paula-c

Souza Thanks for letting us be here and support us all ... argue/  :lol:  the truth is that there must be very patient to manage this forum with all the things that have happened here, I have no so patience :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Now the question is why these people do this? So many factors, most of you had it right. Lack of confidence, lack of love when they were a child, abused when they were children.  [/color]

OK I'm not sure what you understand by "abused" but was Michael abused when he was a child?

All abused children end in splited personality?

Ginafelicia, I did not talk about Michael at all, I simply said, when children are abused at a young age they can turn out with lots of psychological problems. No not all children that get abused go to that extreme. Michael was abused when he was a child, he is the lucky one who turned out right. Yet I am sure he must have had some issues growing up, asking himself if he was loved, from his father. Some people can be Schizophrenic due to the abuse, any kind of abuse, can be rape, molestation, beating,  cigarette burns, parents setting their children on fire.. We can go on.. Mental abuse is the worst, that's when children become Schizophrenic when they grow up, or paranoia, they think everyone is against them, they want to kill people.. Life is not easy, I see this everyday of my life. In a way I do not blame these human beings the way they turned out, it is all the parents fault for not raising the children in a proper manner..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I hope we can MOVE on from these recent events and try 2 all gET aLONG. One LOVE, One UNITY. We're all pART oF tHE MJ FAMily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

everlastinglove_MJ

Souza, I think that your main motives for this thread are to make rules very clear and make us aware of internet safety dangers in an open and honest humoristic way, which I respect very much.
It is good to point this out and it makes you realize again that on the internet you’ll never be safe and that’s why we all have to keep being awake. Sometimes we need some structure and discipline on this forum, because it turned out to be a big one.
Just want to say to you Souza, a BIG thank you and it’s a good feeling to have a good/bad cop on this forum.
All together for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: ~Souza~

Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.

Thank you as well for that part!! And don't forget to mention Ms. Katherine! She's received a lot of bashing as well on this forum.

My mother taught me from a child that "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all!"

I've made it my business to notice if the people doing the bashing have joined Michael's Army of Love, and sad to say most of them have! That in itself speaks volumes to me. One of the definitions for "love" is "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." Maybe their love is only for Michael, and the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket!!

I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid!

And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.   argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!!

This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.

To all the bashers and hell-raisers out there, I'm not afraid to say that this site is not about you, it's about Michael!!! State your opinion and move on! And then maybe, just maybe, some of the threads wouldn't be so long! Now that's just my opinion! I'm done! So don't bother to post "@" me, I won't be responding!

Thank you Souza, you're a woman after my own heart!
 bearhug
Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:33:57 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

souza, thank you for this thread. i feel a little follish for some of my posts. i have a tendancy to be a little too personal abt myself and my feelings re: mj. i should have read this thread on my first day here.

im going to check myself and be a little more careful. after all i am here to do self paced research and to read and to doscover.  not to talk abt myself. i got swept up with emotion to find a group of brilliant, smart people who share common belief that mj is alive. going to start being a little less emotional and a little more objective. overall i am going to be much more careful that i have been thats for sure. your stern yet kind warning in this thread stems from pure L.O.V.E.

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

/pull hair/ My head hurts. This forum is for MJ believers and lovers. He stands for L.O.V.E
So why are we even bothering arguing and carrying on!!!! Just leave it, it makes for some very boring reading!! Lets get on with the investigating the Hoax  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

/pull hair/ My head hurts. This forum is for MJ believers and lovers. He stands for L.O.V.E
So why are we even bothering arguing and carrying on!!!! Just leave it, it makes for some very boring reading!! Lets get on with the investigating the Hoax  :)

You might think this post is boring, but it's for your own safety. Besides that, you don't HAVE to read it if you think it's so boring... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza, I didnt think the post was boring, just people arguing are. I have the utmost respect for you and what you are doing!!! With L.O.V.E...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

well i will add my personal experience her....humiliating as it is..........i was a victim of this type of thing.......and i am not a sad lonely person,my life  is happy and full.the trouble began after responding to a member here....."MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF" aka "KIM" ......she told the forum she was sick with cancer,and i reached out to her.....that was my mistake..........she convinced me she was in showbusiness,and personally knew NIKKI SIXX and TOM PETTY....and that she could hook me up to chat to MICHAEL...............i trusted her and that was another mistake.....this ha s caused me a huge amount of distress and pain.I know i am not the only person this has happened to with this member.the repercussions have been disasterous.......i have documented proof of all i am saying...i dont want to share this as its painful....maybe others will  :'( be  more willing to share.......i am a decent human being and this has shaken me to the core.............so please be careful .......alll of you......xxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well i will add my personal experience her....humiliating as it is..........i was a victim of this type of thing.......and i am not a sad lonely person,my life  is happy and full.the trouble began after responding to a member here....."MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF" aka "KIM" ......she told the forum she was sick with cancer,and i reached out to her.....that was my mistake..........she convinced me she was in showbusiness,and personally knew NIKKI SIXX and TOM PETTY....and that she could hook me up to chat to MICHAEL...............i trusted her and that was another mistake.....this ha s caused me a huge amount of distress and pain.I know i am not the only person this has happened to with this member.the repercussions have been disasterous.......i have documented proof of all i am saying...i dont want to share this as its painful....maybe others will  :'( be  more willing to share.......i am a decent human being and this has shaken me to the core.............so please be careful .......alll of you......xxxxxxxx

I wasn't going to post on this thread because everything had already been said. I will say Loyalfan I am sorry that you went thru that. It's a shame at what some people will do. Hopefully you can move on from it and use it as a learning experience as hard as that might be to hear.

Everyone should treat others with respect just for being human, sadly that doesn't happen at times. It's something that I can never understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

i AM

I am so sorry that you have had such a bad experience on the forum particular with another member, I feel your pain, but we must be careful on this world wide web, it gives unscrupulus people the opportunity the hide behind their screen and "pretend" to be something they are not.   bangbang bangbang

Sending you lots of love, and support I sense that you may be young which is very sad you have had this experience.  There are good people on this forum, you have been unfortunate and trusted too easily, you will be less trusting next time.  God bless you.

Take care.

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The 'humiliating' experience is not humiliating at all, just another proof that the victim feels ashamed to be put on the slaughterbank. Thanks for sharing and warning, this could happen to all of us.
Thank you ~Souza~ for all the hard work you are dedicating to your forum, regardless personal attacks. That takes a lot of courage and beyond the courage I can feel the love that at some moments asks  uncomfortable decisions. It feels good that you uppdate the thread from time to time since there is no absolute internetsecutity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now I understand your comment from my last post. 100% not directed at you. I'm a former professional athlete, sports fan and I am currently active in athletic science. I run into all types on a weekly basis, it's been one of those weeks and was just adding my two cents to the heat bath.

Souza, be aware of the people who ask, "what have you done for me lately"?       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions