paula-c

Also true suzie and me they have taken over almost everything, are very powerful film, television, music, video games and even clothes :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i cant believe i've read all that :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Ye and here you can also see again the 1998 and the arrow. I remember (though i'm sorry I don't know what's the topic or where have I read this) that when he was asked why did he write 1998 on the hat if it was 1995 or so (if i'm not wrong) he answered: because that' the year I will die .. Ok that can be a little farfetched but who knows. Now connecting this to the photo where he again wrote "I love you see you in july 2011" and the ARROW! same arrow and pointing in the same direction it could be safe to say Michael was planning to hoax his death and resurect in 2011? Ok anyways here's the photo:

Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 11:24:13 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

Again..

This image released by Julien's Auctions shows Michael Jackson's black synthetic blend concert worn jacket from his first tour as a solo artist. The jacket is signed on the back in silver sharpie "Love Michael Jackson 1998" with his signature three 0's over an arrow design. This item is among the music memorabilia available for auction on Nov. 21, 2009, at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City's Times Square. (AP Photo/Julien's Auctions)

"All my love"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

Without a doubt, Michael Jackson was definitely an artistic genius.  But did you know,  he also had a talent for drawing – himself?

Michael’s longtime friend, Steven Hoefflin, has revealed drawings Jackson gave him. “One of the things people don’t know about Michael was that he loved to draw.”

“He drew countless pictures of himself as a young boy, and of the man he hoped he would grow up to be.”

Three of the pencil sketches are signed by Michael Jackson and dated 1985.

I also added one Michael Jackson drew in 1971 when he was thirteen, displaying his feelings about the Vietnam War. The outstretched arms would later become one of his trademark performance poses we love so much.

???

EDIT:

The wallpaper I'm using on this page is a self-portrait that Michael used in his 1988 autobiography, Moonwalk. It has always intrigued me, as Michael wrote the year "1998" within the drawing, and then put an arrow below it. Whatever does this mean?

Well, some of you have written me and told me what you read about the significance of the "1998." It seems that years back, a fortune teller or some sort told Michael that he needed to write the "1998" with his signature. If he didn't, he wouldn't live past that year! Michael followed this instruction for a while, but then realized that this probably wasn't true and so stopped the practice. If anyone knows any other reason, be sure to write me and tell me!

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]