Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"
Quote from: "Love4MJ"
I think it's quite obvious who Souza was implying in a lot of what she said. Someone who "writes poems and says god bless you all" non-stop?

If you had ANY idea what it takes to write poetry....how deep one has to go inside to feel... to reach and be connected with the raw emotion....and then to transform that as truthfully as possible into words that express that energy....you would not be full of accusations as you are....
Poems are written from intense emotional feeling, and move the reader, make them feel the pain, the joy, the anger...whatever the emotion is....

Before I write my response, I want to say that I am not writing the following to be malicious in any way. If anything, I am saying this out of concern and love. I actually write poetry and could write a poem from MJ's perspective if I wanted to. (No, I'm not TR folks  lolol/) It's not that hard if you are a writer especially since Michael's real writings are already out there. So with that said, I think being a poet does not make a person any less of a manipulator. I hate to burst your bubble but it's true. And Souza, thanks for this post. I think it was needed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "heartphantom"
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY, YOU ARE NOT!
Are you coming from your own experience? :?

I believe Souza's original post highlighted an example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

MJsBabyDoll

The screen names mean nothing.... TR has different screen names.... Michael has different screen names... a LOT of people do..... so what? STOP trying to create rumors and lies about TR when you don't even know him.... especially when these lies and rumors come from someone with hidden agenda. I know TR. I am aware of his screen names. Thank you.

Regarding the  hidden agenda...... see Love4Michael's post in the Pranksta Gangsta thread....she has explained it there...and I believe you have already read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe Souza's original post highlighted an example.
Just an example yes. We don't know if it's about the same person, i can write something like that about anyone. Many posers are outthere. Could be TR, could be someonelse. Anyway, sick...Not that sick if that was MJ , but no..i don't think so..
Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:26:51 PM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

The screen names mean nothing.... TR has different screen names.... Michael has different screen names... a LOT of people do..... so what? STOP trying to create rumors and lies about TR when you don't even know him.... especially when these lies and rumors come from someone with hidden agenda. I know TR. I am aware of his screen names. Thank you.

Regarding the  hidden agenda...... see Love4Michael's post in the Pranksta Gangsta thread....she has explained it there...and I believe you have already read it.

You are talking in circles. My question was asking WHAT IS THE HIDDEN AGENDA? What is is about? love4michael's explanation is not a hidden agenda if it's known.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4MJ, i think you were hurt by this person too. Maybe you will not admit it, but sharing is helping others. Maybe it's hard for people to stay away just because you are told "stay away". And even harder when you don't trust anyone on the internet, not even admins, or other members for whatever reasons. So maybe your story can help, who knows...
Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:31:34 PM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Love4MJ, i think you were hurt by this person too.

Huh? Where did that come from? All Im doing is asking questions from that seems very much like a Stepford Wife.

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

okay, but something is strange. you came here for him/her. and you should know more than us since you're so vocal about this TR. who is he why do you hate him so much, did he do something to you or just what you heard on forums and private stories?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know EXACTLY where you are coming from Souza....I have had some experience in your shoes.
The truth about people ALWAYS comes out in the end! I support you and think you have made wise
choices so far! Keep up the good work! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJsBabyDoll

@ Love4MJ  
The hidden agenda is the bitterness and desire for vengeance that lies deep within the recesses of the heart of the person who did not get what she wanted.

@ Heart
Why is Love4MJ here for TR? Because he's friends with the person with hidden agenda.
No, Love4MJ was not hurt by TR. Love4MJ is Bad4Life on the other forum and he got banned twice for stalking TR just like he's doing here. He is one of the enemy team of stalkers. He also was banned for bashing beLIEvers. And now he's on a hoax forum. And we already know why.

P.S Now can we PLEASE get back on topic? This thread is about internet predators....... NOT TR.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh i am familiar with Bad4Life. Thanks Baby.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

MJsBabyDoll, you TOTALLY missed my point. You are one of the members that need protection, because it seems like you lost touch of reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Love4MJ  
The hidden agenda is the bitterness and desire for vengeance that lies deep within the recesses of the heart of the person who did not get what she wanted.

@ Heart
Why is Love4MJ here for TR? Because he's friends with the person with hidden agenda.
No, Love4MJ was not hurt by TR. Love4MJ is Bad4Life on the other forum and he got banned twice for stalking TR just like he's doing here. He is one of the enemy team of stalkers. He also was banned for bashing beLIEvers. And now he's on a hoax forum. And we already know why.

P.S Now can we PLEASE get back on topic? This thread is about internet predators....... NOT TR.

You are absolutely certifiable. It would be my guess that the desire to be with another woman is not on the agenda at hand. Carry on.

Whoooo! Hee! God Bless You All. I love you more! Keep Watchin..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4MJ and Baby, reading you both i feel that you don't have anything against each other, maybe Love is just protective and MJ'sBaby protects her friend. I would too. This is why i hope in the end nobody gets hurt and THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL for both of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

MJsBabyDoll, you TOTALLY missed my point. You are one of the members that need protection, because it seems like you lost touch of reality.

YES! Thank you.

elvis_/ has left the building.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal