diggyonTopic starter

And after the B A M?????????
May 24, 2011, 12:12:29 PM
Hi everyone!

actually I want to share with you some of my thoughts and your comments are highly appreciated!!!
Well, I will start with the hoax!
He have been investigating for about 2 years now. It has become part of my daily routine. I read  what you guys write,  learn new things, I lough, I get sad sometimes and I get to contact those who are on the chat room and chat a little. It's really a great experience that I don't know how to describe!!! It's like a great journey to me. We get to learn new people and we get to learn each other better and better! Should I say I enjoy being part of the big hoax family??? Well, yes, I do!
Now, people keep saying that Michael is going to return! Well, first I never believed it. Then I read in TS's updates that the "BAM" is a main factor of this whole issue. I must say I don't believe that completely but I can live with the Idea!!!
SO..... the BAM itself is a mystery for all of us until now. No one really knows for sure how MJ will return "from the dead"!!!!! Will it be a movie... a great show... a TV announcement...... I personally have no clue how he is going to return, although I sometimes had the feeling that his return will be parallel to a huge disaster that is planned by the "evil guys", so his BAM won't be investigated  that much as he is going to play the role of the savior! That's why I was always afraid of the BAM..... can you imagine that? While everyone else in here is thinking differently........
Well I wish that this could be my bad and extreme thought and that the BAM will be smooth and comfortable to everyone , and not connected to any disaster.....
The second thought..... What if Michael really showed up again???? Will we still have this great forum???? As I said I enjoyed this investigation stuff really very much...... Will we still have hoax topics to discuss???? I don't know. All I can say is that I'm enjoying the great adventure..... and when  it's over I will be missing the mysterious questions and everything that is related to it.....
Well..............I guess the hoax will be over soon since everyone is expecting Michael to bam in July....
I guess I will be longing for another one......... so Michael can you provide us with something as mysterious as this hoax when you come back??????? Pleeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Re: And after the B A M?????????
May 24, 2011, 02:14:29 PM
Thank you for your thoughts. It has been a great adventure. One where we've learned, had our eyes opened, been through every emotion possible, and in the end we are stronger and more united than ever. And we've learned about Michael the man, not just Michael the entertainer.

I guess as far as this forum goes that would be up to Souza and whomever else if involved with this site (Badkolo??). I'm not sure I believe that Souza has put all of this work into a site that is going to just be shut down when the BAM takes place.

I really hope Michael comes back too but I'm not sure how or when it will happen. When he does return I look forward to joining forces with his leadership and guidance to actively pursue making a visible change in this world. Yes, we are each doing what we can now but with Michael leading the way we can actively work as a true Army of Love to make this world a better place. That is my hope for the future and I'm excited to see that happen. It's almost like we are in training now but the real battle will take place when he returns.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 24, 2011, 02:32:34 PM
Good post respect/  the "bam" for me would be however Michael decided to return.  I have never expected him to return on a grand scale.  Sometimes I have wondered would we actually see him upon his initial return or will we hear about it through the media, etc.  I haven't a clue.  I do feel that when he does return it will be for a greater cause than performing, something closer to where he is spiritually after having experienced this ordeal.  Something that would move him physically out of the spotlight.  Don't know what though.  As long as he's safe and happy I really don't care.

As for this forum.  I think it will be party over here, party over there party/  We will definitely have cause to celebrate and laugh and really have a good time stressfree for a change.  There will always be hoaxes to dissect.  I've come to rather enjoy the intrigue of it.  But that we won't have to be wondering, worrying,praying for Michael's safety anymore will be something we could high five to.  We were RIGHT.  That's reason enough for me to shout from the top of the mountains to people who called me crazy and famously "delusional" Geez pale/ have I not heard that one 1 million times already!  But we would be the victors once and for all and our proclamation: It is what it is, let's dance penguin/ .  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but looks like a squirrell, well hello lolol/ 9 times out of 10 something in the water ain't right. INVESTIGATE.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 24, 2011, 02:59:47 PM
Hi diggyon!

I absolutely understand all that you have written.  I have wondered many of the same thoughts.  I still remember a few key days throughout this hoax:
1) the day he "died" ~ I remember exactly where I was
2) the days following memorial, funeral etc. ~ I watched everything MJ related
3) the day I first saw the backing out ambulance ~ I remember the exact feeling of, " what the...."

From the day I saw the ambulance video, I knew something was up.  It was a little bit after that I began to find the hoax videos and eventually landed here.  When I learned what BAM was, it all made sense to me.  I never believed he was truly gone for some reason.  I just felt it.....like I feel the BAM.  I always knew Michael would do something huge....really huge.  But this hoax is more than what I could ever have imagined.  He could have simply died anywhere, anytime and that would be that.  He would be living incognito or on some private island...gone from public forever.  But, all the clues or "coincidences" ???? Really?  Something was put in place June 25th, 2009.  People think I am crazy.....but I truly believe Michael will be back.  How, when, where.....only the shadow knows that, lol!  
After the BAM, I think all heck will break loose.  The media will be sent scrambling to cover their behinds.  The drug companies/dirty doctors will be scrambling because of all this talk about easy access.  All parts of the legal system will be under a microscope.  Everything the public thinks it knows about Michael will be put to the test.  Fans will question, the press will feed, the music industry will sell, sell, sell.  My hope is that eyes will see, hearts will love, and minds will open.  Although, society has been groomed for decades to believe all that the media says is true.  So, I am sure if Michael went to all this pain for the hoax, BAM will be amazing.  It will be just as well thought out and calculated to the second.  
As far as the end of this forum, I don't necessarily think so.  As we have heard, the end is just the beginning!  As investigators, we will want to know even more, discuss even more, and get to know each other even more.  Believers are a niche group.  We have stuck to our beliefs, fought for our beliefs, lost friends over our beliefs and more.  I do hope Michael realizes these things....I believe he does.  He's looking around, playing with us....and then BAM.

I hope you have a beautiful day!!!
Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2011, 02:10:01 AM
I remember minute by minute  news I was reading the day Michael "died". I was working, I rememeber I said my co-worker:"  afraid/  WTF news says MJ taken to the hospital", then " afraid/ he died .. :shock: ", again WTF, then I remember my thoughts " this can't be real, it's a stage  .... ", I don't know why I had that feeling. I really don't get how his sibblings "confuse" there whereabouts and don't bullshit me with grief reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 31, 2011, 02:06:27 PM
I hope it was in his plans to return:)
It will give relief and joy to so many and I know we all here would be in a state of complete bliss:)
Since his so called death to now NOTHING HAS MADE ANY SINCE!
We were never given any evidence that proved Michael Jackson had truly passed away.
The truth will be revealed soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 01, 2011, 03:37:05 PM
I’d like to share my thoughts with you on this good question. Please, believe me when I tell you that it’s not my intention to contribute to a discouragement or to obstruct any hope and expectations, yet I honestly believe there will not be a sudden smashing and spectacular BAM. I think that IF Michael returns publicly, it will be a sorta buildup return, which is a punctually planned (of course) piece by piece return. A simmering pause, after frequently being fed by TMZ news/gossip about the trial and Oprah final show speculations, has started already. Followed by rumors via Twitter, Facebook and some tabloids, of which you might wonder if the sources are legitimate. Sightings of Michael, striking ones that really start rumors, pop up on You Tube. Soon the rumors will be spread all over the web and there’ll be a moment when “Michael Jackson faked death” will be the talk of the day! Though, these are speculations and not confirmed (yet). The last piece of return will be Michael’s “I’m alive” announcement in a Breaking News show live broadcasted on a major TV network, followed by an interview (Larry King?) in which the reasons will be told.
Above I stated ‘IF’ Michael returns because he might not have planned a come back publicly, though a “public invisible” come back, which means that he will be a music/dance mentor and innovative film producer behind the scenes, because there’s no bigger inspirator than MJ. Besides, I think that his fans are not entitled to enforce his return, because Michael was very generous to his fans for decades, his fans can do something in return: accept and respect his decisions.
To me it matters that Michael will be happy and in peace whatever he decides to do and above all that he can enjoy life with his kids, family and friends in freedom.

We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.” – Nelson Mandela
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

LUNA

May 24, 2012, 07:42:03 AM
nobody,here,is still able 2 foresee what will happen.... sometimes,i think mikael has planned this hoax because he wanted nobody 2 c him anymore:he was so tired of injustices,of lies about him,of rumors and bad journalism. maybe,only now he can feel free,only now he can live he life he deserves..... maybe. there could be several reasons y he's planned this hoax and,probably,we'll never know what he wanted 2 do. by the way,i don't want him 2 come back 4 his tours,or his music (if it's not his wish):hearing an "i'm alive,i'm with u"would be enough 4 me! the only thing i know is that this adventure has changed my life.

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

supermj4eva

May 24, 2012, 07:24:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
nobody,here,is still able 2 foresee what will happen.... sometimes,i think mikael has planned this hoax because he wanted nobody 2 c him anymore:he was so tired of injustices,of lies about him,of rumors and bad journalism. maybe,only now he can feel free,only now he can live he life he deserves..... maybe. there could be several reasons y he's planned this hoax and,probably,we'll never know what he wanted 2 do. by the way,i don't want him 2 come back 4 his tours,or his music (if it's not his wish):hearing an "i'm alive,i'm with u"would be enough 4 me! the only thing i know is that this adventure has changed my life.

*LUNA*

I think we would all respect that MJ would want to be away from the spotlight after all these years but if soo then why did he build up so much publicity and perform the most talked about, controversial death in history?
Why are there clues, and why BAM references?
Why are the Jackson family constantly on TV, and why appear on Larry King as Dave Dave (or hire someone very simular) to arise further suspicion.

I beLIEve MJ would want a rest etc. and be out of the Spot light, but this is all to big, planned, and in our faces to be a "just wanted to slip away quitely" thing.

And I really dont buy that because one does not have to fake his death to get out of the media spot light, Michael went to Bahrain and no one really heard anything for a while so, i think that would really put that point to rest for that theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

LUNA

May 25, 2012, 04:49:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think we would all respect that MJ would want to be away from the spotlight after all these years but if soo then why did he build up so much publicity and perform the most talked about, controversial death in history?
Why are there clues, and why BAM references?
Why are the Jackson family constantly on TV, and why appear on Larry King as Dave Dave (or hire someone very simular) to arise further suspicion.

I beLIEve MJ would want a rest etc. and be out of the Spot light, but this is all to big, planned, and in our faces to be a "just wanted to slip away quitely" thing.

And I really dont buy that because one does not have to fake his death to get out of the media spot light, Michael went to Bahrain and no one really heard anything for a while so, i think that would really put that point to rest for that theory.
[/quote]

yes,we have 2 respect him,whatever he'll do,because he deserves a "normal" life,with his children,his family and the things he loves. but,sometimes,many doubts cloud my mind.... doubts about his brothers (all 4 $$?),about his health (is he ill and could hoax be his last will? or has the has been planned from the brothers?),about the (so many) bad ppl who were near him.... and so on. but,then,i stop and think:if he wanted 2 "die" and disappear 4ever,away from spotlight,why all these clues?

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions