Will you still hold out hope for a return ??

• 5 Replies

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Will you still hold out hope for a return ??

• on: May 12, 2011, 11:14:19 AM
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
And you know that because...?

Wait 2 months then see if I'm wrong.  rr/

No offense from me either but that is no answer! If you're right and he doesn't come back in July, that really won't prove you knew beforehand that he wouldn't be back then.  Just a lucky guess IMO.  Please don't try and make out you know more than the rest of us with comments like this and a few heavily MJ inspired poems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 12, 2011, 11:36:19 AM
Thanks Souza.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: July 12, 2011, 03:49:42 AM
I used to think his return was dependant on the trial timing, but now I'm not so sure. In fact, I'm not even sure the trial will ever take place or if indeed, much like the O2 concerts,  it was ever meant to. It can be thrown out of court for any number of reasons.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 20, 2011, 04:02:22 PM
@Australian MJ BeLIEver, don't forget to go to sleep sometime and look after that darling daughter of yours! We'll still be here - and you won't miss the Bam, I'm certain of that!  bearhug

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: October 22, 2011, 07:58:51 AM

Spread and keep that message very much alive after he has come back, i'm sure the over whelming feeling of seeing MJ back, would eradicate that in some people.

You are probably right, statistically I would think that a real possibility - but personally, I feel that having him back will just show me how incredibly precious and special this man and his important message of love are. I actually can't begin to imagine how I'm going to feel when that day comes!  I actually can't get my head round the idea that the world (and me!) will get a second chance with this man, a second chance to treat him right and to listen and act with him to change the world.