Quote from: "curls"
I used to think his return was dependant on the trial timing, but now I'm not so sure. In fact, I'm not even sure the trial will ever take place or if indeed, much like the O2 concerts,  it was ever meant to. It can be thrown out of court for any number of reasons.

I have been thinking about that too. They keep complaining they've no evidence against Murray. What are they going to show in court then? I really don't know what to say about this. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Confirmation of freedom and a sort of victory over death.

I don´t think that he is coming back in flesh. If he does, I would be very surprised. I hope to be wrong.

Just imagine the reaction of people, fans and not fans. Believers are waiting for it and are "ready" for it, but the fan world would be angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You really think the fan world would be angry?

Why they placed the BAM in TII? Who's mind was so sick to do that knowing he was dead crash/ ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

You really think the fan world would be angry?

Why they placed the BAM in TII? Who's mind was so sick to do that knowing he was dead crash/ ?

Michael said BAM and then people have been interpretating that BAM as they wanted it to mean. Bam could mean nothing or everything. In any case, the people behind TII have been using all sides to make money from believers to mourning fans.

Meanwhile people were concentrating in BAM dates many other things has happened regarding MJ and his legal and economical affairs. Attention and interest proyected towards our own needs of being proven right is what has lead us this far. We need to prove the world that what we believe is right=MJ is alive but the only ones who care about that is just us :| and while this is happening, people is laughing and being amused seeing how far we can go waiting for a BAM...meantime others intentions are just to profit from our "desperation".
What´s positive in this so called waiting, guessing and hoping for a BAM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

Quote from: "Gema"

I don´t think that he is coming back in flesh. If he does, I would be very surprised. I hope to be wrong.

Just imagine the reaction of people, fans and not fans. Believers are waiting for it and are "ready" for it, but the fan world would be angry.

Maybe that the circumstances in the world under which Michael is going to come back will make it less of a shock for all the people, that's why it's all about TIME. The right period, the right MOMENT. Hence the waiting.  :) It's all under God's control, have no fear my friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

Quote from: "Sarahli"

Maybe that the circumstances in the world under which Michael is going to come back will make it less of a shock for all the people, that's why it's all about TIME. The right period, the right MOMENT. Hence the waiting.  :) It's all under God's control, have no fear my friends.
You mean a disaster that will distract the people from thinking about anything else but to save their lives???????
Am I the only one in here who is really afraid of the BAM!!!!!!????????
God save us all..... Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

Quote from: "diggyon"

You mean a disaster that will distract the people from thinking about anything else but to save their lives???????

Only God knows diggyon. I have no clue about the future but as I believe this is a part of God's Plan I find comfort in knowing that He is in full control. So it can only go according to His will and to His will I surrender. And yes God has mercy of our souls because before things get better they must go bad it seems, very bad. God bless you diggyon and don't worry, just put your trust in God.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

Only God knows diggyon. I have no clue about the future but as I believe this is a part of God's Plan I find comfort in knowing that He is in full control. So it can only go according to His will and to His will I surrender. And yes God has mercy of our souls because before things get better they must go bad it seems, very bad. God bless you diggyon and don't worry, just put your trust in God.  ;)
I do trust in God and I know that the end of the world might be near!!!!! I think the holy books describe these disasters in details........ When people in here become sad because Michael didn't come back yet I just tell myself ok.....we still have some time ..... I always relate MJ's return to some kind of battle but I never figured out what kind of battle that will be!!! So how come MJ comes back and the people just don't judge him for his disappearance unless they are completely distracted with something else..... and what makes a person forgets every thing around him???? A tragedy or a disaster........ Sometimes I wish I am wrong...... and according to TS those who are willing to sacrifice their lives and support the Jackson family should tweet that to Jermaine's twitter account. So somehow it is getting serious know.... May God have mercy on our souls..... Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

goat

I agree with those that believe that he will only return after the court cases and legalities have been ironed out.The conrad murray trial has to take place in some shape or form whether it is a farce or not.The world has to be told whether or not this man is guilty of killing the king of pop,to the majority of the worlds population the media speaks the truth although many of us know different.Even those in the media know the evils that remain hidden to the naked eye but doing something about it presents many dangers.Every action has a consequence.The world has always been through many trials and tribulations and will continue to do so but in my opinion we are not going to witness the end of the world in the near future.However,the world as we see it now will end but not in literal terms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes i am not giving up ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Sarahli

I do trust in God and I know that the end of the world might be near!!!!! I think the holy books describe these disasters in details........ When people in here become sad because Michael didn't come back yet I just tell myself ok.....we still have some time ..... I always relate MJ's return to some kind of battle but I never figured out what kind of battle that will be!!! So how come MJ comes back and the people just don't judge him for his disappearance unless they are completely distracted with something else..... and what makes a person forgets every thing around him???? A tragedy or a disaster........ Sometimes I wish I am wrong...... and according to TS those who are willing to sacrifice their lives and support the Jackson family should tweet that to Jermaine's twitter account. So somehow it is getting serious know.... May God have mercy on our souls..... Amen

I think too that this is serious matter....maybe that yes an important thing will have happened before Michael comes back, like something permitting him to come more safely (paving the way so to speak) and still giving him the world's attention. Maybe the people will just understand when all will be explained, we don't even know ourselves ALL the reasons of the Hoax, it's not over yet and as time passes we will know more. I'm sure that we will know when it's going to happen because Michael wants our attention, he wouldn't want us to miss that exceptional day. The big surprise is not WHEN in my view, it is more about HOW and WHERE? I don't have the answers. But hey what do I say, the when will still be a big surprise. :lol:

Of course there is still the Hoax scenario going on and about the trial I don't know what to think of it, in the sense that I see no point in a trial when we know that Michael is alive. How can it even take place? It must serve another purpose than just finding Murray innocent because this trial could be canceled just with Michael's reappearance. So my understanding is that the trial is like a "scarecrow"...a diversion...something used to gain time for other important issues to come to a conclusion. It is not important in itself as Michael IS alive. Of course there is this parallel with Michael's 2005 trial and the fact that even though he was innocent a trial took place with fabricated evidence and false testimonies. But I think that it's gone far enough to already prove a point, and the media have proven by themselves how stupid they are and the agenda they follow. I don't know how it's going to evolve. We can just wait and see.

I do believe in the end of the world, though what is coming is (imo) not THE END (the one that is followed by Judgment Day) ... it is about something else, the end of THIS world (as we know it).  My belief is that God will intervene because the dark side is on the brink of taking over the world. But the past civilizations' fate teaches us that this has never been allowed to happen because God intervenes directly to prevent it. And I'm not saying that God doesn't intervene in our world everyday but there is that thing called "free will" allowing the people to choose between good and evil...and some have obviously chosen the bad side.

I think that choosing a side is important, staying on the fence isn't rewarded...but it's always upon God's decision of course. One has to make a choice at a certain point in his/her life to access a higher rank; so yes there will maybe (or should I say most probably  errrr ) be disasters and turmoil before Peace and this New Earth...and it's happening already. In the Bible book of revelations it is clearly stated that Satan will be "imprisoned" for a long period of time and released just before the real end of the world (at least this is what I understand). So what's coming is a Golden Age with a New Earth (including a new state of consciousness, a higher level). The earth will be cleansed from all evil before this Golden Age can take place, therefore it's very probable that it is not going to happen peacefully. The dark side will not just "keep watching" unfortunately and Satan will lead his followers more into deception. Most people are asleep to the Truth, most people don't believe in God, higher virtues do not mean anything anymore, people are blinded by the materials of this world, etc., etc.....so God will wake them up until they see and are forced to recognize who their true God is. We have come to that point because it has gone too far. That's the only reason for it to happen. It all has got to do with Faith in God, imo.

About what TS has asked us to do...he didn't asked us to sacrifice our lives,  but instead to have the courage of our opinions and beliefs despite the risks it includes and only if we want to, we are not obliged to do it. Now I think that some people don't realize yet that we're all involved in this, we all live on planet earth, there is no escape for what is to come. In my understanding we have to make a firm and clear choice between good and evil, God and the devil? Which camp do we choose? The conditions for us to finally decide and choose will present themselves over and over, harder and harder, especially in these extraordinary times, until we get it or not. Not choosing is also a choice. But at one point it will be too late because we don't live forever, so we better understand and think about it while we still can. It's time for the Truth, the real one, the truth about everything. Sometimes I feel like we have no clue as to what is the extent of what has been twisted in this world...so only God's intervention can help us make the necessary changes... and us choosing to go along with that change or not is what's at stake because there is no stopping what's coming. We are a part of that change. This is of course just my opinion and beliefs, I'm not saying it's the truth, I don't know anything for sure and I'm always willing to learn .... and at the end of the day I'm just asking God to guide me in all this...I cannot be wrong by doing so. Perseverance despite adversity is key.

Sura 58 - The Debate
[58:10] Secret conspiracy is the devil's idea, through which he seeks to hurt those who believed. However, he cannot hurt them against GOD's will. In GOD the believers shall trust.

Because God is the Best Schemer and this Hoax seems to be part of The Plan.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I think too that this is serious matter....maybe that yes an important thing will have happened before Michael comes back, like something permitting him to come more safely (paving the way so to speak) and still giving him the world's attention. Maybe the people will just understand when all will be explained, we don't even know ourselves ALL the reasons of the Hoax, it's not over yet and as time passes we will know more. I'm sure that we will know when it's going to happen because Michael wants our attention, he wouldn't want us to miss that exceptional day. The big surprise is not WHEN in my view, it is more about HOW and WHERE? I don't have the answers. But hey what do I say, the when will still be a big surprise. :lol:

Of course there is still the Hoax scenario going on and about the trial I don't know what to think of it, in the sense that I see no point in a trial when we know that Michael is alive. How can it even take place? It must serve another purpose than just finding Murray innocent because this trial could be canceled just with Michael's reappearance. So my understanding is that the trial is like a "scarecrow"...a diversion...something used to gain time for other important issues to come to a conclusion. It is not important in itself as Michael IS alive. Of course there is this parallel with Michael's 2005 trial and the fact that even though he was innocent a trial took place with fabricated evidence and false testimonies. But I think that it's gone far enough to already prove a point, and the media have proven by themselves how stupid they are and the agenda they follow. I don't know how it's going to evolve. We can just wait and see.

I do believe in the end of the world, though what is coming is (imo) not THE END (the one that is followed by Judgment Day) ... it is about something else, the end of THIS world (as we know it).  My belief is that God will intervene because the dark side is on the brink of taking over the world. But the past civilizations' fate teaches us that this has never been allowed to happen because God intervenes directly to prevent it. And I'm not saying that God doesn't intervene in our world everyday but there is that thing called "free will" allowing the people to choose between good and evil...and some have obviously chosen the bad side.

I think that choosing a side is important, staying on the fence isn't rewarded...but it's always upon God's decision of course. One has to make a choice at a certain point in his/her life to access a higher rank; so yes there will maybe (or should I say most probably  errrr ) be disasters and turmoil before Peace and this New Earth...and it's happening already. In the Bible book of revelations it is clearly stated that Satan will be "imprisoned" for a long period of time and released just before the real end of the world (at least this is what I understand). So what's coming is a Golden Age with a New Earth (including a new state of consciousness, a higher level). The earth will be cleansed from all evil before this Golden Age can take place, therefore it's very probable that it is not going to happen peacefully. The dark side will not just "keep watching" unfortunately and Satan will lead his followers more into deception. Most people are asleep to the Truth, most people don't believe in God, higher virtues do not mean anything anymore, people are blinded by the materials of this world, etc., etc.....so God will wake them up until they see and are forced to recognize who their true God is. We have come to that point because it has gone too far. That's the only reason for it to happen. It all has got to do with Faith in God, imo.

About what TS has asked us to do...he didn't asked us to sacrifice our lives,  but instead to have the courage of our opinions and beliefs despite the risks it includes and only if we want to, we are not obliged to do it. Now I think that some people don't realize yet that we're all involved in this, we all live on planet earth, there is no escape for what is to come. In my understanding we have to make a firm and clear choice between good and evil, God and the devil? Which camp do we choose? The conditions for us to finally decide and choose will present themselves over and over, harder and harder, especially in these extraordinary times, until we get it or not. Not choosing is also a choice. But at one point it will be too late because we don't live forever, so we better understand and think about it while we still can. It's time for the Truth, the real one, the truth about everything. Sometimes I feel like we have no clue as to what is the extent of what has been twisted in this world...so only God's intervention can help us make the necessary changes... and us choosing to go along with that change or not is what's at stake because there is no stopping what's coming. We are a part of that change. This is of course just my opinion and beliefs, I'm not saying it's the truth, I don't know anything for sure and I'm always willing to learn .... and at the end of the day I'm just asking God to guide me in all this...I cannot be wrong by doing so. Perseverance despite adversity is key.

Sura 58 - The Debate
[58:10] Secret conspiracy is the devil's idea, through which he seeks to hurt those who believed. However, he cannot hurt them against GOD's will. In GOD the believers shall trust.

Thank you Sarahli for your well written post.  

I agree with your point of view.

Perseverance despite adversity is key.
So true!

I have faith too            bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

diggyon

Sura 58 - The Debate

Great post, Sarahli! I totally agree with you. Those who choose the devil's side will never win because the devil is week compared to God, the Almighty.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

i will always hold out for his return..no matter the time, day, year...i just want him to be happy n safe..i believe 1000% he is alive from day one..never thought anything less..as long as souza keeps this site up and im alive i will always belive..i may need one of the largest screens so i can read and poster size keyboard to try and trype lol but as long as my health holds up and site open..i be here till the end..
huggs n faith n love to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never felt anything that I wasn’t 100% sure of so strongly.  I believe Michael is alive. Last night I even dreamed that he called me to tell me on 7-25 to personally inform me that I was one of the lucky 4 winners of the Portrait Site letter campaign contest. LOL.  Talk about a wake-up call.  I woke exhilirated & had to figure it out.  That’s when it dawned on me that he said see you in July and those contest instructions formed a perfect 777.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions