
“So why so much interest in the human virus? From all the information I know about the other life forms, they cannot reproduce. Also we humans cannot interface directly with whom we call God, but the other "Alien" life forms can physically see God and they can physically interact with humans; at one time it was part of their job description. What makes humans unique is that we can reproduce. We can "create" other intelligent life forms that love us. Humans when we were perfect truly were the Children of God.
“Regardless if it is a metaphor or not, the Eden story contains information that tells us that our DNA was damaged and our "relationship, or connection, with a higher power was cut off and humans started to die. To understand how this works, we need to understand Torsion Field Physics. Scientifically I would explain it by saying that one of the 7 dimensions that we need for us to exist is gone. Our 3D world only has 6 dimensions supporting it right now, if the 7 the dimension was not returned, one day everything in our universe would cease to exist.
Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:07:07 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 22, 2012, 08:16:23 PM
Look at these two new videos by Anonymous.  One is about the Galactic Federation of Light and the other is about the aliens called The Greys.  They're saying that the Grays are not really evil.  It's the Reptilians that are evil.  What do you guys think ? 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There's also a lot of other videos from Anonymous on Youtube about NASA and other issues. 

:abouttime:
Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 08:34:56 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

gwynned

May 23, 2012, 12:29:12 AM
Thanks!  I've been reading things from the Federation and am thrilled they are connected to Anonymous (not really Anonymous to us since we know who HE is, but I digress) and in that way to Michael. 

I wonder if I managed to capture one of their ships during the eclipse.  Here's a link to some amazing photos that showed up on my camera while I took series of photos during the peak of the eclipse.  Someone mentioned on another thread that her research indicated that a blue orb can be Archangel Michael....or maybe it's just lens flare.

It's pretty, whatever it is!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2012, 03:48:56 AM
I have also thought alot about that they will make us team up and start a war against the Good Et's.
Remember that the "bad" ones are already on this planet.

But also we make our future, if we live in fear and worries that might happen but if we avoid that thinking and feelings and only think and feel about good outcomes the future might be just that.

Remember that the Greys are many many many different beings within that group.
There are good ones. But they have been used and missused and their looks alone create fear in us due to all that is written and shown in movies about them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

MJonmind

May 23, 2012, 05:16:28 AM
And this one too:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=3FnAXF-uMaI[/youtube]

I hardly know what to make of it. They accuse them of cover-ups.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2012, 07:26:15 AM
I believe he was talking about the governments covering it up and sending out false information. Because in the end he speaks positive about the et's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2012, 09:15:39 AM
I have also thought alot about that they will make us team up and start a war against the Good Et's.
Remember that the "bad" ones are already on this planet.

But also we make our future, if we live in fear and worries that might happen but if we avoid that thinking and feelings and only think and feel about good outcomes the future might be just that.

Remember that the Greys are many many many different beings within that group.
There are good ones. But they have been used and missused and their looks alone create fear in us due to all that is written and shown in movies about them.

Not all the greys are good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 23, 2012, 09:49:37 AM
Mention was made of the Galactic Federation of Light by Anonymous.

Here is their most recent post

With our help and our assistance so much can be possible for your world and for your people. There is no longer any need for anyone on your planet to suffer at the hands of lack and scarcity. We have the means and the technology to allow each soul incarnate in your world today to thrive beyond anything that has been imagined by many of you throughout all of your incarnations into the physical. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished once we set out to reach a new goal and assist a world reach a new height for their civilization.

Today here in your world there is a plan unfolding. This plan has been carefully laid out by many minds of the higher realms for many eons of time. This plan is not a loose fitting of different pieces and proposals from different peoples and different sectors of the overall operation. Instead, this plan is a tightly knit fusion of ideas and concepts of many great minds from many highly established civilizations that exist and that thrive throughout this universe. There has been no stone left unturned, and there has not been one area of this operation that has not been meticulously studied and carefully planned to bring about extraordinary change for your people and your planet.

Is it another plan unfolding?  Or the same one from a different view?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2012, 12:19:14 PM
@iamamjbeliever - Yes I agree, not all of the Greys are good but that also means not all of them are bad ;-)

@Gwynned - Don't take all of the channelings to heart. Allthough I don't believe there is a "threat" from the outside
(it's already here among us and have been for thousand of years if not more)
some channelings do more than obviously support the NWO agenda meaning some channelings are either fake or the people channel in lower beings without knowing it. It all sound good but they promote weird things sometimes.

We as humans are here having this experience, we ourselves must get out of any bad situation we are in, we ourselves must evolve, learn and experience. We have to learn opening our minds and hearts, be of love and live love.

Beings of light and love will not come until the majority if not all humans live in a state of light and love.
Right now they only visit those who are in that state on a personal level.

Allthough I believe the GFL and Ashtar Command is real and good and that they will come one day (global contact).

I think that in that message was the same message as he has always been sending out. I dont listen anymore they only say the same thing and still nothing. The day will come when it comes. :-)

Like Michael Jackson sang - " We're taking over, we have the truth, this is our mission, to see it through, don't point your finger, not dangerous, this is our planet, you're one of us." " We're sending out a major love and this is our message to you, the planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days, there are in line waiting for you, can't you see, you're just another part of me."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

May 23, 2012, 12:37:56 PM
@iamamjbeliever - Yes I agree, not all of the Greys are good but that also means not all of them are bad ;-)

@Gwynned - Don't take all of the channelings to heart. Allthough I don't believe there is a "threat" from the outside
(it's already here among us and have been for thousand of years if not more)
some channelings do more than obviously support the NWO agenda meaning some channelings are either fake or the people channel in lower beings without knowing it. It all sound good but they promote weird things sometimes.

We as humans are here having this experience, we ourselves must get out of any bad situation we are in, we ourselves must evolve, learn and experience. We have to learn opening our minds and hearts, be of love and live love.

Beings of light and love will not come until the majority if not all humans live in a state of light and love.
Right now they only visit those who are in that state on a personal level.

Allthough I believe the GFL and Ashtar Command is real and good and that they will come one day (global contact).

I think that in that message was the same message as he has always been sending out. I dont listen anymore they only say the same thing and still nothing. The day will come when it comes. :-)

Like Michael Jackson sang - " We're taking over, we have the truth, this is our mission, to see it through, don't point your finger, not dangerous, this is our planet, you're one of us." " We're sending out a major love and this is our message to you, the planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days, there are in line waiting for you, can't you see, you're just another part of me."

+1 

The internet and all the press is filled with lies and disinformation, just like the hoax.  And just when you think you know something, you find out quite the opposite is true.  I don't advocate holding on to any one source without reflection and discernment.  But I have found over the last months that the pronouncements of what bills themselves as the "Galactic Federation' have dovetailed with aspects of the hoax. 

Anonymous coming out in support of them was, for me, the missing link.  However, we will have to watch as events unfold, won't we?  I just can't help but think of Air MJ, but whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2012, 12:40:43 PM
Didn't Michael do a short movie where he died or people thought he was dead and then he came back walking out of a UFo or something? LoL that would be frikkin cool if that happened in real life!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 23, 2012, 03:46:12 PM
Thanks!  I've been reading things from the Federation and am thrilled they are connected to Anonymous (not really Anonymous to us since we know who HE is, but I digress) and in that way to Michael

Dontwalkaway
Yes, Gwynned I've also been listening to the Galactic Federation of Light every so often.  I didn't know exactly what to make out of it.  If it's connected to Anonymous then I trust it a little more.  It's hard to tell who is working for the NWO and who isn't.  Who is good and who is evil ?  The evil ones are good at deceiving.  The Greys can look scary to some people but maybe they're not.  Maybe some of them are ????  We can't go by just looks.   We need someone we can trust (like Michael) to lead us in the right direction.  This is getting pretty exciting I think.  I'm not to worried about the evil because I think they're already here like you said.

Love You All 

Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 06:08:30 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

gwynned

May 27, 2012, 07:57:12 AM
Two fascinating posts from the Galactic Federation over the last couple of days.

First, an completely unexpected explanation of the Bermuda Triangle.  It's a hotel?  :WTF:  Hmmm....

Our mystery begins deep below the coral bedrock of the area of your world known as the Bermuda Triangle, beneath the crystal clear waves where a deep underground, sprawling hotel has been created by those of your world who have taken their money that they spend on such luxuries from your pockets. This hotel that has been a secret up until now is 50 stories in height and it is 30 stories in breadth. It is massive as far as hotels are concerned in your world. It was designed and it was built by those of your world with great minds and quite expanded vision. This hotel, a playground for the rich, the famous and the successful was built from taxpayer money and secret black projects that have embedded great amounts of wealth within the pockets of those who today garner the title of world controllers and operators.

They do not have an open door policy or a welcome mat in front of their sunken entrance way. Instead, only those whom they consider ‘A list’ clients are permitted to grace this spectacular hotel’s hallways, dining areas, tennis courts, beautiful gardens and luxurious staterooms. All other trespassers are taken into custody and their silence is promised through intimidation, incarceration, and even through the last resort of death.

Then today, revelations that there already exists speedy transportation used only for the rich and famous while we are subjected to TSA groping and lines.....

There is a high-speed rail system that has been built by the hands of your labor and your tax dollars at work that connects many major cities and ports of destination all around your globe. This high-speed system of transportation has been designed and built for the pleasure and the luxury of those of your world who call this world their own. It has not been built for its use by the people of your world who have paid for it through their labor and the money that is taken from them through taxation and other means to strip you of your wealth.

This system connects the rich, the famous and the celebrity to anywhere and just about everywhere they wish to travel. This rail system travels to high speeds reaching Mach 6 or 7, even some parts of the system reaching speeds of Mach 8 or 9. This is an incredibly high rate of speed compared to the snail’s pace that you the people have been permitted to travel by those who call the shots in your world.

OMG.  They really DON'T care about us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 27, 2012, 10:18:08 AM
Message from SaluSa,  Galactic Federation of Light

The Bermuda Triangle

Thanks Gwynned for sharing.  The messages from the Galactic Federation lately have been mind blowing.  Did you also hear the part where they talk about a crystal city in the future ?   It's like the whole real world/universe has been hidden from us.  It's like we've been living in a little fishbowl. 

Did you read the part where they said they wanted volunteers to monitor reactions ?  They do it through telepathy, energy waves ?  I will volunteer if I know it's helping the world move up faster.  The only thing I'm worried about is that I don't want to be deceived into helping the dark side.  It was said that the illuminati are setting up a deception in order to take over the world.  They could be using fake or real aliens.  How do we know who is working for who ?  Is the Galactic Federation set up by the illuminati to deceive us ???
If the Galactic Federation is working with Anonymous then it makes me want to trust them a little more.  I just wish we had more proof about what side their on. 
I don't want to be tricked into following the illuminati.
Otherwise I want to volunteer.  Or did I do it already ?  Maybe they're already reading my mind !!!!!!  I said I wanted them to come about a year ago when there was a message about it.  They said it was through telepathy !!!!!!!!

:omg:        :beerchug:  Confusion.  Should I be shocked or cheering ?!!

:WTF:          :icon_bounce:    :woohoo2:       :icon_question:       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions