hey souza, I wanna thank you for this great place you've created for us. and you have my total support. I totally can understand why you do what you do. It is important to point out the trolls and makes sure nobody on here gets hurt. Some people are very gulliple and emotional on here which I totally undertstand because this is hoax is taking so long. It's taking a toll on my own sanity sometimes as well :) It gety harder and harder to believe anybody and sometimes you just really want to believe somebody because they make you feel better.

Another thing I want to say  and I hope it is ok I say it in ths thread) is that the sometimes almost hostile evironment in this forum really makes me sad. This place has become so important to me in so little time, and it really bothers me that people are constantly fightin with each other lately. I don't get why people always have to be in each others faces all the time. IMO we are all entitled to our own opinion. Having an own opionion is something that makes us unique. Conformity is not what brought this forum so far. But people on here tend to get really emotional if someone doesn't agree with them and then the fightin starts. Why is that? Tolerance is the key. Sometimes you just have to accept how other people think even have they have a different opinion.
This forum shares one impoartant feature. The love to Michael has brought us all together here. And if Michael has taught us somethings, it's that we need to tolerate each other and love each other. I don't think that fighting will help the cause of this forum and it makes me sad seeing threads close because people can't accept different opinions.

well, just my 2 cents.

I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

That "game" is disgusting and beyond sick.  suspicious//  
Thanks Souza for raising awareness - I think this is an important and serious topic.

Still let me add a lol @ this part:

He’s not going to open an account called “ImightbeMJ” and type “Shamone Shamone” every other sentence.
 :P  :lol: :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, Souza.
You are a very good admin in my heart.;)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Souza, I appreciate your dedication. You take great pains to keep your house neat and tidy. It makes a difference and people notice that. 
Are you a good cook too ? 
:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very interesting topic! Thank you Souza for taking your time and explaining your point of view to us. The issue you've addressed is very important, especially for minors who are using this or any other forum. As you said when we are 13-14 we think we know it ALL, but in reality we know nothing at all! So thank you once again for at least trying to make it safe for them here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Even though sometimes we might not agree with your decisions, but it's your "home" and you should do whatever you think is best for it. I would not be able to do your job in a million years, i'm too soft hearted and people would walk all over me  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Regarding TR: i don't "know" him at all, all i know about him is his posts, i've never had any private conversations with him, so i can't say who this person is (good or bad). The posts seemed kind of nice to me, that's why i was always saying that i like him and that i think he is a nice person. I admit that i was finding connection between him and Back, but then i lost it. But i never thought that he is Michael. So if he is banned or will get banned i won't cry  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, people who really care for him or KNOW him as they say should not have a problem with it too. I mean if he is your friend you can still communicate with him, it doesn't have to be on this forum. You can call each other, email, skype etc. If TR really got misjudged or misunderstood, i'm very sorry, but he brought it on himself and maybe that will teach him a lesson. Maybe someday he will prove us that we were wrong and that will teach us a lesson. Who knows right?

Regarding TS: He is actually the first member on this forum i got to "know" (if you can say that). His posts brought me here. It took me 2 weeks to understand and actually check the information he was presenting. His posts were "cold" and always straight to the point without any side talking, i loved it! If you read my posts i'm always trying to debunk his theories, i agree with him only if i can't find any other way. So i think that i'm pretty fair and i'm not blindly following him.

Regarding Souza: Souza is the first member i got to talk to on this forum. I had some troubles with registering my user name, so i've sent an email to her asking for help. (to be honest i thought that she would never reply  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, she seemed to be all so cool and strict) She did reply to my email and helped me to register my user name and said some nice wishes to me. From that moment i was no longer afraid of her  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Souza is not a sugar, but i think that she is fair.

My main concern right now is that people are fighting non stop for the past 2 weeks or so. I can't figure out what's the problem, but we MUST STOP NOW!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVt9UEUh-8[/youtube]

L.O.V.E and P.E.A.C.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:11:53 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "heartphantom"
a way to get that attention
I am also shocked by internet predators, so much effort, time, energy, diplomacy, patience, disimulation, this can't be just for seeking attention, it's something more, it's sick, maybe they also don't know  the answer, maybe they don't even realize they need HELP and how tramatic they can be.
Who's a psychologist here?
Who's a psychiatrist here?

I am a pshychologist.. I have been reading all of your posts, I for one am very skeptical, not because I hate people because I do not trust. I was also skeptical joining this forum, but by reading some post and seeing that we use a username I  felt a sense of security. I will tell you one thing, with all my experience being a therapist, (pshychologist) I delt with people who were adults, when I say adults I mean in the 50's and up, got scammed from people in the internet. Souza is absolutely right. I cannot devolge to many information from my patients, I had a patient she was 55 yrs old she met a man through a dating site, this man lived in Europe somewhere, he conned her into money. She send him by credit card a sum of 10 thousand dollars. Can you believe that a man who courted her, telling her how beautiful she was and he wanted to marry her and bla bla bla.. Oh yeah, after stealing  money from her and she never heard from him again.  Vanished in thin air. I had another case a child of 12 yrs old, was approached also by a preditor in the internet, he was posing as a young child same age as she was. Thank God the parents had put a child security in the internet, you know you can do that right? If you have children I think you should use this option. The little child was scared for life. Now the question is why these people do this? So many factors, most of you had it right. Lack of confidence, lack of love when they were a child, abused when they were children. When a person has been abused by hitting etc.. by growing up they supress the hurt they had to endure. After a while this hurt manifest it self, it comes back to surface whether you want it of not. When this hurt and anger manifest itself, it makes you do crazy things, some are killers, some are preditors etc...Some are this way because they want to have a kick out of life, they want to have fun, they are bored to death with their life. Believe it or not some come from  rich family and they lack of affection, so they decide to enjoy themselves in making other believe..  In the internet world, you have to take some and leave some, do not be gullable, people are liars. Right now I do not have time to continue, I have patients awaiting for me. I hope this helped you a little. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "~Souza~"
 So if he acts like that, he will have his ass banned like any other troll, Michael Jackson or not.

LOL that´s a word!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But seriously: I get what you mean Souza. Thanks for posting this all.

I have my reasons why I joined this forum after looking around for nearly  2 years.

It would be easy for me now posting an opinion about TR after banning, so I won´t do it.

I just feel sorry that I didn´t tell my statement at the right time when these poems were published, and I will keep in mind to do it earlier next time when I got the feeling sth weird is going on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Very interesting deliberations, all4loveandbelieve. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, this gave definitely food for thought...

Now the question is why these people do this? So many factors, most of you had it right. Lack of confidence, lack of love when they were a child, abused when they were children. When a person has been abused by hitting etc.. by growing up they supress the hurt they had to endure. After a while this hurt manifest it self, it comes back to surface whether you want it of not. When this hurt and anger manifest itself, it makes you do crazy things, some are killers, some are preditors etc...Some are this way because they want to have a kick out of life, they want to have fun, they are bored to death with their life. Believe it or not some come from rich family and they lack of affection, so they decide to enjoy themselves in making other believe..

I try to understand this action pattern by what you´ve explained above, but somehow I fail. Is it mainly the sheer fun in manipulating others? - Do these people feel a flash of might by acting this way? -  Do they consciously realize what they´re doing? - And is that really satisfying? - I don´t get it. My childhood surely wasn`t the funniest too, but I was raised to treat others with respect and in the same way in which I want to be treated.

So when I try to picture a character based on the attributes you´ve explained above, I can`t help but think of
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Who knows! Can be just plain hate towards MJ´s fans and supporters, a game, or can be something deeper. Personality disorders related to Narcissistic Personality Disorder includes the serial bully, antisocial personality disorder, paranoid personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, attention seeking behaviour, psychopathy....the list goes on.

Users coming back in cycles to certain "games" look to me as something that needs to be treated. We don´t know if the cyclic pattern come backs have to do with just boredom or really with a syndrome. Sociophats i.e, have their ups and downs.

The aim is to be rewarded by pleasure, either by obtaining admiration, pity, love or hurting those who he/ she uses.

The motives? can go from hate towards the person who she/he is impersonating (i.e MJ) or hate towards those who like the person he/she impersonates (i.e MJ´s fans).
On the second option we can have a very angry rejected woman or man who can´t live with the idea of MJ, in this case, being together with another person. This would explain the behaviour of "trapping" those vulnerable women who want to be the ones, playing with them and hurting them after with no contemplation.

MR/ Mrs MJ wanna be even had online romances and well, many women got hurt by this romance, either by being "the one" among more, or by being "the rejected one". The sad part is that some of those women are over 30 and with family.

It always rings the alarm bell to me when someone comes with "X is hurt because Y does not give her attention"

Some people are upset with Souza and Souza´s decision is just victimizing this kind of users more. She could be wrong but she could also be right. We need to understand that the main point here is prevention based in past situations.
"TR" in this case was cutted before any harm could have been done, and well, division happened once more and things got out of context.

And i also agree with "So if he acts like that, he will have his ass banned like any other troll, Michael Jackson or not"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

RK

My reasoning is there is no need to get into a flap about the 'possibility that MJ was banned' because if his goal was to interact and have some fun with the hoaxers he could still do so under any name or alias minus the hinting and attention drawing that has been present in the MJ'esque postings and poems to date. So why the big deal , what would make members here fight so hard for PIM/TR unless they were  convinced this person was Michael himself. Shikster comes by and drops some amazing poetry and there is no problem whatsoever. What makes this situation different is the relational aspect of it all and that is where the danger and vulnerability of it truly lies. But back to MJ. Would this present situation stop him from visiting or posting if he was so inclined? I don't believe so. He created this hoax and I'm sure sure he understands the guidelines here for security and safety. So this storm in a tea cup is really just that. It's not going to stop MJ from interacting here if he chooses to but it will stop fakers from getting a footing in and drawing a following . And that is a good thing. Just the way that I see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "rag doll"
Very interesting deliberations, all4loveandbelieve. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, this gave definitely food for thought...

Now the question is why these people do this? So many factors, most of you had it right. Lack of confidence, lack of love when they were a child, abused when they were children. When a person has been abused by hitting etc.. by growing up they supress the hurt they had to endure. After a while this hurt manifest it self, it comes back to surface whether you want it of not. When this hurt and anger manifest itself, it makes you do crazy things, some are killers, some are preditors etc...Some are this way because they want to have a kick out of life, they want to have fun, they are bored to death with their life. Believe it or not some come from rich family and they lack of affection, so they decide to enjoy themselves in making other believe..

I try to understand this action pattern by what you´ve explained above, but somehow I fail. Is it mainly the sheer fun in manipulating others? - Do these people feel a flash of might by acting this way? -  Do they consciously realize what they´re doing? - And is that really satisfying? - I don´t get it. My childhood surely wasn`t the funniest too, but I was raised to treat others with respect and in the same way in which I want to be treated.

So when I try to picture a character based on the attributes you´ve explained above, I can`t help but think of

Very good question rag doll.Some do it for sheer fun, they have nothing better to do and because they come from a rich family and they think everything is permitted. Some do it because they want to inflict pain into others just the way they feel inside. They want others to share their pain. This is not their fault, It is so easy to blame people who are a risk meaning who are dangerous towards others. There is a story, a child was raised by wolves, he became a wolf, this is what he knew, nothing else. So if you are raised in a loving family, and understanding and also severe, and respect, you will become a normal human being. You will portray what you have learned towards others.  I can go on and on and on, it will take to long, and I don't have all the time in the world.. I wish I did, psychology is so complexed, especially the brain, don't forget people who do these actions  they are receiving a message from the brain. If you have more question you can pm me it will be a pleasure to answer your questions. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I'm with you !!! Greatest !!! typing/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I did not have time to read all of this but all i have to say is that some people act like on the playground and makes things difficult : all you have to do is register : read: agree/disagree :go on or continue to stay here chat and read and think for yourself....there is not f'cking mind controls or playgrounds here....."we're normal people" that try to find out what really happened or what really is happening with MJ....we're not like the rest of the fans "let the man rest and go on with your life as if nothing has ever happened..." why ...i ask why so much hate / trying to destroy Souza's work!? go on with your life haters cause this site ain't going down! keep up the good work Souza much love! bearhug  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Then there are people who are afraid I might ban MJ himself. First of all, if he really visits this site often, he must know how I think about trolls and people stirring up things, or claiming stuff without back-up. So if he acts like that, he will have his ass banned like any other troll, Michael Jackson or not.

LMFAO! This is why I love Souza haha! Thank you for this, Souza, I always enjoy your long posts :). As for TR, I liked his/her poems but don't know much more about him. I didn't really care for most of his posts, never thought he/she/it was MJ and i feel like kicking those who do. MJsBabyDoll, you talk about TR worse than I talk about MJ :lol: and if I were the Admin, I would've banned you already so try to respect Souza a little bit more and understand she is only looking out for your best interest. I've never had a problem here with anyone, maybe thats because I'm a grown woman who doesn't look for drama on an internet forum. Anyway, we should all take responsibility in watching out for our minors here, some are extremely naive. Once again, thank you Souza for all that you do for the site, for MJ and for us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Now the question is why these people do this? So many factors, most of you had it right. Lack of confidence, lack of love when they were a child, abused when they were children.  [/color]

OK I'm not sure what you understand by "abused" but was Michael abused when he was a child?

All abused children end in splited personality?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions