DooDoo

Re: TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?
December 22, 2009, 06:00:04 AM
Oh I remember S.T.U.D.Y.'s post very well; I always thought his posts were "something else" ; I read everything and I want to read more. He didn't say how he knows all these things but one thing I'm sure of: he knows a hell of a lot  ;) Clever guy he is , clever and deep . I don't know why, but I trust him.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

December 22, 2009, 06:51:07 AM
I too remember S.T.U.D.Y's post on the old MJHD.  This thing is coming around full circle.  I will read through everything and try to digest.  I hope it gives us some reassurance.  Like others,  I feel that I have been on an emotional roller coster ride.  It may be an adventure, a great adventure....but it is an exhausting one at that.  But, I guess we have seen nothing to what it will be like if Michael does return and gets us all involved in saving the world.  :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 22, 2009, 07:26:12 AM
Thanks for the message, I think we all kind of had our doubts in regard to my not many but if I had, and wondered what could make someone be sending messages all the time all this time, so that then was all a joke?
I now more than ever is that Michael is alive, and we will discuss, and! That wonderful Christmas present!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 22, 2009, 08:17:43 AM
Let me say thank you for your post!! I'm so glad that this was not a fake. I remember STUDY very well .. I will read all 9 parts to understand what the bigger picture is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

December 22, 2009, 08:26:20 AM
Well this is all a bit heady.  I have to reread, think about it all, and put it in its proper place.  Especially the part about the end if you will and recent findings about the global warming hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 22, 2009, 08:38:03 AM
I just read it all and even though I knew the purpose of TIAI since some weeks, I am stunned by the work behind it. Thank you for this, I know you are trustworthy and I realy hope others will see and know that as well.

I remember Stevie Wonder at the memorial singing "Never dreamed you'd leave in summer'

In the original lyrics he sings:

You said then you'd be the life in autumn
Said you'd be the one to see the way
I never dreamed you'd leave in summer

At the memorial Stevie sings something else, just listen to it again:

You said then you'd be the light in autumn
Said you'd be the one to lead the way

That is what he is doing, he is leading us the way, showing us how we could unite and fight the system. He can't do it alone, he needs our help.

It is actually interesting to see for me personally how this has been a journey, an adventure. From a theory about him making a movie, not understanding all the clues that were out there and just guessing what his purpose could be, to opening my eyes and seeing and understanding everything clearly now. I as well thought with the first 2 or 3 redirects that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was just someone having a laugh at us. But it got more interesting and clear along the way.

I have stated from the beginning that I would support him whatever his reasons would be. Being where I am now, I am even more convinced about that. I am up for the long ride, standing right behind him, who's with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 08:47:29 AM
Like the others I have to say thank you!

I asked a few weeks ago if anyone here had remembered S.T.U.D.Y. and here you are. Well I guess if you were directing and redirecting TIAI you were here all along. I'm very thankful you stepped out from the shadows long enough to shed some light on  us that have been standing around scratching our heads.

I very much enjoyed all of your post on MJHD, everything that you stated above regarding all of your previous post are true.

Even though I know from MJHD that you won't stick around, I hope you atleast keep a close eye around all of us and if we get too far off track please give us a swift kick back into place.

Thanks again!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

December 22, 2009, 08:49:47 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I just read it all and even though I knew the purpose of TIAI since some weeks, I am stunned by the work behind it. Thank you for this, I know you are trustworthy and I realy hope others will see and know that as well.

I remember Stevie Wonder at the memorial singing "Never dreamed you'd leave in summer'

That is what he is doing, he is leading us the way, showing us how we could unite and fight the system. He can't do it alone, he needs our help.

It is actually interesting to see for me personally how this has been a journey, an adventure. From a theory about him making a movie, not understanding all the clues that were out there and just guessing what his purpose could be, to opening my eyes and seeing and understanding everything clearly now. I as well thought with the first 2 or 3 redirects that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was just someone having a laugh at us. But it got more interesting and clear along the way.

I have stated from the beginning that I would support him whatever his reasons would be. Being where I am now, I am even more convinced about that. I am up for the long ride, standing right behind him, who's with me?

I'm with you Souza!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

December 22, 2009, 09:01:07 AM
hey S.T.U,D.Y. !! :D

good to see you!
after the last redirect, i thought about you. because of the 999  :)
if i'm honest, i wondered where you where, because i always found your posts amazing!

so yes, i remember them very well and all what you are saying here i remember!
i even posted something under one of the treads, on the old MJHD, as proof that i'd read it before, the prediction came true ;)
unfortunately, that's all gone now.. but not out of my head!

i never thought TIAI was playing around, because IMO it's all very important information.
 I alway thought, Michael behind it or not, this is all very interesting and important!
and i was just glad somebody( whoever) had taking the oportunity, to spread this information, among the people!

but i'm gonna read the other parts now!
again, good to see you S.T.U.D.Y. and thank you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 22, 2009, 09:03:19 AM
Souza wrote, I just read it all and even though I knew the purpose of TIAI since some weeks, I am stunned by the work behind it. Thank you for this, I know you are trustworthy and I realy hope others will see and know that as well.

I think all we're going to follow, and if anyone does not believe in all this, (I think we all believe, if it were not so we would not be in this forum) should not continue.
We accompany Michael did not abandon the struggle is a moral commitment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 22, 2009, 09:04:20 AM

I'm with you ...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:05:42 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I'm with you!! :D
feel the same was as you souza!
it really has been a journey and it still is...
he has my total love and support!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:14:43 AM
Anxiously waiting the great news yet to come.
And I can say from the bottom of my heart, I'm one of the soldiers that will support and spread his word.

It's all for L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

*Mo*

December 22, 2009, 09:57:55 AM
Quote from: "forevermine_mj"
BUT IT'LL BE REALLY KIND OF U TO MENTION UR SOURCE OF INFO N THE TIME OF MJ'S RETURN.
 THANKS AGAIN :)

WHY?  Why is it important to know WHEN Mike will return?  So that you can sit back and wait for that moment?  That would be exactly the opposite of what needs to be done!  Please, read ALL posts again!

@TS: Thanks a lot for making this clear!  Anyone who reads all your posts must understand the purpose, you literally spelled it out.  As from the moment we knew where TIAI was going we did our best to contribute, and I have no intentions of changing the path I choose to walk...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

December 22, 2009, 10:03:37 AM
Souza Hello!

I always read with attention, including MO, on your blog after the old MJHD was closed by administrators Amy (I was also enrolled in that forum).
I thought that your theories were well argued and acute.
Do you ever read with real interest, good job!

I'm with you, to get to where you can find the truth and that Michael has acknowledged his honor, his reputation restored.
After that ... we can all march together with a large army without arms, without violence, towards a better world :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions