sandythyme

Gina we are all very lucky to have been born in the time of Michael.  I am very lucky as I am a year younger than he is, so I have been following him from the very beginning.  Once in a life time a person comes along with this much talent, grace, intellegence (I could go on...)and love for others and that is Michael Jackson.  We all have those days where we wonder is he really here?  Or are we left with his memory and spirit?  Don't loss hope Gina, Michael Jackson isn't dead, he's just missing.....For the time being,  Take care, Love to All bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I BELIEVE IN A COME BACK BUT I THINK IT WILL TAKE VERY LONG :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He'll be back in one form or another.....just pay attention to the Cirque show. I saw the stage (actually it was a mini model) that Cirque will be using. All I will say, is that there will be a beautiful tree with a high stage behind it for the band. The acrobats will dance on the lower stage that the tree is on an they will also swing from the tree. That sounds nice, but this is what I found strange....a very narrow runway leads out away from the 2 main stages to a circlular stage just large enough for about one person. Jaime King and Greg Phillenganes both stated that it's gonna be like MJ is "there". This circle I mentioned is going to be where an image of  "MJ" will be. I'm not saying it's going to be him, as I do not know, but I hear you will swear to GOD that MJ is on that stage.

Cirque was here in LA fitting my relative and a few others who are musicians for this show and have toured with MJ before and he/she was telling me that when they did the fittings, they were wired up with some sort of 3D wires on their upper bodies. She/he said that even when they did the Bad Tour, it wasn't as top secret as what Cirque is doing now. They won't even know how the music will be played until the 1st day of rehearsals next month. I'll be at the opening in Montreal on October 3...can't wait.

Just watch Cirque, something spectacular is definitely going to happen.....I guarantee it!

;)

bearhug

I have had that feeling for a very long time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Waiting is the game and I think Michael will come back in his own time I think Michael had enough of people controling him and telling him what to do  before he disappeared, so let us believers not go down the same road. I personaly think that 2013 will be the year for Micheal, because of the connection to Cirque Du Soleil and it's permanent base in Las Vegas!!! Recent news on the show looks like the new Holograms technolgy will be put in place this got me thinking could this be a way to cover up the real reason for Michael to take part in the show? When and if he is ready!! I'm staying here with Michael to the end because "the best is yet to come,I promise you the best is yet to come" Micheal's own words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Waiting is the game and I think Michael will come back in his own time I think Michael had enough of people controling him and telling him what to do  before he disappeared, so let us believers not go down the same road. I personaly think that 2013 will be the year for Micheal, because of the connection to Cirque Du Soleil and it's permanent base in Las Vegas!!! Recent news on the show looks like the new Holograms technolgy will be put in place this got me thinking could this be a way to cover up the real reason for Michael to take part in the show? When and if he is ready!! I'm staying here with Michael to the end because "the best is yet to come,I promise you the best is yet to come" Micheal's own words.

I do not want to sound harsh or anything but damn, get that cliche quote out of your mind. This is something that has been stressed out but from where did this come from? WHO is to say he was controlled or that he still si controlled? Or told what to do? Where's the proof? Did Michael ever looked like that? I am overfed with this. Who's to say it was or it is like this?  Just because "someone" once stated this, this doesn't make it true or factual. If there's something that Michael is NOT, that is controlled or told what to do. If there's something that Michael is good at, besides his music , that is for sure playing media on his fingers. He is the master of puppets and not the other way around.
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 06:20:35 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not sure if Michael was that controlled by people around him....He is 2 smart and intelligent .I'm sure he wasn't that naive with so much experience .Maybe they all play their  parts very well right now to make us see a lot of things that we didn't see before.And about Neverland, that was his home, his stability and they took it away from him...those cruel people  :cry: Hope God is working is mysterious  ways and Michael and his children will have Neverland back soon .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Chinbie

i will still wait mj's returning . i believe mj always shock all of us .
he will return when he is ready , anyway , i will just keep the faith! party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry if I painted the wrong picture but I know that Michael is a genuis in what ever he did, and I know Michael knows who he can trust and who he can't.But I was just pointing out that maybe some of us can't wait and appear to make dates for Michael to come back.I am sure he knows whats going on and if we put out dates he might feel underpressure thats what I was trying to say. I know that Michael will do what he wants and if he feels that its too early then we just have to wait. I'll wait for the next 10 years if thats what it takes. But we can't be sure when but we can be sure of one thing Michael will be back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Will you still hold out hope for a return ??
September 19, 2011, 11:24:44 PM
Hi there. I am new to this forum. I am a recently converted beLIEver. I only looked into MJ hoax a week ago. I habve been glued to the laptop watching you tube, reading facts, reading forums, looking at all the evidence presented by various hoax websites. some of the eye witness accounts of sightings are remarkable. the clues left my MJ in TII was a trail leading us to this 'theory' (in want of a better word) I feel its is amazing that only 7 days ago i thought that the king of pop was dead, I was a sheep, follower believer of media nonsense. Now I feel with every fibre in my body without a shadow of a doubt that it was a hoax designed by MJ to escape his troubled life. I guess why I am sharing this with you is for this reason. The TRUTH is not common place amongst most of MJ fas. Most people believe what they are told. The number of beLIEvers is growing. People are learning for the first time what you have all suspected since day dot. The numbers are gowing. Keep the faith alive so other people like me MJ fans who didnt know the truth, can learn about what happened. I put this post here as I know it must be hard for some beLIEvers who are slowly losing faith. Have faith he is alive. From what I have been reading, some people in this forum and also in other forums, are starting to loose faith when their 'dream date' of when he will return comes and goes without a come back... It doesnt matter how much time goes by since the MJ death 'stunt' the facts still remain. the clues are still there. the evidence doesnt change no matter how much time goes by.

if we put pressure on mj to return because we miss seeing him perform and want him in the limelight, how different are we than the people who tried to control him. i hate to say to but its selfish to expect him to come back after 2 years. even 5. possibly even 10. we loved him and he made our lives enjoyable and magical with his music. but in reality, this industry stole a good 40 + years of his life. He didnt get a life like you or I. He was a puppet in his childhood and then the media went on a 20 year witch hunt to constantly pain him. my point is it is going to take more than 2 years out of the spotlight for him to 'recover' and want to return, if at all. He was plagued by their BS for a long time. He is hurt and is recovering. If he has mental health problems, or drug issues, or health issues, or a simple desire to want to live normally, or true fear like something bigger (illuminati? Unsure if I believe that yet) is out to hurt him, then 2 years away is not going to cut it for rest / recovery to aid a comeback. Esp, if he WAS in danger. LaToya said he felt they were going to kill him. he was going to die.

Also, their may be MAJOR financial, insurance, fraud complications by him coming back too soon. (Not saying that he is committing fraud, but bet you all the money in the world that if he came back today, the media would throw that spin on it straight away and money hunters will be on the instant attack for him)

Dear friends. Do not be disappointed if he never comes back in the flesh. I'm not sure what he will do. I hope he does come back. But it might be a long time away. But we have to face the possibility that it may be never.

Perhaps all of his messages about coming back, in his own time, etc etc. Just mean coming back and being in the background.. Perhaps guiding and mentoring music / acting / directing careers of people close to him like paris, prince, orianthi, etc, etc

Perhaps all of his messages abt come back / return are abt him just living a normal life but in disguise. He might plan to live amongst us without us knowing until he really grows old and dies, in disguise...

Maybe he will be found not dead as an old man, living in peace out of the limelight in a castle in england in the forrest.
Perhaps a palace in the middle east, never to be found. Or paerhaps he will return tomorrow. Who knows.

Just dont lose hope that he is alive. That is the most important thing, that he is alive. Not, "when" he returns, as he may never. And if he never does, we have peace at heart knowing that we know he touched the world with his music, he is safe and happy for how he chose to bow out and we will respect that, that is what he wants and that is what he feels will make him at peace.

re: a comeback and legalities..

One interesting thing I was thinking of previously, is that it was the impersonator who promised 5 concerts not, MJ.... might be a loop hole for him legally...

The death cert being wrong name... He could easily com eback and say, well there you go, you assumes this was me. Dont you know I am NOT Michael joseph jackson, rather I am Michael Joe jackson.

Dont put pressue on him or upset yourself by thinking of specific dates. It will lead to constant heartbreak and then a lack of faith.

If a death hoax took years of planning and he IS planning to return. A return will also take years of planning to ensure legal, financial, family, friends, law, personal safety, mental health, stability, etc etc are all in goodd order before he / if he returns...
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 11:36:52 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

September 19, 2011, 11:43:21 PM
Welcome to the forum, AustralianMJBeliever. You may believe you have read a lot but you've got 10-fold to go before you catch up with us. Answers to all your concerns for a comeback have been addressed in length on the forum and can be found in our archives. Happy researching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 20, 2011, 12:41:41 AM
Welcome to the forum, AustralianMJBeliever. You may believe you have read a lot but you've got 10-fold to go before you catch up with us. Answers to all your concerns for a comeback have been addressed in length on the forum and can be found in our archives. Happy researching.

Hi bec. I have been glued to my computer for abt 6 days now. I have spent almost 100 hours in 6 days, a little extreme i know, in fact my husband is furious at the amount of time i have spent away isolated, reading pouring over websites, forums, etc.... my brain is fried! have read and watched so much, and I agree with you 100% i have a long way to go, with so many unanswered questions, or concerns for him or abt a comeback. I imagine that I have not even begun to scatch the surface. BUT I am a believer. I believe in the theory of 'search and thou shal find'. I will continue searching, reading and hoping in a return. I know he is alive, that is for sure. He is a mastermind. A showman a genuis. Of course he is capable of this. And has the means financially and an amazing network of people who can help mask his death. I just feel so happy and free since I started learning a week ago. I cant contain myself. I want to tell everyone. The two people I have told laugh at me. But I dont care. I feel that I have the truth in what I have read and found and am dedicating myself to learning, reading, research and waiting for MJ. So having said that, thank you for welcoming me :-)

I love the research I am doing. The more I do. The more questions are being answered. I only hope more MJ fans would not be sad and see the clues. I dont understand how we all missed them. How foolish of me to think that this was the end.... I should have known better. He is a magician, a dancer, a singer an actor a business man, a genuis, a creator, architect of things amazing....

Thank you to the amazing people who created this place and lead this website and forum for giving us hope

Xx From Australia xX

Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:45:59 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 20, 2011, 10:51:39 AM

Hi bec. I have been glued to my computer for abt 6 days now. I have spent almost 100 hours in 6 days, a little extreme i know, in fact my husband is furious at the amount of time i have spent away isolated, reading pouring over websites, forums, etc.... my brain is fried! have read and watched so much, and I agree with you 100% i have a long way to go, with so many unanswered questions, or concerns for him or abt a comeback. I imagine that I have not even begun to scatch the surface. BUT I am a believer. I believe in the theory of 'search and thou shal find'. I will continue searching, reading and hoping in a return. I know he is alive, that is for sure. He is a mastermind. A showman a genuis. Of course he is capable of this. And has the means financially and an amazing network of people who can help mask his death. I just feel so happy and free since I started learning a week ago. I cant contain myself. I want to tell everyone. The two people I have told laugh at me. But I dont care. I feel that I have the truth in what I have read and found and am dedicating myself to learning, reading, research and waiting for MJ. So having said that, thank you for welcoming me :-)

I love the research I am doing. The more I do. The more questions are being answered. I only hope more MJ fans would not be sad and see the clues. I dont understand how we all missed them. How foolish of me to think that this was the end.... I should have known better. He is a magician, a dancer, a singer an actor a business man, a genuis, a creator, architect of things amazing....

Thank you to the amazing people who created this place and lead this website and forum for giving us hope

Xx From Australia xX

Hello there newbie. Hope you don't mind me saying this to you. :) I've been a believer since the memorial and have been a knower for more than a year. Trust me that almost of all us walked the same path like you. I slept like 2 hours a day for 5 months when I first became a believer. We were having a clue rain then and still we're having. You will learn a lot as much as you research but I can tell you something about the reasons of the hoax. ONE thing that I'm certain Michael didn't do this hoax for is, to escape his "troubled" life. Firstly, I do not believe Michael had a troubled life. On the contrary, he was enjoying it with his kids. If he wanted to escape from the media attention etc, he could keep on living in Ireland or Saudi Arabia and noone could find him. And if he wasn't going to come back, he would make a simple fake death like a heart attack or a traffic accident and wouldn't involve an innocent person like Murray. We could never ever find out about the hoax and the clues about the return. This is his REAL LIFE Thriller. This is his Take Over, this is his Alternate Reality Game (ARG), this is his show, this is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!

I can offer you to watch the hoax videos that we posted on the HOAX VIDEOS section of the forum. There're very informative ones. If you can not see the video that you want to watch pls PM me, so I can fix it for you. We lost some of the videos and pictures during the transfer of the forum and I'm trying to fix them but haven't done with them all yet. Just let me know pls. Hope you enjoy the rest of the ride with us. Blessings.
  :)
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:00:44 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2011, 12:28:37 PM

Xx From Australia xX

Hello there newbie. Hope you don't mind me saying this to you. :) I've been a believer since the memorial and have been a knower for more than a year. Trust me that almost of all us walked the same path like you. I slept like 2 hours a day for 5 months when I first became a believer. We were having a clue rain then and still we're having. You will learn a lot as much as you research but I can tell you something about the reasons of the hoax. ONE thing that I'm certain Michael didn't do this hoax for is, to escape his "troubled" life. Firstly, I do not believe Michael had a troubled life. On the contrary, he was enjoying it with his kids. If he wanted to escape from the media attention etc, he could keep on living in Ireland or Saudi Arabia and noone could find him. And if he wasn't going to come back, he would make a simple fake death like a heart attack or a traffic accident and wouldn't involve an innocent person like Murray. We could never ever find out about the hoax and the clues about the return. This is his REAL LIFE Thriller. This is his Take Over, this is his Alternate Reality Game (ARG), this is his show, this is THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!

I can offer you to watch the hoax videos that we posted on the HOAX VIDEOS section of the forum. There're very informative ones. If you can not see the video that you want to watch pls PM me, so I can fix it for you. We lost some of the videos and pictures during the transfer of the forum and I'm trying to fix them but haven't done with them all yet. Just let me know pls. Hope you enjoy the rest of the ride with us. Blessings.

Pure love. Thank you for the response. I understand exactly what you are saying. Re: This is it. Greatest show. Today just learned about 777. Obviously I am only discovering the truth. SO hard to sort out the truth from the trash. the real from the red herrings. Family giving mixed messages to hoax believers obviously to legitamise death.

my head hurts. too much information. so much on the net to sift thru. the hoax, reasons behind it are getting bigger and bigger the more i read. millions are fooled. michael, unwell, frail, haunted, scared. on the contrary, mj is a mastermind who will return for the gratest show on earth. i know this reply appears completely contrary to my previous post, but my eyes are gradually becoming opened more and more by the hour. reminds me of a scripture in the bible. slowly informaiton has to be taken in. i am new to BAM belief. in time the whole complexities will reveal, as i am dedicated to searching.

"I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. ... and the freedom to interpret and apply the scripture under spiritual illumination"  1 Corinthians.3:1-4

I am learning more and more abt mj every day, hour, minute. I just thank the lovely people behind this forum for allowing the truth to be reached. I have been on so many sites and have abandoned them all to call this place home. I feel the solid, consistent information, true fans are here. It has been hard with things i have seen and read at other hoax forums and tube. Im abandoning all that to keep focused here. I believe in this is it, the greatest show. the take over.

im so excited. i hope i dont miss it. im unsure how or in what manner he will come back. will i know. will i be oblivious. i dont want to miss out. i need to keep faith. my heart open. beLIEve and i know i wont miss the take over.

would love to see your videos. i have been aimlessly floating from one link to another on tube. if you have more pointed videos, then i trust your referral to them and would love to watch them. I'd prefer to watch info that is recommended by trusted people at this forum, rather than be misguided.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

curls

September 20, 2011, 03:02:22 PM
@Australian MJ BeLIEver, don't forget to go to sleep sometime and look after that darling daughter of yours! We'll still be here - and you won't miss the Bam, I'm certain of that!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2011, 09:24:30 PM

Xx From Australia xX

@purelove. i had to go back and find this post from a few days ago. i have learned so much in the past few days and actually feel quite foolish about some of my earlier posts. the more i learn the more i feel it might be best to comment when i know the full story, or as much as i can learn... i am a beLIEver. that is for certain. a baby however in this hoax. i have much to learn. I just spent 10 hours watching the TIAI vids that souza kindly posted. I am just getting into the chewy parts of this... elvis.. 777... amongst other layers.

i apoligise for my initial comments, though you were not offended, or didnt say you were offended, i am offended at my initial ignorance and apologise for naivety. how i am just so happy that i am finaly learning the truth. i have always been someone who questioned 911. i speak of it in my family and get shot down in flames all the time! re: moon landing - i am a believer in a hoax 100%. i guess what i am trying to demonstrate by this comment, is that though this hoax / intention / pupose / reasons are so incredibly complex (the more i learn, the more complex its becoming) i am very open minded and the proof i am being presented i feel is solid and beLIEve, as i have been able to see proof re: other hoaxes and am a believer in them also, even though the regular person would say its absurd!

initially in 09, when it came to mj and his 'death' i was so emotionally broken that i never questioned. i just wallowed in grief and accepted. now i am learning the truth and want to see MJ fulfil this take over. i am just glad that with this siutaion i am not overridden by emotion anymore. I am seeing things clearly and logically based on the info presented. for two years i have been sad and greivign , when i should have been looking at clues and trusted that MJ would never leave. just with 911, moon landing and other hoaxes, i am 100% a beLIEver in this one - only more committed to this than any of the others.

helleluja for truth!

@Bec - you are absolutely right.... from two days ago til now, i know so much more.... and still havent scrathced the surface i am sure.
it will take me two years to catch up!!!! /scream/ perhaps i will actually catch up after BAM... lol Hope not....

I am putting in the hours. Really hard trying to strike a balance between everyday life and reseaching hoax.... but i am loving it. it's changed my life, honestly. just like mj.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal