Its her

Re: QUESTIONS FOR TS
May 28, 2011, 05:19:34 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Its her
As you said, TS doesn't enter threads he didn't start. I don't think it is "in the plan". We know TS does things like clockworks.
He'll come back when it is Time.

I really think that's it. He has a job to do, an assignment, I think directly from MJ.  Just like Jermaine, Teddy Riley and all the rest, we can't pressure any of them to speed things up or say what we want them to say. There is way too much time, energy, money, genius invested in this hoax for TS just to drop us because he got upset at us bickering, or the trial being postponed. He even said once that the attacks against him don't really have any affect on him. MJ set something in motion, and NOTHING's going to stop it, like a ticking time-bomb, only the result will be for L.O.V.E. But I agree that the postponing of the trial may make him decide to spread out his posts or starting of threads/updates etc.  I'm wondering if he doesn't want us to be so dependant on him, and keep it a little more on his terms not ours. I don't think he is just another member. MJ as an exceptional performer/magician mastered the art of stopping at the point of making the audience/fans crave for more.

Yup. Agreed. :) And I think the greatest success of a teacher is that you don't need to continually lean on him, but that you GOT the lesson. It's yours forever, make teacher proud.  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

May 28, 2011, 05:52:05 PM
MJonmind, your words that It'sHer quoted hit me as the truth. I believe you are correct.

In addition, I think it's clear, my hoax friends, we need to prove this, and we need prove it before he can come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

May 28, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Its her
As you said, TS doesn't enter threads he didn't start. I don't think it is "in the plan". We know TS does things like clockworks.
He'll come back when it is Time.

I really think that's it. He has a job to do, an assignment, I think directly from MJ.  Just like Jermaine, Teddy Riley and all the rest, we can't pressure any of them to speed things up or say what we want them to say. There is way too much time, energy, money, genius invested in this hoax for TS just to drop us because he got upset at us bickering, or the trial being postponed. He even said once that the attacks against him don't really have any affect on him. MJ set something in motion, and NOTHING's going to stop it, like a ticking time-bomb, only the result will be for L.O.V.E. But I agree that the postponing of the trial may make him decide to spread out his posts or starting of threads/updates etc.  I'm wondering if he doesn't want us to be so dependant on him, and keep it a little more on his terms not ours. I don't think he is just another member. MJ as an exceptional performer/magician mastered the art of stopping at the point of making the audience/fans crave for more.
yeah the last time everybody freaked and thought we had deeply wounded him with our lack of idol worship  respect/  :roll:

Yeah, he's not cowering in a corner, heck no!  :roll: He reminds me of the latest portrayal of the Count of MonteCristo, moved by nothing, only verrrrry focused on The Plan.

In this case, with TS, focused on the Time/ "Schedule".

I just think, in that really long thread, if we were all "Little Darlings", instead of women with sharp tongues, MJ would have let him  typing/ slip  :) Souza a little note, to forward to us, poor, innocent, fragile, worried, sweety-pies that he had gotten held up on Official Hoax Business or something to JUST BE SWEET, BACK. It wouldn't've messed up the numerology or anything... :)

But, there IS no "back", no reciprocal due. No fragile women here. We are shovel armed, troll mashing, vixen. You beware, dude. :P  :P  :P  mj_dance/   lolol/

Anyway, TS is doing exactly what he said, appearing according to  :ugeek: Plan, on certain dates. He didn't say we OR our successes or failures would change the Plan, did he?

Well, then.  :mrgreen:  

Put the kettle on and wait. beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

all4loveandbelieve

May 28, 2011, 09:06:53 PM
I don't have anything against TS, I don't know him and he does not know me. I feel  we are all depended on this person. Can't we find the clues together? Instead wasting our time bickering with eachother, and fighting for no reason, let's go to work. We don't need TS,  he is busy we cannot speculate for ever what happened with him. He is a busy person and has his priority straight.  We found lots of clues without TS. Like I said I am not badmouthing TS. I just want for us to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and start moving our a.s.s.e.s. That is all. Mean time we should all focus on finding other clues without TS we are all grown ups and capable of doing it. Blessings.

p.s.wouldn't TS STAND FOR Tupac Shakur ??? just thinking.. They say he faked his death, can he be the one helping Michael??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 29, 2011, 04:15:30 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I don't have anything against TS, I don't know him and he does not know me. I feel  we are all depended on this person. Can't we find the clues together? Instead wasting our time bickering with eachother, and fighting for no reason, let's go to work. We don't need TS,  he is busy we cannot speculate for ever what happened with him. He is a busy person and has his priority straight.  We found lots of clues without TS. Like I said I am not badmouthing TS. I just want for us to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and start moving our a.s.s.e.s. That is all. Mean time we should all focus on finding other clues without TS we are all grown ups and capable of doing it. Blessings.

p.s.wouldn't TS STAND FOR Tupac Shakur ??? just thinking.. They say he faked his death, can he be the one helping Michael??
mj_bad/  Agree with you...we should not depend on him/her to push us from behind the curtains....we gotta do things for our own... geek/ I did not help with investigations but here i found so many smart people and they don't have to just sit and wait for TS..they should continue...what if TS is a crook ? what will you guys do then? leave it all behind and whine? NO ! stand up and fight just the way you first started. elvis_/[youtube:34ubzerw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-u87agJunY[/youtube:34ubzerw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

May 29, 2011, 10:07:34 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

mj_bad/  Agree with you...we should not depend on him/her to push us from behind the curtains....we gotta do things for our own... geek/ I did not help with investigations but here i found so many smart people and they don't have to just sit and wait for TS..they should continue...what if TS is a crook ? what will you guys do then? leave it all behind and whine? NO ! stand up and fight just the way you first started. elvis_/[youtube:2quvnzja]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-u87agJunY[/youtube:2quvnzja]

Thank you Papillon, we should work as a team,  not bickering, no name calling, etc.. just find clues, whether they are great clues or just little clues, any clues are better then none. Unity my friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

May 29, 2011, 10:35:49 AM
Maybe TS is playing a prank on us, pulling his own hoax lol. Maybe he left clues in his posts about where he is :lol: :lol: or maybe its getting closer to MJ's return that he really wants to drive us crazy to where maybe we begin to look more desperately into everything. Without his help, we aren't completely lost. We don't NEED anybody, we are all capable of investigating. Some better than others, but we all participate and should build our self confidence up a bit more! Love you guys :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 29, 2011, 04:28:42 PM
Question?
What does TS mean?  :lol: that fried my brain

can it be  Tupac Shakur ??? who knows???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

May 30, 2011, 05:53:12 PM
Question?

I doubt that...
The Snake
The Seeker
The Secret
The Slave  :lol:
The Sorrow
TutanShamone  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

May 30, 2011, 07:12:25 PM
Question?

I doubt that...
The Snake
The Seeker
The Secret
The Slave  :lol:
The Sorrow
TutanShamone  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  crash/

Don't forget, Time Spent, and Time Scrapbooked. mj_dance/

There is also, The Sentinel..................It means-------  :arrow:

ready??

:arrow:  

:?

"The Watcher".  oooooOOOOOooooooo Aaaaaaaaaaaaah :!: afraid/

8-)  mj_dance/  bounce/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 07:15:47 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 30, 2011, 07:13:15 PM
It's The Sign. He confirmed it with the PM he sent me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 30, 2011, 08:59:09 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Oh too bad, Tupac was cool..  lolol/  lolol/ so close and yet so far away  lolol/ Thanks Purelove. I wish he could give us a sign to say he is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

May 30, 2011, 09:08:44 PM

TS was sending PMs? :shock: WOW i never heard of that! That is so cool.

Side note: Just today i was telling a story of TS to a friend of mine and he made a joke about TS standing for Tupac Shakur. :lol:  That was so weird, because that's the first time he heard about TS  :?
He is a believer now  ;). Before he was thinking that i'm crazy, but tonight i explained the reasons of why i'm a believer and he was so happy to hear that i'm actually talking about serious facts, not a made up fantasy stories! He might be joining our forum soon  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 31, 2011, 06:04:02 AM
Tutan Shamone cracked me up!!!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

May 31, 2011, 12:01:13 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

TS was sending PMs? :shock: WOW i never heard of that! That is so cool.

Side note: Just today i was telling a story of TS to a friend of mine and he made a joke about TS standing for Tupac Shakur. :lol:  That was so weird, because that's the first time he heard about TS  :?
He is a believer now  ;). Before he was thinking that i'm crazy, but tonight i explained the reasons of why i'm a believer and he was so happy to hear that i'm actually talking about serious facts, not a made up fantasy stories! He might be joining our forum soon  :D

Kristina4love, I am so glad your friend thought like me..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal