I’ll say this in regards to anyone impersonating Michael on one track or a thousand no matter how similiar their voices might be.  If it ain’t Michael, I DON’T WANT IT.  I am in no way, shape, or form interested in a Michael Jackson voice clone.  If ever I learn with 100% proof that this Michael cd is indeed NOT MICHAEL, I will break it to pieces and throw it in the trash and file a claim against it.  For me, Michael Jackson music is more than just “a voice”.  His is a brand, an exclusive, patented brand that no one else has any right to make any claim to fame against by means of impersonating. If Michael Jackson, the REAL Michael Jackson never decides to put his vocals to another song as long as he or I live, then I am satisfied with the authentic music that I already have.  I don’t require any more.  I’ve got THE BEST.  God forbid it ever be revealed with proof that this is a fake.  I am loving this cd as a Michael venture, but if it’s EVER proven that the voice is anyone pretending to be Michael, I will drop it like a hot potatoe and never once look back.  That’s the bottom line and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

…John Branca…  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Ok, once again. I did not say Branca is in hoax and never believed that.
I see 3 options with will:
1. Michael is alive, hired Branca before "death", put Branca involuntarily in the will to run his Estate while he is in hoax.
2. Michael is dead. Will is forged by killers and put Branca's name for pupose.
3. Michael is dead and the will is real, sritten by him.
Option 2 does not sound meaningful because Jacksons started challenge the will, then they gave up. Why?
An answer for WHY option 1 or 3 more appropriate. But since we know, that will itself has suspicious data, then option 1 is the one.
As for HOW Branca runs Michael's Estate, has nothing to do with whether MJ is dead or alive, will is legit or not. I think Branca may suspect that Michael is not dead.
To me, Branca runs MJ's estate very well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
But in the interview with Joe Jackson, he says.....Dieter Weisner FIRED Branca.. and that HE is Michaels manager???

So who is telling the truth.

There are TWO WILLS...from what I read.

If Branca was doing no good, of course MJ would have hired him back before his death.  Its a set up in my opinion.

Catch them in the act...

Watch this video ... posted earlier......Comment from Joe about Branca in Cannes and saying that Dieter Wiesner IS the manager of Michael ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
But in the interview with Joe Jackson, he says.....Dieter Weisner FIRED Branca.. and that HE is Michaels manager???
If Branca was doing no good, of course MJ would have hired him back before his death.  Its a set up in my opinion.
Catch them in the act...
Watch this video ... posted earlier......Comment from Joe about Branca in Cannes and saying that Dieter Wiesner IS the manager of Michael ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To me the MichaelTeam777 is non-believer. Thus, they interpret facts from that perspective, that is, MJ is dead and it was set up, will is not legit, etc, etc. ? THERE WILL NEVER BE CLEAR BLACK OR WHITE STORY ever, ESPECIALLY in MICHAEL'S.The source of info is the problem. MEDIA is a controvesring source of lot's of bullshit & not 100% trustworthy. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ, REMEMBER? But one thing is clear, if Michael is alive, then option 1 I said above is the one. Otherwise, Michael is dead. If it is set up and MJ did not hire back Branca, then MJ was killed, will was drafted by killer and put in his house. I don't see another explanation. What is the confusion here? If Michael is alive or not, or will is legit or not? I think either way will is not real; if this is a hoax, then will drafted by Michael & it's not real; if Michael is dead, then will drafted by murderer and will is not valid.
 I don't remember 2 wills, only one that has a compromising wrong signed date. Jacksons were fighting that Michael was in New York he could not sign the will that day.But then they stopped talking and fighting about that. Why?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Wow good investigation..I'm asking myself sometimes...if Michael is alive wouldn't he put these people to the "garbage can " where they belong? but as far as i see they get away with their corruption  pale/

I don't see you unsure he is alive, i see you just asking yourself. A very logical question. An opinion to it- maybe Michael simply escaped without directing further all things. See "Michael" album story and how the kids clearly stated it was not "daddy's voice". I am sure the kids had not reason to lie, but to stand for their father's truth. Yet, we all heard the album. So maybe he can't pull all strings as we imagine. Probably this "hero" image distorts many of our assumptions. Or not.

so please Le papillon Bleu do not say IF..

How can we ask people here what not to say? It's inappropriate and disregarding to each person's freedom of BEING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Catch them in the act...

To me the MichaelTeam777 is non-believer. Thus, they interpret facts from that perspective, that is, MJ is dead and it was set up, will is not legit, etc, etc. ? THERE WILL NEVER BE CLEAR BLACK OR WHITE STORY ever, ESPECIALLY in MICHAEL'S.The source of info is the problem. MEDIA is a controvesring source of lot's of bullshit & not 100% trustworthy. DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ, REMEMBER? But one thing is clear, if Michael is alive, then option 1 I said above is the one. Otherwise, Michael is dead. If it is set up and MJ did not hire back Branca, then MJ was killed, will was drafted by killer and put in his house. I don't see another explanation. What is the confusion here? If Michael is alive or not, or will is legit or not? I think either way will is not real; if this is a hoax, then will drafted by Michael & it's not real; if Michael is dead, then will drafted by murderer and will is not valid.
 I don't remember 2 wills, only one that has a compromising wrong signed date. Jacksons were fighting that Michael was in New York he could not sign the will that day.But then they stopped talking and fighting about that. Why?
wasn't the thing about the will supposed to be that al sharpton was the witness that said that michael was with him in new york so he couldn't have been there to sign it? perhaps there is something about what was goin on in new york that was better left alone.idk or perhaps the family started to make waves and then learned something new in the meantime.just me thinkin' out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Wow good investigation..I'm asking myself sometimes...if Michael is alive wouldn't he put these people to the "garbage can " where they belong? but as far as i see they get away with their corruption  pale/

I don't see you unsure he is alive, i see you just asking yourself. A very logical question. An opinion to it- maybe Michael simply escaped without directing further all things. See "Michael" album story and how the kids clearly stated it was not "daddy's voice". I am sure the kids had not reason to lie, but to stand for their father's truth. Yet, we all heard the album. So maybe he can't pull all strings as we imagine. Probably this "hero" image distorts many of our assumptions. Or not.

so please Le papillon Bleu do not say IF..

How can we ask people here what not to say? It's inappropriate and disregarding to each person's freedom of BEING.

heart I agree with you.
Why is it forbiden to express one's honest opinion?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Oh, I do think this Branca and the estate issue has many answers in it. After all there is always about the money...at least a part of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Gina and HeartPhantom! someone did not fully understood my question....AND how can i be sooo sure that Michael is alive? only God is sure or his family...or maybe the family is forbidden to know what happened or where is Michael? maybe they are threatened? YOU or i don't know the truth 100% not even 10%...anyway ..sometimes we have to ask ourselves how can Michael do something so BIG (like dying) just to make these pricks pay? he could have done it while he was alive behind their back...when they at least expected? okay i'm kind of done...maybe my brain is over loaded  pale/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thank you Gina and HeartPhantom! someone did not fully understood my question....AND how can i be sooo sure that Michael is alive? only God is sure or his family...or maybe the family is forbidden to know what happened or where is Michael? maybe they are threatened? YOU or i don't know the truth 100% not even 10%...anyway ..sometimes we have to ask ourselves how can Michael do something so BIG (like dying) just to make these pricks pay? he could have done it while he was alive behind their back...when they at least expected? okay i'm kind of done...maybe my brain is over loaded  pale/  crash/
I think we all are wondering how and why Michael did what he did, or even if he did it.

Its normal behaviour considering we are speculating with mis-information, and media attention.

Only MJ knows the truth.  

We see things the way they are, and not all human beings are forgiving.  If MJ comes back and the fans have paid alot of money for these books etc, are they going to get angry and request their money back??  Or is this MJ's way of helping the family or compensating them, for participating in the hoax??? They get their careers  back, with him out the way.  And make money doing it.

I don't believe Michael would do anything so drastic like this, unless he didn't have a choice. !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

by Le Papillon Bleu » Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 am
Wow good investigation..I'm asking myself sometimes...if Michael is alive wouldn't he put these people to the "garbage can " where they belong? but as far as i see they get away with their corruption  
That’s why all the garbage cans at Carolwood Drive…  ;)

I’m trying to connect dots now: remember Latoya saying: “just follow the money trail”
[youtube:1v790rmj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0_TpI5W00A[/youtube:1v790rmj]

Katherine Jackson hired a new lawyer Perry Sanders. I think he’s also hired to put money trails under the microscope. He’s a sort of investigator as well, I suppose. May be to collect "garbage".

Some things are puzzling me in this case. Why is TMZ, possibly hoax connected, posting bits and pieces of news about The Estate frequently, as if they give us intentionally pieces of a puzzle? There are contradicting motives.
Is it because they expect us to investigate, searching for the truth and bring it out in the open as “speculations” though make people think? If so, why would TMZ do this, because if “the garbage” would know about the speculations that they are under suspicion. TMZ news and our investigation might be obstructive to the hoax, because the “garbage” can’t be catched in the act so to speak. Of course there must be a reason for it, though I can’t figure it out at the moment. Hoax wise I hope things are developing according to plan and that the truth will prevail. Quote 2good2btrue: “Only MJ knows the truth.”.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Its her

Things are really heating up now...Hopefully, the FAKE WILL will be exposed soon...and the corruption behind the scenes by the FAKE excutives....I know for a fact, this is unfolding as it should...even though these fans are fighting for Justice and believe MJ was murdered..

TeamMichael777

A mutual settlement has not been reached by Estate and HTWF. Branca is fully aware  HTWF are NOT going to settle!!  Estate have requested the court enforce the settlement, Hearing scheduled for mid June.. BUT WAIT, Meanwhile Branca has transferred the company entity HTWF out of Melissa Johnson's name???? Its obvious he has certain contacts in the right places!! AND Branca has also began to transfer trademarks out of MelJ name???

This is to show you what a crook Branca is!! Thug!!! HE WILL HAVE TO TRANSFER THESE BACK!! THIS IS CRIMINAL!!!! SEEMS BRANCA IS VERY CONFIDENT, AFTER ALL HE DID GET AWAY WITH THE FAKE WILL!!![attachment=0:94ybef86]MJ 2010 Weitzman and Branca.jpg[/attachment:94ybef86]

Whatever Branca did to Michael, WE do not have first hand accounts of, BUT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOU EYES,,,  C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N AT ITS BEST

I can't believe no one said this, so I will. Branca is a GOOD guy. The two actions I highlighted in your post are GREAT things! He knows exactly what he is doing to protect Michael Jackson's Heal The World charity. He has contacts, alright, with MICHAEL JACKSON, who OWNS those trademarks AND the BRAND.

Melissa Johnson is the thief and liar who hijacked the trademarks and all of the MJ copyrighted property on the HTW website, and turned it into some kind of a business for profit, as soon as he died. I don't believe it has even done any charity work, since she and her husband helped themselves to MJ's property and took over. She also tries to further jack the court and all his fans, with her online sob story that MJ TOLD her to do this. Do not believe her.

MJ was CEO, and the ONLY one overseeing the business of the charity. While he was up to his eyes in legal problems, being prosecuted for child molestation, the charity was placed on hold and some fee or tax went overlooked, inadvertently. Johnson strategically pounced and stole everything, in the manner of a squatter, which is not legal in business!!

Didn't you guys notice a stark difference in the "flavor" of the HTW website and some logos  afraid/  errrr  , when he "died"? She is an evil opportunist, without a charitable bone in her body. All MJ's poetry and thoughts that he wrote for people to read openly, she locked up, so that you had to register and give her database your information. Her plan was to have children send in their pennies to finance the "charity", and dutifully, as loyal soldiers in MJ's Army, have their parents purchase all kinds of overpriced stuff to pad her pockets with...She is a thief and a liar.  :x  

Someone hijacking a charity deserves more than jail time!!  :x  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
NEW MESSAGE FROM JOHN MCLAIN AND JOHN BRANCA REGARDING HTWF

We have received the following message from John McClain and John Branca, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson:

"Please let the fans know that we are aware of the many questions from the fan community regarding the recent settlement of the HTWF lawsuit. The Estate will need at least ninety days to gather information, as well as all of the property that will be coming back to the Estate from Melissa Johnson and the HTWF.

We want the fans to rest assured that all decisions on the use of a charitable foundation or, as an alternative, making direct contributions to recipient charities, and any and all personnel decisions, will be made with complete regard to Michael’s wishes and Michael’s legacy, which we intend to honor and perpetuate. We also value the opinions of Michael’s fans who, above all, have shown unwavering support for Michael and his legacy.

We therefore want to assure the fans that all actions being taken by the Estate, past, present and future, will be guided by the paramount objective of doing the right thing by Michael."

John McClain and John Branca
Co-Executors
The Estate of Michael Jackson

And this video.....from Leonard Rowe:  interesting !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If there is going to be a trial, I will sure as hell be glad when they start and get done with it.  Maybe I can see things clearer once that part of it is done.  Hopefuly some of the dirt in the wash will finally come clean.   crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "Its her"

I can't believe no one said this, so I will. Branca is a GOOD guy. The two actions I highlighted in your post are GREAT things! He knows exactly what he is doing to protect Michael Jackson's Heal The World charity. He has contacts, alright, with MICHAEL JACKSON, who OWNS those trademarks AND the BRAND.

Melissa Johnson is the thief and liar who hijacked the trademarks and all of the MJ copyrighted property on the HTW website, and turned it into some kind of a business for profit, as soon as he died. I don't believe it has even done any charity work, since she and her husband helped themselves to MJ's property and took over. She also tries to further jack the court and all his fans, with her online sob story that MJ TOLD her to do this. Do not believe her.

MJ was CEO, and the ONLY one overseeing the business of the charity. While he was up to his eyes in legal problems, being prosecuted for child molestation, the charity was placed on hold and some fee or tax went overlooked, inadvertently. Johnson strategically pounced and stole everything, in the manner of a squatter, which is not legal in business!!

Didn't you guys notice a stark difference in the "flavor" of the HTW website and some logos  afraid/  errrr  , when he "died"? She is an evil opportunist, without a charitable bone in her body. All MJ's poetry and thoughts that he wrote for people to read openly, she locked up, so that you had to register and give her database your information. Her plan was to have children send in their pennies to finance the "charity", and dutifully, as loyal soldiers in MJ's Army, have their parents purchase all kinds of overpriced stuff to pad her pockets with...She is a thief and a liar.  :x  

Someone hijacking a charity deserves more than jail time!!  :x  

two thumbs up, Its Her! i didn't know that Melissa Johnson has enriched herself through HTWF, though i read somewhere here that her HTWF donations totaled only $5,000+ as of 2009, i think. someone also said that right after MJ left, she was busy buying his domains instead of grieving. so why do you think Ms Katherine is on Melissa Johnson's (MJ  afraid/ ) side? she's the wild card that made me doubt Branca.  is she merely ensuring that she knows what goes on inside and vetoing decisions that further exploit MJ?  she even brought the children in  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions