PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson’s Father Wants to Open Neverland Style Hotels

Imagine my surprise to run into Joseph Jackson this week in Cannes. We knew he was going to be around, promoting various schemes. But he showed up at Sean Penn’s J/PHRO charity dinner for Haiti at the Carlton Hotel with quite a gang in tow: he’s doing business with Michael Jackson’s one time, problematic manager Dieter Wiesner. And he’s also found wealthy patrons who don’t speak English too well and probably are unaware of his unusual history.

With these new partners, to whom Joseph introduced me, Michael Jackson’s dad is going to start something called the Happy Land Resort: A Jackson Neverland Themed Resort World Wide. Lost on these folks is the news that Happy Land was a New York disco where dozens of people once died. But hey, they know what they’re doing. I met a lovely older woman named Phan Thi Phuong Thao, who wore a beautiful black robed gown that was embroidered heavily with silver and gold. She’s the Chairman of the Board, and obviously quite smitten with Joe Jackson. She doesn’t speak English.

My hat is off to Joe Jackson.

I did ask Joe if he’d seen his famous daughter, Janet. She was also in town, staying with Roberto Cavalli on his boat. It was Janet’s birthday on Monday, but Joe told me: “We don’t celebrate birthdays.” When I asked if he’d seen her, he replied: “No, but tell her I said hello if you do.” Will do!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I wonder how the hotel will look if he really decides to open one...and I didn't know some of the Jackson's didn't celebrate B'days, I thought it was just Katherine...by the way I love Roberto Cavalli designs, especially the dresses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

This man never cease to amaze me. Every 2 mins he comes out with a new business adventure.  lolol/  For his age he has lots of ambition. My father is the same age, and right now the furthest in his mind is to start a business. He had it done that now he says it is time to enjoy the little time I have left in this world. I take my hat off, he is an 80 yr old man, and he still ticking, God bless.  maybe he should buy the real Neverland ranch and buid it as a hotel as he wishes. Just a suggestion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Did Joe start receiving some type of inheritance or something?  He sure is doing alot lately for a man begging not long ago for money to pay for his living expenses. I’m just saying lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Thank you for posting this information. Am I the only one who thinks he's promoting these things for Michael? As much as I have had my doubts about Mr Wiesner, he and Michael had huge plans for these kinds of businesses. There have been so many of Michael's past business associates popping up in the most unexplained places that it makes one go hmmmm.....

Really, does Mr Jackson have the money or backing to do this on his own? Remember, he just claimed a little more than a year ago that he was dependent on Michael to support him. And, the court turned down his request for support. So, where is the money coming from? Follow the money trail...if it doesn't lead to Michael, where does it lead?

Perhaps this is a set up to get Mr Wiesner talking? I think we just need to step back and see what happens.

To me, this all goes in line with a TAKEOVER - as BACK put it so nicely.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Did Joe start receiving some type of inheritance or something?  He sure is doing alot lately for a man begging not long ago for money to pay for his living expenses. I’m just saying lolol/

I was thinking the same. Where did he find the money?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I was thinking the same. Where did he find the money?

He found the money in the EASTER EGG  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal