On Donte Jackson's blog (which is really great by the way), he post an interesting picture on his page today. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Notice a certain can from a certain company that has been linked to MJ through this adventure? And what is the significance? It looks pretty random in the photo. Anyone have any ideas?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Okay I found the artist's site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and found the direct link to the picture: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login b It's titled POSEIDON.

Here is more info on Poseidon:

Poseidon (Greek: Ποσειδῶν) was the god of the sea, and, as "Earth-Shaker," of earthquakes in Greek mythology.[1] The name of the sea-god Nethuns in Etruscan was adopted in Latin for Neptune in Roman mythology: both were sea gods analogous to Poseidon. Linear B tablets show that Poseidon was venerated at Pylos and Thebes in pre-Olympian Bronze Age Greece, but he was integrated into the Olympian gods as the brother of Zeus and Hades.[1] Poseidon has many children. There is a Homeric hymn to Poseidon, who was the protector of many Hellenic cities, although he lost the contest for Athens to Athena. (Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

You can read a lot more on the linked source. I am not sure if this painting has any direct relation to MJ or if it is a coincidence. *shrugs* What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Miss.Peppers for posting the picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

So is that Poseidon with that coke can as litter on his trident?
my 2 cents worth....undoubtedly coloured by my dislike of fake foods full of additives that poison people.
Coke is worthless junk polluting the sea of humanity.  suspicious//
Need to edit...it's only worthless in vitamin and health benefits, as it is a billion dollar company with the lions share of the drink market.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It looks like it's an ad/protest of the plethora of trash in the ocean.  I see a plastic trash bag to Poseidon's left and a cigarette lighter in the water.  It looks Poseidon is trying to say that he is sick of it.  The pollution in the oceans is really out if hand, imo.  Google the Great Pacific Garbage Patch if you want to read more about part of the problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's an adventure......a Poseidon Adventure, lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wasn't sure if this was the right thread to post this (or if it's been posted elsewhere)...but wanted to share what Donte posted on his blog yesterday.  Interesting, since a lot of the forum discussion has focused on 'religion' lately...but, it may not be related.  Either way...I absolutely LOVE his reply and I'm really enjoying his blog.

Anonymous asked: I really like you Donte, but you need Jesus. I will pray for you even if you don't want anybody to. I hope you invite him (The lord Jesus) into your life. He loves you, regardless of what you do.

hahahahahaha. praise da lord!!!!!(preachers voice). what will jesus do for me that i cannot do for myself? don’t get me wrong i love jesus and everything he stood for, but jesus is not God, God is God and jesus is like our brother because he is the son of God and we are God’s children. in my opinion jesus was no different from you or me. isn’t it strange to you that you think jesus is Lord, and there are those who think the Buddha is Lord, and others who think Krishna is lord. Buddha, Jesus, and Krishna were all prophets, just like you and me :)  i can tell by your message that u use jesus as a means to look down on people and tell them what they need. i’ll be fine anonymous but i appreciate your effort.      when we both die and BOTH go to heaven, we will laugh and remember the time on Earth when u thought you were better than me because of a different belief system. thank you for making my day :) bless you child!(preachers voice)

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

I love this picture from his blog.......

It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen. 
Thank you for this post BTC.....awesomely perfect! 

Blessings

(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Water, water.....A bit more on Poseidon:

Atlantis was the domain of Poseidon, god of the sea. When Poseidon fell in love with a mortal woman, Cleito, he created a dwelling at the top of a hill near the middle of the island and surrounded the dwelling with rings of water and land to protect her.

Cleito gave birth to five sets of twin boys who became the first rulers of Atlantis. The island was divided among the brothers with the eldest, Atlas, first King of Atlantis, being given control over the central hill and surrounding areas.

For generations the Atlanteans lived simple, virtuous lives. But slowly they began to change. Greed and power began to corrupt them. When Zeus saw the immorality of the Atlanteans he gathered the other gods to determine a suitable punishment.

Soon, in one violent surge it was gone. The island of Atlantis, its people, and its memory were swallowed by the sea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think its trying to highlight pollution in the sea in general and how major corporations are the cause.

what was also interesting was dontes recent twitter "this is not time for a revolution. a rebelion is needed"

he certainly has opinions and an interesting way of looking at the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

It's a take off on The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo......God's hand is showing, Adam's hand has been replaced by the pointer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I find this SO funny.  Especially since I believe Michael is here, behind the computer screen. 

Blessings

(are you proud of me, lol......I can not only embed a video, I can post a picture!!!! /woohoo/) :lol:

I love the pic too WishingStar  :lol:...Donte has SO many interesting pics on his blog.  I'd love to sit and have a convo with him, he seems like a very intelligent and interesting guy!  He added a lot more pics today...this one made me LOL:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As for your posting abilities....YAY!!!  beerchug  I love you to bits and I'm proud of you on SO many levels  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

Blessings

I love the pic too WishingStar  :lol:...Donte has SO many interesting pics on his blog.  I'd love to sit and have a convo with him, he seems like a very intelligent and interesting guy!  He added a lot more pics today...this one made me LOL:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

As for your posting abilities....YAY!!!  beerchug  I love you to bits and I'm proud of you on SO many levels  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.

OMGosh.......Dorothy swore, I suppose next she's going to call Toto a real *itch ( I can't do it........type the word, lol),  :lol:
So funny... and even more funny that it's on his blog!  Thank you for the encouragement......love you to bits as well......
 bearhug  and soon, the merlot will hit the fan  beerchug
Love ya............more!

Blessings Always

PS.......we're not in a TIAI thread, a Back thread.....a dog ate my homework thread?  Dang...not enough merlot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LMAO WishingStar...I'm hanging out by the new bar under one of the 7 lights.  Pretty soon, I'm gonna go to the theatre room and check out what's playing on the new 3D TV.  Then I'll head out to the beach and hop on the big bed (top right corner) and watch the stars til I fall asleep.

Feel free to meet me in any of those locations  :lol:

Do you even know what I'm talking about? LOL...If not, head over to the _ew Back and Front thread and bring some furniture with you  :lol:

Looking forward to that Yellow Tail  beerchug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I love this picture from his blog.......

Blessings

I love it too.  Funny thing is I was re-reading this thread today and decided to put away some things left over from Christmas, one of which was a book with this picture on the cover! 

Some obvious parallels I feel compelled to point out.  The artist's name was MICHAELangelo - (Angel Michael???) and God seems to be transferring his power to Adam/Michael?  Reminds me of the fire that Michael uses to manipulate everyone in Ghosts.  And does not that little pointer hand look more like a white glove?

And then there's the matter of Donte's name.....so similar to Dante, another great Master who dealt with the sublime subjects of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions