MJonmind

Quote from: "diggyon"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Confirmation of freedom and a sort of victory over death.

I don´t think that he is coming back in flesh. If he does, I would be very surprised. I hope to be wrong.

Just imagine the reaction of people, fans and not fans. Believers are waiting for it and are "ready" for it, but the fan world would be angry.

Maybe that the circumstances in the world under which Michael is going to come back will make it less of a shock for all the people, that's why it's all about TIME. The right period, the right MOMENT. Hence the waiting.  :) It's all under God's control, have no fear my friends.
You mean a disaster that will distract the people from thinking about anything else but to save their lives???????
Am I the only one in here who is really afraid of the BAM!!!!!!????????
God save us all..... Amen

That was a good question diggyon, and well written long response, Sarahli. And I for the most part agree with you both.
I feel things will greatly deteriorate on earth, and no one will be upset when he then returns. Someone mentioned the regular public and MJ fans that think he's dead, are laughing at us. Well, we live in a free world where people have all kinds of unique beliefs and theories about things and the future. But if MJ doesn't keep hoaxland alive with some occasional clues, TS-like challenges, happenings, slip-ups, etc., I'm afraid this site and others like it are going to fade into the sunset. Then the hope of his return will have to remain a glowing coal kept barely alive in our hearts while we focus more on our personal lives, until the day he surprises us all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

I will never ever give up on Michael. Even if he doesnt return i will always keep my head up because i know he's out there.
i say let him have his little bit of peace and quiet now, he will come back when he is good and ready. If i know MJ as well as i think he will find the courage and the strength to get back on his feet and moonwalk again.

It's all for love, L.O.V.E, love.
Love lives forever. :)[attachment=0:3iyl652t]imagesCALJKA1N.jpg[/attachment:3iyl652t]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

diggyon

Quote from: "MJonmind"

I don´t think that he is coming back in flesh. If he does, I would be very surprised. I hope to be wrong.

Just imagine the reaction of people, fans and not fans. Believers are waiting for it and are "ready" for it, but the fan world would be angry.

Maybe that the circumstances in the world under which Michael is going to come back will make it less of a shock for all the people, that's why it's all about TIME. The right period, the right MOMENT. Hence the waiting.  :) It's all under God's control, have no fear my friends.
You mean a disaster that will distract the people from thinking about anything else but to save their lives???????

That was a good question diggyon, and well written long response, Sarahli. And I for the most part agree with you both.
I feel things will greatly deteriorate on earth, and no one will be upset when he then returns. Someone mentioned the regular public and MJ fans that think he's dead, are laughing at us. Well, we live in a free world where people have all kinds of unique beliefs and theories about things and the future. But if MJ doesn't keep hoaxland alive with some occasional clues, TS-like challenges, happenings, slip-ups, etc., I'm afraid this site and others like it are going to fade into the sunset. Then the hope of his return will have to remain a glowing coal kept barely alive in our hearts while we focus more on our personal lives, until the day he surprises us all!
We have nothing else left but wait ........ but how should we make this waiting time useful???? confused/
Trying to convince people that he is alive is really very difficult.... trying to fight the devil in each and every one is even more difficult.....Sometimes people isolate themselves to have the time to think things over.... now we have the time before the BAM..... but how can we make it useful????? What should we do in this phase????? Waiting and waiting and waiting isn't the answer..... we should do something...... so any clue :?:
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Your right Diggy...I guess we could educate ourselves and others and be prepared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Sarahli

Quote from: "MJonmind"

We have nothing else left but wait ........ but how should we make this waiting time useful???? confused/
Trying to convince people that he is alive is really very difficult.... trying to fight the devil in each and every one is even more difficult.....Sometimes people isolate themselves to have the time to think things over.... now we have the time before the BAM..... but how can we make it useful????? What should we do in this phase????? Waiting and waiting and waiting isn't the answer..... we should do something...... so any clue :?:
Blessings

I think that we will all agree to say that nobody is perfect. So time can be used to better ourselves  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

There is a lot of hate out there. The last days, have been active in trying to stop the hate that so called "artist" is promoting against Michael, he has 181.000  followers and most or all think like their idol. Sad in deed. Too much hate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

_Anna_

There is a lot of hate out there. The last days, have been active in trying to stop the hate that so called "artist" is promoting against Michael, he has 181.000  followers and most or all think like their idol. Sad in deed. Too much hate.
You talk about Nikki Sucks from Motley Crap? Don't worry, Motley Crap have a problem with everybody when they need to promote themselves and spill the s*it from their mouth. They're all drag queens, I wonder how they're not ashamed to open their mouths when they know they wouldn't stand tall in front of the ones they bash, face to face. Believe me. He wouldn't have the courage to say that to Michael face to face, he's a drag queen. I remember back in 1991 when the other drag queen from Motley Crap, Vince Neil, challenged Axl Rose to a fight "like men should do it". He didn't have the courage to tell him that face to face, just behind a TV screen. It was ridiculous. When Axl had a go on him telling him "He's like a power puff. Anywhere, anytime, I don't care" and Neil never showed up to face him. I mean you challenge Axl Rose? Be careful what you wish for! They're all a bunch of drag queens. Nikki Sucks is just the same. He wouldn't have the courage to even look Michael in the eyes.

Watch this and see. Vice DragQueen Neil vs Axl Rose

Love Axl

[BBvideo 425,350:29wzbrdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ_yJnvFGZ0[/BBvideo:29wzbrdk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Yes Anna. That hater went too far with his acussations and mockering. He even made a seance to reach MJ. For him and his sheeple the jokes were hylarious but not for MJ´s mourning fans.
He and his fans talk about freedom of speech but all they do is speech of hate which is different.

They were threatening very young MJ fans. How smart of them. Junkies should stay away from virtual networks.

"Nikki" is just spreading hate, but he somehow knows when to shut up. He deleted tweets he made regarding Jesus so I guess that soon or later he will need to retract for the things he said regarding Michael. The problem is that not all the MJ fans reacted, only a little porcentage.

This bassist has over 180000 followers and imo it is very important to stop his/ their hate speech against Michael Jackson and his supporters. Everybody is entitled to his opinion but this man is just using his fans to create a violent movement with racist undertones. He is destryoing with his hate speech all the work done during years to avoid bullying, racism and lack of tolerance.

He is covering up with "I am against pedophiles" but this is not the problem since we all are against that crime, the problem is that he is acussing Michael of being one which he is not.
The irony here is that Mr Sixx had sex (according to his own community) with underage girls and all his followers see that fact as a cool thing.

This man is portraying himself as a "lives saviour" selling his books and repeating over and over what a great person he is. Well, he needs to start behaving as such for others to believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

He'll be back in one form or another.....just pay attention to the Cirque show. I saw the stage (actually it was a mini model) that Cirque will be using. All I will say, is that there will be a beautiful tree with a high stage behind it for the band. The acrobats will dance on the lower stage that the tree is on an they will also swing from the tree. That sounds nice, but this is what I found strange....a very narrow runway leads out away from the 2 main stages to a circlular stage just large enough for about one person. Jaime King and Greg Phillenganes both stated that it's gonna be like MJ is "there". This circle I mentioned is going to be where an image of  "MJ" will be. I'm not saying it's going to be him, as I do not know, but I hear you will swear to GOD that MJ is on that stage.

Cirque was here in LA fitting my relative and a few others who are musicians for this show and have toured with MJ before and he/she was telling me that when they did the fittings, they were wired up with some sort of 3D wires on their upper bodies. She/he said that even when they did the Bad Tour, it wasn't as top secret as what Cirque is doing now. They won't even know how the music will be played until the 1st day of rehearsals next month. I'll be at the opening in Montreal on October 3...can't wait.

Just watch Cirque, something spectacular is definitely going to happen.....I guarantee it!

;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He'll be back in one form or another.....just pay attention to the Cirque show. I saw the stage (actually it was a mini model) that Cirque will be using. All I will say, is that there will be a beautiful tree with a high stage behind it for the band. The acrobats will dance on the lower stage that the tree is on an they will also swing from the tree. That sounds nice, but this is what I found strange....a very narrow runway leads out away from the 2 main stages to a circlular stage just large enough for about one person. Jaime King and Greg Phillenganes both stated that it's gonna be like MJ is "there". This circle I mentioned is going to be where an image of  "MJ" will be. I'm not saying it's going to be him, as I do not know, but I hear you will swear to GOD that MJ is on that stage.

Cirque was here in LA fitting my relative and a few others who are musicians for this show and have toured with MJ before and he/she was telling me that when they did the fittings, they were wired up with some sort of 3D wires on their upper bodies. She/he said that even when they did the Bad Tour, it wasn't as top secret as what Cirque is doing now. They won't even know how the music will be played until the 1st day of rehearsals next month. I'll be at the opening in Montreal on October 3...can't wait.

Just watch Cirque, something spectacular is definitely going to happen.....I guarantee it!

;)

Thanks so much for the info Tracey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

You know... it is curious that we have Cirque de Solie opening in October 2011... a circus... a modern version of the Greatest Show on Earth.

Especially with this new info that traceys generous shared with us... a small one person platform/stage? Is this like the cherry picker from TII, that scene that was made a big deal of... "Michael is back on the cherry picker... this is a great moment" or whatever that Kenny said in that scene. They made such a deal over that, seemed out of place or much to do about nothing in the movie.

Then to throw into all of that, a circus opening in October. October is like #2 big hoax month just after July.

I dunno. So many signs... so many hints... so many clues... the dots connect in so many ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

If Conrad Murray is found guilty and sentenced, then I will know MJ must be gone. Michael would never let an innocent man go to jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Conrad Murray is found guilty and sentenced, then I will know MJ must be gone. Michael would never let an innocent man go to jail.
I wouldn't be so quick with the ultimatums. Nothing has been as it seems thus far, the verdict may be no different. It's not what I expect to happen but I'm prepared for just about anything. Michael may have a few more tricks up his sleeve before this is through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sandythyme

I still have hope, if you don't have hope you have nothing.  I agree with bec, anything is possible at this point.  So much has happened...twists and turns along the way.  Who knows if "Court" will even happen.  I have been searching for the principle dancers of TII ending contract date.  I know it's been discussed.  I can't seem to find it.  I thought the contracts ran out in october 2011.  Forgive me scorionchik where ever you are today, but this "tribute" concert would make the end of a pretty great movie.......and end of hoax.  This Cadiff Giant Hoax has my head spinning in a million directions.  MJ appears, dancers do their job and then their contracts end, hoax ends, court never happens.  All is right with the world.  There, that's my fantasy for today.  Forgive me, back to topic, yes I am still hopeful Michael will come back.  I have the greatest hope in this.  Take care, love to all bearhug penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Michael Jackson. What an extraodinary man (OK when I say man I hesitate a little, like this word wasn't made to define him.)

If he never existed - could any of us imagine him the way he is/was?

I guess I should thank God for allowing me to live in the same century with Michael Jackson.

There are many days when I think he is physically dead, but there is no doubt in my mind that his spirit is very much alive and will always be.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions