2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Things are really heating up now...Hopefully, the FAKE WILL will be exposed soon...and the corruption behind the scenes by the FAKE excutives....I know for a fact, this is unfolding as it should...even though these fans are fighting for Justice and believe MJ was murdered..

TeamMichael777

A mutual settlement has not been reached by Estate and HTWF. Branca is fully aware  HTWF are NOT going to settle!!  Estate have requested the court enforce the settlement, Hearing scheduled for mid June.. BUT WAIT, Meanwhile Branca has transferred the company entity HTWF out of Melissa Johnson's name???? Its obvious he has certain contacts in the right places!! AND Branca has also began to transfer trademarks out of MelJ name???
This is to show you what a crook Branca is!! Thug!!! HE WILL HAVE TO TRANSFER THESE BACK!! THIS IS CRIMINAL!!!! SEEMS BRANCA IS VERY CONFIDENT, AFTER ALL HE DID GET AWAY WITH THE FAKE WILL!!
![attachment=0:twfenagk]MJ 2010 Weitzman and Branca.jpg[/attachment:twfenagk]

Whatever Branca did to Michael, WE do not have first hand accounts of, BUT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOU EYES,,,  C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N AT ITS BEST

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Cascio tracks - NEW THEORETICAL 'EVIDENCE'
A lot has been said about the Cascio tracks. The truth is three of these tracks are on the "MICHAEL" album, released around December 10th, and 9 others could pop up on future albums. A lot has been said about who the singer is, with fans having taken a stance on who they think it is. Something we lack is background info on the controversy. Cartman, myself and a few others have been looking into this and we've come across something that hasn't been mentioned before and is definitely significant to this controversy.

We've all seen Eddie Cascio and Teddy Riley on Oprah. We've also seen a statement from Howard Weitzman in name of a lot of people. This statement is known to leave out certain information on certain subjects, like not mentioning that Cory Rooney and Taryll Jackson were also at the listening session and did not agree it was Michael singing. But there's one inconsistency that hasn't been mentioned. Let's take a look at two parts of this statement:

After the tracks were submitted to Sony, three of these Cascio songs were selected to be on the album, and “Breaking News” was one of the three. The day after the submission and selection of the album tracks, for the very first time, the authenticity of Michael’s vocals on the Cascio tracks was questioned.

Because of these questions, I was immediately asked by co-Executors John Branca and John McClain to conduct an investigation regarding the authenticity of the lead vocals on the Cascio tracks.
Just to be absolutely certain, I also contacted Jason Malachi, a young singer who some persons had wrongfully alleged was a “soundalike” singer that was hired to sing on the Cascio tracks, and I confirmed that he had no involvement with this project whatsoever.
These two statements are presented separated in the statement, when they should've been put together. You see, that last statement is intentionally vague when it comes to the word "persons". Is he talking about the fans after hearing the "Breaking News" stream or people from inside the Estate? I personally thought he always meant the fans, but let me tell you right here, right now: it means people inside the Estate. We have confirmation that the name "Jason Malachi" was connected with these tracks before the day "Breaking News" premiered.

When Jason Malachi's Facebook page was hacked to display a message saying he confessed, someone called Thaddeus Nauden denied it being posted by Jason. He is Jason's manager. He is the president of "Stage Recordings & Publishing, LLC" and is also Jason's manager. He also blogs. He likes to blog about things that would make him look cool, like being contacted by powerful or important people.

First, just so we're clear it's Nauden that's posting. The profile page:

It clearly says "President of Stage Recordings & Publishing.", which is him. Then, here's one statement of his regarding Jason Malachi that should already raise some eyebrows, from November 22nd called "No statement needed.":

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=1:358602g8]thaddeus1.png[/attachment:358602g8]

Why should Jason Malachi make a statement? People only think he's the actual lead singer on tracks labelled as Michael Jackson tracks. Why would he issue a statement denying that?

But the interesting posts are made sooner. Not a few days after "Breaking News" came out, but a few weeks before.
On October 18th 2010, Thaddeus made a post called "Michael Jackson's Estate and John Branca":

On that day, Jason Malachi's manager received a call from John Branca. Not Howard Weitzman as the statement above seems to claim, but John Branca, one of the two MJ Estate executors. At least 3 weeks before the release of "Breaking News", Jason Malachi was known as the possible singer of the Cascio tracks within the Estate. Some people think it's ridiculous to think Jason Malachi is on these songs, but the Estate had thought it themselves! The day after that, October 19th, he makes another post, called "Michael Jackson's Estate Part 2.":

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=0:358602g8]thaddeus7.png[/attachment:358602g8]

John Branca (and not Howard Weitzman) called him again on that day. To add further credibility to this claim, we cross-reference these blog posts to the source that always got the exclusive news regarding the Cascio tracks: Roger Friedman. Roger Friedman got to report about the existence of the Cascio tracks on May 2nd, the first time these tracks were mentioned. Then there's this article:

"Michael Jackson Album of New songs In Limbo". Date: October 19th!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow good investigation..I'm asking myself sometimes...if Michael is alive wouldn't he put these people to the "garbage can " where they belong? but as far as i see they get away with their corruption  pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Wow good investigation..I'm asking myself sometimes...if Michael is alive wouldn't he put these people to the "garbage can " where they belong? but as far as i see they get away with their corruption  pale/

You seem to be unsure if Michael is alive? What makes you say If Michael is alive? How about if ths is why Michael hoaxed his death so he can throw everyone in the garbage? Maybe he knew what they were doing and so he will put them all to jail.. so please Le papillon Bleu do not say IF.. thanks and blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
He is now named the likely suspect for wanting MJ dead for his catalogue...

The Eliminator[attachment=2:kgmw6ro0]branca.PNG[/attachment:kgmw6ro0]

John Branca (and not Howard Weitzman) called him again on that day. To add further credibility to this claim, we cross-reference these blog posts to the source that always got the exclusive news regarding the Cascio tracks: Roger Friedman. Roger Friedman got to report about the existence of the Cascio tracks on May 2nd, the first time these tracks were mentioned. Then there's this article:

"Michael Jackson Album of New songs In Limbo". Date: October 19th!

That album of Michael Jackson‘s unreleased material?

I’ll tell you what: it’s in limbo.

Later this week we may get a sharper picture of what’s going on. But this much I’ve surmised from talks with various sources.

The best material available really comes from those sessions with Eddie Cascio in New Jersey circa summer 2007. Some of the songs were already written by Eddie’s brother Frank Cascio and recorded as demos with a local singer named Bobby Ewing. Michael put his vocals on them during that time he stayed with the Cascios in New Jersey.

At first there was a lot of skepticism about the tracks. I’m told that co-executor John McClain questioned whether the vocals were really Michael’s, or faked. But they are Michael’s. And they will be needed to round out the selections.

Teddy Riley and a couple of other producers have worked to fix up the Cascio tracks for release.

McClain was also working on tracks. It’s unclear how these have gone. I’m told, not so well. Many of them are outtakes from “Invincible,” an album that wasn’t so good in the first place. And no one’s bothered to approach Michael’s engineer, Bruce Swedien, about tracks from “Thriller” or “Bad” he might have in his archives.

There’s truly confusion now in the inner circle about how to proceed. Sony is waiting for delivery but there’s no album art or concept.

As for a cover: I am told McClain commissioned one a la “Sgt. Pepper” with a montage of drawings or caricatures of people in Michael’s life whom he admired. Funny: several lawyers were jammed in among Martin Luther King and Marvin Gaye. McClain’s picture, sources say, was larger than most of the others.

Needless to say, that’s been scrapped.

The day after Jason Malachi's manager gets a call from the Estate, the very first article about the vocal controversy appears. The very first article mentioning John McClain, the other Estate executor, having doubts about the vocal tracks on the Cascio songs. Is this date a coincidence or did John McClain realise that it was Jason Malachi singing at this point in time? Jackie Jackson confirmed that he and John McClain wanted to have certain tracks removed from the album for weeks on November 9th, three weeks after this date:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=1:kgmw6ro0]jackie.PNG[/attachment:kgmw6ro0]

Roger Friedman claims John McClain was adamant right up to the deal for the album that it wasn't Michael, here's "Michael Jackson: Deal For New Album Cut Late Last Night":

Michael Jackson: Deal For New Album Cut Late Last Night[attachment=0:kgmw6ro0]friedman2.png[/attachment:kgmw6ro0]
Here’s full cover by artist Kadir Nelson

Yes, the "More" part says in the end he went ahead with the deal, which is obvious because there are 3 Cascio tracks on the album. But if Jackie Jackson says on November 9th that he and John McClain had insisted to have them removed for weeks (not "insisted", but "have insisted" in his wording, which means he still wasn't fully on board), I'm more inclined to believe him than Roger Friedman on that. After all, when you hear Jason Malachi in those tracks, you don't just go back you know.

Back to Thaddeus now. After being contacted by the Estate, Thaddeus decided to generate a bit of buzz (despite no one reading his blog) for the new Michael Jackson track "Breaking News" and later reviewed the "MICHAEL" album - of which he of course loved "Keep Your Head Up":

This “Breaking News”–also the title of the first single from Michael Jackson‘s new album, written and produced by Eddie Cascio.

Sony Music just sent out a cover picture for Michael Jackson‘s album — called “Michael”– set for December 14th.

Yesterday I was told there was no deal brokered yet between all the fractious parties in the Jackson camp. Co executor John McClain was still claiming that the vocals on some of the tracks weren’t Michael’s.

Sony seems to disagree. They’ve made their move.

MORE: The album will include at least four or five of the “Cascio” tracks, produced mostly by Teddy Riley, including the single. Apparently the estate settled all internal political issues, as outlined here first and exclusively (thanks TMZ for mucking around in our area).

The decision was made by all parties finally at 11pm last night.

And so it goes.

More to come, of course…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OK....John Branca again.
If Michael fired him, how comes Michael hired him again a few weeks before his death?

I have a strange feeling about John Branca. And he looks really old now in those pictures.

I wonder what's Branca's position regarding Michael's death and the hoax. The Estate has to be in the hoax. I can't imagine Michael left everything in their hands and they know nothing about the hoax.

Is it possible Branca to not be in the hoax?
They made money for Michael after death, they paid the creditors and so on.
I don't understand what happened to Michael's money from before TII, he lost his money or he "lost" his money to appear broke at the time of death?

ahhhhhhhh crash/  crash/  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Branca has always been on my shit list.  I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth since the will.  Just don’t.  How screwed is he gonna be when Michael reappears and approaches him about its authenticity to his lying face?  I would love to see his face turn ashen white as the “ghosts” and the “skeletons" come front and center to haunt him moonwalk_/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Ok guys, let's clear things up forever. Wasn't there a theory that Michael did know what he was doing by hiring back Branca 2 weeks before his "death"? So, now there is controversial theory against first theory. What happened to the first one?
If the will was fake, why Jacksons have started to challenge it, then they stopped and withdraw complaint filed to the court?Do you really believe if will is fake, made up by Branca or whoever tried to kill Michael, Jacksons would calm down and let it go? I don't think so. What I think is Michael did know that Branca would run his business well and hired him back, put him in the will he drafted right before his "death", and now watching what and how he is running his estate until he returns or maybe not.
If you stick with new theory posted here, then it looks like you agree that Michael is dead and whoever killed him drafted fake will and lives happily fooling Jacksons and MJ. Again, I don't think so.
I want to understand what is the final theory about will and Branca.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I would like to know his ethnical origin....his mother was Barbara Werle, his father Branca...Branca doesn't sound like an english name :? The same with Weitzman
Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 03:07:55 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
OK....John Branca again.
If Michael fired him, how comes Michael hired him again a few weeks before his death?
Perhaps to put him back in the loop as a means of allowing him to show his hand.

I wonder what's Branca's position regarding Michael's death and the hoax. The Estate has to be in the hoax.
It seems that the target (if there is one, or more) would need to be ignorant of the death hoax in order to feel free to show his or her true colors.

or he "lost" his money to appear broke at the time of death?
Sounds plausible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "starchild"
OK....John Branca again.
Perhaps to put him back in the loop as a means of allowing him to show his hand.

I wonder what's Branca's position regarding Michael's death and the hoax. The Estate has to be in the hoax.
It seems that the target (if there is one, or more) would need to be ignorant of the death hoax in order to feel free to show his or her true colors.

or he "lost" his money to appear broke at the time of death?
Sounds plausible.

Interesting thoughts. Branca could be a target. After all he dissapointed Michael when playing in 2 opposite teams at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Ok guys, let's clear things up forever. Wasn't there a theory that Michael did know what he was doing by hiring back Branca 2 weeks before his "death"? So, now there is controversial theory against first theory. What happened to the first one?
If the will was fake, why Jacksons have started to challenge it, then they stopped and withdraw complaint filed to the court?Do you really believe if will is fake, made up by Branca or whoever tried to kill Michael, Jacksons would calm down and let it go? I don't think so. What I think is Michael did know that Branca would run his business well and hired him back, put him in the will he drafted right before his "death", and now watching what and how he is running his estate until he returns or maybe not.
If you stick with new theory posted here, then it looks like you agree that Michael is dead and whoever killed him drafted fake will and lives happily fooling Jacksons and MJ. Again, I don't think so.
I want to understand what is the final theory about will and Branca.

I simply don’t believe that Branca was in on the hoax initially and Michael’s will was his claim to fame and had he turned over all of Michael’s important documents years ago, he would not even be in possession of it.  Some what evident to me early on in the way he tried to handle Mrs. Jackson. :roll:   However, through some turn of events, I think Branca was probably clued in for his own sake and he is trying to make good of the situation before Michael returns and puts his ass on front street. This is surely not the concensus of the group, but that’s my feelings on it because as I said, I never trusted Branca or McClain.  It’s a gut feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mac5k

Watch this video ... Comment from Joe about Branca in Cannes and saying that Dieter Wiesner IS the manager of Michael ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok i couldn't hear all of it really well but did  i hear that the man who was explaining the details about dieter mentioned this power of attorney that we see the interview of michael saying he does not remember signing and suggestion that he may have been on medication at the time? so is it possible that michael never revoked that power of attorney? what would that mean for everything. would it mean that no one else had the power to set him up for the 02. are we seeing a situation where there is being alot of rope let out in a lot of different directions? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal