Funeral Dress Rehearsal
December 21, 2009, 11:58:49 PM
I keep reading all the posts about the funeral...the possibility of 2 funerals...fake service, etc. And every time I read this stuff I get to thinking about articles I read in September...about the dress rehearsal for the funeral. I remember thinking that it seemed rather odd to be having a dress rehearsal for a funeral. Does anyone else remember reading about that???

From ETOnline: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The burial service to be held on Thursday, September 3 at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park. ET has learned that tonight at 7:30 there will be a full dress rehearsal of the funeral ceremony with four cameras and musical performances, including Aretha Franklin.

And it's weird too, because there were lots of articles about this at the time, but a lot of them have been removed since then. There was a Yahoo News article, it's gone. So is one from the AP that I remember seeing. Why? The only links I could still find are from celeb news sites like Contact Music and ET. I dunno. Seems weird to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Grace

Re: Funeral Dress Rehearsal
December 22, 2009, 12:16:22 AM
I remember this too and yes, what we did not store in time most likely is gone.
We were discussing the rehearsal and blaming this on the family's oddness then.
It was one day before the official event, wasn't it?
I remember only the announcement but no news afterwards on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

December 22, 2009, 12:41:41 AM
We have a lady here who seems to be a little closer, maybe we can ask her to help us with the rehearsal rumours.
She said with reference to the funeral:

"Re: THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE...
Postby foreverking ยป Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:22 am
Only one shoot and one burial. No one will ever see the footage beause of Dave Dave. His speech and words and almost slip up will never be seen by the public.

If you believe there were 2 shoots there would have to be a reason and since no one is ever going to see the footage of the burial why bother to fool people.

Trust me there was only one burial and one filming of the burial. The reason for the building behind the seats looking different are the angles. The burial was at the top of a hill and buildings you see when you look out towards where the casket are far off and further down the hill, they are not directly behing where the burial took place."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 22, 2009, 03:42:24 AM
I don't believe there were 2 funerals. I'm simply curious about reports I saw in September about a rehearsal for the funeral. These were reported online, on legitimate news outlets (AP, etc), as well ass gossip sites like ET, but have subsequently disappeared, which I find strange. The links to the AP articles are still findable in Google...but when you click on the links, the pages say the page is no longer available. That's what I find weird. So I'm not seeing a connection to the other post about one funeral--because I don't dispute that there was only one service.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)