Re: TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?
December 23, 2009, 03:24:27 AM
Quote from: "LunaCielo"
Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Note: TIAI Revealed has 9 parts, and may take a couple of hours to read.  If that seems like too much, then please read at least this part 1 (Who Is Behind TIAI?) before deciding whether to read the rest.  To read the other 8 parts: {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Excellent work ... you did a good decoding clues, and it was not easy.
I always thought that MJ is a genius, a sensitive and generous man like few in the world, and his "death" at first I was shocked.
Then I understood. The many elements of doubt scattered along the way ...
I followed closely and follow every little evolution of TIAI, TNZ, Hoax Forum.
I would say who joins us for a short time, not in a hurry and do not demand answers ready.
But read carefully all the points TIAI and think: after reading, do not ask: who still believe? Who's behind?
Looking outward, feeling Michael close to us. :)  :)  :)

Yeah, I defintely feel, after reading the TIAI reveal threads, that we are really really close to seeing MJ's return.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

December 23, 2009, 06:17:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation." Martin Luther King.
This dream of  freedom is also Michael's & mine. FREEDOM IS NEED TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE!! GO AHEAD  WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE ! L.O.V.E. all fans who keep me believing that MICHAEL IS ALIVE & talk to us all days. I'm learning more & more through THISISALSOIT & you! Thanks so much, I love all friends here & around the world so WE L.O.V.E. all Michael Jackson ideas&work!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me, try hard to LOVE me."
"I am happy to be alive!I am happy to be who I am!
"Do not judge a man until you\'ve walked 2 moons in his moccosins"
"Beat me.Hate me.You can never break me, will me,thrill me!You can never kill me!"
"They ain\'t seem nothing yet & the best is yet to come!"
THIS IS IT - IT\'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E.

twitter.com/ginapereira
myspace.com/ginajjackson
youtube.com/GinaJJackson
facebook.com/GINAJJACKSON

candy

December 23, 2009, 09:45:13 AM
Hi everyone,

I keep reading this about the 2012 movie .. "the main character’s name was “Jackson”—and that he was on a mission to save the world;"

Sorry, but I just saw the movie last night, and there is nothing of that kind I could notice in the movie; other than the name, I saw no connection whatsoever.
The Jackson guy from the movie is not on a mission to "save the world", all he is fighting for is saving himself and his family. That he is obliged to take extreme actions and run into many dangerous situations, that does not mean he is aiming 2 save the world. They are all caught into an extreme situation, which requires extreme actions. Simply because of lack of alternatives. So there is no other way for him other than get out there and fix that gate, cause if he doesn't, they will all die, including his kids and himself.
Actually the film left me with a pretty bitter taste ... as it mirrored the horrible perspective of having just the political "elite" and the screwed business people saved, while leaving the real capable people out there alone and all by themselves facing the terrible fate.
Nothing to remind anything like "saving the world" - not directly at least. If you go and say, well, what the film shows is exactly the kind of situation we should at all price avoid to get caught into, than ok, might make some more sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 23, 2009, 10:26:05 AM
I think the person who is behind thisisalsoit.com not a joker, someone must be related to Michael, and get the guidelines of what to do, a teaser is not going to spend all this time without any gain, inventing things .., that whole range of topics, tracks and now that extensive explanation that was published yesterday. I really do not think it's a teaser
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 11:39:09 AM
Y'all don't even trip of b-corny...ima idiot yet they gave no evidence other wise that he was not marlon...lmao...she's a negative ass loser who has nothing better to do but come on a forum and say dumb stuff to people and irritate them...but I'm the idiot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 12:11:55 PM
All I have to say for now is thanks for explaining it all. I read all 9 parts. I really appreciate it. It's a little overwhelming so please excuse my lack of response. I will say that it did resonate with me and I hope to learn more about this experience that we are on...this adventure as MJ put it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 23, 2009, 07:10:15 PM
First, thank you for coming forward and doing what you said you would do and when you would do it.....Some people are disappointed because you didnt say WHEN Michael would be coming back....but even though we are all waiting and hurting not knowing WHEN he will come back, right now thats not the issue....I feel the issue is the understanding of what is going on in our world... for people to wake up come together and be ready to fight back together...Michaels army of LOVE...then the WHEN will happen. We all believe here that Michael is alive...thats fact...then we should also believe that he would not abandon us. Some people have a problem with using the bible as facts...Michael always quoted the bible....he believed in it as fact. As I do....its just how people interpret the bible is the question...I personally dont believe the world will end 21.12.12....as to say there is no more...I believe more that the world will end as we know...or as we think we know it to be right now....NWO....time is running out...Michael has told us himself...we need to do something about it and now....I believe Michael wont take long to come back....there is little time...we have to act now...and he obviously knows that...hes the one who told us....hes the one that opened our eyes...S.T.U.D.Y is just spreading the message to more people....I really dont care if he/she has any close contact with Michael or not...So far he/she has not lied to us....he/she said TIAI was going to be Revealed 21.12 and??? it was....just because it wasnt the revealing that some wanted does not mean he/she is a fake....if he/she said they were Michael and WHEN he was coming back....would you have believed him/her....I doubt it...people would have wanted more proof...which is only natural.  So S.T.U.D.Y thank you for opening more peoples eyes...mine included....lets just concentrate on the most relevant thing at this moment and thats Michael army of LOVE....the WHEN will come....I believe it with all my heart.
I love a man i have never met so much and miss him.....just by the love he has for people and the world, you cant help but love him.  Love you Michael and praying the WHEN happens very soon....and thank you again S.T.U.D.Y
im on Twitter flower6912
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 07:24:56 PM
Not only the believers but also the fans who don't believe that Michael is alive, we all MISS him so badly. And I KNOW with all my heart, if Michael comes back all of his fans will fight with him! We could do anything for him and when it comes to L.O.V.E we will support and be with him ALWAYS. But he needs to come back to lead us. COME BACK MICHAEL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 02:20:31 PM
To the one behind TIAI: Is it important who found what first concerning the Hoax investigation? You sound like Cassandra on DerekKlontz. MJ's so called confidante, who got fired as it seems.
If MJJ is God's messenger, then wy did he leave, leaving behind clues about a hoax and leaving the world's population, his flock, behind on their own to save the world by themselves? Is that the leader of the army of love? Most likely he fled because his life and that of his children was in great and immediate danger and therfore stays hidden, leaving his 'flock' behind. That, all would understand. But then he can never come back as the MJJ we know, because his enemies would go after him again. He did not go away as God's chosen one until we are ready for him! That would be unfair to all other religious people that give God another name etc. That would be unfair to those without internet, without electricity, without education, people who don't know MJJ and his lyrics. Or chose he only his fans to save the world? Does it not say in one holy book The Bible, that when He comes back ALL SHALL KNOW? And KNOWING is something else than reading, seeing or hearing. That is how God works. ( I think  :roll: ) And that would be fair to all peoples of this Earth also the little ones. Yes I have read all you wrote. Now, have you read me? Emily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 09:05:38 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "BCorn"
I finally am done with reading all the parts. My theory was correct. Basically, you are a hoax believer, but in the end, you really don't know more than we do. TIAI was a waste of time.
Are you serious..lol u r the most negative person I have ever seen...lmao

He doesn't know more....let's put our thinking caps on

Fbi files and the tiai are to be revealed on 12.21..coincident?

Who have we seen in an fbi cap since mj died? Marlon

Who is behind tiai? Study peace

Who signed s.t.u.d.y peace in the funeral book?marlon

Now I am completely lost...Is STUDY Marlon Jackson??
Didn't STUDY say all that stuff about Mike returning at the end of the movie and had all this numerological stuff in his posts?? Or was that someone else?? Mike didn't return did he?? There were clues I guess...But what I really want to know is....Why all these clues??
Why does everything have to be so darn complicated?? I just want a straight answer from someone...I dont want to have to go and follow some paper-trail that might lead nowhere fast...I dont believe in the NWO..But I respect those of you that do..I think if Michael faked his death the reasons for doing so are a lot more simple...He is either helping the DEA to bring down shady Hollywood doctors..Or he was threatend...I doubt the latter because we are seeing his kids everywhere..Surely they would have made better targets then Mike himself for possible kidnap attempts etc..We really dont need all this mumbo-jumbo bullshit..

Who said s.t.u.d.y peace on the first episode on the jackson? Marlon

Whose bday was the same as the start date of the study website? Marlon

Coincidence? These are the "fbi"files,333 pages 3plus3plus3 is 9...9 parts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 09:09:14 PM
I think my post got mixed in with the person's post I quoted..I apologise..I just want some straight answers without all this dancing around stuff that is happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 11:48:33 PM
Quote from: "NeverEndingStory"
I think my post got mixed in with the person's post I quoted..I apologise..I just want some straight answers without all this dancing around stuff that is happening.

Hello NES, you know? I was just about to post something similar... what if MJ leaves with the help of the goverment giving information as a payback.. I'm sorry about my english, I really don't know how to express myself clear but i'll do my best. sorry for every misunderstood...
I was talking with my cousin and she told me something like you said.. he wanted to dissapear for sometime, but he wanted to do it for real, so he had some pact with the goverment to fake his death (that wouold explain why so many ppl was involved in this), so as a payback, he would give aliases that would allow to the DEA to search into the registers that they have to finally get to the mains laboratorys and doctors that are relasing this legal drugs for ilegal uses. I remember that I heard after 25 Jun something about the DEA had been working since months ago in investigation surroundig this things, I mean, this kind of medicament traffic... does anybody remember that?
I think that a theory like this has some sense, it will be no fraud, it will have a reasonable explanation for the supposedly death  as the one that allow the DEA to check on the files of a lot of doctors.. idk, probably I'm wrong.. but is a possibility and as I said before, I wont discart any possible explanation.

about why it has to be so complicated?... well.. probably because if there will be no clues, we will lost all hope and faith, we need to find new clues or get to new conclusions every week because otherwise without facts or probably facts, we will believe that it was all created by our fanatic head... and we must keep the faith alive until he comes back (yes, I believe he will >.<) meanwhile we are learning to take care of the planet, toi take care of eachother, we are learning to think by ourselves and not just repeat what the TV says to you.. and.. with all this odd things, a lot of ppl is getting to know Michael and his message.. we are all spreading his message.
lot of L.O.V.E!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 26, 2009, 01:52:30 AM
Thank you to the person who quoted me and gave me some insight..Thank you I do understand your English perfectly well..I appreciate your reply to me.
I was given this link by a friend of mine..I think this site has been discussed on here before and maybe even on this thread but here it is again in case someone missed it.

Now is this STUDY the same as our guy STUDY..The initial's are the same...
Do you think this guy really knows nothing about MJ but just wants to recruit people to help him fight this Illuminati that he speaks of??
I think I will personally be very wary of this person..They could be some kind of religious fanatic.
I believe MJ faked his death for the reasons I mentioned before in my posts..I dont really believe he will be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

December 27, 2009, 01:36:45 AM
Thank you for sharing this information. It makes a lot of sense. But one question: Why are some parts missing? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 02:23:57 PM
your friend and who you are done you take any of that information and I think I am disappointed estupio mj aparesca I hope that this year and not in 4 years he said in "thi is it" I hope soon reveal the truth idiot

pienso que lisa marie sabe algo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions