TSTopic starter

TIAI Revealed, Part 5: Solving the Clues  (R13 - R19)

This set of redirects revolved around the solution to the clues: including not only general information about the clues, but also specific examples of how the clues were already starting to be understood correctly.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R13. Touched By An Angel
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Up to this point, many people had been thinking that TIAI was silly nonsense; but then on November 12, discussion on the old MJkit forum took a turn towards looking seriously at the redirections.  So TIAI was redirected to that page; there were several good comments on that page, but especially a couple of longer ones from Carol (user name TouchedByAnAngel).  Her entire post is too long to copy here; but I quote some highlights below.

“I believe it is a death hoax with much bigger implications. … this hoax is a way to get the attention of the whole world … and the WORLD needs to pay attention because this is so important. THIS IS IT! Michael mentioned conspiracy against him in several interviews but didn’t go into details. I think all the clues are leading us to look at a worldwide conspiracy … not just against MJ but the entire world. This is the ultimate good vs bad scenario. Michael has left plenty of clues to him being alive...and the key players have also said things to make us wonder and think. Look at all the clues left by the thisisalsoit.com website. … I’m a woman who is primarily lead by her heart and intuition, and I have NEVER had anything hit me like this.  Yup, I’ve been touched by an ANGEL.”

I started weeping for joy when I read Carol’s post; indeed, God had sent an angel to touch her heart!  This post was so wonderful, that TIAI remained pointed to it for three days in a row (instead of the usual one day duration).

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R14. Bits & Pieces Put Together

This clue sort of picked up where the last clue (prior to Carol’s post) left off: “Performance art is a term usually reserved to refer to a kind of usually avant-garde or conceptual art which grew out of the visual arts.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  If you click on this “conceptual art” link {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}, you will find the “bits & pieces” picture on that page.

This picture was a brick wall, with the following words: “Bits & Pieces Put Together To Present A Semblance Of A Whole”; the words “Bits” and “Pieces” are in reverse image, and represent the individual clues that make up the bigger picture.  The point here was not to try and understand each clue all by itself; but to put the clues together, like puzzle pieces, in order to solve the clues and see the bigger picture—which is exactly what Carol had just done (she understood this “bits & pieces” clue, before it was even given).

Some noticed that the word “semblance” may refer to a false impression; however, the word can also refer to a true impression.  With regards to the TIAI clues, true impression was the intended meaning.  But with the hoax in general, however, many people have a false impression that MJ is dead.

R15. Emerald City

This was another photo, found on the Wikipedia page for “Emerald City”, from the Wizard of Oz.  The picture includes not only Emerald City in the background, but also the Yellow Brick Road in the foreground.  Of course the bricks here represent the same basic thing as the last redirect (wall with bricks): individual clues that need to be put together and followed, in order to arrive at the destination (Emerald City).

Although far too long to include here, there is a very good description of the hidden meanings in the Wizard of Oz.  And this interpretation fits very well with the bigger message that TIAI was trying to get across {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

This redirect was intentionally done on November 17 (10 + 7 = 17), because that day was a special one night showing of the 70th (10 x 7 = 70) anniversary of the Wizard of Oz.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

And at this point, I need to bring up a subject that is very sad; but it still needs to be mentioned—both to help validate TIAI, and to help vindicate MJ.  The redirect for November 5 was “V for Vendetta” (remember, remember, the 5th of November); and the redirect for November 17 was “Emerald City”.

What happened on November 5 of significance?  Three things, all related to MJ: the largest hoax forum (MJHD.com) was going down (again), the TIAI “V” redirect, and Evan Chandler committed suicide.  Just in case anyone doesn’t know, he was the one who initiated the molestation charges against MJ; and he was the father of Jordan Chandler, who was supposedly molested.  {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Then on November 17, TIAI redirected to the picture from Emerald City on Wikipedia; and on this same day the news came out that Evan Chandler had committed suicide.  Did TIAI choose this “Emerald City” redirect after the news came out, to show the November 5 Vendetta fulfillment?  No, because the redirection was done late in the preceding day—between about 10:00pm and midnight (California time)—on November 16.  Furthermore, the November 17 special showing had already been planned long before; prior to November 16, and even prior to November 5!

Then was this yet another grand coincidence?  No.  Actually, whether you believe it or not, it was the hand of God!  This was part of God’s plan to help vindicate MJ’s character; this was part of God’s plan to use Michael in his battle against the evil conspiracies in this world, etc.  But the mainstream media never reported anything about this suicide—why not?  When the media jumps on just about anything related to MJ, why the “dead” silence on this?  It is simple: because the media does not want to see MJ vindicated.

Some have said that Evan Chandler committed suicide—not because of guilt over the MJ situation, but because of health problems.  However, a guilty conscience was very likely a major source of his poor health (see Proverbs 17:22).

Finally, there is a similar situation in the Bible, the case of Judas.  He also committed suicide, because of a guilty conscience (see Matthew 27:3-5).  And although this was a terrible thing—yet it was prophesied in advance (see Psalm 41:9; Zechariah 11:12,13; John 13:18-21); and when it came true, the fulfillment of the prophecy was also put on record (see Matthew 27:6-10; Luke 22:48; etc).  Let both of these cases (Evan Chandler and Judas) be a warning to each one of us: if we have done wrong, we should confess and make things right.

R16. MJ Parallels In the “2012” Movie

Here again was a redirect that showed the fulfillment of a previous redirect; in this case, the initial redirect was the “2012” movie trailer.  After this came out, people who watched it saw the many parallels with MJ, the hoax, and even the purpose for the hoax, etc.  Below are portions of the “2012” parallels post (by user name MauraMissesMichael).

*Huge(main) Characters name is “Jackson” …
*Reference to Princess Diana/Important person that knew secrets killed in a FRENCH tunnel in France!!
* PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE THAT THE YOUNG SCIENTIST GIVES AT THE END OF THE MOVIE ABOUT HUMANITY!! MICHAEL’S WORDS EXACTLY!! SOOO CREEPY!
*WHO EMERGES AS THE HERO IN THE END AND SAVES HUMANITY???? GUESS!!! …
Michael is behind something HUGE! I knew it all along but this movie just confirmed it!
THIS IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ALL OF OUR THEORIES ARE RIGHT!
Dea sting, movie, save the world!! ALL OF IT IS MAKING SENSE!! …
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see this!! It will confirm so much of this hoax!! …
I mean that was totally enough for me to prove that this wasn’t some weird coincidence… And then everybody panicking and thinking that “Jackson” is dead at the end, only for him to emerge from the light …

It is true that “Jackson” is a common name; but it is not so common that one out of two or three people have this name.  Probably less than one in a hundred have this name.  And on top of that, all the other parallels make it very unlikely to be yet another round of coincidences.  Part 9 of this TIAI Revealed series will go into the “2012” movie in much greater detail than here.

R17. Predictions That Come True

“And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.” (John 14:29, NKJV).  Since many people were still questioning the validity of TIAI, this verse was given to help people think about two TIAI predictions that had already come true: the November 5 “V” redirect, and the November 4 “2012” redirect.

Here is another quote from that last “2012” thread redirect above (R16): “There was a link from this is also it to the movie trailer 2012 and that was before the premiere of this movie so nobody knows the story of the movie so mabey mabey [sic] michael owns Sony==?” (by user name mariza).

In addition to these two predictions which came true, there are several other S.T.U.D.Y. and TIAI predictions which have come true (such as 9-9-09, etc: see especially part 6).  And in fact there are other predictions yet to be fulfilled in the future—stayed tuned, “that when it does come to pass, you may believe.”

A secondary meaning in this clue, was the preceding verse just before John 14:29; verse 28 says: “You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’”.  I think you can see the dual-meaning here.

R18. The Answer

This redirect went to another great post by Carol (TouchedByAnAngel).  And once again, it is too long to quote in full here; but the link is there for anyone who wants to read it all.

Here is Carol’s reaction, when her own “The Answer” post became the next TIAI redirect: “Shortly after I posted this new thread topic it became the next redirect from TIAI. For myself, this was intense and joyful confirmation that I was on the right track. It appears to be helping many people come together and understand Michael’s message to the world.”

R19. It’s All For Love … L.O.V.E.

This redirect was to another picture: a simple black and white outline of MJ, like in the TII movie poster, with the following words: “It’s All for Love … L.O.V.E.”  Like many of the TIAI clues, this one was not hard to figure out.

As stated by MJ in the TII movie trailer: the reason for this whole plan and hoax is to help save people from the many problems in this world; love is the reason, love is the answer.

Secondarily, the TIAI redirects and clues were being given for the same reason.  Since some were still thinking that TIAI was for the purpose of poking fun at MJ fans and hoax believers, etc: “all for love” was given as the motive for TIAI, so that people would work on solving the clues with this motive in mind.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:26:49 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Wow!  I must convey to everyone a dream my teenage son shared with me yesterday, which I couldn't believe.  First off, I have not raised my children in a traditional religion, so he would not be consciously aware of the symbology of the dream.  Secondly, he's been very sarcastic and disinterested in anything I have said about the hoax.  In any case, he said that, in his dream,  a bright light appeared above the Vatican for 3 days and the military tried to shoot it down.   But all the bullets fell to the ground.  After 3 days a beam of light was directed to the earth and Michael Jackson appeared.  The Vatican Square was destroyed, but Michael entered the Church and took it over!  He knows very little about the Bible and nothing about Revelation, so whatever inspired this dream came from somewhere else!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope we will be seeing the Wizard come from behind the curtain soon! :D

There was a line in the movie "2012" that the son of Jackson said.  While Jackson and his children were going on there trip, they went to Yellow Stone, and they were going to try to go through a gate that had barbed wires on it.  Jackson said that they should try to get through it to get to their destinations and Jackson's son said,

"DON'T YOU SEE THE SIGNS?"

That was one of the many things that stood out to me in regards to the hoax.  This pertains not only to the hoax, but to how we live in this world.  We have to see the signs to be able to live and take care of one another.  The signs are all arounds us.  We just have to have an open mind to see them.  Seeing the signs of the 4 seasonsis one example.  It might not seem so significant to some, but to all of us with open minds it's a major sign.  It's all about life and death and the time periods between them.  Winter is a sign of death, Spring is the time for birth or re-birth, Summer is the time for taking care of the newborn or just taking care of the living (nature, animals,ourselves) and Fall is the time of change, but it is the time for a great change for the cycle will come again.

This has been going on since the time of the American people being able to vote for a President and even before then.  Just remember our "history" of the slave trades and the taking of "Native American" land and the Trail of Tears.

Michael, with many others, have been trying to get the "big picture" message out for a long time.  Sometimes things take long to understand and "get", but in this situation we have to act fast. Whatever religion we practice, we have to remember we are all one race....THE HUMAN RACE.  No matter what our "differences" are, the biggest difference will be what side to take...THE GOOD OR THE EVIL?  When it all comes down to it, that's exactly what will happen.  Do we want to fight for what the CREATOR has given to us and strive to give our children and our children's children a bright future or do we want to see the existence of the planet and everything in it go to destruction and a non-existence?

I strive and will keep striving for the good of this world.  We all make our mistakes and wrong choices in life, but when the signs and the truth is staring us right in the face we have to take hold of it and do something with it.

We have always had a sign of what to do with our lives from scripture, whether it be from the The Qur'an, The Bible or The Torah.  When it all comes down to it, it is all about what is in the true of heart and mind.  

If we continue to go down this road, it will only lead to hurt and sadness.  When we unite as a people, the road will lead to brilliance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

guess one THIS very mission is bigger than anything we can imagine?
this is HIS higher mission? hm? [that's a question to the TIAI author]
[youtube:14vfihwm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOLpYIcRvRQ[/youtube:14vfihwm]

p.s. this person has NOTHING to do with MJ and his ideas
but look what he talk about!!! the phrases he uses!!!
unbelievable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The other day in the chat the topic of jordans recant statement came up and sum1 said they didn't think it was real because the media didn't meantion it

Well I stated that I did not know if it was true or not BUT if it was I would not be shocked if it was but they would not report because if he lied...gavin could have lied..which means mj is not guilty...now do u think they want mj 2 look innocent? Before u answer let me give u the answer

Right after mike died there was a mayor or some1 who made a youtube clip calling mj all types of shit...well evey channel played that and yahoo had it on the cover...it was thrown in our face...why..so we could be remined or that...now let's think for a second if any1 of us would have seen that clip without the medias help?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in response to a R17 reply-   gee, it hadn't occurred to me that Michael could actually own Sony. [I knew rumors of MJ being in debt were BS]  All I know is that Sony sure has been in sync w/the L.O.V.E. concept & this journey. I.e.- end of trailer for Bob Dylan's "Must Be Santa"; man breaking thru window and and announcements for "It Might Get Loud w/Jimmy Page and...Probability for coincidence, I guess; certainly timely.
   It is getting louderr !*not as far as the hoax for we should respect Michael choosing to be inconspicuous even as more are attracted to the hoax theory It's getting louder as we work to clear his name. Search the # of videos growing for justice for MJ. please create a new one if you can,we need more. And look how many FCBK groups there are now for purpose of clearing his name. Petitions, boycotts and sites such as mjtruthnow.com
 dedicated to his vindication. Standing up to the media . Yes !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
I found this today 3/25/2010, so I figured might as well add to the post. Please click link to read the article for yourselves on TRUTH, k... thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:geek:

Hello,

A few things here that I would like to address.

When I first signed up on this board I had scanned relevant information on this site to get an understanding as quickly as possible of the hoax and the reasons behind it.

I was playing catch up due to the fact that I came on board late in the game. This hoax had been going on for almost 7-8 months before I found out. Alot of folks had been following the hoax and clues and what not all this time so you folks had to wait and be patient for everything to be revealed.

I kinda had an advantage because I came late and with almost everything in place and available for me to see. There is still way more to come that I have absolutely no way of knowing what is coming or when so I sit patiently and wait.

In the mean time since I do have to wait and since I scanned information quickly from the beginning to catch up and be on the right TRACK I now have gone back over ALL of TIAI reveals and started to S.T.U.D.Y. them closer.

One thing that stood out for me from the first time I read this reveal on my sign up date was the reference to Evan Chandler.

TS revealed to many of you that he had committed suicide and that apparently the media didn't do much, if any coverage on it.

I am not sure about that because I do not follow TABLOID JUNKIES but, I was aware of it before this reveal that Evan Chandler had indeed committed suicide. I didn't say anything at the time because I knew eventually I would come back to this post and tell my TRUTH and knowledge of knowing about it.

Here I am letting you all know. Yes, it was some what known back in November 2009 by a few thousand people that Evan Chandler had committed suicide.

Now I am going to post a quote from a website that is my actual quote of an article and my words about what I thought happened to Evan Chandler.

This quote has not been doctored and I don't feel it would be appropriate to reveal where the quote is posted at. Specifically the forum on which I did it.

Let's just say it comes from an ADULT themed forum. So you see even the ADULT themed forums and odd places actually do have good places to find info.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

This boy's father has (apparently) commited suicide recently...

The father of a boy who accused Michael Jackson of molesting him 15 years ago was found dead of an apparent suicide, Jersey City Police confirmed to PIX News.

Makes me wonder if his guilty conscious finally got to him for forcing his son to lie.

In the quoted text is the article which has obvious flaws. One being that WE know MJ was not addicted to drugs after that incident of any guilt MJ felt. Second the article has the names wrong and backwards. They say that Evan was the child who was molested and Jordy was the father. Just shows how much the MEDIA lies and doesn't know shit.

I am going to post my words here for reference of them inside the quote so you can see wherethe article media lies are and mine.

:geek: This boy's father has (apparently) commited suicide recently...  :geek:

:geek: Makes me wonder if his guilty conscious finally got to him for forcing his son to lie. :geek:

What did TS say about a quilty conscious?

Then was this yet another grand coincidence? No. Actually, whether you believe it or not, it was the hand of God! This was part of God’s plan to help vindicate MJ’s character; this was part of God’s plan to use Michael in his battle against the evil conspiracies in this world, etc. But the mainstream media never reported anything about this suicide—why not? When the media jumps on just about anything related to MJ, why the “dead” silence on this? It is simple: because the media does not want to see MJ vindicated.

Some have said that Evan Chandler committed suicide—not because of guilt over the MJ situation, but because of health problems. However, a guilty conscience was very likely a major source of his poor health (see Proverbs 17:22).

Finally, there is a similar situation in the Bible, the case of Judas. He also committed suicide, because of a guilty conscience (see Matthew 27:3-5). And although this was a terrible thing—yet it was prophesied in advance (see Psalm 41:9; Zechariah 11:12,13; John 13:18-21); and when it came true, the fulfillment of the prophecy was also put on record (see Matthew 27:6-10; Luke 22:48; etc). Let both of these cases (Evan Chandler and Judas) be a warning to each one of us: if we have done wrong, we should confess and make things right.

That is all.

Peace
Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 11:33:55 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I beLIEve Michael!! He is alive and evidence keep coming to us. Thanks to TS for the Bible quotes and explanations as to where to find them. That explains that he is in fact telling us things based in facts and TRUTH. I am a Christian and I read the Bible a lot. And, i n the begining , when I heard That Michael JAckson had died, I felt very very sad. But then, like many other people, I started doing some research uot of curiosity, and that is how I found this website and noticed all the signs of the Hoax. It made look deeper into what is the real purpose of all of this. Why Michael, why him , to wake us up from the Mind- control we are all submerged and do not realize it?? It might sound like I am crazy but, I think it is all in the Hands of GOD. To me is like Michael is an angel living on Earth, and all along that has been his mission. If we listen very carefully to his songs, lyrics, poems, videos, he has always talked about LOVE, PEACE, JUSTICE, CHILDREN!! And how to make a better world. Michael is trying to help us, sending us his message, and remember, we are living in a world that is ruled by technology, entertainment, computers,etc... so, for him to let us know what is going on, he is using his talent, his GOD given Gift, of Dancing and beautiful voice, to reach to us. We have to keep joining and recruiting HIS ARMY OF LOVE. I think this is mission. Like I said , it might sound like very spiritual, or unreal that Michael could be somehow someone that has been touched or sent by GOD, but, everything that MJ has done, is like heavenly. Remember, there are bigger things happening in our world that we as our Human being condition, does not allow us to see far more without someone to guide us through the Darkness. He is a light coming our way. But we have to keep our minds and hearts open.

It is easier for a lot of people to Believe that everything is Okay with our world, that the Government and Diplomatics will fix our problems;that the NWO, nor the Illuminati exist, that the Global financial crisis is just another coincidence in our history that will get to be resolved by itself, but that is the exact point of Michael, he is fighting for the rights of the entire human race to Free, to libearate us from the Fear that the Government has created in order for them to keep us controlled. Money and Power are by one of the biggest reasons for the "Evil" to keep us oppressed. Before, in history, when someone would talk about the "Salvery days", they would think of just Black People kept in ignorance and through fear kept them in complete control. Nowadays, it is all of us, no matter what race we are or what country we are, as long as we do not have money, we are being kept in fear, so we do not become awarw that we the poeple, can turn things around and make a better world, then, the Government ( NWO, ILLUMINATI, SATAN) will be defeated, and we can live like GOD wants us to live.  
 Im sorry and I apologize for taking so long in putting my thoughts together and sharing with you guys all of this, but here is where I feel thatI can let it all out because you are beLIEvers just like me, and we share our love for my Beautiful Angel Face MICHAEL JACKSON.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
@cory,

Never be sorry  about being late and you don't have anything to apologize for. Your here now and you have told your TRUTH and that is all that counts. Never doubt yourself.

God bless you cory.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late