DafneTopic starter

Anthony Jackson - @ATONCLASSIC
May 09, 2011, 12:36:58 AM
ATONCLASSIC    *To believe in the things that you can see and touch is no belief at all, but to believe in the unseen is a triumph and a blessing.*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He is Michael's godson
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: Anthony Jackson - @ATONCLASSIC
May 09, 2011, 01:29:49 AM
I saw his twitter on a hoax video that someone made...anyway I really like this;

ATONCLASSIC  
*To believe in the things that you can see and touch is no belief at all, but to believe in the unseen is a triumph and a blessing.*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 03:10:02 AM
I just saw that Anthony is following me on Twitter!!!! afraid/
What is he crazy? Why is he following me? I guess because i'm a believer! lolol/
OMG this is getting crazier and crazier day by day, Michael please have mercy  bow/
So Jermain goes and sends DM's to people saying that Michael is really dead, then on the same day Donte Jackson says that we have to read between the lines, and now Michael's Godson is following Believers on Twitter????????????
Jacksons please stop pressuring me, it makes me wonna SCREAM!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

DafneTopic starter

May 09, 2011, 04:01:58 AM
he is following almost anyone who follows him. he follows 7659 and he has 7387 followers. he's following me too.

What's important is the message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 09, 2011, 04:32:11 AM
I like that, READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!. I  have been trying to say that for the past freaken week.. and I am not a Jackson. anyways I give up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 09, 2011, 05:09:59 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I like that, READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!. I  have been trying to say that for the past freaken week.. and I am not a Jackson. anyways I give up.

I understand you so well all4loveandbelieve! bearhug Here are a lot of people with negative thoughts right now, you did a great job on trying to make them think positive, but unfortunately people will stick to their point no matter what. And i don't want to fight with them, that's why i was not trying to argue with them. I got shocked at first (Jerm), but in about an hour i realized that there is nothing to worry about. So i'm with you on this one! Don't get upset if people don't agree with you, they are just too tired and too emotional right now.

Much L.O.V.E to you! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

May 09, 2011, 10:12:27 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

I understand you so well all4loveandbelieve! bearhug Here are a lot of people with negative thoughts right now, you did a great job on trying to make them think positive, but unfortunately people will stick to their point no matter what. And i don't want to fight with them, that's why i was not trying to argue with them. I got shocked at first (Jerm), but in about an hour i realized that there is nothing to worry about. So i'm with you on this one! Don't get upset if people don't agree with you, they are just too tired and too emotional right now.

Thank you so much dear for being on my side. It is not for them to agree with me, I am trying to make them realise that they are making themselves sick for no reason. blessings   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 09, 2011, 04:26:09 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

We can not be positive all the time and not everyone needs to see the issue from the same perspective. I still do not get Jermaine's DMs (not tweets) as a good sign for the hoax but this has nothing to do with losing hope or faith. I know that Michael is alive but for whatever reason people got it like I started to believe that Michael is dead. I don't think that people need to repeat themselves and try to give "hope" to others because it looks like they are pushing so hard for others to accept their opinion. I have my own thoughts and I'm being realistic. I can not fool myself just to be positive all the time. And I don't need anyone to keep on saying keeping the faith since I never lost it.

Anyways, Anthony makes interesting tweets and this is one of them. He's following me too on Twitter. He's such a very nice person. :) It's so nice of him to follow believers too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2011, 09:50:42 PM
And how do we know who is is? And why would he oppose to Jermaine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 09, 2011, 10:55:57 PM
And how do we know who is is? And why would he oppose to Jermaine?

Actually I've just checked out if any other Jackson family member is following him but no. Any of them are following this account. So this one is probably a fan made account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DafneTopic starter

May 10, 2011, 03:39:21 AM
No, it is not a fan made page.

His official site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  --> click to see his twitter and it will lead you to the one I posted. It is official and Anthony also is followed by Omer.

Also, another proof he's legit is that he's listed as family member here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and it has his official site here too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <-- where his twitter is listed as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2011, 08:56:27 AM
Quote from: "Dafne"

His official site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  --> click to see his twitter and it will lead you to the one I posted. It is official and Anthony also is followed by Omer.

Also, another proof he's legit is that he's listed as family member here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and it has his official site here too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <-- where his twitter is listed as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for the confirmation. I thought he had posted some pictures a while back and was about to go in search so you've save me the time. I appreciate that :) blessings.

Aton is not the only Jackson to post uplifting messages. It seems like the younger Jacksons are spiritual, deep-minded people. I'm not sure if he intended to counter Jermaine's tweets but the timing and wording leaves one to wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 10, 2011, 09:30:53 AM
ok, thanks. in this times we must verify everyth........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 10, 2011, 11:39:53 AM
This is so great.Thankyou.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 10, 2011, 06:58:16 PM
Quote from: "Dafne"

Ohh thank you for the info. It's interesting that other cousins or family members aren't following him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions