luchy

Re: TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?
December 22, 2009, 05:58:52 PM
whoever is behind TIAI is a person who has extensive knowledge of politics and  especially religion.He uses a lot of biblical symbolism ( Mike is making me read the Bible)this can only be Michael who is redirecting this site.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

December 22, 2009, 06:09:02 PM
Quote from: "luchy"
whoever is behind TIAI is a person who has extensive knowledge of politics and  especially religion.He uses a lot of biblical symbolism ( Mike is making me read the Bible)this can only be Michael who is redirecting this site.
So only michael knows the bible and politics?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:10:55 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "BCorn"
I finally am done with reading all the parts. My theory was correct. Basically, you are a hoax believer, but in the end, you really don't know more than we do. TIAI was a waste of time.
Are you serious..lol u r the most negative person I have ever seen...lmao

He doesn't know more....let's put our thinking caps on

Fbi files and the tiai are to be revealed on 12.21..coincident?

Who have we seen in an fbi cap since mj died? Marlon

Who is behind tiai? Study peace

Who signed s.t.u.d.y peace in the funeral book?marlon

Who said s.t.u.d.y peace on the first episode on the jackson? Marlon

Whose bday was the same as the start date of the study website? Marlon

Coincidence? These are the "fbi"files,333 pages 3plus3plus3 is 9...9 parts
WOOOOAAHHH  :!:  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:18:16 PM
Quote from: "crystal glove"
I finally am done with reading all the parts. My theory was correct. Basically, you are a hoax believer, but in the end, you really don't know more than we do. TIAI was a waste of time.

WOOOOAAHHH  :!:  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
I know right its  creepy if thats true then some of the things said on here are relayed or seen directly by Michael ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 22, 2009, 07:52:43 PM
Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Note: TIAI Revealed has 9 parts, and may take a couple of hours to read.  If that seems like too much, then please read at least this part 1 (Who Is Behind TIAI?) before deciding whether to read the rest.  To read the other 8 parts: {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

TIAI Revealed, Part 2: Outline of Redirections
TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI  (R1 - R7)
TIAI Revealed, Part 4: Art Is Resistance  (R8 - R12)
TIAI Revealed, Part 5: Solving the Clues  (R13 - R19)
TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating  (R20 - R28)
TIAI Revealed, Part 7: NWO Powers Control the Mass Media  (R29 - R42)
TIAI Revealed, Part 8: The End Is Near  (R43 - R48)
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Speculation About Who Is Behind TIAI

Although many have taken You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (TIAI) seriously—and thought that either Michael Jackson himself or someone from the MJ camp is behind the TIAI redirects—yet many others have assumed that TIAI is merely someone playing with the feelings of MJ fans.  And some have even attempted to dismiss TIAI by identifying a specific person or website that is operating TIAI.

Many of these web pages and hoax forums have a lot of good information on them.  However, the truth is that ever since the TIAI redirections began: no statement has been made by TIAI on any website of any kind—except of course the redirections are statements; and also one short reveal date announcement was made on 12-15-09 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Prior to the start of TIAI, however, I did post about half a dozen threads on MJHD; no doubt those who read my threads will remember them.  In my first few posts, the information presented had amazed some of the most advanced hoax investigators—and even had some questioning whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ.  At the time, I was going by the screen name S.T.U.D.Y.  Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear” (does this sound familiar?).

For those who may still question the validity of TIAI, let me point out several things which should show clearly that I’m not a fake (also, anyone who reads all 9 parts should be very certain that I am not faking it).

First, I am the one who brought out the 9 parallels between the Joey Skaggs “Final Curtain” hoax, and the MJ “Final Curtain Call” hoax {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  I am also the one who revealed the 1998 MJ autograph codes, and predicted the 9-9-09 connections to “This Is It” a couple days before 9-9-09; and indeed that prediction came true {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

I also predicted, more than a month before “This Is It” was seen by the public, that the MJ “resurrection” scene would not be at a funeral with MJ coming out of the casket; instead, I said it would be a graveyard scene, like original Thriller (see TIAI Revealed, Part 6).  This came true, with the graveyard and spider “resurrection” scene during Thriller 2.

Another prediction of mine was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax.  And although the hoax was not revealed as blatantly as some of us were expecting, yet anyone who was paying attention did see the hoax revealed in the movie (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ statement after the credits; etc).  Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)—and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version.  For more details on this rated “R” prediction, etc: see TIAI Revealed, Part 6.

If anyone questions whether I actually stated these things before the fact, and not after, you might be able to find them on Google cache.  And anyone reading this now, who remembers these things, please post a comment: verifying that your memory fits with what I am saying.

At the movie premier, Jermaine said: “this is really not it, there is going to be much, much, more …” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}  There was also talk around that time of something more, relating to “This Is It”, coming out in December 2009—do you remember that?  Well guess what, it is now December!  And was it just a coincidence that I (S.T.U.D.Y.) am the same one who ended up with TIAI.com??

One of the first TIAI redirects was the movie trailer for “2012”; this was more than a week before the full movie was made public.  Then when it was released, the public could see that the main character’s name was “Jackson”—and that he was on a mission to save the world; and they thought that he had died, but then found he was still alive; and many other parallels, that were not found in the trailer.  Was it a coincidence that I redirected to the “2012” trailer, several days before the MJ parallels were known to the public?

There are many other things which should make it very clear that I am not faking it; but I won’t continue with them here—you will have to read all 9 parts to get the rest of them.  And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.  Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts will have no doubt that I do have some very important information.  I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.  But I will reveal this when the time is right.  Anyway, how I got the information is not nearly as important as whether or not the information is true.  So I am not asking anyone to believe what I say based upon my claim of where it came from; rather, I am asking you to let the evidence speak for itself.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Speculation About the Purpose of TIAI

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers.  In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.  But many hoax believers have not taken TIAI seriously, based primarily or entirely on assumption—not on any solid evidence.  Good investigators do not dismiss any avenue of investigation, unless there is very solid evidence that it’s not valid.  Actually, TIAI is the farthest from goofing around as you can possibly get; anyone who reads all 9 parts will know this for certain, without a trace of doubt.

If anyone continues to oppose TIAI, without reading these 9 parts: please remind them that MJ said “prejudice is ignorance”; and this includes more than just racial prejudice.  Pre-jud-ice means to be pre-judge-ish, to judge prematurely.  If someone has read all 9 parts, and still wants to oppose TIAI, that is fine; but if anyone makes objections blindly in the dark, they are prejudice.  Albert Einstein said: “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

During the course of the redirections, a common reason given for not accepting TIAI, was that there was no new information—so apparently TIAI was getting information from hoax forums, instead of the other way around.  Even if that were true (and it’s not), it wouldn’t necessarily prove that TIAI is fake; the fact is that thousands are watching TIAI, few of which are advanced hoax investigators who already know all these things—and in fact some watching aren’t even hoax believers (yet).

Another point is that even if advanced hoax investigators already know each piece in the puzzle (each redirection): this does not mean that they have already put all the puzzle pieces together, and already see the bigger picture—in fact, if they did already see the bigger picture, then why haven’t they posted it already?  Again, anyone who reads all 9 parts here will see that TIAI presents a big picture which nobody else has fully brought out before now.

Finally, it is not even true that TIAI never pointed to anything new.  Some examples are the Year Zero ARG (true, ARG’s had been discussed before this, but not this specific one and its relationship to the whole hoax, etc); the Art Is Resistance poster (MJ AIR); Performance Art; the JFK connection, and the George magazine title; the Titanic; and the Ark of the Covenant; etc.

A similar idea was that TIAI was merely mocking statements made on the hoax forums—such as CeeLovesMJ said “I’m going to ‘ease on down the road’”; then shortly after that, TIAI redirected to the Yellow Brick Road {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  The simple fact is, as you can see the date on the forum thread, it was 11-16-09; and the redirect to the Yellow Brick Road & Emerald City had already been planned to display on 11-17-09 for several reasons, including the fact that this day was a one-time special 70th anniversary showing of the Wizard of Oz {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Especially during the redirections about JFK and conspiracies: some were saying that TIAI is merely trying to create fear, and control people through fear.  This in spite of the fact that an earlier redirect said “It’s All For LOVE”; and another redirect was included after the JFK ones, saying “People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”  The purpose of TIAI is not to create fear; rather, it is to create awareness and awakening and hope, which can lead to more safety and less fear.

Forum Discussions About TIAI Revealed

For those who want the answer to the billion-dollar question: when will MJ return?  You will need to read all 9 parts, in order to get a clear answer.  Also, TIAI is now going to be heavily discussed in all of the hoax forums and beyond; so if you read everything, then you will be able to join the discussions with a good understanding of the information being discussed.

For the most part, I will not be involved personally in the discussions; but I will occasionally answer objections to what I am revealing now.  However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the subjects in these 9 parts.

For those who are interested, please feel free to post your comments on these TIAI Revealed threads.  However, please be careful to stay on topic; there will be thousands of people or more, reading these posts.  Since there is already a lot to read, we don’t want them to spend even more time reading through things that are not related.  Also, try to keep your discussion under the most relevant thread in the 9 parts (for example: discuss 911 in part 4, which had a specific redirect about 911—rather than part 7, which just briefly mentioned 911 along with several other conspiracies).

I can't believe it... I was quoted in that post. Oh my goodness, I am floored.

I am so glad to know that what I've been believing ... no KNOWING ... is, in fact, true. I've been watching everything. Not always posting, mind you - but watching carefully. Weighing the facts and putting the puzzle pieces together.

TS, thank you for coming out and speaking to us. It is appreciated to have our beliefs and ideas confirmed. We are anxiously awaiting for more information.

Cee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you most, Michael. You are in my heart and soul. I am and have always been standing by your side every day of my life - Past. Present. Future. You are my story.

MJ-Fan

December 22, 2009, 08:36:35 PM
Thank you for this.. Sincerely! I really appreciate all the work you're doing.
Could you tell me one thing though?
Do you know if Michael is safe and happy right now?
I really hope he's ok.. It's all kinda confusing and I wish I knew more about this all!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 22, 2009, 10:10:59 PM

OMG.  what a revelation.  you are so right, misha.  this cannot be a coincidence.  marlon is very interesting.  i like him a lot.  even more now that you've put this together.  wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:12:12 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

OMG.  what a revelation.  you are so right, misha.  this cannot be a coincidence.  marlon is very interesting.  i like him a lot.  even more now that you've put this together.  wow.

I agree with misha86. Marlon is very interesting indeed. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if STUDY is in fact Marlon. It'd make so much sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 22, 2009, 10:22:56 PM
I want to say hello from Brazil and I'm very happy because Mike is alive!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:37:34 PM
Quote from: "sheyla braga"
I want to say hello from Brazil and I'm very happy because Mike is alive!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:   :lol:

Welcome to the forums Sheyla  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 23, 2009, 12:21:41 AM

You are an idiot. S.T.U.D.Y is not Marlon. Like I have stated before, the "secret" that the government is lying to us and crap like that is NO "secret." The government lies to us all the time and most people know it. That is why most people are not that involve with their government. And again, for anything to change, the shit is just going to have to hit the fan. Only than will people be willing to anything about it, whether it is too late or not. In either event, this has NOTHING to do with the hoax and this is NOT his message. If it were, it would be display on much BIGGER forum then this. I maybe negative, but at least I'm not a brainwashed idiot. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 01:53:36 AM

You are an idiot. S.T.U.D.Y is not Marlon. Like I have stated before, the "secret" that the government is lying to us and crap like that is NO "secret." The government lies to us all the time and most people know it. That is why most people are not that involve with their government. And again, for anything to change, the shit is just going to have to hit the fan. Only than will people be willing to anything about it, whether it is too late or not. In either event, this has NOTHING to do with the hoax and this is NOT his message. If it were, it would be display on much BIGGER forum then this. I maybe negative, but at least I'm not a brainwashed idiot. :lol:

That is soooooooo rude.
you don't need to call them an idiot! damn, learn some manners when trying to prove a point, it's quite embarrassing because i'm fourteen and i'm telling YOU this. wooow..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 02:04:18 AM

Are you serious? are you really talking to us in that mean way? whats the need of treating ppl like that?... I think that you should first take a look at yourself before even mention Michaels message, 'cause maybe I don't know his message complete, but I can surelly say that treating ppl like you do is NOT part of his message. Please, respect others.

Misha, thanks for your post, I wouldn't get to that conclusion not even in 10 years, so either is true or not, thanks for sharing.

kisses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 23, 2009, 02:44:19 AM
@TS:

Thank you for doing this, STUDY. We have all been wondering what TIAI means and why MJ hoaxed his death.

@BCorn
Not to be rude, but if you believe he is dead and if you are disagreeing with pretty everything everybody has to say..why are you here? Just wondering. Not trying to sound like a douche  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

December 23, 2009, 03:07:02 AM
Quote from: TS

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Note: TIAI Revealed has 9 parts, and may take a couple of hours to read.  If that seems like too much, then please read at least this part 1 (Who Is Behind TIAI?) before deciding whether to read the rest.  To read the other 8 parts: {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Excellent work ... you did a good decoding clues, and it was not easy.
I always thought that MJ is a genius, a sensitive and generous man like few in the world, and his "death" at first I was shocked.
Then I understood. The many elements of doubt scattered along the way ...
I followed closely and follow every little evolution of TIAI, TNZ, Hoax Forum.
I would say who joins us for a short time, not in a hurry and do not demand answers ready.
But read carefully all the points TIAI and think: after reading, do not ask: who still believe? Who's behind?
Looking outward, feeling Michael close to us. :)  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions