MJsBabyDoll

@ Love4MJ saying TR is a woman. Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. I rest my case.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"
@ Love4MJ saying TR is a woman. Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. I rest my case.
Are you over 18?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I support you Souza. I don't know if anyone here could do your job (at least this long), or would want to. Structure and boundaries are very important, I'm old enough to know that. I want this place to survive and thrive, and I think we all do. You're doing an awesome job. respect/

It wouldn't surprise me at all if TR or PIM was a woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

@ Souza

Please do not patronise me. Not that it's any of your business, but if you had read the previous posts I have already said I am OVER 30.  Now please stop questioning me. I am not on trial here. I know TR. You don't. Leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

@ Souza

Please do not patronise me. Not that it's any of your business, but if you had read the previous posts I have already said I am OVER 30.  Now please stop questioning me. I am not on trial here. I know TR. You don't. Leave it at that.

It was a serious question. Knowing now that you are,  think it's your own responsibility. I am not patronising you, I am warning you. You know words on a screen, that's not knowing a person. But anyways, good luck with it, we had this same discussion back when PIM got banned. You don't want to take advise, so be it. Don't ever say I didn't warn you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you know TS in person? It could be the same situation, both fooled by some attention seeker. And i agree, words on a screen, that's not knowing a person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Do you know TS in person? It could be the same situation, both fooled by some attention seeker. And i agree, words on a screen, that's not knowing a person.
Maybe you should read the part I wrote about TS. I am not saying I know him, I am saying he is no threat on this forum because all he does is post information. Don't try to twist my words again on this topic and please read what I wrote, since I wrote that especially for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thankyou Souza for all you do to make this place as safe as possible. You have my support and cooperation and anything else I can help with. There are many here who appreciate all your efforts.  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

@ Souza

No, it's NOT just words on  a screen, rest assured. That's all I will say. I will not give details. I am an adult woman who is well aware of internet predators. I do not associate with them. I am finished with this discussion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza.... you have my full support.  It is not easy to make these judgment calls and yes you probably will make mistakes (as any human being would).  I respect your decisions and hopefully all members here will grant you a little grace when they disagree with a decision you have made, make, or will make in the future understanding the responsibility you have.

Thank you for taking the time (because a post that long takes some time  lolol/ ) for explaining yourself in this post.

Well done my friend!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~Topic starter

@ Souza

No, it's NOT just words on  a screen, rest assured. That's all I will say. I will not give details. I am an adult woman who is well aware of internet predators. I do not associate with them. I am finished with this discussion.

I am too, do whatever you want outside this forum. The fact that you are over 30, does not mean you are immune to manipulators. Obsessions and addictions are serious issues and all I can do is warn you, whether you like it or not. But like I said, if you do not agree, then this is not the place for you. But I guess you don't need this forum to communicate with TR, since the two of you know each other so well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No threat but people have all their hopes in TS and if you are fooled all members are. They are waiting for him , thinking he might be ill and so, people are worried, have you at least talked to him since he's gone, is he ok, do you know anything? What if he vanishes? I think a lot of members would be more depressed for TS than for TR. TS has all the respect and power here for almost all members. And i find this okay but can't you see, you gave power to TS and if you are deceived , all this forum is. You always take his side and you are 100% sure he is legit with good purpose. But do you see how you try to convince Mj'sBaby that TR might be not what he/she seems and she doesn't even think for a second to consider what you say? Well, you are doing the same with TS when someone starts questioning about TS. You are defending him same way. If you can't understand how MJBaby is so stubborn, well, i also didn't understand why you were so stubbornly fighting for an anonymus. Please take a little time to think at your own advice : "be skeptic, not gullible, be always on guard, never asleep". That doesn't mean i am against TS. No way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJsBabyDoll

Great! Back on topic! Souza, thank you for warning us. Like I said from the beginning, I agree with you that it's important to educate people on possible internet predators. It was a great post to shed light on the topic. Thanks again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsBabyDoll

Thank you, Heart. That's exactly how a lot of members here feel and were too afraid to say it. You make some very valid points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Souza's post and the information contained in it are very important and I'm a huge advocate of using caution and extra security when dealing with the internet and the good and bad that comes with it.  Having said that...I still feel that the accusations that have been laid at TR's feet are completely unwarranted and extremely unfair.  I am a very rational, mature woman who has been fortunate enough to consider TR a friend for a long time...and with God as my witness he is none of the things mentioned in Souza's cautionary tale.  I do know for a fact the things I posted in the other thread earlier because I witnessed them myself.  It's a very unfortunate situation for ALL involved and I really do hope that the person responsible for this mess finds help and some sense of peace for her sake.  The bottom line here is that there is truly no threat except for the ones coming from the parties spreading lies.

FOH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal