Quote from: "Grace"
The atomic symbol shows 6 elliptical orbits around one center.
6+1 = ...
6 orbits and one center...

EXACTLY!!! I remember TS telling us in one of his updates about the number 7 and how it represented God in the center surrounded by 6 equal circles all touching each other and the center circle. This could very well be the meaning of this symbol! Everything made of atoms (God)? I think this is worth investigating further.

Blessings,
Carol aka Touched By An Angel
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4-9. Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?

God has infinite wisdom, and has reasons for everything He does.  Therefore, why does the number 7 represent perfection: was it just a random number, drawn out of a hat—or is there a reason for it?

Man-made things are often based on squares, rectangles, and/or other 90 degree changes in direction (boxes, books, doors, walls, buildings, etc).  Things that God made in nature are usually based on circles and curves, but not 90 degree angles (eyes, flowers, fruits, planets, orbits, etc).  In fact, when geologists or archaeologists find something that is square or rectangle, they are almost certain that it’s man-made.

A circle is a perfect and complete curve.  But what does the number 7 have to do with a circle?  Take 7 circles of the same size (like seven identical coins): put one in the centre, and the rest around the centre.  You will find that all 7 circles are contacting each other; if you remove 1, or add 1, it will not work.  Also, the perimeter of the seven circles is the same shape (circle) as the 7 smaller shapes; so the pattern could be repeated endlessly.

Thus 7 represents God’s complete and perfect system: He is in the centre, and is in direct contact with all 6 around the centre.  This system can also be seen in the creation story, as well as the Ten Commandments: there are 6 days for man, and 1 day for God—the 7th (see Genesis 1 & 2; Exodus 20:8-11).  In this 7 system, God is the leader.

However, Satan comes along and decides to remove God, then all you have left is 6; and he takes over as the new leader.  But he re-arranges the 6 into a pyramid, with him on top and layers below; no longer is everyone in direct contact with the leader.  This is also an accurate representation of the people (bottom) being afraid of the government (top).  Like the circles, the perimeter is the same shape (triangle) as the 6 smaller shapes.

If you turn the pyramid system upside down, you have a system where the government (bottom) is afraid of the people (top): V for Vendetta.  And the 666 has been turned into a 999!

This system is not as good as the first system (7 circles); but it is much better than the 666 system.  Nevertheless, the 7 circles system can’t possibly exist as long as there are people who don’t want God (all the circles around the centre have to be in contact with the centre, or else it’s neither perfect nor complete); so we can’t expect that to happen until God sets up His own eternal kingdom (see 4-25).  The struggle right now is between the 666 system, the New World Order (NWO)—and the 999 system, where the people control the government (army of LOVE).

This is what I was referring to in my last post about 6 around 1=7

Love & Light
Carol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

Round Sterling Silver Plate Necklace
Keep your loved ones close to your heart with this beautiful sterling silver plate necklace

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dang, I really suck using the Paint program. Excuse my ugly graphic but perhaps you can see what I was attempting to show. I used the 7 circle image that TS gave us in that redirect thread that I post from above, and tried to draw the orbital lines around the circles like the atomic symbol. My lines are off, but you can see how these lines in turn make the same pattern of a new star shape around the center just like the atomic symbol does.

CLOSEUP OF NECKLACE SYMBOL

I don't know, anybody have any thoughts on this? Also wondered what was thought about my first post in this thread where I quoted the article about fascinating facts on the number 23.

" 23 is one of the most commonly cited prime numbers - a number that can only be divided by itself and one. Twenty three is the lowest prime that consists of consecutive digits. Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers. An American businessman has put up a US$1m (£500,000) prize for the first mathematician to find a pattern in primes - a problem known as the Riemann hypothesis."

AND

"Few hold 23 in more esteem than the followers of Discordianism, a self-declared religion based on the premise that discord and chaos are the building blocks of life. For Discordianists, 23 is the Holy Number and a tribute to the goddess Eris, who surveys a world of chaos. The mantra invoked by Discordianists for the Holy Number is "Invert The Pyramid". If you invert the sentence one letter at a time - eg "dinvert the pyramid", "id invert the pyram" etc - it takes 22 chants, finished by the line "The Pyramid Inverts" to make 23. The last line is called "the final energy releaser". Discordianism is described by some followers as "a joke disguised as a religion disguised as a joke""

Sooooo, the first part of the article on the number 23 that I quoted from mentions "atoms" and the second part mentions turning the pyramid upside down. Which also fits in with the post from TS where the 7 circle graphic came from.

Any thoughts?

Much Love,
Carol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Interesting connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

In my opinion it looks like one of the nuke/atomic necklaces for Japan disaster. I will try to find similar pendants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

An atomic symbol could also have a spiritual meaning that MJ's kids are his source of energy and inspiration or vice versa: MJ is their source of energy and inspiration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Adi

The scientist in me tells it appears to be the atomic symbol as well.

As for the  number 23....

Here is a Wiki page on the 23 enigma:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ever seen the movie with Jim Carrey? It's very good:  "The Number 23"   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

albino/

P.S. watch the Special Features on the dvd if you get a chance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

seems to be  the symbol for  an atom.  I found some  that reminds of taht necklace on Sazzle....but not that one.
But  just  like someone said, its probably something they got at school. It's almost  time for sumemr break, and its probably some kind of  award, in science, chemistry or something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

paula-c

I can not see anything crisp, :evil:  ... I will end well :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

What the tabloids are making out of it - copy, paste, add some more drama:

The chain the children are carrying around their neck? A memory of her father. Paris tied this amulet around the wrist of the "King of Pop" at the open coffin. Since then, the children wear the same jewelry. Day and night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

Quote from: "Grace"
What the tabloids are making out of it - copy, paste, add some more drama:

The chain the children are carrying around their neck? A memory of her father. Paris tied this amulet around the wrist of the "King of Pop" at the open coffin. Since then, the children wear the same jewelry. Day and night.

Oh come on, no she didn't. What are we, stupid? With memories that last 2 minutes? The original story was a half a heart locket. Now it's an amulet. EYE ROLL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Hello all. I've kept this thread in the back of my mind and last night found something during other research that really fascinated me and I think it really fits all together. So, many of you have heard of the Mayan Calendar, right? There is an overload of negative propaganda in all the media. The end of the Mayan Calendar is being promoted as the end of the world. However, that is not what the Mayans meant at all. What they were really describing is the history of the Solar System, and at the end of the 13th Baktun, which we are in now, there would be a "birth" for Earth and Humanity. Our Mother Earth is a living being who is transforming and we are going with her! This is the Golden Age or Age of Aquarius that has been predicted. It is something new for our planet. A Change! A BIG Paradigm Shift change. It is about Coming Together and ending the paradigm of duality. When we finish this last Baktun #13 we evolve/ascend to Galactic consciousness. The following link has a diagram of the Baktuns (cycles) of our history. It comes from "The Mayan Factor, Path Beyond Technology" by Dr. Argüelles

After it loads you can click it to enlarge it a bit more.  

Below I have posted the images from the above link. The diagram is made up of a left and right page in the book, but it wouldn't let me post it here that way so first is the left page and second is the right page.

So the image above is the left half of the diagram and shows the first 6 Baktuns in the Solar cycle. It starts with The Baktun of The Star Planting Notice "stars" are coming down upon Earth. I believe this is when we were created...most likely from beings from the stars. You can call those "beings" God(s), angels, aliens, space brothers (my favorite), whatever you like. Very ancient artifacts from cultures all over the world describe their ancestors as coming from the stars/sky. Anyway, this Baktun of The Star Planting was the beginning of life on Earth. Notice how it shows "stars" coming from the sky to Earth. The next 5 Baktuns starting with the Pyramid age, show the progression/evolution of humanity.

The image above is the right side of the diagram and shows the next 7 Baktuns of the Solar cycle. We are in the 13th and last Baktun now, called The Baktun of Transformation of Matter. What is matter made of? ATOMS! What symbol do you see inside the red box above the Baktun name? THE ATOMIC SYMBOL. Just like the necklaces worn by both Prince & Paris. I know some would like to accept that "speculation" made by the article that the kids must be wearing this symbol because of a science project at school. I just don't buy it at all. The kids would be in different grades and classes. They both won this medal? NOPE! It was a planted clue, with a close up and they even told us what the symbol was. EVERYTHING is done for a reason, there are NO coincidences.

So where does this leave us? In This Is It, Michael told us we have 4 years to get it right. That coincides with the end of the Mayan Calendar of 12/21/2012 (There is another end date predicted as Oct. 28th, 2011, but I won't get into it here) But again, either end date is NOT the end of the world, just the end of the world as we know it. When Michael said "This Is IT" I think it meant many things. A lot of us feel like Michael is a messenger here to help the world. I'm certainly one of them! We know Michael has studied many religions and cultures and believes in God....but he does not describe God. How could you? Well he does have a poem called God...

"It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
    For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.

I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one."

God encompasses everything and is LOVE...which is the highest energy vibration. Everything is made of energy and vibrates. In today's world we are constantly surrounded by negativity through all forms of media. This keeps people stressed and in a state of Fear...which is the true opposite of Love. As we end this 13th Baktun of the Transformation of Matter, we are going to enter Galactic Synchronization which is a new Harmonic Field Beyond Duality! So we Come Together as ONE! It is the end of the game of duality. We finally realize we are all parts of the ONE. Does anybody remember a clue from TIAI very long ago that referenced Alex Jones' END GAME? I know it was about NWO but it might also have been a reference to the ending of this game of illusion. The illusion being that we are separate. Which brings me to another poem of Michael's called Heaven Is Here

You and I were never separate
It's just an illusion
Wrought by the magical lens of
Perception

There is only one Wholeness
Only one Mind
We are like ripples
In the vast Ocean of Consciousness

Come, let us dance
The Dance of Creation
Let us celebrate
The Joy of Life

The birds, the bees
The infinite galaxies
Rivers, Mountains
Clouds and Valleys
Are all a pulsating pattern
Living, breathing
Alive with cosmic energy

Full of Life, of Joy
This Universe of Mine
Don't be afraid

To know who you are
You are much more
Than you ever imagined

You are the Sun
You are the Moon
You are the wildflower in bloom
You are the Life-throb
That pulsates, dances
From a speck of dust
To the most distant star

And you and I
Were never separate
It's just an illusion
Perception

Let us celebrate
The Joy of Life
Let us dance
The Dance of Creation

Curving back within ourselves
We create
Again and again
Endless cycles come and go
We rejoice
In the infinitude of Time

There never was a time
When I was not
Or you were not
There never will be a time
When we will cease to be

Infinite - Unbounded
In the Ocean of Consciousness
We are like ripples
In the Sea of Bliss

It's just an illusion
Perception

Heaven is Here
Right now is the moment
of Eternity
Don't fool yourself
Reclaim your Bliss

Once you were lost
But now you're home
In a nonlocal Universe

There is nowhere to go
From Here to Here
Is the Unbounded
Ocean of Consciousness
We are like ripples
In the Sea of Bliss

Come, let us dance
The Dance of Creation
Let us celebrate
The Joy of Life

And
It's just an illusion
Perception

Heaven is Here
Right now, this moment of Eternity
Don't fool yourself
Reclaim your Bliss

So this has turned into a super long post and I'm sorry for that. You either feel it or you don't. Can You Feel It?! Michael has been telling us in so many ways for so long. It has been said that when we finish this Baktun of Transformation of Matter, that we will become beings of Light. Who is The Light Of The World or LightMan? Who is encouraging us all to to spread Love (Law Of Vibrational Energy)  

I saw a show on tv a few years back about the Mayan Calendar. In the show they said that the 13th Baktun was the end of religion and the Return of Knowledge. Michael says Truth will prevail. Light refers to Truth or Knowledge. Could the truth be that humanity was seeded/planted/started here from the stars? I think so. My final point in this post is to refer you to my favorite song of Michael's called Another Part Of Me

"Another Part Of Me"

We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is The Mission
To See It Through

Don't Point Your Finger
Not Dangerous
This Is Our Planet
You're One Of Us

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rather Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We Mean Is You

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)

They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me
Another Part Of Me . .

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me

The image above left is the processional cycle of the Holy Cross. It's center colored parts also looks like the atomic symbol on the right.

Sooo, Michael has also told us long ago about the planets lining up...to bring brighter days. In the last few years scientists have admitted that there will be a Galactic Alignment with the planets...by the end of 2012. Notice also in this graphic below (closer view of right page above) that Baktun 13 shows stars leaving from Earth. The Mayan glyph that has the green box around it looks like two halves joined together to make a whole. Is this when we Come Together as ONE and end "duality" so we can create a new world? The yellow box appears to have UFOs in it. Don't Point Your Finger, Not Dangerous, This Is Our Planet, You're One Of Us
Also, if you are familiar with any of this and still reading...check out the Baktun before this one outlined in blue. The Baktun of The Hidden Seed. Notice it also has a star coming down upon Earth. Could this Hidden Seed be the NWO "elite bloodline" that is ruling and ruining everything now? I feel that it is. In any case, this "game of illusion" is about over. It took both parts, light and dark, to pull off this illusion of duality. But it's ENDGAME now. "We Are Here To Change The World". This Is It!

This post took hours to get together. I hope somebody will understand what I'm trying to explain.

Love & Light         bearhug

Carol aka Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sure Michael is laughing his butt off right now. You people will go to the ends of the earth before you even consider the simple explaination. Maybe Prince and Paris won their science fair and they went to Starbucks to celebrate with some carmel macchiato frappiccinos. They are wearing their school shirts. Maybe they passed those medallions out in science class. Not to discredit any of the work you guys have done but, I doubt it has to do with any circles. I'm just trying to keep it real, not everything is planned.

With the love.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@TouchedByAngelM[/color] -- Thankyou so much for your VERY interesting post. Your hard work in researching and putting this post together is recognized and TRULY appreciated!

love~
mjintrigue2012
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions