everlastinglove_MJ

Hi Applehead!

Welcome back   :bearhug: I hope you're doing well!

LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thanks to all for your responses but unfortunately TIME is not my friend.As I knew it, nothing really important has happened since I have been gone.
Love and Peace to all  :bearhug: !!!!

Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:58:59 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After Michael,Donte is my favourite one from Jackson family  :smiley_abuv: .

BTW. does anyone here have any ideea why Michael said that he sees God in the face of children,and not some old man, dressed up in a white robe  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_idea: ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to all for your responses but unfortunately TIME is not my friend.As I knew it, nothing really important has happened since I have been gone.
Love and Peace to all  :bearhug: !!!!

I'm sure there will be a TIME that TIME is on your side, keep the faith :)
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

BTW. does anyone here have any ideea why Michael said that he sees God in the face of children,and not some old man, dressed up in a white robe  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_idea: ?

I think it's because God has an unprejudiced view of the world, like a child has. An old man's view might be prejudiced, influenced by life experience.

love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

After Michael,Donte is my favourite one from Jackson family  :smiley_abuv: .

Mine too!  :) He's very inspiring

BTW. does anyone here have any ideea why Michael said that he sees God in the face of children,and not some old man, dressed up in a white robe  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_idea: ?[/b][/size][/font]
Is that a serious question ?  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Applehead !!!  :bearhug: I'm so happy to see you !!  :bearhug:  L.O.V.E.  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I think it's because God has an unprejudiced view of the world, like a child has. An old man's view might be prejudiced, influenced by life experience.

love

Thank you very much Ever for your response  :) ,I think you are absolutely right .Michael once said:

People always say" Act your age".But I try and act more like children because they are innocent,they are God-like,they are pure.I try to be as  humble and sweet as they are.

There's a reason why he mentioned that see God in the face of children. Not some old man, dressed up in a white robe. But purity, Consciousness, a power that has no name or form but just is.Michael often talked about reaching a Higher Consciousness, a Higher Source. Remember ? Not to look for something OUTside yourselves but a within Self- INside.The God that many seeks and try to find is written in Your Essence.
Always Tink OUtside the box,lol  ;) ,the box that they have placed on us....or better said on the top of our head lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_eek:   :icon_e_wink: !!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

love

Thank you very much Ever for your response  :) ,I think you are absolutely right .Michael once said:

People always say" Act your age".But I try and act more like children because they are innocent,they are God-like,they are pure.I try to be as  humble and sweet as they are.

There's a reason why he mentioned that see God in the face of children. Not some old man, dressed up in a white robe. But purity, Consciousness, a power that has no name or form but just is.Michael often talked about reaching a Higher Consciousness, a Higher Source. Remember ? Not to look for something OUTside yourselves but a within Self- INside.The God that many seeks and try to find is written in Your Essence.
Always Tink OUtside the box,lol  ;) ,the box that they have placed on us....or better said on the top of our head lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_eek:   :icon_e_wink: !!!!!

APPLEHEAD!!!!!!! Oh how I have missed you!!!!!!  :bearhug: :bearhug: Welcome back!!

I agree with what you have said!! We must look within...that is where "change" happens, that is where our "True Selves" reside, waiting to be "awakened." When we look within for our "Truth", and  when we start Believing in the Divine power that we ALL  possess, that is when  "magic" starts to happen!  This is when the  Pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place, thus revealing the BIG Picture. All we search for lies "within"

Hope you are well my sweet Applhead...I LOVE You!!!!

Of course, I LOVE ALL of you!!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On Donte's twitter:

I made the cover of a magazine here in Norway. Not my usual attire lol but the pics came out pretty fresh.

I like how "A Life Of Illusions" is the only English text on the page.

Looking good Donte!  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Love the look Donte.....really great!

Yes, what's up with the English written title?   :suspect:

Thanks for posting this BTC : )
Have a beautiful day!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Look what Donte tweeted I don't know if you find it relevant or not but al least it sounds something familiar to me:

Donte Jackson ‏@Donte_Jackson
Anonymous asked: I want some help from you. “awakening” can be troublesome at times for me. I get amazing... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WE ARE ALL MASTERS

About: Created by Donte Jackson
Questions & Comments

Anonymous asked:I want some help from you. "awakening" can be troublesome at times for me. I get amazing energy of joy, love, & acceptance throughout my everyday. I try to stay conscious with my acts both mentally and physically, as to impact both my energy within and around... but then I get random episodes of sadness & sometimes of helplessness, bc I wish others would see how we are all hurting our Mother Earth, & other beings, includign ourselves. ANy advice on how to deal with this? I appreciate it
I am happy to hear that you are reaching new levels of joy and love, that is good. As you continue on this path of “awakening” you will find that your awareness expands. With this growing awareness you will become more conscious of the positive AND negative aspects of this physical reality. My only advice is to let go of the need to have everyone else see the world through your eyes. Mother Earth is fine, and the human species is exactly where it is supposed to be at this time. In your question you stated: that your sadness comes from other people not seeing life as you do. Please understand that if you continue letting the beliefs and perceptions of other people affect your state of being you will forever be their slave. Regardless of what other people do, think, or say you must allow the master within you to shine by being the example. Instead of judging them or being saddened by them, show them the way my friend. I hope this serves you, blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
AMAZING.

I just read through all 3 pages and I have to say one thing. I mean no offense to anyone, especially the other Jackson family members, but...

Behind Michael, Donte is possibly the smartest Jackson with the best insight on the world/Universe.

His words are so incredible and I felt the strangest vibe of Michael's energy and wisdom in his words.

It is so very very true that we have to look WITHIN us, not outside, for what we want in this life. By sitting still inside, even if we're moving around and doing stuff with our physical bodies, we can make a moment of happiness and love energy last forever. We only forget the timeless when someone reminds us of how quickly time is passing (we're losing something, so we should be upset), or how slowly time is passing (hurry up, we're losing something ELSE cause we're so slow).

That's how I view the hoax, too.
Not in time. Not for a result. True, I'm a bit impatient a lot- I just want that concrete, undeniable proof Michael is 100% alive, darnit! >.<

But when I feel Michael's energy when I think of him -- it's a vibrant energy, one in motion, the way it pours through my whole being and fills me with a certain anticipation of something wonderful somehow; this energy is surely one of a LIVING person (I hope you guys understand what I'm talking about @.@!) --
he is that calm, that patience, that vessel that God works through that he always said he felt he was...

Through him I can feel God teaching me patience, and the true power of love and miracles.

I think it's this whole adventure with you guys that taught me the true meaning of Faith, and how Love makes even the darkest, most grim of situations not what they appear.

I know I'm a bit quiet, but... I love you guys. ;n; I absolutely do.
Your intelligence, OPEN eyes, open heart, and patience have taught me so much, too.
Even though sometimes I'm so scared I'm just fooling myself and making up stories of Michael being still here, and wondering if my eyes are open or if they are rose-glasses-tinted...
So I come here for reminders that it's not just me. It's just way more than one person who doesn't rely on one person or another for absolute truth, but on what they see and FEEL inside and how aware they are of the world around them.

I see your eyes are so very very open.
God is really working through you guys, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Andrea

Wow what a great post jujubii.  I feel much the same as you do.  And it's such an amazing experience to finally begin to understand the world around us and what matters most.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God bless you jujubii....that was a beautiful post.

I agree with everything you said...you should post more often  :icon_razz:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal