It's long, but if you have time please watch it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_T246RQAk8[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:08:45 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Thanks for posting. After watching it, accidentally found an article that says Gaga and Madonna are distant relatives. Well well, whadda ya know.. :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OK at the first glance I would say Hoollywood is a big Illuminati soup afraid/

I feel like we are in a programming into programming into programming game
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Why the freemasons feel they have to hide themselves?
They have their people in the most high positions in every country. They control the money flows as well.

In my country the governor of the National Bank is freemason and he is governor for 20 years and nobody could take him down.

We are too small for these kind of things.

And persons with influence who made the mistake to speak about freemasons short after they died of a little cancer.....
it's not a joke you guys and I'm scared of what these people can do and they do it, believe it or not.

It's all about CONTROL. That's why what's going on in the world is so ABSURD. Because it's not about development of the human race, of people's creativity anymore, it's all about how they can control you and if you prove yourself controlable you are good for them.

And I feel weird saying "them" because we don't really knoe who "they" are. Even so, "they" do exist and play their schemes and there's nothing we can do about it as long as they are invisible and we can't really indentify  "them", we can only see the consequences of their deeds.

I'll better go back to my little small world and MJ's music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Why the freemasons feel they have to hide themselves?
They have their people in the most high positions in every country. They control the money flows as well.

In my country the governor of the National Bank is freemason and he is governor for 20 years and nobody could take him down.

We are too small for these kind of things.

And persons with influence who made the mistake to speak about freemasons short after they died of a little cancer.....
it's not a joke you guys and I'm scared of what these people can do and they do it, believe it or not.

It's all about CONTROL. That's why what's going on in the world is so ABSURD. Because it's not about development of the human race, of people's creativity anymore, it's all about how they can control you and if you prove yourself controlable you are good for them.

And I feel weird saying "them" because we don't really knoe who "they" are. Even so, "they" do exist and play their schemes and there's nothing we can do about it as long as they are invisible and we can't really indentify  "them", we can only see the consequences of their deeds.

I'll better go back to my little small world and MJ's music.

Do you want to know who are "they"? here are the major Bloodlines: Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russell, Van Duyn, Merovingian, Disney, Krupp and McDonald.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Well Kristina you didn't give me the chance to say no. Before I could think about it - I was finishing reading all their names :lol: !!

Now can you erase my memory please  bow/  bow/  bow/ ?

I don't want to know, because there's no way I can do something about it geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Well Kristina you didn't give me the chance to say no. Before I could think about it - I was finishing reading all their names :lol: !!

Now can you erase my memory please  bow/

I don't want to know, because there's no way I can do something about it geek/

As you wish! :lol:

Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:09:47 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: Kristina4LOVE
Well Kristina you didn't give me the chance to say no. Before I could think about it - I was finishing reading all their names <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!

Now can you erase my memory please  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> ?

I don't want to know, because there's no way I can do something about it <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

As you wish! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to play ignorant from now on geek/

PS: don't tell MJ but I like Tommy Lee Jones     albino/
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:11:22 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: Kristina4LOVE
Well Kristina you didn't give me the chance to say no. Before I could think about it - I was finishing reading all their names <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!

Now can you erase my memory please  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> ?

I don't want to know, because there's no way I can do something about it <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

As you wish! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to play ignorant from now on <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

PS: don't tell MJ but I like Tommy Lee Jones     <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->

We'll keep it in the closet. ;)
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:11:53 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I don't believe in the Illuminati, I admit it. What I do believe in, is that people will help others, if they know them already. Also, if you graduated from an accredited college like Harvard, many of these snobs will feel you have the intellect to "hang out with."

Ran into this crap, at one of the studios. Dated a dude I met from a convention. Turns out, one of his cousins is Madonna - for real! 20 years ago, but hey. I asked him about her, the wild parties, etc. He assured me rather vehemently, that she goes to bed at 9 PM virtually every night, and gets up early to eat and work out. Her publicist made up her being poor, living out of trashcans, because it sounded cool. Family rich - he should know. He makes millions, so the entire industry loves putting their own kids up there, pretending they are someone else's, I suppose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal