Tink

Donte \d(o)-nte, don-te\ as a boy's name is pronounced DAHN-tee, dahn-TAY. It is of Italian origin, and the meaning of Donte is "lasting". Donté is the phonetic variant of Dante. This form is popular among African-Americans.

Donte has 9 variant forms: Dantae, Dantay, Dohntae, Dontae, Dontay, Dontaye, Dontell, Dontey and Dontrell.

For more information, see also the related name Dontavius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love this picture from his blog.......

It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen. 
Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect! 

Blessings

(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:

I love it too.  Funny thing is I was re-reading this thread today and decided to put away some things left over from Christmas, one of which was a book with this picture on the cover! 

Some obvious parallels I feel compelled to point out.  The artist's name was MICHAELangelo - (Angel Michael???) and God seems to be transferring his power to Adam/Michael?  Reminds me of the fire that Michael uses to manipulate everyone in Ghosts.  And does not that little pointer hand look more like a white glove?

And then there's the matter of Donte's name.....so similar to Dante, another great Master who dealt with the sublime subjects of life.

TOUCHE Gwynned,I thought at this also,and it's something about that GLOVE ,I can feel it !!!!

And since you wrote about MICHELangelo,we all know that Michael loves his work.I'm sure that he went to visit more museum,than enyone else,lol   lolol/ , cause he LOVES ART.

Michael Jackson at the Houdini's Magic Shop at the Venetian Hotel

Michael Jackson takes time out to visit the Houdini Museum"

MJ IN ITALY

In 1988, Michael invited me to be his guest on the BAD Tour that began in Italy. We had private tours of many of the museums in Florence to see the great Michelangelo’s work. The Italian authorities actually shut down parts of the Vatican to give us a private tour, including The Sistine Chapel. While Michael and I were looking at Michelangelo’s David, I stepped away and snapped this photo of Michael. We went on to have a tour of the castings from art students and the academy in an adjacent room.

Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:34:43 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

When I saw the image of Poseidon my first thought was "Lundon Bridge and the three keys" in which Paris plays a heroin who saves the earth and protects the sea against pollution of cans and plastic. I remember reading about Coca Cola and plastic pollution (maybe I was more focused because I posted a thread about The Coca Cola Company and development of 'green' bottles some months ago).   

'American Idol' Producer Demanded Anti-Plastic Pollution PSA Be Pulled, Group Alleges (VIDEO)

First Posted: 11/15/11 04:25 PM ET Updated: 11/16/11 10:19 AM ET

Did "American Idol" producers cave under pressure from a corporate sponsor?

After helping to make a public service announcement that encourages the refusal of single-use plastic bags and containers, the production company behind "American Idol" suddenly demanded that the video be removed from YouTube, according to the Plastic Pollution Coalition. The coalition refused but is asking why there was a change of heart.

The PSA (shown below) features the top 11 finalists from the 10th season of "American Idol." The contestants, including season winner Scotty McCreery, recorded the video for the Plastic Pollution Coalition's REFUSE campaign and hope to raise $50,000 for the campaign.

After posting the video at the end of October, the Plastic Pollution Coalition says it received a letter from the parent company of "American Idol" producer 19 Entertainment, demanding that the PSA be removed on the ground that the coalition lacked the appropriate permission. The coalition also says that the parent company threatened to contact YouTube directly, which might lead to the coalition's losing its YouTube channel, if it didn't comply.

The Plastic Pollution Coalition calls 19 Entertainment's reaction to the video an about-face, saying the company was previously on board with the project and, in fact, contributed to the PSA over the past eight months. Daniella Russo, the coalition's co-founder and executive director, explained that there was never a question of getting permission and that 19 Entertainment helped film part of the PSA.

Russo wrote in an email, "Plastic Pollution Coalition was not the driving force behind this PSA. This was made in collaboration with American Idol but it was ultimately created by others and then donated."

The coalition suggests that the change of heart from the "American Idol" producer might be attributed to one of the program's sponsors. Russo wrote that she spoke with a 19 Entertainment executive who "was seemingly too intimidated to outright name Coca-Cola as the sponsor that put the pressure on them, but went out of his way to insinuate it." She said the executive told her that "you didn't hear it from me" when she asked if Coke was behind the demand to pull the video.
Coca-Cola, however, flatly denies the allegation. Susan Stribling, a spokeswoman for Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, told HuffPost, "We did not have any role in that. We did not express any sort of desire for 'American Idol' to take action."

A Forbes blog post last week described the reaction to the ad, whether or not Coke is behind it, as a "strange move." The PSA hadn't received many YouTube views, and several other companies in recent memory have been criticized for backpedaling on green issues. "Once something is out there, the worst thing you can do is panic and try to remove it from the public eye," wrote contributor Amy Westervelt.

If Coca-Cola did complain about a PSA for a campaign that targets disposable plastics, it would seem to be at odds with the image the soda company is trying to project. At the beginning of November, Coca-Cola began selling white Coke cans as part of a multimillion-dollar campaign to save the world's polar bears.

The New York Times reported last week that Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona had made plans last year to ban the sale of disposable plastic water bottles, but the plan was blocked by the top federal parks official after Coca-Cola expressed its concerns. Coca-Cola has reportedly donated $13 million to the parks.
19 Entertainment could not immediately be reached for comment.

CLARIFICATION: A previous version of this post referred to the REFUSE campaign as a recycling campaign. Rather, its focus is on the refusal of single-use plastics.
(VBS.tv video is worth watching).

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:54:46 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I get excited seeing Michael in Italy   :cry:  bounce/ ....Thanks Apple for sharing this....   bearhug   

At least one nice thing about my country...... :(..in this bad moment... :(

Michael is the SUN..... bearhug    moonwalk_/   bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Gywnned that's interesting that you mentioned Poseidon was God of the Sea in Atlantis.  Remember the articles we found about the arc being from Atlantis ?  The gold arc fits inside a crystal globe which floats on top of the Great Pyramid and the original one was from Atlantis.    There are also references to Atlantis in Michael's video for  the You Are Not Alone song.  So we have a few references to Atlantis go on.   So Atlantis appears to be something of importance.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Unleash The Master Within You.
When I use the word “Master” i’m not referring to the slave/master meaning, I use it to describe someone that has mastered any aspect of life, weather it be: Art, Music, Philosophy, Science, Poetry, Meditation, Psychology etc… you can even be a master of love or peace. I know people who are masters at being good parents, masters at serving others, you can even be a master at cleaning toilets, it makes no difference! Choose what you love to do and master it! Regardless if it’s considered honorable or prestigious by other people…you came to Earth to do whatever it is YOU want. In my opinion the worst crime you can commit is doing what other people think you should do.

May peace and tranquility be upon you, always.

- Donte’ Jackson

/bravo/

He always has really cool pics on his blog....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

I love Donte's blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

gwynned

I love Donte's blog.
I love Donte's blog.

I do too.  It's irreverent and clever. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I get excited seeing Michael in Italy   :cry:  bounce/ ....Thanks Apple for sharing this....   bearhug   

I am the one who has to THANK YOU  :) ,because you really make me happy  bearhug  bearhug  !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

I am the one who has to THANK YOU  :) ,because you really make me happy  bearhug  bearhug  !!!!

bearhug    LOVE YOU  APPLE   ......REALLY !!!!    bearhug
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 11:05:49 AM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

A few of my favorite Masters. Krishna/Buddha/Jesus/Michael.

Betewn them all my favourite is MICHAEL,of course  ;) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Michael kinda reminds me of Krishna.  Did you know that Krishna would enchant the young women of the village with his music?  He was carefree and playful as a child until he was informed as an adult of his great destiny. 

And then there's the story of Krishna and Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita.  Arjuna, Krishna's best friend, is preparing for war, a battle to the death between two rival factions.  He is given two choices.  He can have the support of a vast highly trained army or he can go it alone save for his friend Krishna.  Arjuna's choice is memorialized in numerous representations of him and Arjuna riding together in a chariot as they prepare to enter battle.   Like us, Arjuna chose to believe the impossible, to defy his own common sense and choose LOVE over logic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E. this:

One of the 'by-products' of the hoax, for me, has been getting to know Donte through his blog.  I don't think I would have come across his blog had it not been for the hoax...and I am SO glad I have.  I think he's got a fascinating mind and spirit...and would be a fascinating person to converse with on a whole bunch of topics.

Great vid too:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAwdixodjw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

“The kingdom of God is within you.”-Jesus Christ

“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” -Buddha

This kind of pictures/paintings were found in Michael's home too.In the begining i dindn't understood what they REALLY represent and why there was a heart glowing. Now I understand why.It's because everything we search "OUTside" ,is in fact INside of us.It was always there but we didn't knew.The Saviour we are expecting/looking for is in fact us,or better say,INSIDE US.Thank you fropm the bottom of my heart Master Donte  respect/ !!!!!

Another FOOD for THOUGHT  :) :

Fear not, for within you lives the creator of worlds.

When I refer to you as being “perfect” I am suggesting that you give up the need to be perfect, simply because you are a perfect creation which was created from an absolutely perfect source(whatever you believe that source to be). So while you currently occupy this physical body I suggest that you NEVER stop learning & experiencing. It is your birthright as a human being to share your light. And in doing so, you will inspire & uplift the world. May glory be upon you, always.

-Donte’ Jackson

“When I say that you are gods and goddesses I mean that your possibility is infinite, your potentiality is infinite.”
—Osho

fearing nothing but my own power. gazing at my crystal ball
enchanted beings fill the room and dance all around me.
the average man sees himself as just flesh and bone
i believe i am a being of plasma particles.
i am light.
illustrious colors fill my soul flowing like a river
as i am flooded in ecstasy my heart seeks nothing external.
therefore i am free.
one with the heaven within me
in my head i am an angel.
the second i lost my mind i attained infinite wisdom.
including the wisdom to not be a slave to the magnificent mind
but instead master it,
and in turn manifest my reality.
i want an egyptian queen and a bunch of young pharos
i will sit in a castle made of light and assemble my kingdom of kings.
i am a new man with an old soul.
receiving visions of an illuminated mankind
i re-gain hope for my earth brothers and sisters.
is it blasphemy to feel like God?
~Donte Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Applehead, am I gonna have to declare my LOVE for you again!!!   lolol/

These quotes from Donte are amazing as was that one from Osho.  The sages, and I include Michael in this, have all said the same thing, haven't they?  God dwells within you as you! That's a powerful statement and usually it's easier to blame some external force than to do the hard work of weeding out all that is dark to allow for more and more of the LIGHT to find residence within. 

When I first began this crazy journey I admit I was waiting for that BAM moment that would suddenly change everything in an instant while I sat on the couch eating bon-bons.  But then I would hear what started out as a whisper and ended as a scream from Michael, 'Hellooooo oh..... Is anybody out there?????  I can't do this by myself, you know!!!'   /scream/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions