TSTopic starter

TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI (R1 - R7)
December 22, 2009, 01:55:26 AM
TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI  (R1 - R7)

The redirects in this first set (R1 - R7) were introductory: establishing the relationship of TIAI to MJ, the hoax, “This Is It”, and an initial look at the deeper message which TIAI was designed to bring out.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R1. MichealJacksonHoaxDeath.com
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

This was the very first redirect.  This was chosen to show connection of TIAI with MJ and the hoax (and at the time, MJHD was the largest hoax forum).  TIAI remained pointing to MJHD for more than one day; but soon it was discovered, and the rest is HIStory.

Actually, the admin there (Amy) was upset that it was pointing to MJHD; so TIAI was then pointed to the next location (“This Is It”).  Many assumed that Amy was behind TIAI, but this was not the case.  Remember that MJHD had banned all discussion on the illuminati?  And yet TIAI has had several redirects on this subject; so it should’ve been obvious that Amy was not running TIAI.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
R2. “This Is It” Movie Website

This was the second redirect.  There really weren’t any major clues here, except of course the obvious—to show the connection between “This Is It” and “This Is Also It”.  The movie had only been out for a few days at this time; so this redirect was reminding hoax investigators to watch the movie (if they hadn’t already) in order to better understand the TIAI clues.

R3. “2012” Movie Trailer

This was the first redirect which went beyond the basic concepts in the first two redirects (hoax, and the relationship between TIAI and the TII movie).  As already mentioned in Part 1, TIAI redirected to the “2012” movie more than a week before the MJ parallels were made public (more details on this in Part 5, R16).  Here is a short YouTube video, showing some of these parallels {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

As with almost all movies, “2012” is a combination of reality and imagination.  Specific events, and even specific dates, are imaginary; but there are concepts in the film which are very real.  Most significantly, that the end of the world is very near; but also concepts such as government officials who are only worried about saving themselves (the “elites”), and indifferent to the rest of the population (there will be much more detail about these things in Part 9).

R4. V for Vendetta (Wikipedia Article)

This was the redirect for November 5 (2009); and of course, this is a key date in the movie: “remember, remember, the 5th of November”.  What exactly happened of significance on this day?  Three things, all directly related to MJ: first, this TIAI redirect; second, MJHD was going down again; third, Evan Chandler committed suicide {in case anyone doesn’t know who he is, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This third one will be examined further in the redirect for November 17 (see R15, in Part 5).

Aside from the significance of the November 5 date, this redirect was chosen because it is another movie about corruption in the government.  And redirect number 38 was a quote from this film: “People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

The clues in this redirect were not very obscure; and MJalive999 did an excellent job of showing the “V for Vendetta” parallels with MJ, in his YouTube video {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  You can also see some good artwork on this (and other TIAI redirects) at the myspace page for ThisIsAlsoMJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

R5. “EndGame” Trailer

This film is by Alex Jones; and because Alex has spoken out against MJ, there was concern that TIAI redirects were not in favor of MJ.  As the redirects continued, however, it became obvious that TIAI redirects were in favor of MJ, not against him.

This redirect represented the opposition that MJ gets from all sides (both the illuminati/NWO powers, and those who oppose the NWO like Alex, etc).  The “EndGame” film was chosen for several reasons: once again showing the government corruption, and in this case the trailer even started with the clip from George H. W. Bush (senior) announcing the “New World Order”.  At 0:54 in the trailer, it says that only an educated public can stop them in their tracks; and indeed, this is one of the main reasons for the MJ hoax and TIAI message.

Another reason for the “EndGame”, was that the title and movie brings out the similarity with the “2012” movie: the end of the world.  Finally, “EndGame” trailer was chosen because of the numerology (“777” and “999”) that flashed across the screen at 1:57; it would’ve taken a hawk-eyed investigator to catch this, but it was there nonetheless.

R6. The Final Curtain

Especially after the “EndGame” redirect, some who were watching TIAI began to think that TIAI was promoting the MJ murder theory (killed by the NWO powers).  So this redirect and the next one (Liberian Girl) were included to show that TIAI was promoting the hoax, not murder.  The Final Curtain was a hoax (about death), by Joey Skaggs who is a master at hoaxes.  One hoax forum post even connected this redirect with my S.T.U.D.Y. post, about the Final Curtain hoax parallels with the MJ hoax {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Another reason for this redirect was the word “Final” in the title: relating again to the end of the world in the “2012” film, as well as the “EndGame” film.  This hoax is about more than just the “final curtain call” for MJ, it is about the “final curtain” wake-up call for the whole world.

R7. Liberian Girl Video on YouTube

The primary meaning here is obvious: to show again that TIAI is promoting the hoax—since MJ was directing this video from behind the scenes, and the pictures from this video and song were used at the memorial and at the funeral.  Secondarily, this redirect represented that TIAI itself was being directed from behind the scenes, much like the Liberian Girl video.

Last but not least, this video was chosen because of the title: Liberian Girl.  The root word here is liberty!  And once again, that is one of the main purposes for the MJ hoax and the TIAI message: to help bring awareness and freedom from the corruption in the government and in the media.  “In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom …” (see R48).
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:25:23 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

How did you know MJHD was going down again and that Evan Chandler would commit suicide?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SB

Quote from: "Adi"
How did you know MJHD was going down again and that Evan Chandler would commit suicide?

Why do we beleive Chandler commited suicide?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One person mentioned that liberia is where the free slaves went and that stood out to me..agaun thanks for the breakdown
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SB"
Quote from: "Adi"

Why do we beleive Chandler commited suicide?

well...good question...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I think he really committed suicide, but I don't think that it has a relation with november 5th, that's because on nov. 5th happened gunpowder plot (v for vendetta)

Sorry my english is terrible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

(VIDEO) U.S. soldier: "our enemy is a system that makes war when it is profitable"

Mike Prysner, which tells who are the real enemies of his country from their experiences in the war in Iraq is circulating on the Internet, such as a virus, the translation of a speech delivered the American soldier.
"Our real enemy is not living in a faraway land, whose names or policies we do not understand, the real enemy is a system that makes war when it is profitable, managers that we miss our jobs when it is profitable, the insurance companies which denied health care when it is profitable, banks that we remove our homes when it is profitable. Our enemies are not hundreds of miles away. They are here, in front of us.
"Racism within the military has been for a long time a tool to justify the destruction and occupation of another country." For a long time been used to justify the killings, the subjugation and torture of other people. "The recismo is a fundamental weapon used by this Government."
Mike participated in a panel that discussed the mismanagement of the American military in Iraq and the practice of the murder, torture, abuse and derogatory treatment of civilians. In that same table, Andrew Duffy offered testimony of incidents that were denied health care to Iraqi detainees desperately needed treatment. And Mike Prysner describes a mission in which he participated with his United, where the Iraqis were forced to abandon a half-dozen homes, without compensation, to be used by the US Army.
In a letter to Michael Moore, in 2003, from Iraq, wrote:
"I shot down statues and shattered portraits while used an American flag in my manga, and struggling to learn how to understand it." I joined the army as soon as I had the minimum age - developing a write in a State to serve my country University scholarship ready to die for the ideals that I learned to love. Two years later I found myself on the point of land on an airfield black as night, ready to attack a country in which I did not believe that it should be... During the time that I was in Iraq I have been looking for ideas to convince me that I feel proud of my actions, I was part of something fair. "But no matter what argument was in favour of the war I came to head image of my Commander in Chief that smiles with presumption while thinks that it has lured to a country".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks for this information. it lays out the Purpose and Center for this Hoax  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
The fact that Evan Chandler commited suicide on the 5th of November was publicly known only later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions