Re: TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?
December 22, 2009, 02:24:17 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "forevermine_mj"
BUT IT'LL BE REALLY KIND OF U TO MENTION UR SOURCE OF INFO N THE TIME OF MJ'S RETURN.
 THANKS AGAIN :)

WHY?  Why is it important to know WHEN Mike will return?  So that you can sit back and wait for that moment?  That would be exactly the opposite of what needs to be done!  Please, read ALL posts again!

@TS: Thanks a lot for making this clear!  Anyone who reads all your posts must understand the purpose, you literally spelled it out.  As from the moment we knew where TIAI was going we did our best to contribute, and I have no intentions of changing the path I choose to walk...

Mo,, and what if is not like that??.. what if we all know that he is coming back.. for example.. on May 2010... wouldn't you do something just to show him how much we have been working while he was away?.. like a welcome present for him?.. let's say something liiiiike web sites with lot of pictures of charity or doing stuff for the planet.. it will be great for him, he always wanted to open our eyes and to work for a better place.
I believe that is important to know when he is coming back because we all want him to be in good health but we also want to see him again, because we feel with our heats but it's almost impossible to turn off our minds that is constantly asking "and what if.." :S at the same time I don't know if I could handle a date :P probably I'll get crazy waiting for that day and get crazier if he doesn't come back that day!.. So, leaving that behind, I'll be happy with just a video saying that he love us and that he is alright :O haha I really want that but it wont happen,I'm sure. so maybe we can just leave it in someone daying how is that he is so sure about michael being alive.

Quote from: "MJJLives"
I have also read on the Forum that people have different views on whether MJ will return or not.  Some posters say it really shouldn't be about MJ's return.  Well, I kinda think it should be.  If he doesn't return, then everyone may as just believe he actually did die.  It can only be a true hoax, in my opinion, if he reveals himself and makes a point of it.

:) I agree, if he doesn't appears again, then most of ppl will think that he is indeed dead and that all this investigation was just the era of negation after a family member or a friend pass away.

Lost of kisses!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Serenitys_Dream

December 22, 2009, 02:36:38 PM
The main point about Michael's return is that there is no SET DATE. There are tentative dates; possible dates. He can not reveal himself until WE have prepared the way. If he just comes out without a large number of people being aware of the WHY, he has accomplished nothing. We need to work to make people aware of what is really going on in the world, break the illusions that have been created, that divide us and distract us from reality. We need to UNITE, start the positive energy flow, begin the changes, awaken our brothers and sisters. This awareness needs to become viral and touch as many people as possible. Our mission should be to spread the message even in the face adversity and disbelief. When enough of us have realized the truth, are prepared for action and ready to support Michael, this is when he will be resurrected from the "dead".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 02:42:49 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The main point about Michael's return is that there is no SET DATE. There are tentative dates; possible dates. He can not reveal himself until WE have prepared the way. If he just comes out without a large number of people being aware of the WHY, he has accomplished nothing. We need to work to make people aware of what is really going on in the world, break the illusions that have been created, that divide us and distract us from reality. We need to UNITE, start the positive energy flow, begin the changes, awaken our brothers and sisters. This awareness needs to become viral and touch as many people as possible. Our mission should be to spread the message even in the face adversity and disbelief. When enough of us have realized the truth, are prepared for action and ready to support Michael, this is when he will be resurrected from the "dead".

Beautifully said, lets part the seas together and make a pathway of love for Michael to return. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

December 22, 2009, 02:57:55 PM
I remember well your posts, S.T.U.D.Y.!! And I do trust you...
I've been so glad today with this new redirection and the 9 parts explained!!!IMO All the TIAI stuff had to be true in some way ,I just couldn't believe someone was playing with us EVERY DAY, it made no sense to me, it sounded crazy !!!!
Michael is alive, it was all planned....
Great respect, see you on TIAI revealed discussion threads!  ;)

L.O.V.E. to all  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:04:36 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"

Beautifully said, lets part the seas together and make a pathway of love for Michael to return. :D

Okay.  I agree with that.  But, I think we all need to agree on what the message is.  There seems to be some aggravation and division on what the ACTUAL message is we are supposed to focus on and spread.  Is it Religious?  Is it NWO and government conspiracy?  Is it heal the world and save the earth?  Is it Michael is the Archangel?  Is it change yourself first and then the rest will follow?  These are all potential messages that have been discussed.  Is it a combination of ALL the messages?  I, myself, will gladly help when the main objective is decided and we can agree as a whole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

December 22, 2009, 03:20:17 PM
Aaah - I knew it was you when I saw that 999 in the Google search - heehee!
Great work S.T.U.D.Y.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:22:16 PM
i posted this also on the other forum, because of a post that souza made and people where getting rude and all..
gonna post it here also, because this is how i feel :)

What i also see is a lot of members, are only are trying to find out when he comes back!
You don't see the other things, tht are so important!! we are being manipulated, we are being lied to. there's injustice, greed, hate, pain everywhere around us and all some seem to care about, is when Michael comes back??
come one guys!! maybe he comes back, when he sees, that his message is finally comming trough!!
it's going totally wrong in the world and we have to do something about it!!
come on, let's do it torgether!!
show him, that we understand!!
don't get me wrong, ofcourse i would like him to come back. but i have full trust in him, that he knows exactely what he's doing and he will come back when the time is right!!
when that time is?? i guess that depents on us!!
are we gonna help him make that change, all of us together?? are we gonna show him he got our love and support?
and that we all got eatchothers love and support?
understand what he's trying to accomplish! he desperatly is trying to reach all of us! wants us to get his message!
he wants us to make that change with him together!! so lets all show him that we care and that he can count on us!!
LOVE you all!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22, 2009, 03:50:19 PM
I'm so respectful ,when do you say where do you have all the informations ?
I beLIEve of all what you say ..

Good Night .And Thanks S.T.U.D.Y ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:12:39 PM
Thank you so very much, S.T.U.D.Y.  I too remember your posts  from the other site and I was always struck by your insights.  I have followed TIAI and have read this forum but have not joined until now.  I believe in TIAI and the redirect to you today is very important to my psyche.  So much so, that I decided to finally join this site and not continue to "lurk".  What you've given us today is so hopeful because, let's be frank, this is exhausting.  I'm clear on the issues at hand, I am studying, and I believe that MJ is alive but I do want him to come back and help us fight.  To know for sure that he's alive and well and safe will do so much to uplift our spirits.  We're getting it MJ. We hear you loud and clear.  We must look within ourselves and not seek a leader or hero, but I think we do need MJ back to know that this mission is not impossible and our foes are not unbeatable.
Thank you, again, S.T.U.D.Y.  You are answering some of my prayers during this Christmas season and I look forward to reading all the 9 parts of the information.  God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:13:34 PM
Thank you so very much, S.T.U.D.Y.  I too remember your posts  from the other site and I was always struck by your insights.  I have followed TIAI and have read this forum but have not joined until now.  I believe in TIAI and the redirect to you today is very important to my psyche.  So much so, that I decided to finally join this site and not continue to "lurk".  What you've given us today is so hopeful because, let's be frank, this is exhausting.  I'm clear on the issues at hand, I am studying, and I believe that MJ is alive but I do want him to come back and help us fight.  To know for sure that he's alive and well and safe will do so much to uplift our spirits.  We're getting it MJ. We hear you loud and clear.  We must look within ourselves and not seek a leader or hero, but I think we do need MJ back to know that this mission is not impossible and our foes are not unbeatable.
Thank you, again, S.T.U.D.Y.  You are answering some of my prayers during this Christmas season and I look forward to reading all the 9 parts of the information.  God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:59:46 PM

haha I can't see your name and don't remember yesterday when here ppl said that you where behind TIAI haha, it was kind of funny for me because i didn't get how they arrived to that conclusion only for a tweet! haha.. leaving that to a side, I agree totally with you, I believe that TIAI was a great way to spread the message, and besides we are agree or not with all of his theory, we must go on in the way we are but with so much more strengh!.. let's spread what we already now, maybe there is not only 1 thing, maybe is all this.. al the goverment, medias, planet, everything!!
lots of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 22, 2009, 05:18:14 PM
Quote from: "BCorn"
I finally am done with reading all the parts. My theory was correct. Basically, you are a hoax believer, but in the end, you really don't know more than we do. TIAI was a waste of time.
Are you serious..lol u r the most negative person I have ever seen...lmao

He doesn't know more....let's put our thinking caps on

Fbi files and the tiai are to be revealed on 12.21..coincident?

Who have we seen in an fbi cap since mj died? Marlon

Who is behind tiai? Study peace

Who signed s.t.u.d.y peace in the funeral book?marlon

Who said s.t.u.d.y peace on the first episode on the jackson? Marlon

Whose bday was the same as the start date of the study website? Marlon

Coincidence? These are the "fbi"files,333 pages 3plus3plus3 is 9...9 parts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:19:20 PM
WOW... thank you soo much!! im gonna read all the parts now but thanx so much 4 telling us and revealing TIAI i was waiting 4 so long!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

December 22, 2009, 05:22:49 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
I finally am done with reading all the parts. My theory was correct. Basically, you are a hoax believer, but in the end, you really don't know more than we do. TIAI was a waste of time.

WHOA Misha you are right that is NOT coincidence thanks for making that extremely clear in your post you just woke me up a little....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 22, 2009, 05:24:06 PM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "misha86"

WHOA Misha you are right that is NOT coincidence thanks for making that extremely clear in your post you just woke me up a little....
Needed to add one of these :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......