Any prophecy?
April 04, 2011, 11:23:10 AM
Is there any prophecy of a man who steps out of the scene 2009 and returns the year.. ?

I hope you understand what I mean. I want to know if there's any prophecy of a man like Michael Jackson.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Re: Any prophecy?
May 04, 2011, 01:07:51 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
Is there any prophecy of a man who steps out of the scene 2009 and returns the year.. ?

I hope you understand what I mean. I want to know if there's any prophecy of a man like Michael Jackson.

Not in the Christian Bible, that I know of. Someone, elsewhere may have spoken something prophetic.   I liked what RK said here, in a Justin Beiber thread: (now THIS is prophetic!) RK said Beiber "is about to be ECLIPSED" (By the return of Michael Jackson)!  8-)

Many people try to make MJ fit things about the Archangel Michael, but the theories are flawed. Long story.

There may be some occult or crystal ball revelations, but, The Great Houdini will be very, very disappointed that anyone was taken in by another charlatan, after all his hard work exposing every single one's fakery. :evil: There is nothing new under the sun. If they can't predict an earthquake, their "powers" are useless (FAKE). RUN, don't walk from these people!

There is a guy who supposedly predicted MJ's death, online, but, as we know MJ has not really died, this "predicter" is a phony as well. How convenient that the guy also predicted his "return" (lacking the return DATE) and that MJ is in heaven, right now. If he means anything but figuratively, he is lying AGAIN :x . In my opinion, the guy has inside info about MJ's plans, from MJ himself, to make this Adventure all spookeeeeeeeee. The entire website and persona of the psychic may be an MJ creation. There are people who hear from God today, but it is regarding their personal lives, not the hoaxed business of others. :roll: The Almighty is not a gossip. :lol:

Also, there may be something in a SONG, one of his contemporaries wrote, not even necessarily about MJ, which will prove to be prophetic in light of what we know today...and naturally MJ's own lyrics continually point out hoax realities. Nothing comes to mind, though. We can search.

There is no prophecy about America or any American in this Bible, in fact, despite hopeful people reaching and reaching madly for it. I think it is because America will be changed, called by a different name, by then...But if anyone has found what they consider prophesy regarding the USA, in the bible, drop me a line. We can reason together, without starting something.

Think about it. ALL of the major End Time powers in play are on the other side of the world. Things began over there and that is where God is going to finish the foolishness of rebellion and corruption and jealousy and greed and hate. The only global power, is the Beast.

The United States has been the keeper of the gates of Freedom, so to speak, THE superpower in our lifetime. The fact that there is NO mention of her in prophecy, makes me believe she either hands herself over to the NWO and it's promised trinkets, like some greedy trollop, becoming part of the Beast; or she, asleep, is overpowered or outwitted, and subdued by evil from within, OR, she is simply scraped off the map by some unimaginable catastrophe, too horrible to be called anything in the bible, other than Judgment. :?  

It is difficult to hold forth a standard of righteousness, "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" to quote a certain Hero, when EVERYONE in the world has called us on our arrogance, violence and depravity. We have even been called out for how immodestly young women and now young girls, DRESS on the street. And, since we all fell asleep, no one even recognizes the Truth any more.

I'm sorry, a tad off topic. Got carried away. And sorry I couldn't be more help. I answered your question as far as I know. Perhaps you weren't all that serious, eh? Just wanted to explain WHY there is no Bible prophecy about American MJ. Ok?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Re: Any prophecy?
May 08, 2011, 02:04:36 AM
Hi angranity,

I´m still looking for it,I remember something I have read about European prophecies, give me some time to find it out, I got some books and I try to find the sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions