MJhasSpoken

Michael Jackson's Kids Wear Mysterious Jewelry

Posted Wed May 25th, 2011 - 12:45 AM EDT
Prince, Paris and Blanket grab Starbucks, while the two oldest kids wear some mysterious jewelry

(On this page there is a photo of Blanket's t-shirt and it has a pirate on it, which reminds me of the  
 michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com website, it won't post on here so here is the link) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I CAN'T SEE WHAT  EXACTLY THEY WEAR, it is too small & far. How do you know it is mysterious?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

It looks like LEGO Pirates......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Blanket is wearing a Lego version of Pirates of the Caribbean and in this movie they were looking for the fountain of youth which made me think of michaeljacksonfakedddeath.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

hmm linked to the thread forever ago that had  the murry at starbucks thing? i hope we start seeing things in the cream on the coffee again. speaking of coffee, don't think i got enough this morning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
They're talking about the necklaces which both Prince and Paris wear. Wish we had a closer shot to take a closer look at those necklaces.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael Jackson's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket grabbed Frappuccinos at Starbucks Tuesday in Studio City. The trio were accompanied by a nanny and bodyguard for the outing.

Paris and Prince wore large medallions around their necks -- with a mysterious symbol. They also sported Shambhala bead bracelets. But upon further investigation, it appears the symbol on the necklaces is the atomic symbol ... perhaps they won a science award at school? They attend the prestigious Buckley School in Sherman Oaks."

I had been wondering about these necklaces since I saw the first pics of the kids wearing them. I'm glad we finally got a close up to see what the design is. So the article says it is the atomic symbol.

Ok, so I just saw this article then somebody on Twitter tweeted this article

23 fascinating facts about the number twenty-three

In another thread which I can't seem to find at the moment, somebody posted a pic of part of the MICHAEL album cover which shows a 23

So in the article about the fascinating facts about the number 23, a couple of things caught my eye and I will put those parts of the article below.

1) 23 is one of the most commonly cited prime numbers - a number that can only be divided by itself and one. Twenty three is the lowest prime that consists of consecutive digits. Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers. An American businessman has put up a US$1m (£500,000) prize for the first mathematician to find a pattern in primes - a problem known as the Riemann hypothesis.

9) Few hold 23 in more esteem than the followers of Discordianism, a self-declared religion based on the premise that discord and chaos are the building blocks of life. For Discordianists, 23 is the Holy Number and a tribute to the goddess Eris, who surveys a world of chaos. The mantra invoked by Discordianists for the Holy Number is "Invert The Pyramid". If you invert the sentence one letter at a time - eg "dinvert the pyramid", "id invert the pyram" etc - it takes 22 chants, finished by the line "The Pyramid Inverts" to make 23. The last line is called "the final energy releaser". Discordianism is described by some followers as "a joke disguised as a religion disguised as a joke"

The lines in bold were done by me for emphasis. So in point 1 above it says "Primes have been described as the "atoms" of mathematics - the building blocks of the world of numbers." We know how Michael loves numerology.

In point 9 above it talks about inverting the pyramid, and we know that Michael is trying to turn the pyramid upside down. Also I don't know if anybody remembers, but way back when TNZ (NOT TMZ) had a blog post that talked about discordianism.

The pic from his album has the number 23 on it, and today is the 23rd month since he disappeared.

There may be a connection here with all this if anybody is willing to look into it further, idk.

Much Love & Light,

Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Does Coke own Starbucks?

And there's Paris with the watch again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

Ressembles a seastar / starfish (and shema / star of David).

In Christian symbolism the Starfish represents the Virgin Mary (Stella Maris which means Star of the Sea) who lovingly creates safe travel over troubled waters and is also seen as an emblem of salvation during trying times. The star as well as the Starfish are seen as celestial symbols and as such, they represent infinite divine love. In addition to love, the Starfish also holds characteristics such as guidance, vigilance, inspiration, brilliance and intuition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Grace"

Ressembles a seastar / starfish (and shema / star of David).

In Christian symbolism the Starfish represents the Virgin Mary (Stella Maris which means Star of the Sea) who lovingly creates safe travel over troubled waters and is also seen as an emblem of salvation during trying times. The star as well as the Starfish are seen as celestial symbols and as such, they represent infinite divine love. In addition to love, the Starfish also holds characteristics such as guidance, vigilance, inspiration, brilliance and intuition.

Thank God that we have you Grace. Thank you. Now we know what the symbol means on their necklace.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

The issue with blurry pictures is that we don't know what it is - they are made like that so we won't know... LOL
The jewelry does indeed ressemble the atomic symbol, too.
However, interesting are the kids in these pics and their charisma of being very strong personalities that is coming across.
Nice to see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

MJonmind

"Someone's" planning what those kids wear I agree--watches, t-shirt designs, jewelry. Here's the atomic symbol.

And about the bracelets.
Sambhala (this is the form found in the earliest Sanskrit manuscripts of Kalacakra texts; the Tibetans usually transliterated this as "Shambhala") (Tib. bde 'byung) is a Sanskrit term of uncertain derivation. Commonly it is understood to be a "place of peace/tranquility/happiness". Shakyamuni Buddha is said to have taught the Kalachakra tantra on request of King Dawa Sangpo of Shambhala; the teachings are also said to be preserved there. Shambhala is believed to be a society where all the inhabitants are enlightened, actually a Buddhist Pure Land, centered by a capital city called Kalapa.
So what would be MJ's message in all this--he wants us all to understand the basic structure of the universe and be in an enlightened understanding state? IDK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ATOMIC SYMBOL

CLOSEUP OF NECKLACE SYMBOL

I think for once the article that claimed it was the atomic symbol is right.

Sea stars or star fish normally have five arms. The necklace has 6 arms or points and also has the dot in the center.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

the last line of the article says something about them goin to acting class. and then something about following in their fathers footsteps. i get the feeling it doesn't just mean in show business but specifically acting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Grace

TBAA, I think you are right about the symbol despite there are many starfish with more than 5 arms - however the most common known ones do have 5 arms.
If we assume that the kids do play a role - as it is obvious that those "presentations to paparazzi" are planned, choreographed and styled - we may also assume that their dresses and accessories would have a meaning.
If we assume there is a message to be transported, it must be a message that is understood - otherwise the effort is senseless. So - commonly recognizable symbols - atomic model, not seastar.
The kids KNOW "somebody's watching me" and act accordingly and ARE prepared.
Who would wear a necklace with an atomic symbol at their age - well, only if this were an award in physics or a personal memory or if there was a different meaning.

The atomic symbol shows 6 elliptical orbits around one center.
6+1 = ...
6 orbits and one center...

The Atomium in Belgium comes into mind, too. Consisting of "fat dots" and tunnels in between.

The Atomium is a monument in Brussels, originally built for Expo '58, the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. Designed by André Waterkeyn, it stands 102-metres (335 ft) tall. It has nine steel spheres connected so that the whole forms the shape of a unit cell of an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times.

Much to say about Brussels. What's new is this city logo:

Hoaxwise? Hmmm.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal