~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "heartphantom"
No threat but people have all their hopes in TS and if you are fooled all members are. They are waiting for him , thinking he might be ill and so, people are worried, have you at least talked to him since he's gone, is he ok, do you know anything? What if he vanishes? I think a lot of members would be more depressed for TS than for TR. TS has all the respect and power here for almost all members. And i find this okay but can't you see, you gave power to TS and if you are deceived , all this forum is. You always take his side and you are 100% sure he is legit with good purpose. But do you see how you try to convince Mj'sBaby that TR might be not what he/she seems and she doesn't even think for a second to consider what you say? Well, you are doing the same with TS when someone starts questioning about TS. You are defending him same way. If you can't understand how MJBaby is so stubborn, well, i also didn't understand why you were so stubbornly fighting for an anonymus. Please take a little time to think at your own advice : "be skeptic, not gullible, be always on guard, never asleep". That doesn't mean i am against TS. No way!

I can't believe you still don't understand it and I also can't believe I am going to explain it AGAIN, but here you go:

There is a HUGE difference between TS and TR, that first. TR is playing with people's feelings and some members (I will not name anyone) are convinced that he is MJ and think they have a serious relationship with him. There is a reason TR was banned from the fan forum. TR does not give information, TR posts poems and talks like MJ (well, at least like MJ's public persona) to get attention from gullible and vulnerable members. PIM (the other username of TR) did the same and I can tell you that PIM really wasn't that graceful to me when I banned him, speaking of showing true colors. The members I am talking about (and TR is by far not the only one) are members I get complaints about, warnings from members or people outside the forum that dealt with the particular member before and that added to my gut feeling and observations of the posts, PLUS the reactions of those who are clearly obsessed with that member, make me come to my conclusion.

And then there is TS. Never in 18 months have I had ONE complaint about TS. Never has he tried to manipulate people by claiming he is MJ, never has he 'socialized' with people in PM and never ever has he done anything other than posting information, with a clear DISCLAIMER from the start that no one should just take his words for truth, but use their head and think for themselves. He has proved himself legit more than once and always keeps a safe distance from the members and their feelings. He is rational and 'cold' as some describe his posts. The fact that there are still people who get stressed if he is not online for a few weeks, is not his fault, but people's own fault. Apparently they assume certain things ffrom his posts, as has happened before, and mostly got kicked back into reality after a new update where he made clear once again that you could have SEEN it was not what you initially thought, if you would have just used your head. TS has pointed out very important topics in this hoax and is therefore a valuable member, like many others. There is no need to think he is a cyber criminal who wants people to email him their personal info and he definitely isn't trying to make the gullible ones fall in love with his sweet talk. That is why I defend him when he is attacked based on false assumptions and twisting of words. I would do the same if for example RK (just to name someone) on here would be attacked based on inaccuracy and false assumptions. But RK is not a member that is attacked so that is not necessary. TS apparently is a threat to some people, so he is and therefore will be defended by me when I think that is necessary. And if people are only believing TS is legit because I think so, they never read his posts and are clearly not thinking for themselves. And believe me, if one person on here is extremely skeptic and always on guard, it's me. If you even thought for a minute that I have not spent weeks, maybe even months trying to debunk TS, then you clearly have no clue how I operate. I couldn't debunk him, in fact the more I researched, the more legit he got. That is why I always ask people to try and debunk him to come to their own conclusions.

This is really the last time I have explained this, and I also think that you are kind of insulting the members by assuming they all just follow me and don't think for themselves. If you still don't see the difference in judgement here, then that's your problem. You have been doing this from day 1 and you keep repeating yourself, while I have explained this issue a zillion times already. It's getting a little annoying now.

At the others concerning TR: It's MY observation, my gut feeling and MY decision. If you don't agree, go register your own domain and get a forum where stuff like that is embraced. I don't like it and I don't want it. I have seen many examples of people being seriously damaged by people online, even after YEARS. And I don't think I have to remind any of the old members how it ended with MediaHypeAgain, who in the end ADMITTED he was just fucking with people on purpose, while many members were CERTAIN he was MJ and oh so nice. He wasn't, he was a mind fucker and those 'followers' had a very rough wake-up call.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "heartphantom"
No threat but people have all their hopes in TS and if you are fooled all members are. They are waiting for him , thinking he might be ill and so, people are worried, have you at least talked to him since he's gone, is he ok, do you know anything? What if he vanishes? I think a lot of members would be more depressed for TS than for TR. TS has all the respect and power here for almost all members. And i find this okay but can't you see, you gave power to TS and if you are deceived , all this forum is. You always take his side and you are 100% sure he is legit with good purpose. But do you see how you try to convince Mj'sBaby that TR might be not what he/she seems and she doesn't even think for a second to consider what you say? Well, you are doing the same with TS when someone starts questioning about TS. You are defending him same way. If you can't understand how MJBaby is so stubborn, well, i also didn't understand why you were so stubbornly fighting for an anonymus. Please take a little time to think at your own advice : "be skeptic, not gullible, be always on guard, never asleep". That doesn't mean i am against TS. No way!
heartphantom, the subject of TS has been touched on before (even before the following posts):  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

At least, TS is serious and his researchs are of great help.
TR seems a teenager.
and to me there is no way in hell he can be even slightly compared to BACK.
Just my 2 cents of the off-topic lol
And also I wanna say that Sousa's post is very important and should be taken very seriously and considered throughoutly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

@ Souza

So you are basing your feelings on TR, on your "gut feeling"? Okay thank you for clarifying, Souza. SOME of us will base our judgement on TR, on what we KNOW and the fact that we have known him for a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"
@ Souza

So you are basing your feelings on TR, on your "gut feeling"? Okay thank you for clarifying, Souza. SOME of us will base our judgement on TR, on what we KNOW and the fact that we have known him for a long time.
I think you have problems reading, maybe you should read my posts again, ALL of them. I am sick and tired of your whining after I ban your beloved 'internet-boyfriends'. Cut the obsessed behaviour or find your blessing somewhere else.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for all your hard work Souza.  I really appreciate it.  Seems like some people just can't keep on topic....I actually get turned off when I see people bash eachother in a thread.

That's not what MJ was about.  Small steps people, and forgiveness is your key to happiness.  God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you souza for acutally caring about us and trying to keep us safe in a  bearhug you go girl respect/ now back to that padded place  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

@ souza  YOU have not read MY posts. I know what I know. Internet boyfriend? LOL I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Just for the records:
ever since I ran into Souza at mjhd, I have found her dedication to sticking to the search for truth, to common sense, to regular caution, to fairness and to a clear directive in her house remarkable and outstanding.
It should not be necessary to explain oneself again and again. The fact that Souza is making her intentions and direction clear one more time only shows that the general issues she described are persisting and that individual issues need repeatedly to be approached whenever members come and go.
Souza has my full support. Her contributions are exceptional. Don't worry, I am not a fan of her nor do I believe she'd need any fanbase. I am not always with her either but we don't mind. Long hoax year's fellow now, grateful for every single effort, being 100% with Souza when it comes to protection against avoidable and unnecessary dangers.

If you are interested in general internet issues that lay the ground for individual issues, these pages may be useful:
internet privacy and social profiling:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what Google does and how you may block

why Mozilla may be a better choice as a browser and may be helpful in blocking the collection of your very personal data:
there's plenty of useful privacy add-ons, just to name a few:
"Adblock Plus" will stop pop-ups

"Better Privacy" will eliminate infiltration of your desktop with permanent long lasting flash cookies that are not eliminated while deleting browser history

"Ghostery" sees the invisible tracking internet that is directed to you when you browse and will block the trackers

A general advice: wherever you sign up because the application does look so delicious:
for your own safety, read the full "small font" standard company general conditions entirely before you say yes.
In many cases you agree to data collection and transfer to third parties.
Did you know that many apps for smartphones will track and transmit your GPS location?
Check background information about the product before you say "yes" to a new contract.

When it comes to what we as individual beings tend to believe in the web or where we allow imposure of an influence on us - that's a very individual learning and evolutionary process of growth.
Souza watching over individuals' safety here, too, and noticing vulnerabilities and potential threats on people requiring assistence is absolutely exceptional and deserves a big "Thank you" hug.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
People here are so smart and funny, most of them. I really like almost everybody here and I'm grateful to you all for taking the time to be here. And I mean it, it's not just words.

Even the ones criticizing me on different issues - I am not mad with them or something, I know we are not perfect, none of us, except Michael of course :mrgreen:  :lol: (MJ you know I still worship you, can't help myself geek/ )

I also like TR and I also like PIM and BlackJack and...who else, name it, I can't remember. They have something special about themselves if they can use those tactics and be convincing. I know I could never do that. I guess it takes some skills to duplicate Michael's personality on the net. Skills that I sort of admire in others as I don't have them.

To me, and God knows I'm not what others call a normal person, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand WHY someone would pretend to be Michael on the net. Maybe I can't understand a split personality.

So how is it, you just say hey from 9 to 5 I'll be me and from 6 to 12 I'll be Michael Jackson?

How can someone suppress his/hers own personality and take another one? Is this happening for real or just in the movies? It's impossible for me to understand this behaviour confused/ .

Oh and I still miss BlackJack and his/hers posts which I remember many of us enjoyed at that time. A fictional character can be as enjoyable as a real one, that's my conclusion.  Like when you read a good book and start to have feelings about the characters in there, even if you know they don't exist in reality.
Now TR is banned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yet in a sense, through necessity or survival MJ learned to do that very thing--project a personality that he knew the public wanted and went crazy for, and worked hard to protect the real him--revealing that identity only to close friends and family.

So what makes up the personality type of a troll or person who loves to use many user-names, or a person who tries to fool people into thinking he/she is Michael Jackson. Who's a psychologist here? Are they people who have felt unloved/unnwanted for who they really are and now found a way to get that attention?  Are they bored but smart and this is a fun challenge they want to see if they can beat? Or are they a manipulative predator (like Souza said) that like a spider is laying a clever trap waiting to catch the next victim? People are so complicated, so unique. Don't we all to some extent wear masks, and present a little different person in our various friendships and people we are with. Oh well, as long as we have internet we'll have to deal with those types. Thanks again Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

a way to get that attention
I am also shocked by internet predators, so much effort, time, energy, diplomacy, patience, disimulation, this can't be just for seeking attention, it's something more, it's sick, maybe they also don't know  the answer, maybe they don't even realize they need HELP and how tramatic they can be.
Who's a psychologist here?
Who's a psychiatrist here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: heartphantom
a way to get that attention
I am also shocked by internet predators, so much effort, time, energy, diplomacy, patience, disimulation, this can't be just for seeking attention, it's something more, it's sick, maybe they also don't know  the answer, maybe they don't even realize they need HELP and how tramatic they can be.
Who's a psychologist here?
Who's a psychiatrist here?

lolol/ penguin/

About the time and effort and patience, I would also like to know if they are sick or attention seekers.
But what's the possibility they really are the person they pretend to be, amongst other options?
Is this a possiblity or not?
Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 04:32:07 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thank you Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

About the time and effort and patience, I would also like to know if they are sick or attention seekers.
But what's the possibility they really are the person they pretend to be, amongst other options?
Is this a possiblity or not?
Why not? It's less possible but not impossible. Michael is a human being like anyone else outside the stage. He can be childlike, playful or curious... maybe he is missing his fans...We don't know if he would be like himself or not, we just assume he would have to be a different style, but what do we know? Maybe he can't. Back also gave himself away and he's not a troll.
Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:54:40 AM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal