suspicious mind

Re: Trial will be delayed
May 15, 2011, 10:39:52 AM
Quote from: "bec"
The reaosn for the delay is regarding evidence. The reason for 4 month delay is because the prosecutor doesn't want to be in court during the summer when his kid is with him.

@bec
i understand what you mean about the anthony case.  where did the info about the prosecutor come from? this is the first i have heard about that. that is really something .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 15, 2011, 11:26:01 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
I am trying to read up and understand.
Sorry for asking (there is a LOT of text on this forum) - may I just ask about the courtcase because I have difficulties wrapping my mind around it....

So this is just like a show with paid actors?
What I don´t get is - surely the lawyers and the judge and the Police are "real"? Or media would definitely find out.
Are they not involved in the hoax or do you think they are paid off?

Sorry, just curious but very grateful if you could help me understand :)))

The only thing we know is that this is a hoax, we don't know if the trial will actually occur or not...we don't know who is involved or not (except for Dr Murray) and we don't know if the judge knows or lawyers or if they are paid or not....I hope this answer helps.  :)

Perfectly clear! Thanks!  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 11:30:39 AM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
I have always thought that the case of the Murder of MICHAEL JACKSON would be resolved in much more short term. I mean, come-on, we are talking about Michael Jackson! yet his case is going on even slower than if it was Jack Johnson, who sells ice-cream around the corner of the courthouse. fresse/
 How can one not believe this is a hoax after that?

Didn´t the trial of Anna Nicole Smith take an extremely long time, too? More than three years, I think.
I believe that Smith´s trial was also about doctors and maltreatment.
Maybe they are overly cautious when they deal with celebrities? The eyes of the world are on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 11:39:06 AM
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
I have always thought that the case of the Murder of MICHAEL JACKSON would be resolved in much more short term. I mean, come-on, we are talking about Michael Jackson! yet his case is going on even slower than if it was Jack Johnson, who sells ice-cream around the corner of the courthouse. fresse/

Didn´t the trial of Anna Nicole Smith take an extremely long time, too? More than three years, I think.
I believe that Smith´s trial was also about doctors and maltreatment.
Maybe they are overly cautious when they deal with celebrities? The eyes of the world are on them.
[/u]

I think that could very well be the reason. On the other hand, if that's their interpretation of being cautious, with all the faults they made in this case, disappeared  security material,wrong spelled names etc, I don't think I want to be in their shoes. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 01:31:44 PM

Just because the victim is Michael Jackson, that should have no bearing on the length of time it takes for the case to go to court.  Michael is just an American citizen like anyone else. He doesn't have any more rights than any other American, so this case shouldn't be bumped up in front of other cases simply because of who the victim is.  Cases are postponed every day, and it isn't uncommon at all for it to take years before a case finally goes to court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 01:36:38 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
The reaosn for the delay is regarding evidence. The reason for 4 month delay is because the prosecutor doesn't want to be in court during the summer when his kid is with him.

@bec
i understand what you mean about the anthony case.  where did the info about the prosecutor come from? this is the first i have heard about that. that is really something .

I haven't found anything about this claim either.  Is there an article discussing this or is it just bec's opinion on the issue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dafne

May 15, 2011, 03:08:38 PM

Ok, but can you show evidence for this?I haven't read it and I'd like to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 15, 2011, 05:07:39 PM
It was in the articles written about the court delay. Do a search, I don't have one handy.

Ps. It's probably posted right here on this thread come to think of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 15, 2011, 07:42:18 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

Just because the victim is Michael Jackson, that should have no bearing on the length of time it takes for the case to go to court.  Michael is just an American citizen like anyone else. He doesn't have any more rights than any other American, so this case shouldn't be bumped up in front of other cases simply because of who the victim is.  Cases are postponed every day, and it isn't uncommon at all for it to take years before a case finally goes to court.
That's right! I forgot Michael Jackson is just like anyone else! Just like you or me. There are plenty of those like him in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 09:04:12 PM

That's right! I forgot Michael Jackson is just like anyone else! Just like you or me. There are plenty of those like him in the world.

In the eyes of the American court system, yes, Michael is just like anyone else, and he doesn't deserve quicker justice than any other victim simply because of who he is.  Your sarcasm wasn't funny or necessary.  In fact, it was downright rude, considering I was merely pointing out my opinion on how the American justice system should handle cases.  In addition, I actually find your above comment somewhat hypocritical since I just read in another thread where you claimed that PureLove was basing their comments regarding Teddy Riley on emotions, yet you seem to think that Michael's case should be given preferential treatment simply because he is "Michael Jackson".  Michael is human just like the rest of us.  As decent of a person as he may be, I suspect that he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 15, 2011, 09:41:05 PM
It was in the articles written about the court delay. Do a search, I don't have one handy.

Ps. It's probably posted right here on this thread come to think of it.

@bec  wasn't doubting your word , just wondering how i missed it. but i might check it when i have time to see what else i may have missed. thanks  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 16, 2011, 06:38:56 AM

In the eyes of the American court system, yes, Michael is just like anyone else, and he doesn't deserve quicker justice than any other victim simply because of who he is.  Your sarcasm wasn't funny or necessary.  In fact, it was downright rude, considering I was merely pointing out my opinion on how the American justice system should handle cases.  In addition, I actually find your above comment somewhat hypocritical since I just read in another thread where you claimed that PureLove was basing their comments regarding Teddy Riley on emotions, yet you seem to think that Michael's case should be given preferential treatment simply because he is "Michael Jackson".  Michael is human just like the rest of us.  As decent of a person as he may be, I suspect that he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us.
No, my sarcasm was directed absolutely not at you. Don't take it personal, please. I quoted you, but I meant to quote just the Meaning of your words about the system as a whole, not because PeaceLoveHappiness said that and I sarcasmed her ( is there such a word? :) )
I live in Asia and I look at it differently. But I don't want to go into politic stuff, Im not into that at all, it's just the people that ever been or lived in Asia would probably understand me.
And I do agree about his way of putting pants on! Just like the rest of us:)  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 06:58:54 AM
Michael Jackson is one of a kind, i agree JentleTouch.
But Lady Justice should be blind, i agree PeaceLove. If this does not happen, the society may as well fall apart. That's why i don't understand how can he come back after a public trial, with a real court and Judge. To me , answers like "he is Michael Jackson", "he has the power to..". "FBI helps him to" ...don't stand very well in my thoughts. Who is helped by FBI to fake my death and quit 50 signed shows? Death threatenings? I doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 16, 2011, 07:27:39 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Michael Jackson is one of a kind, i agree JentleTouch.
But Lady Justice should be blind, i agree PeaceLove. If this does not happen, the society may as well fall apart. That's why i don't understand how can he come back after a public trial, with a real court and Judge. To me , answers like "he is Michael Jackson", "he has the power to..". "FBI helps him to" ...don't stand very well in my thoughts. Who is helped by FBI to fake my death and quit 50 signed shows? Death threatenings? I doubt.
You know what, heartphantom? Your words just made me think about something. I have suddenly realised that maybe I somewhat underestimate the situation or the system..
I mean if someone could be drowned, why someone could not be hidden. And maybe those constant delays that surprise me so much is actually exactly what I was thinking about and wanted it to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2011, 07:31:16 AM
And maybe those constant delays that surprise me so much is actually exactly what I was thinking about and wanted it to be.
Can you elaborate? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal